Life of Royals [COMPLETE] (Ob...

Autorstwa s0ggycerea1

Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female... Więcej

👑Info👑
👑The Truth👑
👑The Long Awaited Arival👑
👑Mixed Emotions👑
👑The Flaws👑
👑Mending the Bond👑
👑Anything for You👑
👑His Side of the Story👑
👑My Vows to You👑
👑Her Hidden Colour👑
👑Your Majesty👑
👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑
👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑
👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑
👑Royal Family👑
The End!

👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑

643 29 19
Autorstwa s0ggycerea1

Warnings: Hurt/Comfort

"I may not be an expert when it comes to relationship, but if my partner is disappointed in me, it'd definitely hurt more than having the others be disappointed in me." Jean smiled again.

"Jean, you don't think she..."

"Like I said, I am not an expert, but in my point of view, Her Highness definitely did."

'She trusted you... As her husband.'

Jean's words made Lucifer hid his lips using the back of his hand while miserably trying to hide his blushing face.

You were recovering slowly and after two days, you've fully recovered. You bid your thanks to the physician for her help and also to your maids. You also apologised for your reckless behaviours that lead you to pass out from overworking in the first place.

"We were very worried when Jean told us about you. It made us feel guilty for leaving you alone in His Highness's waiting room," Rose said.

"We hope you listen to our advices after this and take care of your health more. There's nothing more we want than to see Your Highness in your usual healthy self," Marie added.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble to you two..."

Hearing their explanations made you more guilty. You didn't only cause trouble for your maids, but also to Lucifer, Jean and the other attendants.

You were supposed to try on your wedding dress yesterday but because of your fever, you couldn't and it hindered with the progress for the ceremony.

You even received a get well soon gift from the King's attendants even though he's also sick. Not too mention, the Princes were always asking about your condition time and time again, until Lucifer banned them from stepping into 2km radius from your bedroom.

'I need to apologise to all of them'

"Please come in, Your Highness." Jean lead the way before closing the door before you.

It was the second time you stepped inside Lucifer's study, yet the exquisite environment around it didn't fail to amaze you. The furniture, the bookshelves, the fireplace. Even his massive mahogany desk emitted its own aura.

This whole place gave off Lucifer's charismatic presence and you're not even sure why.

Maybe because this place is the witness of Lucifer's ups and downs.

The place where Lucifer's princely side intensified.

And the place where Lucifer's true side showed itself once in a while.

"Is everything alright, MC? You said you want to talk?" Lucifer finally spoke, snapping you from your thoughts.

"Ah, yes! I actually want to give you something," You approached him, "I'm not sure if you'll like it but I spent my free time embroidering this for you. I'm not even sure if you will actually use it but I hope–"

"Wait. What did you say?"

"I'm not sure if you will use it?"

"No, before that. After this question about me not liking it or something."

"I spent my free time embroidering–"

"You what?!" Lucifer stood up from his seat abruptly.

He then walked towards you with rage clearly depicted on his face. You took a step back instinctively, trying to distance yourself from him.

"You spent your free time, when you should have been resting, to do what...?"

"I was just trying to give you something..." you meekly said.

"Jean!"

Upon hearing his master's order, he left the room, silently praying for his mistress.

"I... I made this for you...?" you gave the handkerchief.

You could feel Lucifer's anger slowly dissipated when he saw your gift. So you took this chance to explain, "Madam Leela showed me how to embroider the Houses' emblem. So I want to give you your family's emblem as a gift. It's a thank you gift for all your help and hospitality throughout my stay. And I'm really thankful you gave me the chance to learn embroidery. I love them!"

Seeing Lucifer still admiring your handwork, you continued, "It wasn't too bad, right? Oh! And my favourite part is this shield over here! But this little black lion by the shield is really difficult. I almost–oof!"

You were cut off when you felt him pulling you into a hug. His grips on your back and the back of your head were very tight and you noticed the subtle trembling from him.

'Lucifer? What's wrong...?'

You were too concerned to even be embarrassed by the fact that it's the first time you two hugged.

You didn't know what to do so put your arms around his back and offered whatever comfort you could give at the moment.

"MC?"

"Yes?"

Lucifer pulled back and cupped your cheek gently, "Can I kiss you?"

You eyes widen with shock and you felt your face coloured after hearing his statement, but he wasn't kidding.

The look on his face didn't display any uncertainty.

The stare he gave you was full of passion.

And his voice didn't waver from any hints of doubt when he said it out loud.

He leaned closer, "Can I?"

With your heart pounding loudly inside your chest, you felt yourself leaning closer and slowly closing your eyes, giving him the non-verbal consent.

The only sound you heard was the own beating of your heart. Not even the loud crackling fire beside you registered to your mind.

The only thoughts you had in mind was Lucifer. His cologne, his height, the perfect shape of his lips.

Your lips were brushing against each other when–

"Your Highness! Wait! Don't go in yet!"

"Nonsense Jean, we're just trying to give our report."

"Yeah! We'll be quick."

The door to Lucifer's study creaked open, revealing Belphie and Satan, who's equally shock at the scene as much as you two.

Belphie then closed the door slowly, "Yeah, maybe Jean is right."

You really want to dig a hole and hide for all eternity now.

"Belphie! Satan!"

Of course those two were already running as fast as they could from the scene.

Please expect the next scene to be Jean nagging the three princes for hours on their improper behaviour in the palace ground after Lucifer spent a whole 10 minutes chasing after the two.

"Stop talking about that! It wasn't funny!" You were flustered.

"It is, though." Levi and Asmo laughed. Beel also politely joined.

"I didn't know why it happened! It just happened! I'm so embarrassed!" You hid your face using your hands while the three princes were still laughing.

"But seriously, what did you give Lucifer? It's rare for him to break out of character," Asmo asked.

"I embroidered the royal emblem on a handkerchief for him..."

This seemed to shock those three as they exchanged quick glances before Beel said, "Do you know what that means?"

"It didn't have any meaning, right? Madam Leela mentioned the practise behind embroidering was only relevant a long time ago."

"Yeah, but that's for the Houses' emblem. But not for the Royal emblem," Levi explained.

"Wait what? Then what's the meaning behind it?" You began panicking.

"It means 'Be my spouse'." Asmo giggled.

...?

"It was used by the royal family actually. We gave the ones who we're interested in marrying a handkerchief embroidered with royal emblem. It's not an invitation, but more of an order." Beel smiled.

"So what you did just now was asking Lucifer to be your spouse," Levi shrugged, "But that wasn't a new information anyway, so I guess you're fine. It's just that your action made you seem more assertive in your relationship. No big deal."

No wonder the reaction from him!

"Hey hey, can't we have one too? Not with a royal emblem though, just one with our name? Please~" Asmo pouted.

"Asmo, don't force MC to do things for you," Beel said.

"It's fine! I can definitely do that. But I can't promise it'll finish anytime soon, so can you wait a little bit?"

"Yeay!" Asmo cheered.

"You're sure about this? You just recovered from your fever." Levi frowned.

"It's fine. It's the least I can do for your help since I've been here. I'm sorry too for causing so much trouble to you all." You gave them all a sincere smile.

"But don't force yourself, okay? And take care of your health too."

"I will. Thank you all!"

How fast the time flies.

It is now a day before the ceremony.

Most of the guests for the ceremony were already here in the Eastern Kingdom. And every preparation was going smoothly.

True to Lucifer's prediction, the public took the news positively. There were some of them who even sent you early wedding gifts.

The reporters and paparazzies all around the world were turning their attention to the mysterious couple. Only your name was known but not your picture.

However, some reporters managed to dig your private social media accounts and got ahold of your pictures. They even started writing articles about you and their guesses on how Lucifer and you met.

Lucifer was quick to think, so he sent many bodyguards to guard your family against those nosy reporters. They were the ones under extreme pressure after your pictures were illegally released.

You were also very worried about your family's safety but Lucifer assured you that he took care of everything.

Heaven prays for those who illegally spread your pictures... They're now facing Lucifer's wrath.

So now, you're greeting every guests that visited the palace with Lucifer.

"MC, meet the High Priest, Priest Simeon." Lucifer introduced you to Simeon.

You bowed slightly, giving respect while Simeon only smiled.

He looked very young to be a High Priest...?

But you read about this, about him; the youngest priest to ever be awarded as High Priest.

"I can finally meet the Princess who won our Lucifer's heart," Simeon said.

'Our...?'

"Simeon is my friend. In fact, he was once a citizen from this country," Lucifer explained.

"I see." You smiled and nodded.

"I still remember the shock after receiving his letter a year ago. My goodness! It was really shocking. But I understand his situation."

Simeon's words made you frowned in confusion but you quickly controlled your facial expression and looked over to Lucifer for explanation.

"Please excuse us, for we need to be somewhere else. Enjoy the stay and let me know if you need anything," Lucifer quickly interrupted before pulling you closer by the waist and walking away.

You looked back at Simeon who's still smiling and bowing slightly so you nodded your head in response.

You then turned your attention to Lucifer, "What was that? And why are you in a rush? What does he mean about the letter?"

"Nothing to worry about, MC."

"Lucifer!"

He stopped walking.

"MC, let's talk in my waiting room, not here." He resumed his walking.

"Now will you please tell me about this?" You took a seat in front of him with a slight frown on your face.

"Simeon is the one who validate our marriage."

"What?" The world came crashing down upon you, "I thought you mentioned it was the Court?"

"No, Simeon's authority exceeded the Court's authority."

You felt betrayed.

"Why didn't you tell me...?"

"Because it's not important for you to know."

You felt deceived.

"So, it was only after a year ago that you decided you want me as your wife?"

Lucifer didn't reply.

You felt wronged.

"Lucifer... why?"

He hung his head low, never wanting to show you his pathetic self.

The tension in the air was thick and you were close to breaking down in tears.

"What else are you hiding from me?"

Lucifer only gripped his fist tightly, mouth still shut and never speaking. Only when you sniffled did he look up and notice you've been crying.

Every masks he's been wearing shattered into pieces as he scrambled over to your side and cupped your cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Lucifer wiped your tears using his fingers, soaking his gloves with your tears.

"Talk to me, Lucifer. What else have you been hiding? Explain to me why you're doing this?"

"I'm afraid of you leaving me."

You waited for him to explain.

"I'm afraid I can't have you. I'm afraid of seeing you with someone else." He then gripped your hands tightly. You didn't notice he had been trembling the whole time until he held your hand.

"I'm really sorry for dragging you into this world. I really am. But my greed for you is greater. I also want to fulfill my Father's request."

"His Majesty's request?"

"Yes, my Father had always wanted us to be more understanding towards commoners. He sent me to the Western Empire when I'm seven just to get used with their lives. That's where I met you. You were my only friend back then. They all hated me. But you showed me the real kindness, the real reason for me to keep fighting for my people, for me to understand that commoners are the support of nobles."

You let out a small smile, telling him you understood his worries, "So you asked Simeon to validate our marriage?"

"Yes." Lucifer eyed you for your responses or reactions and he found nothing but happiness.

"Thank you for telling me, Lucifer."

"You're not disgusted by my sudden confession?"

You let out a laugh, "After knowing you for almost three months, I can say you're quite possessive. So it's not a surprise."

"So you're not going to be mad too if you know I hired a private investigator to watch your every move?"

"What?!" Cold shivers ran down your spine, "I expect you to run a background research of me but not a private investigator!"

No wonder your personal chamber looked so familiar.

No wonder the flowers planted in the garden were your favourites.

No wonder the chefs had been cooking your favourite food.

No wonder you clothes and furniture was designed in your favourite colour.

No wonder he knew where to find you in the first place...

"MC, that's a long time ago, before you even come to this palace. I didn't do it again. I won't do it again, I promise." Seeing your speechless face made Lucifer even guiltier.

"You really promise not to do it again?"

Lucifer nodded, still firmly holding your hands, "I understand if you're not comfortable around me so please speak your mind."

'What am I going to do with you...' You smiled a little.

"Lucifer, it's alright. I forgive you. Thank you so much for being honest. Truthfully, it's better to hear you say this now before I got to know from someone else. I can't handle it if it's the latter. Thank you, Lucifer." You leaned closer and wrapped your arms around him, assuring him that you're okay.

He reciprocated the action and basked in your comfort.

He never knew what it felt like to have someone to talk to. And for once, he could feel the pressure seeped off his shoulders.

It's a lie to say that it wasn't a pleasant sensation.

Lucifer knew he could trust you.

"Don't hide yourself from me, okay?" he heard you said, still hugging him tightly.

The five words that changed his view on people

Further explanation: Royal Marriages are under the High Priest's jurisdiction. So the nobles/Court/public can't actually interefere with the marriage once the High Priests gave the couple their blessings.

I also wanted to post the last chapter yesterday but had problems so you get 2 chaoters today!

2.5k words
Royalty Au
Life of Royals
Obey Me! One Master to Rule them all (Shall we Date?)
Lucifer x Fem!reader

I do not own any of the characters in Obey Me!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

136K 2.4K 34
This will include obey me!: One-shots Fics Headcanons Threads Scenarios
2.9K 66 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
24.2K 1.4K 16
(this is a sequel to my fanfic 'a text away'.) getting kidnapped by your online besties is totally normal! such a common experience! wait. why do the...
704K 16.9K 27
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I don't deserve your love." "Everyone deserves love!" An Obey Me! x reader one shots book. 𝓕𝓲𝓷~ (The universe and c...