A Panther in Wolf Territory

Od dekusshipper

Arabella Rose, 22, is a rogue panther shifter, the last of her kind. Hunters have killed off her family (that... Viac

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

176 12 0
Od dekusshipper

Arabella POV

The next morning I woke up feeling sore as all hell but happier than anything. "Goodmorning my beautiful Kitten." I blushed hearing Blake's deep morning voice whisper into my ear "Morning." I managed to squeak out. "We should probably get you up since you didn't eat much yesterday." I nodded and tried to roll over but my body hurt so fucking badly. I moved the blankets and my eyes widened. "What the hell Blake?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow as I threw the blankets off of me. His eyes widened but so did mine when I actually looked at him. "Well... I'd say we're both animals in bed." He said winking with a smirk. "Just help me up so I can get into the shower." He nodded as he winced stretching. "Holy shit.." I whispered looking at his back. "I clawed the hell out of you." I said still looking wide eyed. "Let's get showered."

That shower was full of hisses and growls as the water burned all the claw marks and bites on us. I managed to get into shorts and a bra but that's all I could take. Blake managed to put his boxers and cargo shorts on. We carried our shirts downstairs wincing at the pain. We walked into the kitchen and everyone's eyes were on us. "We need help." I mumbled "I'll get the first aid kit." Carter said "Fuck that, you're going to need a whole ass hospital to treat those wounds." Josh said. "You two might not be comfortable but I'm going to guess the sun never touched you in the morning did it?" Elijah asked and we shook our heads no. "Let's go outside." He said sitting his glass down "You two need some help?" Klaus asked I nodded it hurt to damn much to walk. "It hurts to much. I feel like if I take three more steps I'm making the floor my friend for the day." I said hearing Carter and Josh start laughing. Elijah came over and gently picked me up as Klaus gave Blake a hand to the back door where thankfully no one was. Once the sun hit us all the pain started to fade away and I felt better than ever I looked at Blake and holy hell did he look hotter than ever. "How did you know to do that?" I asked and Elijah sighed "Do you remember the conversation last night?" "Which one? There was several of them." He raised an eyebrow "Do you remember last night?" I nodded "Yeah but only being outside after eating then I had to bite my brother and Josh... then a lot happened with Blake." They all looked at me weird except Klaus who laughed "Yeah I'd say a lot happened between you two also." "Wait.. do you two not remember?" Blake asked and I raised an eyebrow looking at Klaus who looked just as confused as I did. "Remember what? I had to bit Carter and Josh and then mark you. That's all that happened right?" Blake looked at Elijah and he looked back. "Their memories of each other seem to never stay.." Elijah said "Klaus and I didn't do anything with each other? Well except fight earlier yesterday when he booped me and made me sneeze like crazy." I mumbled glaring at him and he looked the other way. "So... she doesn't know what happened?" Blake asked "What happened?" Klaus and I asked. "Oop. That's gotta be awkward." Carter said handing us our shirts. "Thanks.. what the hell am I missing?" "You and Klaus last night." Josh added walking by. I raised an eyebrow "You know what... I don't care. I'm hungry can we go eat?" I asked hearing them all laugh. "Yeah let's go." Blake finally put his shirt on as We all went back to the kitchen. I ate like two plate fulls of pancakes and bacon as Blake did the same. Elijah and Klaus just looked at us in shock. "I almost forgot how much you can eat." Elijah said before shrugging and looking at his phone. After Blake and I finished Elijah washed the dishes even though I said he didn't have to.

"Well I think we better get out of here. It was lovely to see you again Arabella." Elijah said drying his hands. "You also, I'm glad I got to see you all again." I said smiling "It was nice to meet you guys. I'll make sure to inform you on those details we agreed on." Blake said holding his hand out to Klaus who smiled and nodded as he shook his hand. "We will be waiting." I raised an eyebrow but Klaus came up and hugging me "Until next time Kitten. And congratulations on everything." He said as I hugged him back. "Thank you." Next I hugged Elijah and he congratulated me as well before we walked outside and they took off. I looked over at Blake who was looking at me. "You know... Vampires aren't that bad." He said smiling softly. "No Vampires are terrible. THEY aren't that bad, Vampires are dicks honestly. I like werewolves better but Elijah and them. They're my favorites including Marcel." He laughed softly before wrapping his arm around me. "I don't know what happened with Klaus and I but it seemed to upset you and im sorry for whatever it was." He kissed my forehead "Don't worry about it baby girl. It's okay, you're all mine now." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "That I am." I whispered.

"Oh so cute! I think it's time we start focusing on other things though." Mary said out of no where making me confused. "Can you all please start explaining because im about over being confused." "We can wait a little longer love. A lot has happened the last several days." I nodded leaning into his chest. "Well at least you two don't look like you've been attacked by a wild animal anymore." Josh teased making me blush and look away. "You think it'll be like that when I find a mate?" Josh asked Carter "Dude. Im in the same boat as you how the hell would I know?" Carter came back. "Ehh. Probably not. Im a cat, we get a lot... rougher... than wolves with a full moon." I said shrugging and they just looked at me "Welp. Good luck with that Blake but it seems you didn't mind too much." Josh said as Carter gagged. "If I ever have to watch that again im taking a leap of faith off the roof." Carter said scrunching his nose up making me laugh. "As long as I don't have to bite you again I'll be fine." "Oh please I can't be that bad." "You taste like a wet dog." I said smirking hearing Blake snort. "Why did you have to lick it though?" Josh asked creeped out. "Once I make the mark if I lick it it heals it... well when I'm like that anyways." I said shrugging. They just nodded.

"So uh... what happened with your sister?" I asked as Blake and I walked away. He sighed wrapping his arm around my waist. "Well... we don't know. After you snapped and we restricted you enough to get her to run outside to capture you we don't know where she went. I've also been to busy making sure you're okay and getting things ready for everything. She may be my sister but she has been like that her whole life. She thinks because she's my sister she's the queen of everything." He said and I nodded. "We never got to try and start over... I didn't mean to scare her but she... she just... she scared me." I admitted hearing Blake chuckle "Yeah she scared me too but it's okay. She will come back." I smiled and leaned into him but there was a feeling I had that I didn't really like.

We headed into his room and I noticed a box on the table he has on the other side of his room. "What's that?" I asked and he looked confused "No idea. It wasn't there this morning." We walked over and I opened the box to see a beautiful dress, shoes, necklace and my crown. My mouth dropped open as I seen the dress "there's a note" Blake said handing it to me.

"To Our Queen Kitten,

This dress is for when they crown you their Luna and for whenever you and Blake decided to get married. I know how important it is for the pack to have a Luna and we all decided to get you a dress that will remind you of your time here with this family in New Orleans and for your new gained family with your new pack. Do not think you are abandoning all of us here, you never have, we understand your reasons for leaving and we couldn't be happier with what happened. We will always be apart of your pack here, and if you ever need any help at all we are all willing to stand by not only your side, but Blake's side as well. We all hope you enjoy the gift and can't wait to see you wear it.

Love,

Klaus and your New Orleans Pack.

Tears filled my eyes as I read the letter and Blake kissed my cheek. "That is what my mom was talking about earlier love. I wanted to do this differently but I can't wait anymore." Blake said letting go of me. I sat the letter down and turned around as my mouth dropped to see Blake down on one knee.

"Arabella Noelle Rose, I understand it's only been a few days since we have met and I have fallen in love with you. Getting to experience everything with you and being by your side as made me want to be not only a better boyfriend and mate but also a much better Alpha. Will you do me the honors of becoming my wife and stand by my side to be the Luna of our pack?"

I just stood shocked as tears flowed down my eyes before I nodded. "Yes. YES!" I yelled before jumping onto him hugging him tightly. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me deeply. "I know things have been rushed between us but as of right now I want to get to know you and learn so much more about you than I already know. My father has taken over the Alpha work for me since I met you and he has allowed me to be by your side as more things start appearing but I also want to pull you into these things and have you learn more about how this pack works. You are our Luna, my mate, my equal, and I want to life the rest of my life with you." Blake said and I couldn't help but cry as I hugged him tightly. "I love you Blake. I want nothing more than to be by your side no matter what may happen, I chose you and I always will." I said kissing him softly.

A knock on the door brought of out the moment we were in as Blake said to come in. Mary, Josh and Carter walked in but something was off. "What's wrong?" I asked "Well first, Congratulations." Mary started "Thank you" I said smiling "We found Brooke.." Josh said and I looked at Blake. "Where?" Carter growled... "With Sam." I tensed as I felt my blood run cold. "How did she know?" "She didn't... Sam found her. She started complaining about you being the new Luna and how she wishes you were gone so everything can go back to the way it was and Blake would be better off without you." Carter said growling. Blake growled deeply pulling me closer to him. "Anything else?" Blake asked and Mary perked up "Would you like to do the Luna ceremony and Wedding together?" We all just looked at her with a blank expression before Blake shook his head "We can do that, but when? Elijah and them wanted to be invited to it." Blake said and I whipped my head towards him so quickly "Well we are already passed the days of when we were supposed too so I was thinking in around two weeks. That way we can prepare everything, it's not rushing anyone and it's not too far away. Don't worry, I'll let you chose all the food you want. Don't worry about anything." Mary said and I perked up "I like the sound of food... I mean that.. I like the sound of that." I said correctly myself blushing softly "Good I'm glad you do! I'll let you chose who you would like to come from New Orleans. Is it just Vampires or would you like Werewolves there also?" Mary asked and everyone looked at me "I uh.. could I let you know?" She nodded happily and told me to let her know within 3 days before leaving and saying something about a wedding and grandchildren.

"You get my sister pregnant I have full blown rights to punch you in the face." Carter said and walked out. Josh just stood there "Welp. I call being another Uncle." He said and walked out leaving Blake and I there looking at the door for a few minutes. "I think I'm just going to stick with Klaus and them. If I can find a way to contact them... I may invite Alpha Eric and his mate if that's okay with you? They took me in and cared for me for a little while." Blake looked at me shocked "Like Alpha Eric of the BlackStone Pack?" I nodded "I'll be damned. I'm sure dad would like that reunion." I raised an eyebrow. "That's his Brother in Law he is mates to my aunt." I didn't know what to do but all I did was throw my head back and start laughing. "Let's go tell My parents" I nodded and we got up and headed downstairs. "I can hear her squealing from a mile away." I mumbled laughing a little. Blake nodded and we walked outside to find his Dad looking scared of his own mate as she gushed about everything with the wedding. You'd think they'd be more worried about their daughter but oh well not my family drama. "Um Dad." Blake said clearing his throat. His mom stopped and looked at us. "Arabella has some news and that list for you mom." Blake said and they looked at me "well first, I'd like to just invite Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Marcel to the wedding and someone else." I started and Mary looked ready to jump around already. "I'd like to invite Alpha Eric and his mate from the BlackStone Pack." I said and they both stopped and looked at me shocked. Why the hell do I keep doing this to people lately? "How in the hell do you know them?" "Well about a year ago they took me in for a little while. Alpha Eric found me as a panther when I was sleeping in a tree not knowing I was in his territory. I told him I meant no harm and didn't know it was his territory. He looked at me and seen how young I was and asked if I would like somewhere to stay until I figured out where to go. Only him and his mate knew that I was a panther and they helped me." I explained and James just through his head back laughing. "Well I'll be damned, it looks like a family reunion." I just looked at Blake "Yeah I said the same exact thing." "ILL MAKE THE CALL!" Mary screamed and took off running. I just stood there for a second before James shook his head and said he would go try to calm her down. We nodded but before he left he looked at us "Did you hear about Brooke?" I looked down and Blake said he did. "We will figure it out. Carter came back looking ready to murder someone as Josh wasn't that happy either." I just kept my head down and Blake said he would deal with it. "Arabella, this isn't your fault. Brooke has ran away several times and tends to get herself in situations like these but nothing ever happens." I nodded and whispered a thanks.

"You'll kill him won't you?"

I jumped a little as Eva finally decided to speak up.

"Probably.. where the hell have you been?"

"Well when you decided to spaz out everything got locked between us. When you and Blake marked each other it unlocked everything but I've just been here enjoying the view."

"Yes I'm sure you enjoyed last night."

"Oh yes, very much. Who knew a dog could make us purr like an excited kitten."

"I know that's right. I'm just glad I remember everything. However, you're forgetting we made him do more than purr like we did."

"Oh yes, how could I forget that. Who knew we could make him beg like a dog. We probably could of told him to roll over and he would."

"Do you mind coming back to the land of the living?"

I jumped and looked at Blake who looked like he was smirking "Talk with Eva?" "Um yes." "Yeah I don't really want to know what you were talking about but the way you smirked and started laughing as you ignored me does make me wonder." I smirked "I don't think you'd want to know what we were discussing." I said and he raised an eyebrow. "Do you tell me what you and your wolf talk about?" His cheeks turned pink slightly "No. and I'd rather not tell you what he says." "Then we are on the same page here." I said smirking and walked away just to find the teenagers coming back from school. "Hello Luna." "Hey guys how are you?" "We're good, but could we talk to you about something?" Ashley asked I raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Somewhere private?" "Of course, I can ask Blake if we could use his office." They nodded and followed me back towards the pack house. I found Blake talking to Josh. "Sorry to interrupt but could I use your office for something important?" I asked Blake who raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Am I needed?" "NO!" Ashely yelled and we turned to her "I mean.. No Alpha. Just the Luna. Please." Blake looked ready to say something but nodded his head "Thats fine, do you know where it is?" He asked me and I nodded. "Okay if you need me just let me know." I nodded and kissed his cheek before heading to the office with 5 nervous as all hell teenagers.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.7K 88 20
Sequel to 'The Broken Luna' *COMPLETED* 5/10/2018 I sent the stranger a cold look, my brain barely registering the electric currents that were curren...
1.7K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
936K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
44.7K 1.1K 51
"I, Caden Knight, Alpha of the Mystic Falls Pack, reject you Lily Rose of Silver Moon Pack! From this day forth I release you from our mate bond". L...