Come back to live, but in the...

By Lisa_Knisenko

(Rewrite) Right on the fourth war shinobi, black Zetsu sneaked back to Naruto and stab him behind. But before... More

Death, explaining and help from goddes
Hospital and meet
Tobirama Senju
Stupid counsils
Talk, a year and Madara
Past
Promise and meanwhile
Kaguya, black and white Zetsu and Tsubasa
Explaining and back
Questions
Talk, after the war and meet
Jinchuriki friends and traitor
Help
Talk
Year and members
Extra
Extra
Extra pt 1
Extra pt 2
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra

Extra

535 15 0
By Lisa_Knisenko

A/n
Girls understand what we have

Tobirama pov

Just watched the two idiot's going up the tree. "Um, Tobirama-sensei? I, uh, it's emberassing to say to you, but..." Koharu said as she came late. "You can rest Koharu." I said. "But, I didn't say what I wanted." Koharu said. "I know you have periods now." I said. "W-wha-" "Sister in law." I said. "I kind of forgot about her." Koharu said. Then Naruko came, with bag under her eye. "What did you do that you didn't sleep?" I ask. "Something." She said with tired voice. "Periods?" I ask. I swear to God, she threw me a tree! What a strong woman. "Don't say it out loud Tobirama Senju!" She shouted before she left.

New nightmare appeared. "What happen?" Homura ask. "Just don't ask. I think you can have an day off today. See you tomorrow." I said. (Naruko is 17 at that time)

5 years later

Senju place

'Week off..' I thought as I came in. As I wanted to go through the open foor of my and Narukos' room, I saw her still laying on futon. I walked up to her. "Will you wake up?" I ask. She looked up. "I am awake, just, can't explain.." Naruko said with pain. "Periods?" I ask as I patted her head. "Yea, I still angry at yu whn you say that loud infront of you male students. *Sigh* I want so much to throw you a tree again." Naruko said. "Oh, please don't. Beside, they didn't listened to mine and Koharu conversation." I said as I leted Naruko head on my lap, still patting her hair. "Still.." Naruko said. I just smiled still patting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 10.2K 33
A young girl name Haruno Sakura survived from the fourth shinobi world war. She loses so much hope and all she could ever think that her life will fo...
57.5K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
25.6K 945 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
42.8K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...