Left Out - Book 2

Jungwon opened his locker in the hallway.
He was looking for his math exercise book, which he found under a bigger book.
He grabbed it and closed the locker door, revealing someone hiding behind it.

"Booh!" said his best friend, smiling.
"Hee, you've been making this joke since I know you, you can't scare me with it anymore" replied Jungwon, smiling back nonetheless.
"Come on, it can never grow old, otherwise they wouldn't use it all the time in school dramas" said Heeseung as they started walking to their next class.
"If you say so" simply answered Jungwon, thinking that Heeseung should watch something else for a change.

They passed in front of the toilet and Jungwon noticed someone he didn't recognize quickly going out of it.
He shook his head.

He was too fast for me to know how he was.

Things like that wouldn't bother anyone else, but Jungwon was the student's representative and he liked knowing everyone in the school, so that he could solve any problem easier.

The two best friends entered the classroom and sat next to each other, as usual. The math lesson was boring and Heeseung's eyes kept closing involuntarily.
I should have gone to bed earlier. I'll do it tonight.

He smiled at himself, remembering all the times he had promised that without actually doing it.

He heard Jungwon yawning and yawned as well. After a few seconds he heard someone behind doing the same, so he turned himself to check who it was.

Wait. Who's this guy?

The mysterious student was sitting on the last row, playing with his pencil. He looked extremely bored, but it didn't take anything from his beauty. Heeseung instantly noticed how delicate his features were, how harmonious his face was and he liked how he had a small mole on his nose. Something weird happened in the young boy's stomach.

Heeseung felt a hand on his arm.

"Hey" whispered Jungwon. "The teacher's going to notice if you don't turn back. I don't want you to be scolded one again."
Heeseung looked at his best friend.

"We have to talk after the lesson" he simply replied.

~~~~~~~~~

Enjoyed this little teaser?
If you want to read the rest, you can check my bio to find the Book 2 of Connected!