Life of Royals [COMPLETE] (Ob...

By s0ggycerea1

Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female... More

👑Info👑
👑The Truth👑
👑The Long Awaited Arival👑
👑Mixed Emotions👑
👑The Flaws👑
👑Mending the Bond👑
👑Anything for You👑
👑His Side of the Story👑
👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑
👑My Vows to You👑
👑Your Majesty👑
👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑
👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑
👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑
👑Royal Family👑
The End!

👑Her Hidden Colour👑

702 31 2
By s0ggycerea1

Warnings: Insults and mentions of physical attack

The first few weeks were quite okay, you could say. Nothing major really happened. Nothing to be noted about.

And your work was surprisingly easy too.

"I have to monitor the country's finance?"

"Yes, it was under the Crown Princess's jurisdiction. Although you still have other things to monitor but your main one is finance," Lucifer explained.

You eyed Lucifer warily.

"What?"

"You sure you didn't just make that one up? I mean, I'm used to handling financial stuff... And coincidently, my main area in this seat is also about finance. You really sure?"

"MC, did you perhaps forget page 683 of 'The Royal Law', in paragraph 4 line 7-"

"You're insane, Lucifer!" Your eyes widened.

He then broke down into a laugh before continuing, "What I'm trying to say is, I'm not making that one up. Princesses really do monitor the country's finance. It's because you'll be doing the same thing once you become a Queen or Empress."

Let's ignore the fact that you forgot about these facts and rejoice because it's going a lot easier for you. Say thank you to that 4 years of being an accountant!

But just as Lucifer said, there were other things you had to monitor. And thus, made you be more cautious in making decisions since they weren't something you're used to.

Today, you were going to accompany Lucifer for his meeting with the Heads of the Houses. He mentioned that it'd be a good practice for you so you agreed to join.

It was known to you that some of the nobles still have a hard time to accept you as the Princess. And you're pretty sure Lucifer was trying to prove a point or something by asking you to join along.

But it wasn't just you though, all of the Princes were there too.

"We have a full house today," Satan joked before you all entered the hall.

You took your seat beside Lucifer and Mammon and listened well to the issues discussed. You could catch up on quite a few things presented and it honestly made you feel proud.

Your lessons were really helping.

"The issue brought up by one of the commoners in the audience hall yesterday mentioned about this country's healthcare."

You listened intently.

"I suggest we appointed royal physicians to the commoners to ensure our country's healthcare will be at its best," one of the speaker suggested.

'Hmmm...' It seemed like a good suggestion.

But the grim look on all of the Princes' expression were quite obvious.

"Princess, what do you think?" Lucifer suddenly broke the silence in the meeting hall.

This caused you to startle in your seat.

For about an hour and a half of you being there, he never asked you to speak, so why the sudden change of plan?

"Umm... I do think the idea is good," you nodded slightly, "However, I don't think it's wise to appoint royal physicians to treat the commoners. Because royal physicians deserve to charge their clients and patients with high prices, and commoners will not be able to pay for them. It will only cause more strain in the relationship between nobles and commoners."

Satan, Beel and Lucifer smiled beside you.

"But what I think we should do instead, is to appoint some royal physicians to help check on our medical schools' syllabus. Young doctors and nurses alike can learn the same syllabus as the royal physicians and thus, improving their quality of education. This way, royal physicians can keep charging their patients with high prices as they are qualified for, and also for commoners to be able to afford the same quality of healthcare at a lower price."

A long silence commenced in the meeting hall.

'I gave the wrong answers, didn't I...?'

You felt yourself slowly blush and started to hang your head low when Lucifer said, "I see the same thing as the Princess."

"Royal physicians are trained with many life experiences. They are qualified and entitled to be charging their patients with higher price than normal medical doctors. If we appointed them to the commoners, they will think it's unfair. Both for their qualifications and all their hard work over the years," Satan explained.

The nobles all nodded and understood the final decision. Thus, agreeing to work together on finding the perfect solution for everybody.

"Was I wrong? I'm so sorry! I feel like I've said something wrong..." You bit your lower lip nervously.

You and the Princes were walking back to your respective study when you felt the need to talk about what happened.

"No, what you said made sense actually," Levi replied.

"Yeah, and I feel like we should start checking our hospitals' supplies and stuff. The commoners won't mention this to us if there's nothing wrong," Asmo mentioned.

"Beel, can I leave this to you?" Lucifer said.

"Of course. I'll start checking tomorrow. I hope it's nothing serious, though."

Hearing their words made you sighed in relief. Then, you felt Lucifer's hand lightly grabbed yours beside you. You turned your head to look over to him and witnessed his gentle smile, "Great job, MC."

You felt your nerves died down completely after hearing his comment.

You were slowly gaining the favour of the nobles with your smart thinking after that incident. But of course, not all people will like your presence, right?

"Your Highness?" Rose's call made you looked up from the logbook you've been studying for the past one hour.

She seemed uneasy, "Umm... I have been told that there's a bit of trouble happening in the East Wing..."

"Trouble?"

"Lady Nara from House of Ravenour..."

"Oh? A guest? Then, bring her to my waiting room," you said, already standing up from your seat and getting ready to meet your guest. But Rose remained standing without budging; her expression's a bit remorse.

"Rose?"

"Lady Nara was..." Rose bit her lower lips nervously before continuing her sentence.

Clacks of heels echoed throughout the long hallway as you remained composed after hearing your maid's statement. Rose and your knights followed you closely, equally worried about your next action.

You smirked slowly while your feet still catching up to the pace you've set.

"Lady Nara was apprehended by the palace knights because she was throwing insults to Your Highness... She also trespassed into the palace ground and demanded to see you..."

You've reached your destination within a few minutes.

"Unhand me!" You heard.

"Miss! This is the palace ground, and your actions are considered a felony! You deserved to be put into trial with your actions!"

"I didn't do anything! I was just telling that bitch to stay in her lane!"

Hearing another insult left her mouth, the knights were ready to throw her in the dungeon when-

"Stand down."

All movements halted.

"Your Highness-"

"It's alright. Lady Nara is a lady from a prestigious house. Such acts were not necessary to apprehend her," you approached the scene calmly, "And she is still my guest so please do not harm her."

You stood before her and saw the knights slowly releasing her at your order. You extended your hand to the lady, "Are you alright, Miss?"

But that didn't help die down the hatred in her eyes because she started attacking you.

Already guessing her next move, you instinctively moved to your side, failing whatever feeble attempt she tried to do to you.

Quick to their feets, the knights swiftly apprehended and handcuffed her.
Insulting is one thing, but trying to attack a royal family is a serious act of crime.

"It was because of you!" the lady shouted while glaring with bitter hatred, "His Highness is the love of my life! I've been dreaming of becoming the Princess since I was little! This is my dream! My life! I'm the one who was supposed to wear that dress! I'm the one who was supposed to be standing at your place! I'm the one who was supposed to be dancing that dance! Not you! Not your lowly commoner self!"

"I bet His Highness didn't even love you! You're just here acting as a puppet for His Highness to grab the public's heart. You're nothing!" she spat.

You only smiled cunningly.

"Miss," you said with eyes that could kill, "I know where I belong. I know my place. And I certainly respect all the nobles. But if this is the kind of act a lady from the most prestigious House in the Eastern Kingdom do," you leaned closer, "Then, it's no doubt for your seat to be taken by a commoner like me."

The heavy words that slapped her harder than any physical attack would ever do.

The tension in the air was heavy and thick. But the knights present discovered a new fact.

'Their mistress is not someone to be messed with.'

You may looked docile and passive, but you certainly were not naïve.

And Lady Nara certainly wasn't aware of the strong support you have in the royal family. Especially your good relationship with Lucifer.

Speaking of the devil, the knights paled up when they saw you-or more accurately, the person standing behind you.

"How dare you! You don't have the right to say that to me! I'm a noble! You're just a commoner! You don't deserve to be here! Go back to that dirty hole you've crept from!"

"Clearly trying to negotiate and settle things peacefully wasn't an option," you sighed and shook your head, "Bring her out. And ban her from stepping into this place ever again."

"No, throw her in the dungeon."

You snapped your head to look over your back, surprising yourself to see Lucifer. The expression on his face was something you've never seen before.

Disgust. Resentment. Rage.

"This is a serious act of crime. I might punished you to be executed if you're not careful."

No wonder the knights were alarmed in the first place.

"And let's see who your father will save. You, or your family's title!"

"No! Wait! Forgive me, Your Highness! I didn't mean it!"

But it was pointless because Lucifer didn't bat an eye on her direction any longer. The main objective in his mind was to make sure you're okay.

"Love..." Lucifer grabbed your hand and squeezed it, observing your reaction for any disappointment on the lady's hurtful comments. He felt himself heaved a sigh of relief when he noticed you didn't take whatever madness the lady was spewing into heart.

Turning his head, he witnessed the knights who were pulling the lady to the dungeon while she still screamed for forgiveness.

"Isn't your punishment too harsh? I mean, she's just blinded by jealousy..."

"Serves her right. No one berates my wife like that." Lucifer instinctively pulled you closer by your waist, ignoring the staring eyes of your maid and his knights who were not involved in apprehending Lady Nara.

"I didn't realise His Highness is sought after by women all across the nation," you joked, slightly pulling yourself away from his grasp.

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Nah..." you giggled, already walking away to continue your work, "I grew up in a place where people glorify you for every single thing you do. I'm immune to your charm."

"Hmm... bold words coming from a person who embroidered a royal emblem for me."

Several sharp gasps were heard from the people around you, including Rose. "Your Highness...!" She covered her mouth with her hand, completely shocked with her mistress bold action.

You felt your whole body heated up from his comments and the stares from his knights.

Wanting no longer to be teased by Lucifer, you quickly left for your study, knowing full well he was giving you a smug grin behind your back.

The problem with the House of Ravenour were solved almost immediately the next day.

Lady Nara profusely apologised to you and Lucifer for her behaviour. Even the Head of the House shamefully bowed down to you.

"I apologised for my daughter's disgraceful actions, Your Highnesses. I beg you, please do not punish my daughter. She is my one and only butterfly. My remaining life after my wife passed away... I beg you, Your Highnesses."

Lucifer, of course, didn't showed any regret in making his decision but he knew you were the one who had to make the last call. So he didn't interfere and gave you a chance to handle it.

"At ease, Lord Andreas, Lady Nara."

Lucifer only eyed you while you continued.

"I accept your apologies. However, should such actions be done against me or anyone else around me again, I will not hesitate to exile the entire House of Ravenour from this country."

Upon hearing the less harsh punishment but the most shameful of all, they bowed deeply, thanking you and promising to never cross the line again.

"You can leave," Lucifer ordered coldly.

After finding the audience hall empty again-except for several knights keeping guard and Lucifer's secretary standing not too far away from him-he turned his attention back to you.

"You're too kind for your own good."

You only smiled, "My dad once told me, if you treat people with kindness-"

"-then people will be kind to us too, yes I remember that. But they'll definitely ridicule you again should you be too soft in your punishment."

"Lucifer," you grabbed his gloved hand, "Being kind and letting people step all over you is different. That one is me showing my compassion, the next one is me setting my boundaries. I doubt Lady Nara will do it again." You pressed your lips together to hide the smirk who threaten to emerge.

"And, at least now I have some good favour among the nobles." You winked playfully.

No words could describe how proud Lucifer felt right at that moment. Seeing you refusing to back down and succumb to the nobles' pressure made him fell for you even more.

The pride in him only increased day by day when he watched you in action. What was he so worried about in the first place?

But one thing is for sure.

He didn't regret going too far to make you his.

Focusing back on the issue at hand, the hearing of problems and concerns from the public continued.

Everything went smooth and with your presence beside him, Lucifer didn't seem too stressed even though the hearing for the day was longer than usual.

It was the last hearing before Lucifer had another meeting to attend, so he leaned back comfortably and sat through the concern presented by the Head of Psychology Department from one of the biggest university in the kingdom.

"Our data has shown quite a shocking increase in number of phone calls for some counselling sessions with our psychiatrists these past few months. I believe it's going to keep increasing due to the news about our border."

Her words rendered Lucifer speechless. He then turned his attention to you, who were still sitting calmly on your seat.

The discussion he had with you two days ago flashed back into his mind.

●●●~Flashback~●●●

"Lucifer, are we going to war or something?"

He looked up from Levi's report file and replied, "Not really. But the situation in the border is a bit concerning..."

"No wonder... I saw you allocated more of our money to the national security and defense force." You nodded your head without looking up from the logbook on your hand.

"But I have to say, we need to pay extra attention to our people. If news regarding our security in the border spread throughout the country, which I think it already did, they will feel more anxious about their safety. My concern is the villagers near the border. They won't move even if we ask them to so more armies should be stationed over there, right?"

"Yes, that is my plan."

"But the more frequent they see armies patrolling the area, the more stressed they'll become... I think we need to allocate a bit more of our funds to the National Psychology Unit. And maybe have a team specified to help calm them down so they can go about with their daily life in ease?"

●●●~End of Flashback~●●●

Wow...

"I have allocated some of our funds to the National Psychology Unit, although it still wasn't discussed in the Court yet. But I'll look into this matter more. Rest easy, your concern is valid and we will take action," Lucifer said.

"Thank you so much, Your Highnesses." She bowed deeply before leaving the audience hall.

Still a bit amazed by the future Queen's smart thinking, he extended his hand for you to grab; which you did as he gave you a side hug.

"MC."

"Yes?"

"You never fail to surprise me. Excellent work, Love." Lucifer cupped your cheek and ran his thumb on your cheek as a form of affection.

If you both weren't in public, Lucifer would probably kissed you right now because of your cute blushing face.

People said when you busied yourself, you won't notice how fast the time flies.

And that saying is true because you didn't even realise you've made your public debut for almost four months now, due to the amount of work you had.

Everything was going well.

You started gaining the nobles' trust one by one, and the public were very fond of your caring traits toward them.

And as for your relationship with Lucifer?

It has gotten even stronger.

If the old Lucifer refused to show his true self to anyone-even to his brothers-now, he's more at ease with the ones he trust. He wasn't afraid of asking for help and guidance should he feel the need for one.

An excellent progress if you ask me...

You smiled to yourself as you fastened your pace to Lucifer's study. Wanting to see him for work-related matter, you told your intention to Jean before he went inside the room to inform him of your arrival.

"Let her in." You heard him said.

"This way, Your Highness."

"Thank you Jean." You gave a smile towards the butler.

Sitting behind his desk, Lucifer was still finishing his paperwork with a grim expression. He looked really tired.

"Can I help you, MC?"

"I just want to discuss with you about the issue with our healthcare servicees, but..."

Lucifer looked up from his work only to see you smiling softly at him.

He really did look exhausted. Almost as if he's ready to collapse anytime soon.

"Jean, could you please leave the room for a while?" You ordered.

"As you wish, Your Highness."

Hearing the door clicked behind you, you took this chance to approach him and stood by his side.

Instantly, Lucifer linked his arms around your waist and pulled you closer before hiding his face on your body, basking in your comfort and presence.

Smiling a little, you ran your fingers through his hair, "Rough day?"

"Hmm..."

"You want to take a break?"

Pulling away, he looked up to you and nodded.

You lead him to one of the couch in his study and sat beside him, hand never leaving his.

Lucifer rested his head on your shoulder and intertwined his fingers to yours. He pulled your hand to observe the shiny wedding ring on your finger, still feeling the intense pride whenever he saw it.

"Everything okay at the meeting hall earlier?"

"Not really." Lucifer sighed heavily.

You patted his head gently and told him to rest for as long as he wanted.

"Thank you, Love."

You gave the crown of his head a soft kiss before offering, "Want to lay down on my lap?"

But Lucifer smirked instead, "I never thought you're bolder than you already are."

"I was just trying to make you rest comfortably!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry, I'll stop teasing." He chuckled.

Lucifer let loose completely and rested his head on your lap, feeling really sleepy when you played with his hair like this, "How's your day, Love?"

"Normal. It was okay, but the issue with the hospitals' supplies still worries me. Beel reported that only a few of the hospitals are in need of more funds but I feel like I should go there myself. I sent in request for more funds, thus why I'm here to meet you. I need your signature."

"Alright, I'll get back to it," Lucifer wanted to sit back up but you stopped him, "No, it's fine. That can wait. I just want you to rest now. You've been working so hard lately. Don't force yourself too much."

"Happy to know someone's worried about me," he sighed contently, "But don't worry, I'm used to this."

"Okay, get some rest now Mr. Used-To-This..." you giggled.

Nothing beats letting yourself loose after a tiring day of work.

Nothing beats having a nap for a few minutes after several days of not sleeping comfortably.

Nothing beats having the person you love sitting close to you and giving you comfort when you need it the most.

But the peace wasn't for long before Jean frantically swung open the door without knocking, "Apologies Your Highnesses!"

He looked really pale as he eyed you two, "His Majesty! His Majesty is..."

This alarmed you both as you two quickly stood up from your seat and made your way to the King's Palace, followed with a panicky Jean behind you two.

3.5k words
Royalty Au
Life of Royals
Obey Me! One Master to Rule them all (Shall we Date?)
Lucifer x Fem!reader

I do not own any of the characters in Obey Me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.4K 34
This will include obey me!: One-shots Fics Headcanons Threads Scenarios
230K 3.4K 44
✨FINISHED✨ Obey Me x reader!! Taking requests! Writing with (she/her) Also do (he/him) IF requested. If needed (they/them) CAN BE REQUESTED TOO Hope...
704K 16.9K 27
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I don't deserve your love." "Everyone deserves love!" An Obey Me! x reader one shots book. 𝓕𝓲𝓷~ (The universe and c...
30.5K 447 15
Give me recommendations for one shots you'd like to see! Reader gender neutral/any unless otherwise specified Started 2/???/21