𝗞𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 (...

seventeen192220

Just some short scenarios that I couldn't find a place to fit in. ︲This is a fictional story. ︲I edited the c... Еще

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻
𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎┃𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜┃𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙼𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚖⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ¹⁾┃𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎
𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜┃𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔
𝙼𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚖 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎
𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢┃𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎┃𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ¹⁾┃𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞┃𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢┃𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗
𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎┃𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚘
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ¹⁾┃𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚘
桃花(𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜)│𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚘
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎┃𝚈𝚞𝚠𝚒𝚗

31 2 0
seventeen192220

Warnings: alcohol 

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Sᴏ...ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sɪɴɢʟᴇ?

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Si Cheng enter the house cautiously, leaving the door open for anyone else who made the terrible decision of attending this party. Groaning loudly, he pushed through the crowd. Desperately needing something to drink, Si Cheng made his way to the kitchen.

"Si Cheng! You're here!"

Si Cheng strained a smile, waving at Yang Yang. Yang Yang's boyfriend, Hendery, was doing some weird moves on the couch, jumping up and down excitedly as Xiaojun, Yang Yang's other boyfriend tried hard to persuade him to come down before he hurt himself.

They were an... interesting couple.

Knocking into someone, Si Cheng didn't bother to say sorry as he squeezed in between two girls trying to hug, walking in the direction of the kitchen.

The kitchen was much calmer than the living room, with only a few people talking softly and some passed out on the table. Si Cheng let out a sigh in relief, grabbing a can of Pepsi, he chugged it down, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand after.

"Si Cheng didn't expect you to come." Kun, a good friend of Si Cheng walked up, an empty glass cup in his hand. "I could say the same with you. Did Ten force you to come?" Kun chuckled, joining Si Cheng to sit on the counter, their legs hanging off the edge.

"Someone's going to have to drag his drunk ass home in the morning." Si Cheng grinned at that, fully aware of how Kun's partner acted at a party. The shorter male would never miss a chance to get wasted.

"No alcohol tonight?" Kun asked, knocking his empty cup with the can of soda in Si Cheng's hand, one eyebrow raised. "Never really a huge fan of it. Plus, I want to stay sober tonight." Si Cheng replied, watching as Kun filled one-third of his glass with vodka.

They fell silent after that, Si Cheng focusing on the balloons hung up on the ceiling. Most people had left to re-join the party, the empty kitchen littered with paper cups and bits of food. Torn pizza boxes were left unattended on the kitchen island, greasy and dirty.

The door to the kitchen opened, two boys entering before it was closed again, shutting out the loud music blasting on the other side.

"That was a good one."

"I know, did you see their faces?"

The lights were dim, but Si Cheng could make out who the new people were. Apparently, Kun recognized them too. "Doyoung, Taeyong!" Hopping off the table, Kun walked over to say hi, Si Cheng joining shortly after.

"Si Cheng didn't know you were coming." Taeyong smiled at him, pinching him in the cheeks. "Everyone says that." Si Cheng replied, rubbing his cheek. Kun was about to ask where their boyfriends were, as they were rarely seen separated, but Taeyong seemed to have already known what he was going to ask. "Taeil and Jaehyun are coming soon. They went to get something from the car." Taeyong informed, jerking his thumb in the way of the main door.

"We're going to play some fun games. Want to join?" Doyoung asked. Kun shrugged while Si Cheng shook his head, not really in the mood. He was contemplating on leaving the party right then and there, just wanting to fall face-first on his bed and sleep forever.

"We're here, look who we found." Someone pulled open the door with an extremely extra amount of force, shuffling into the room. Doyoung had immediately latched onto his small boyfriend, hugging him tightly. Si Cheng felt like vomiting at the sight. Seems like he was the only single person here.

Kun had Ten(currently still dancing in the living room), Doyoung had Taeil and Taeyong had Jaehyun. Si Cheng?  He had his bed and an empty can of Pepsi. Life is going great!

"Yuta!" Taeyong shouted, hitting his knee on a chair at the same time. 

Si Cheng peered at the third person entering the tight room. Nakamoto Yuta, the only other person Si Cheng knew that was still single. The two smiled at each other before Si Cheng was pulled into another room forcefully by Kun, Yuta following slowly behind him.

"Let's play truth or dare," Doyoung suggested, pulling Taeil onto his lap. "No, let's play never have I ever." Taeyong countered. The two started fighting again, with Kun in the middle trying to break them up. Si Cheng took a seat next to Yuta, watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"They're very childish aren't they?" Yuta laughed, nudging Si Cheng with his elbow. "Yeah, they act like 5-year-olds." Si Cheng beamed, leaning his head on Yuta's shoulder. Yuta flinched at the contact but soon relaxed, running his hand through Si Cheng's black hair.

They were in their own world, not noticing that the fight had ended, and they had finally decided to play 7 minutes in heaven.

"Aww, so cute." Taeil cooed, drawing attention to the two males sitting on the ground. "We need to lock them in a room tonight," Taeyong stated, grabbing an empty bottle from nearby. Yuta awkwardly laughed, not really liking where this was going.

And the rest of the night consists of the five boys trying their best to get the bottle land on Si Cheng and Yuta, almost ruining their friendship in the process. But it was like God was protecting Yuta and Si Cheng because it never did land on the two of them. It did land once on Si Cheng once, and he was forced into the cupboard with Taeil. They didn't do much though and Si Cheng was evidently happy when 7 minutes finally ended.

Doyoung seemed please too when they came out, immediately checking Taeil for any hickeys while glaring at Si Cheng.

Kun left at around 2 am, saying he had to bring Ten home. Taeyong and Jaehyun were making out in the corner of the room, shamelessly roaming their hands under each other's shirts. Doyoung and Taeil had left long ago, Doyoung getting grumpy when Taeil came out of the cupboard with Taeyong and a fresh hickey on his neck.

Si Cheng and Yuta were enjoying themselves too, not sexually of course. The two single friends were playing a mobile game together, Yuta's head laying on Si Cheng's lap.

By three in the morning, they both decided to leave and Yuta had offered to send Si Cheng home, to which Si Cheng gladly agreed, getting into the car with Yuta. The party was still going strong then, Taeyong and Jaehyun probably doing the dirty in the room they had just left.

Si Cheng had kissed Yuta on the cheek when they reached his house, making both of them blush before Si Cheng had hurriedly exited the car, running all the way back to his room.

Overall, Si Cheng had fun, and he might just consider going to the next party held. 

Of course, as long as Yuta was going to.

𝙽𝙲𝚃

I think my writing skills are 📉📉

Author💎

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

373K 12.2K 123
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION 💞 Hello, lovelies! Someone recently asked me if I could create a book full of my imagines that I've written so far that...
87.9K 1.3K 87
Level up your game of imagination and explore deeply into the wonders of the dimension your mind creates. Here is my compilation of stories that will...
43 0 7
Possible future Story scenarios that I've made up while listening to music. Usually about Kpop idols but could be applied to any story really . Some...
43.2K 558 37
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...