My Destined Alpha Mate

By KaseyG94

I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors close... More

-New school -
Rogues
Tree House
Second first day
Thoughts
Dinner
Sleepless nights
School drama
Rejection
Regret
Weak
Pain
First day back
Beginning of trouble pt1
Trouble part 2
Hurtful words
Truth
Healing selleste
Bloody tears
Old friends
Old pain
Awkward dinner
chosen one
Disaster
Disaster part 2
Disater part 3
Royal duties
Royal duties part 2
Second chances
Forgivness
Carpool
Night talks
Part title
Pool day
Pool day Pt.2
Dress shopping
Perfect dress
trip to the Castle
Night Before Ball
No control
Royal ball
Missing
Day 1
1 week
Goodbye
Free
6 Weeks
2 months
49
50
Rescue
52
Saving Freya
Pain.
Coma
Destined mate .
57
58
Welcome back.
60
Shopping
Home
Home pt2
Beach house
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Coronation day
Coronation day pt.2
76
77
Authors Note .
Coming soon .....

The end .

54.1K 1.3K 146
By KaseyG94

Souline's POV

It had been three years since I had my babies and since that horrible accident . We could never figure out what or whom saved him . I'm just grateful he's here with me and the kids .

" Mommy , Elos took my doll " said Alaia as she couldn't say his name too well .

" Eros , What have I told you about being nice to your sister " I told him as I crossed my arms and pretended to be mad .

" Sowwy mommy " said Eros as he gave Alaia her doll back and came and hugged her after .

" Is Otay Elos " said Alaia as she hugged him back .

" Aww look at my babies " I said taking them both in my arms and kissing both there cheeks .

" Stawp it mommy " they both said giggling.

" Come on , we have to go change both of you . people will get here anytime soon " I said as I grabbed both of them and took them to there rooms .

They were turning 3 today so everyone was coming over to celebrate . And Jaxon was out dealing with some stuff and would be home soon .

I had bathed them earlier so I was just going to put them in there outfits . I had put Alaia in a cute stripped dress with some white flats and I put some bows in her hair and I changed Eros into a matching shirt with a pair of shorts .

" Oh wow , Look at my babies " I heard from behind me causing me to turn around . I watched as they ran to there dad .

" Hey baby " I said as I wobbled over to him .

" I missed you " he said as he kissed me .

" I missed you to " I said as he reached down to rub my swollen belly .

" Go change baby I'll watch them " he said as he smiled .

" Thank you baby " I said kissing him .

I went Into my closet and changed into a satin beige  colored dress , and paired it with some beige heels as I curled my hair and did light makeup .

I walked out of the closet and went looking for Jaxon and the twins . As I was passing Alaia's room I noticed they were in there . I watched as Jaxon played with them , he is an amazing Father and I couldn't have asked for a better mate . At the beginning it was tough but I'm glad I didn't give up on him like I wanted to .

We have also been married for two years now , we got married a year after the twins were born , and it was one of the happiest moments in my life .

Before I wasn't happy , I was just living . But now with my mate and my babies ... I was the happiest I had ever been. I couldn't wait for my babies to be born, yes babies . I was once again pregnant with twins.  And I wouldn't want it any other way .

" Mommy help " Screamed my baby Eros . He was such a mommas boy . My sweet boy , I knew when the time came he would be an amazing king .

And then there's my sassy Alaia , though she can also be the sweetest . She was so much like me , people always said she was my twin .

Eros seemed to have gotten his dads and my werewolf genes , and my vampire gene . So far he didn't seem like he had any of my magic abilities . But Alaia on the other hand got all three just like me . I was bathing her one day and I walked out to get a towel , and when I came back she had a little water tornado in her hand .

I knew I would have to deal with what my parents had to , but I couldn't wait . I was going to teach her just like my parents and grandparents taught me .

" Mommy , ucle Adis is here " said Alaia as she ran out the room .

I went after her as she ran towards Ethan and emerald which were Ares and Madelyns twins .

Everyone was so much more mature and we all had started our families , I looked around as my family started to arrive .

" Souline baby " said my mom as she hugged me .

" Mom , Did you buy the whole store " I asked as I watched my dad struggling with presents while she had some bags in her hands .

" Oh Souline , you know only the best for my babies " she said as she walked away towards the present table .

" Help me " mouthed my dad as he followed my mom .

I watched the kids run around , chasing each other . And I'm glad they are all around the same age because they will all be there for each other and protecting each other .

It was now time to cut the cake and I went out looking for My babies , I found them behind the gift  table trying to peak in some bags .

" Excuse me " I said clearing my throat .

" Mommy " said Eros trying to hide the bag .

" Mommy you look pretty " said Alaia .

" Come on it's time to eat some cake " I told them trying to hide my smile.

" CAKE " they both yelled .

Soon me Jaxon , Eros , and Alaia were standing behind the cake as we got pictures taken and they sang happy birthday .

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU "

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EROS AND ALAIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU "

"WOOOOO"

" blow the candles out babies " I said to them .

I watched as they blew there candles and everyone around us clapped causing Alaia's cheeks to turn bright red .

" Thank you " they both said .

" TAKE A SMALL BITE " yelled Ares .

They both went to take a bite of the cake , and then I saw Eros lift his head up and push Alaia's face into the cake causing cake to get all over her face .

I gasped shocked that he even knew to do that , trying not to laugh as Alaia looked at him angrily .  As Eros continued to giggle at her she grabbed a fist full of cake and put it in Eros face .

Making all of us gasp again , at this point I couldn't hold it in anymore they were so much like me and Ares I looked at Ares as he looked at me us laughing our asses off .

" Oh goddess please help me with these too , I know I'm going to  have a hard time " I said as I cleaned Alaia's face and hand .

" Mommy nose " she said looking at me with tears .

" I know baby " I said as I lifted her head up trying to clean her nose .

As soon as she was cleaned I gave her a piece of cake and sat her down so she could eat it .

" Baby did daddy clean your face " I asked making sure there was no more cake in his face .

I watched as his eyes teared up as he lifted his arms up for me to carry him .

" Oh my baby " i said as I grabbed a piece of cake for him and sat him down beside Alaia .

" Sowwy " they both said to each other .

I looked up at Jaxon smiling , this is my little family and I'm so in love .

" I love you " I told him .

" I love you more " he said reaching over the kids and kissing me .

                                      The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.8K 28
I panted hard, when Daniel wispered into my ear: "We should call you Snow white." I barely manged to answer him in my pleasure filled state. "Why's t...
1M 27.4K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
1.7M 54.2K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
2.8M 49.8K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...