One More Light ( ON HOLD )

Galing kay mioluvfx

๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ. ๐‡๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง... Higit pa

แต‚สฐแต’ แถœแตƒสณแต‰หข แดตแถ  แดผโฟแต‰ แดนแต’สณแต‰ แดธโฑแตสฐแต— แดณแต’แต‰หข แดผแต˜แต—?
แต‚สฐแต’ แถœแตƒสณแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰โฟ หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰'หข แต—โฑแตแต‰ สณแต˜โฟหข แต’แต˜แต—?
แต‚แต‰'สณแต‰ qแต˜โฑแถœแตแต‰สณ, qแต˜โฑแถœแตแต‰สณ

แตขโ‚™ โ‚ โ‚›โ‚–y โ‚’f โ‚ โ‚˜แตขโ‚—โ‚—แตขโ‚’โ‚™ โ‚›โ‚œโ‚แตฃโ‚›

327 26 5
Galing kay mioluvfx

It flickers, flickers

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I am. 5 years old sitting in my room doing absolutely nothing! Can you believe it??? I am 5 years old! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

Younger Bright look out his window trying to find something but somehow found rather someone, interesting. A tan young kid wrapping his small hand around the elder women.

He saw other muscle man carrying a box.

"Bright! Come down here!"

His mother always have the perfect timing. He rushed his leg downstairs almost stumbled on his own feet.

"What is it mother dearest?" He asked as he playfully bow infront of her.

"Silly brat. Come, there's a new neighbour came in today let's greet them. And remember to be nice!"

She strictly said pointing her finger warning seriously at his one and only naughty child. Both her and her husband always get headache but love him nevertheless.

Even more when they both knew they won't be able to gift Bright siblings despite how the younger always ask for as if the baby could buy from the store.

Shaking and rolling her eyes, she grabbed the boy hand walking out the house to greet the new neighbour.

Bright was jumping on his heels. Swinging his and his mother hand. Smiling. But stop when he reach the location of his mission.

First mission. Smile. Check!
Second mission. Wai-ed. Pressing his palm together, bowing a bit "Sawasdee khap Khun". Check!
Now Introduce myself! "My name is Bright it's nice to meet you Khun and this is my mother, Lynn"

Bright's mother wai-ed at the new neighbour with a proud smile on her face.

"It's nice to meet you. We just move in as you can see here. My name is Kasoom and this is my husband Krekkai Suthiluck. And this is Kong.  He's a bit shy."

Kasoom say as she gently ask Kong to greet Bright and Lynn.

"Sawasdee khap, I'm Kongpob and I am three years old" He said in a soft voice while showing three finger infront of them.

Bright drop down on his level smiling brightly showing his hand to the younger for a handshake. They both shared a handshake. With his hand still wrapped around Kong's he looked up to his mother. Mischievously.

"Mother can I kidnap him- I'M SORRY! I mean can he play with me?!?

Lynn almost faint right there and then. She saw the naughty shine in her son eyes. She chuckled nervously at the couple infront of her who just brush it off.

Seven years old Bright rolling on the floor crying. Throwing tantrum. But weirdly enough like himself he didn't let a sound. Tears down his cheeks. But stop brutally when the bell ring.

"Noooo!! I'll get it." He rushed to the bathroom rubbing the water on his face before dash out to open the door.

Meeting a happy five years old shorty name Kong.

"Hello P'Bright!"

"Hey Kongy come in. What you got there?"

Kong waddled his way inside after opening his shoe putting it aside nicely.

"Mae ask me to give this to Mom oh hey mom! Mae cook this for you"

"Aww that's so nice of her." Lynn give the younger a kiss on the forehead, taking the lunch bag from Kong after making eye contact with sad Bright and walk out of the living room.

"Hey Kong..." Bright dragged the younger to the couch not knowing how to break the news. He knows how breaking it is.

Lynn could only watch from the side. Seeing her son growing up and full fill his wish to have siblings and got Kong instead. Over the past three years she saw how protective Bright is as a brother.  It is certainly a proud moment for her.

From her younger bratty son into a dutiful brother to Kong. As for the younger even though he has other siblings but he seems to enjoy Bright's company even better.

Non of the family is complaining.

Bright love Kong. A brotherly love. They grow up together. Learning alphabet together. Counting together. Make a huge mess together. Running away from cleaning up the mess they made. After a tiring day Bright would always told Kong his own version of bed time story which the younger would lay down listen closely and yawned. Falling asleep beside Bright.

Three years and now all of sudden moving away.

"P'Bright!!!"

"Ohhh sorry kid I was just thinking what is my underwear colour. Anyway.. I have something to tell you.." He said as he nervously tapped his foot. The younger rolled his eyes before answering.

"Sure what do you want to tell me about?" Having no clue younger Kong sit on the couch facing Bright.

"Well.. you know I love you right?? And I love our bedtime stories. And make mom and mae mad at us and-"

"Bright. Just tell him already."

"Why don't you tell him instead since you and dad want this so much?!" Annoyed, Bright walk away puffing. Slamming his bedroom door.

Leaving devastated Lynn with confused younger Kong. Blinking his eyes rapidly in confusion with the sudden out burst.

In the bedroom Bright thrown himself on the  bed. Grabbing his pillow, punching the innocent poor thing and get shouted next. He scream in the pillow in frustration. Stopping his act when he heard the door cranking open.

Kong waddle his way in. Even though Kong already reached his five years old he still a baby to Bright. His baby brother. Kong is much shorter and small comparing from kids his age.

"P'Bright..." The younger put his feet on the tall bed before his small body meet the soft mattress.

It's heartbreaking for Bright to see his brother dark brown eye glazed with tears. He pulled him for a hug. Letting the younger sobbed on his shoulder. Knowing his mother might have broken the news to him.

The soft sobbs making it ways to his ears makes his heart wrenching painfully. He never wanted this. Not in a million years. He want to be there when the younger finish his kindergarten. He want to be there to walk him for his first day at highschool. He want to be there when the younger graduate.

Not this. Moving away.

*

*

"I SWEAR TO GOD BRIGHT IF YOU DON'T WAKE YOUR FLAT ASS RIGHT NOW YOU'LL NO LONGER HAVE AN ASS!"

Lynn shouted as she make her way to beat her son with a spatula in her hand. It's past seven and it's first day of university!

She yanked the door open ready to make her spatula fly aiming it at the other head but suprise when she saw Bright sitting on the floor all dressed up in his maroon engineer t-shirt. Facing Bright's back.

Putting her hands down. The other shoulder shaking. Soft sobbs could be heard around the dead silence room.

"Honey, where did you put my-" Lynn's husband, Theon stopped when he saw his wife with a spatula in hand covering her mouth as her eyes spot directly at their only son.

He looked over his wife shoulder. Seeing his son crying silently. As a man himself he knows Bright would probably want to be alone. He closed the door slowly. Pulling the messy sobbing wife in his arms.

"Shhh it's okay.." Whispering sweet nothings seems to be useless at the moment.

Of course he noticed the changes in Bright.

Bright is a wonderful child. As bright as his name. He was their sunshine. Lighting their life with his presence. But after moving away due to his work Theon couldn't help but blame himself.

Bright changed drastically. He refused to eat for the first few days. Getting sick. Only than he promised to eat but continue sulking not uttering a single word. It continues for a few years.

Things looks to be lighter when he come back home from his first day as a freshie with a smile on his face. Chatting happily about finding a new friends.

And the couple know what today was. It would be the younger first day in university.

*

*

Knott always the one who came early. Speak about being Mr Perfect among them all. Toota and Prem would come together as Prem always pick Toota on the way. Arthit as always the last one between them but it was their first day as the head hazer.

God bless, Arthit came early in his grumpy daze but soon weirded out when all of them silent.

By now Toota and Bright would be pulling each other hair or kicking each other asses.

Taking a sit beside Knott. He saw Bright souless body staring into nothing. Trying his luck he kicked off his shoe. Nothing. Not even a glare or utterly bullshit came out of his mouth.

"How long does this going on?" Arthit ask without sparing a glance at other.

"Since he came in." Toota said with worried look.

Soon class start and again Bright still in his weird self didn't sleep nor playing around disturbing others but actually focus taking notes.

Prem sitting beside him, take a look on the notes almost fall off his chair. The notes was written neatly! He eye-sign Toota to look receiving the same reaction.

Of course behind them Knott and Arthit have to look at it to and due to shockness... Knott's bulky body fall off the chair. Lucky they take a sit at the back of the class saving his giant ass from embrassment.

The other to shock to care about the poor giant on the floor.

"Okay that's all for to- Knott what are doing on the floor?"

Great now all the students turn their heads at him EXCEPT BRIGHT!

"Uh.. I dropped my pen.."

"Okay... anyway that's all for today."

Just like that Bright walk out of without saying a word as he continue ignoring people around him.

The other four was stunned by the act. Never did they ever left the classroom without each other. Nobody gets left behind but maybe Bright has his own reason. Stuffing they're stuff in bag they move to the meeting before the hazing start.

With Bright.

Once behind the close door in the bathroom he burst out crying. Never knew he missed the younger this much. He thought he's done crying at home but during class he can't help but thought about the younger.

He barely holding it in.

It's hard for him. Especially when people thought him as the joker of the group. He laugh and make stupid joke when it's not needed. Prank people. Smile always painted on his face.

Hiding his worries behind the smile. Mastering the art of faking everything around him since he was seven years old.

Only then when he meets the guy he found his joy and smile again but today, this year is different.

All the time they grow up together he's been counting days to this day to come and now this. It's not like he didn't do his side of searching but he's not rich enough to pay professional investigator.

Last time he tried to look for the younger left him devastated. Luckily it was during a break. He spent all his university break locking himself in his room. Their childhood song playing through the speaker.

Lynn and Theon gave up on comforting him it would always ended up with things flying like a storm just crash their house and messy bedroom.

When Bright came home late a night hugging a baby blue bunny, eyes puffy and red. Shirt soaking wet from the rainy weather. Apparently the younger family have move away a few years after them.

That day was the most heart wrenching day for Bright.

Well, Bright couldn't always be Bright.

Here he is. Covering his hands over his mouth to muffled his tears. It's painful. Never did he want to cry in public. This never crossed his mind. But he couldn't help it.

Today was suppose to be the day he hugged and comfort the younger telling him it's gonna be alright. He's going to meet new friends and all. Even after years he still have nightmares about losing the younger in the dark.

Sometimes he would dreamed they in their childhoods playing around making cookies together, throwing flour at each other and gets scold after.

That's another reason he would sacrifice his sleep even when he knows the biggest possiblity of getting nightmares is high but he would do whatever it take to see his baby brother again.

Bright is not a smart student. He joke. He played. Never take things seriously. Sleep in class. When they 'studied' together he would always be the one with his head on the table.

If only they knew what's going on in his head.

A knock kick his sense. Wiping the remaining tears on his eyes with his hand. Clearing his throat.

1... inhale..
2... exhale..
3... inhale..

"Ai'Bright! We need to go for the hazing now!" - Arthit.

Exhale..

"Bitch you even escape the meeting luckily P'Deer is in a good mood today." - Toota.

"Toota stop bitching around. Bright get your ass out now." - Prem.

Rolling his eyes Bright flushed the non exist shit he dumped. He push the door of the last stall open quickly when to sink. Rubbing his face with the water. A habit he do. He's not as pale as their Princess Arthit but he's fair enough to show his red rimmed puffy eyes.

"Let's go I'm not faking not annoying the hell out of you guys. Come on my lovely dorks."

"Jackass."
"Jackass."
"Jackass."
"Jackass."

No matter how heartbroken he is that doesn't mean he have to act like a dick to them who's been there with him. The show must go on.

Dump emotions and fake a feeling. Smile.

*

*

Hazing

Bright's heartbeat racing like Lightning McQueen. He almost break down again seeing the ocean of freshman infront of him.

But than his eyes meet a pair of dark brown eyes.

"Sawadee first year students. My name is Arthit. I'm a third year and your senior in this Faculty of Engineering."

"I'm in charge of monitoring all of you throughout the next whole year to make sure you stayed discipline and that you strictly comply with all the rules ."

"I expect to receive a full cooperation from all of you."

Through all whatever Arthit said make no space in Bright's ear. His main focus hundred percent on that tan skin with dark brown eye.

His eyebrows! He knows that eyebrows!

"Kongpob, Student ID 0062. May I have permission to speak?"

And that's how Bright found his light. He would never mistaken by the scar on Kong's eyebrows since he's the one who cause it but well he got his own scar on his jawline, barely visible.

But since when did Kong grow up so much. Dark circling his eyes. His eyes look lost. Empty. He look like deadass zombie.

"If it were you, would you be able to get 1,000 signatures in one week?"

Holy moly mother smoking cow he could see Arthit's face burning in anger. He have to fight the urge to clap his hand and rolling down the stairs. Putting his stern face on, laughing and choking on his own saliva inside.

"I asked if you understand?!!"

"Yes we understand."

Even though Bright don't want to leave the hall and just run towards his baby brother and asked how's he been is he doing great or did he take a good care of himself or did the younger remember him and more questions piling up.

But he didn't do so. He choose to follow the other exiting from there.

*

*

"Dude that 0062 kid gonna be a pain in the ass to handle" Prem said shaking his head.

"Yeah that's for sure." Agree by Toota and Knott while Arthit still have his anger radiating around him. Meanwhile Bright glazed at nothing.

That's when he caught a glimpse of Kong's figure walking around asking for the signature. And Toota thought it was a good idea to call him.

"Ai'Arthit, speaking of the devil look over there."

All of them turn to the said direction. Kong was surrounded by senior who's happily signed his notebook. Bright silently smile in pride seeing the sights but pissed off right next.

"Kongpob, 0062!."

He cursed Arthit in his head. Leave him alone he's just doing his task damn it! Oh wait- He have two notebook. Double fuck.

"Why do you have two notebook with you?"

"Another one belongs to my friend."

Damn it Kong! Bright for sure going to beat the friend for causing Kong in trouble.

"Your friend? Why don't your friend work on it himself?"

"You told us to get signatures but you don't specify how to get them did you?"

Bright might enjoying this sassy side of Kong a bit to much. The younger always have that sassy side in him and it amazes Bright every single damn time.

"Have you had my signature?"

God sake Arthit no one wants your signature with your bitchy attitude. Mentally rolling his eyes.

"Not yet."

Say no kid just say it.

"Give me your book."

This asshole is lying I swear to god. Bright taking a look through Arthit's shoulder and control his proud smile when he saw the book slowly turning into a phone book.

"You seem to get lots of signatures today."

Of course he's my baby brother after all dumbass.

"Can you do me a favour?"

"What is it?"

Bright swear he would beat Arthit is he's asking for something ridiculous.

"Can you?"

Is this motherfucker seriously doubting my brother?!!

"All right."

"Do you see the  last table back there? I want you to go there and shout out 3 times "I like men" can you do that?"

Bright have to control himself from punching the hell out of Arthit. That's just a card being pulled to embrass him! Before he could object Kong was about to do so when Arthit once again being an asshole.

"Wait- I'm not done yet. Then you must ask some male students let's say... how many?"

"10."

Prem too?!! Bright clenched his jaws.

"10 guys and ask "Would you go out with me?" Do you think you can do these thing?"

Not giving a chance for Kongpob to speak up, Arthit continue.

"Why are you silent? Or you don't have the guts to do it?

Look at that smuggy ass face. Arthit and Prem better sleep with one eye open cause Bright won't let them mess with his brother easily.

Kongpob speed walk to the said spot standing on the middle of the table started shouting.

"I like men."
"I like men."
"I like men."

Kongpob jump off the table. Asking random dude to go out with him. Bright hates the way others start laughing and giggling and the catcalls.

"I'm done."

"Good job. Take this back."

That motherfucker didn't even signed the book!

"But you haven't signed yet!"

"When did I said I will sign your book?"

That motherfucker did not just said that!

"And don't do this again. Return the book to your friend and let him get the signature himself. Understood?"

Okay Bright agree with Arthit on that.

"But hey, there's one thing I can help you."

Though Arthit lean closer to whisper it to Kong , Bright still can hear it loud and clear.

"I can help you find a skirt to wear if you like." Arthit ended up brushing away the non exist dust on Kong's shoulder.

Kongpob walk away but Bright have seen the look he gave him before he turned and left the canteen puffing air.

The boys laugh and joke about it Bright couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm going to the toilet." Sling his bag on his shoulder and walk away.

Leaving the other confused as hell.

With Kongpob.
Today is the day. Surprisingly he's not excited as he should be. Of course new friends, new place, new people, new face and all. Rather than excited it's making him anxious. Surrounding by group of unknown people.

The thought of having anxiety and panic attack in the middle of crowd. Nope. No not gonna happen. He won't let it happen.

Kong was a happy kid. Cheerful. Their bundle of sunshine untill he reached his ten years old. He lost. At such young age. Flashback to the first time he experienced his first ever panic attack.

It was a chill night. Everyone was sleeping. But not young Kong. He was trashing on his bed. Sweating. Cold sweat. He tried to take in as much as oxygen he can. He went to kitchen to drink some water to ease the uneasy feeling in his chest.

Only for him to dropped on his knees clenching his pajama t-shirt. He remember crying on the floor silently afraid he would get beat again if he makes sound at night.

He did his best he can to calm himself down. Sniffing his baby blue bunny name JB. Only than did he calm down a bit. He would never forget it.

The next day when he tried to tell his family only for them to push him away and his brother telling him he's a liar asking for attention.

He shut the memory down and fixed his hair for the last before locking the his dorm door.

What the actual was he thinking?!! What happen to stay lowkey. Clearly he misunderstood the assignment. Challenging back the senior let alone a head hazer. Yes Kong just wish he died now.

He walked around the canteen forcing himself to smile asking the senior signature only to see Aim playing game on his phone. Jerk.

"Aim."

"Oh Kong. Are you done collecting the signature?"

"No but I have some-"

"Let me s- Holy shit Kong! Is this a phone book of people all over the world. Dude there's a lot of phone number than signature."

He rolled his eyes at Aim's remark.

"Did you get yours?" He asked and get a goofy smile as an answer. He assumed that as 'a few'

"A few.." See!!

"Here give it to me I'll help you."

"Are sure? Aren't you afraid they gonna get mad at you again?"

"Just give it to me Aim."

Kong notice the way the maroon t-shirt table is staring at especially that lanky skinny fair guy. What's up with that dude.

Just because they're senior doesn't mean they can stare at junior like a freak. Assholes. No Kong didn't say that cause he's a good kid. Me the author say that.

Anyway he still continue with his task. Praying gods above to make him transparent from the seniors table-

"Kongpob, 0062!."

God failed him today.

"But hey, there's one thing I can help you."

Arthit lean closer to whisper it next to his ear.

"I can help you find a skirt to wear if you like." Arthit ended up brushing away the non exist dust on Kong's shoulder.

Kong walked away puffing angry breath. He ended up passing through people bumping some of them. And locked himself in the last stall. God gracious why now.

He hit his chest hoping the pain fade away. His eyes forming a fat tears. He stayed in there constantly taking a deep breath. Take god the toilet didn't smell like shit today.

*knock*knock*

"Dude are you done?!"

That voice sounds familiar- Kong wiped his tears using the corner of his sleeve. His eyes rimmed puffy and red. Horrible.

He unlock the door only to meet face to face with one of the senior. He forgets his name but he look familiar. Before he could excuse himself the older he gets trapped in the older arms, hugging him.

For a few moments the younger tried to resist the temptation to surrender, but his embrace was electrifying and he found himself returning his affection.

His embrace was warm and comforting. Like how his phi-

Kong push the senior away. Looking closely at the shock senior then he saw it.

The scar! his eyes widened in realization.  Even though it's starting to blend in with the senior skin it's still there and Kong would never mistaken it.

"Hey kid did you forgot your favourite brother already?"

He rushed and wrapped his arms around him. Feeling the longing comfort from his favourite brother. He missed him so much.

"Did you cry?"

He hide his face in the senior chest. Refused to answer but knowing the puffy moist red eyes is a give away for the senior question. Knowing well how protective he is. He would kick Arthit's ass for making him cry.

Bright take a deep breath trying to collect every bits of patience he have. This is the first he gets to meet his nong again. And the first thing he saw is his puffy eyes make him want to punch a hole at Arthit's face.

And he swear he would do so but of course in the most silent and unpredictable way. The protective mode in him that's been stored for his nong only has now activated.

No one. He meant no one should escape his wrath after hurting his prescious brother.

This side of Bright is whole new person.

*

*

After the incidence Kong have asked him to act normally and by that the younger mean asking him to not go on his 'brother mode'. After long minute of pouting and puppyish face he made of course he win the conversation easily.

But Kong doesn't need to know what he did to Arthit though.

Well it was harmless of course... perhaps a bit but to defend himself that jerk deserve it.

Bright maybe a clown with brainless mind around them but that's totally the opposite when it comes to Kong.

He loves both his friends and brother but family comes first. So he did what he needs to do. For example, asking the pink milk place where Arthit always get his dose of drug and asked the lady nicely with a bit of some 'words' to put something bitter in his drink for one week long.

Arthit is good guy and Bright would bet all his moneyless wallet that Arthit could never say anything about the drink anyway.

Secondly, Notebook.

For some weird habit Arthit been obsessed with his notebook lately which he tried to hide from their eye view but failed to escape his hawk eyes.

That pale guy is one forgetful brat. Bright just need to wait for him to go to the toilet and grab the chance to take and hide his newest obsession. Now, no need to look at like him that.

As much as he want to open and read it content but he would never do that because it's none of his business and he respect Arthit's privacy. Totally fighting over his other side of himself who wants to look and maybe hoping some secret?

But anyway the look of panic when Arthit finally notice his treasure when missing is totally worth it.

Again, no one suspect him. Proud for him to say, not even their father, Knott notice it. Patting himself

Goddamn you think that's it? Nope sir.

When he came uninvited to Kong's dorm. Going out like a ninja to avoid being seen. Black t-shirt, black sweatpants, even go to the extend of wearing black mask, black cap and black sunglasses at night!.

Reaching his nong dorm he was expecting Kong at his study table reviewing or whatever nerd to do.

But instead Kong was sweating an ocean. Soaking wet from his own sweat on the floor, curling himself like a fetus. Eyes close, groaning. Plastic bottles scattered around the room. Knowing his clean freak brother this is unacceptable.

He dropped his groceries and rush to pick him up.

That night he ended up staying over and almost ditched his class. Losing his sanity when Kong woke up in the morning with pale chapped lips looking ridiculously weak.

As much as he want to stayed and fused over the little brother he can't because Kong kick his ass for real saying he gives bad example to himself. Nagging like a mother about school and stuff.

So he did when to class. Every time Arthit open his mouth saying his brother student ID asking the junior where he is, putting him on the edge to snapped him.

Of course Kong and his soft pure soul won't tell him who torture him eating spicy food. Despite his low tolerance for spicy food that kid finish the whole plate and came back with ugly stomachache.

But Bright know who it is anyway.

What better way then giving silence treatment to him right? So he did it. For a week straight. He didn't even glance at him.

But for the past few day he noticed how Arthit always look forward to see Kong. And god gracious up lord he hates it when Arthit called out his brother student Id like he owns him.

Bright don't want to overthink about it and let it go. Easily? Nope. He found his new entertainment to tease. Prem×Wad. He's so damn proud to be the first one to know about those two.

Who would know how these two hard rock motherfucker can look at each other eyes with so much love when they used to go for each other throat but now in different way.

Maybe that's why he failed to catch the lovesick look on Arthit face whenever Kong's name or present being mentioned.

And no. He won't make it easy for him to get Kong easily. Not when he's still alive.

Yall reader better praying for Arthit's love life because Bright sure as hell won't make it easy after all the hell his precious baby brother when through.

a/n: hello. hi. hey. just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UR KINDNESS TO READ THIS I HEART U ALL 😭❤️❤️❤️

here some gifts for u guys 🦧✨

I'm sorry the gift is a bit shy excuse him 👹🤳🏻

☺︎◡̈☀︎𖤐☂︎ꕤ

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.2K 5.7K 34
One unfortunate meeting made Kong and Arthit to hate each other to the extent that they never want to see each other's face. What turn is their live...
213K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
31.2K 3.8K 36
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ- ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’! ๐‘ฑ๐‘ด- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š?? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ...
1K 78 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...