Hell's Princess {H. Potter}

By Mysterious_Harmony

Lucifer Morningstar was a man who had it all. He was rich, hot, powerful, and he had the perfect family. He h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Author's Note

1K 5 0
By Mysterious_Harmony

This is just a little disclaimer to say that I do not own Harry Potter, its characters, nor its plot. I also do not own any aspect of Lucifer (the show). All rights go to their respective creators. This book's just a little bit of fun, a random idea I thought of. I only own any deviation from the original plot of either stories and original characters you won't recognize.

This story has also been uploaded to AO3, under Keira_Emerald.

If you're all set, happy reading~! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 71 98
Lucifer Morningstar, The Devil escapes the Underworld to have a vacation on Earth. But due to some unexpected problems, he would be forced to enroll...
106K 3.7K 36
"Your not a bad person, you've just done some bad things." ***************************************************** The wizarding war is over, the dark...
2K 61 57
✓COMPLETED✓ "Don't tell me it's a sin to love him instead of her. Seriously, I mean look at him!" Basically your traditional Wizarding World Marauder...
998 14 23
At the beginning, there was one wizard. Don't we all know him ? Merlin, of course. Gifted from birth with powerful magic, right hand to King Arthur...