Harry Potter Gif imagines [Bo...

By DillsBerry

More Harry Potter, Marauders, and Fantastic beasts gifs More

Characters
Harry Potter
Queenie Goldstein
Blaise Zabini
Cedric Diggory
Tom Riddle
Ron Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Hermione Granger
Severus Snape
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Blaise and Draco
Young! James Potter
Credence Barebone
The Golden Trio
Tom Riddle
Ron Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Young! Remus
Tom Riddle
Weasley Twins
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Young! Severus Snape
Ron Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Severus Snape

Young! Peter Pettigrew

412 11 0
By DillsBerry

Peter asked Y/n to meet him on top of the Astronomy tower since he had something to tell her. Once she arrived she noticed him slightly stressed. "Hey, Peter."

Peter jumped and turned around quickly, "H-Hey..." He muttered. "Is everything okay? You look... distressed..." Peter stood there worried, scared, sad, and angry. He just became a death eater and he was afraid of what would happen to Y/n.

"Y/n... I'm a death eater..." He said showing his tattoo to Y/n, she looked surprised for a second then gave a small smile. She lifted her sleeve to show the same tattoo.

"So am I Peter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
431K 3.3K 26
All in the title You can request I'll be doing Marauders era, The Golden Trio era but not the next generation VOTE & SHARE!
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...