Connected - Jaywon

By BrunaVilliger

The young taekwondo athlete and the famous designer weren't supposed to meet. Ever. At least that was her pla... More

Easy choice
The weird phone call
A simple black turtleneck
Thank You Note
Like a piece of cake
Date night
Curryyyyyy
No Lazy Sunday
Consequences
The Dream
Together
Spies
Jeongkook MVP
Fried Chicken
The Weeping Willow
Bravery
Connected
Left Out - Book 2
On The Run - Book 3
Perfect Storm - Book 4
Book 5?
Cursed - Book 5

Disclaimer

7.4K 192 1
By BrunaVilliger

Please read this before reading my fanfic!!

So first of all, this is the product of my imagination. I'm going to mention things that happened in real life, but I will play with it to create a story. I will also use some ideas from Enhypen's concepts (from lyrics and mvs), which I do not own.

Let's remember that Enhypen members are people and I will try my best to portray them well and respectfully, but this is still fiction.

If there's anything feel free to comment and I'll try my best to make it work!

I hope you'll enjoy my work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Two best friends in a room Five feet apart Because No no, they are gay, very gay But If they get closer They might kiss And best f...
147K 8.4K 21
Where in Nishimura Riki transfers into a new school where he meets Kim Sunoo and plays with him, not knowing that the sunshine only had ten months le...
198K 11.4K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
247K 11.2K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." °•°•°•°•° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...