𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫�...

By thahoesluvkash

🏝 7 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜, 7 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛... More

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 & 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 & 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚜
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙
𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙
𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊' 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑: 𝚍𝚊𝚢 2
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜
𝚏𝚞𝚗 & 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗
𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚢
𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎?
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 & 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢
𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏!
𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝
𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚊
𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎...𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?
𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚕𝚍
𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!
𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚡𝚖𝚊𝚜
𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝?
𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊
𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙

17.4K 846 2.1K
By thahoesluvkash

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 4

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

——

"yooooo wassup peoplessss welcome back to hood love resort." kash grinned.

"bitch where you get that margarita from?!" greg whisper yelled.

"boyy i used to be a bartender back in them days!" she whisper yelled back.

"but anyways, i know y'all ain't seen my ass in a minute."

"i can't really explain so just deal with it cause y'all love me and i love y'all."

"previously, we been seeing #lizo starting to have a lil rocky situation ya know." she waved her hands around.

"and our fans been saying it's because of joe- i mean jaejae."

"maybe she came in to the resort to bump shit up a notch." she shrugged.

"but without further ado, we gotta wake these niggas up cause it's like 10 am."

———

"rise and shine, resorters." kash said over the speaker in her robot voice.

nobody woke up so she opened the blinds and the sun beamed through the bedroom.

"damn what time is it?" eisha groaned rolling over.

"time for y'all to get y'all black asses up!"

"babymoms im bout sick of you with all this damn yellin." tj grumbled getting up out the bed.

"what was said? oh... oh okay."

a few minutes later everyone went downstairs and began cooking breakfast.

"it's a beautiful day today." jaejae smiled playing with a lizard she found in the grass.

"this hoe think she on animal planet." draco mumbled.

"ewww put that shit down." quani smacked it out her hand.

"damn y'all mean as fuck, that was my friend." she laughed.

"nini come make a tiktok with me." leia called over nia.

they set up the timer and stuff, and waited for the countdown.

"i need some money nigga, the FUCK imma do with 2 hunnid?!" they lip synced doing all the actions and expressions.

"what's not clicking steven?!" nia snapped making leia break character and burst out laughing.

"cashapp me right neow." lee came from behind of them into the video.

"hurry up!" draco pushed him out the way ending it off.

"giving me sus vibes." kiki laughed.

"oh shit, we gotta get our cut shit todayyyy." tj smiled seeing a text from kash come in.

"but she also said that the barber got covid." he frowned reading another one.

"aye i got one of my niggas that flew out down hea, he cut hair!" draco tapped his shoulder.

they texted kash and told her that they got another barber and she brought him to the resort.

———

"yessuhhh my mans dravmanutun came got his goonaral natlecated he think he slickle dang olfuckledang ian seen him in a minabadoo tryna get his gootbabang." the barber twisted draco around in the chair.

"yea you already know just got my head pipamatugan onna fuckmayou malontnisees tengabadoo my mans got me the waves socka la ma locka litzzez." draco smiled in the camera.

"now what the hell is this." kash folded her arms leaning against the doorframe.

"and my nuck kizo said he need the froobaby maluknisees."

"fuckleyewwww he tryna get some suckleyangg fuckleyewww yunmanittle fuckleyang." he sung.

"my niggaaaa." kizo burst out laughing.

"hell nah i can't do this shit." jay gave up trying to understand what he was saying.

"aye barber you kinda cutemaloknisees." yanna smirked making ski mug her.

"thank you lil preynikle nuckleyang malotnisees." he winked at her and packed up his stuff.

"yea it's about that time for you to exit." kash shook her head handing him 2 bands.

"uhn uhn make him they permanent barber pleaseeeee." leia said.

"fine, you gon be available for the rest of the summer sir?" kash tilted her head.

"yes madam, see y'all dummies later gotta go get the babydootnang." he waved walking out the resort.

"yo whats that nigga name?" deedee laughed checking out his cut.

———

"fucknomalotnisees."

𝐁𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐘
29
𝐟𝐮𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐧
📍𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦📍
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫

———-

"his name bippley, got us fresh as hell." draco answered.

"yea he did a good job." nia chuckled.

"fuckleyewww." tj sung lowly walking out the room.

"girls yall getting yall hair and nails and shit done tomorrow." kash said leaving the resort again.

"what meg said? i gotta switch up my hair every week." jaejae did the period hand motion.

"no sis she said every day..." jay shook her head.

"tj got him a fresh cut and he feelin cute." leia tried whispering to nia and they walked over to him.

"girl i'm more than cute got me fucked up." he mugged her saving his videos.

"so ms leia, you talked to kizo yet?" nia asked her.

"mcht i be forgetting." she smacked her lips making tj hit her with that look.

"no seriously i do be forgetting."

"well go talk to him now shordy." he punched her thigh.

"nia come here!"

"coming bae!" nia ran over to quani.

"but why now?" leia pouted.

"why not? and fix yo uglahh face."

"boy fuck you." she rolled her eyes.

"i would butttt i got morals and shit." he scratched his head.

"annoying as hell, i'm finna go talk to him." she stood up mentally preparing herself.

"good luck sweetheart." he chuckled taking his shirt off and getting in the pool.

"niggas." she shook her head walking off to find kizo.

"uh." she cleared her throat trying to get his attention.

"oh my fault, wassup?" he turned to face her and jaejae just watched.

"can i uh, you know." she folded her lips in nodding off to the side.

"hold on jae." he looked back at her and him and leia walked off somewhere.

"the fuck is a jae?!" - kash

"so.." she nervously bounced her leg up and down.

"why you shakin like that." he laughed.

"i'm not, but uh yea see when you was like talkin to me or whatever and asking me like what's wrong and shit." she spoke fastly moving her hands around.

"relax and take ya time."

"sooo there is something wrong with me actually." she mumbled.

"i been knew but go head and tell me." he leaned back putting a blunt in his mouth and lighting it.

she sighed. "so umm i just feel like jaejae has been consuming all of your time, energy, and attention since she came and i just wanna know like." she paused.

"you wanna know what?" he raised his eyebrow blowing smoke out his mouth.

"i wanna know like do you still fuck wimme and stuff." she played with her fingers.

"speak up."

"i can't do this." she stood up about to walk away but he grabbed her arm pulling her back down.

"i said speak up."

"boy you not my damn daddy." she rolled her eyes sitting back down.

"so you can speak up only when you got a attitude?" he laughed.

"anyways, i was saying that i wanna know if you still fuck wimme for real."

"you trippin g." he shook his head.

"huh?"

"you prolly feelin a lil insecure, but i'm just making friends and that's all."

"but y'all always be flirting and shit right in front my face too, if you was in my shoes you woulda felt the same way."

"how you gon tell me how i woulda felt?"

"i- ight, nice talk."

"that's yo problem, youn neva wanna talk shit out you just wanna let it go and pretend like nun wasn't happenin."

"and even if me and jaejae did have sum, me and you not togetha." he shrugged.

"you right bro, that's my fault i shoulda realized when you was doin the same thing with lala."

"hold on you losin me right now."

"me and lala situation don't got nun to do with this."

"i mean it kinda does cause the same thing happening all over again."

"but this time is worst cause i really thought me and you was havin atleast a lil bit of sum goin on." she shrugged.

"nah but i find it wild crazy how you tellin me shit bout jaejae but you and that tittie nigga or whateva his name is be doin the same shit." he chuckled taking another pull from the blunt.

"bro why you tryna flip this on me? i can actually say me and tj are genuine friends."

"don't lie and try to act like we be flirting and all that extra shit especially in front of you and other people." she was getting a lil angry.

"heard that before, you can't fool me shordy but ight."

"i can't believe you literally just stayed here and try to make yourself the victim, that's crazy, but aye you got it my friend." she put her hands up in defeat walking away.

"now she mad and walking away from the conversation." he scoffed.

"baeee how'd it gooo?" nia frowned.

"cool." she waved her off going into the bedroom and putting her pajamas on.

she laid in the bed thinking about the argument and felt herself about to start crying.

not fully because of her feelings for kizo, just because she's really sensitive and she hated getting into arguments with people she was close with.

———

"shudup dummy." kizo chuckled walking into the room with everyone else following.

"boy you the dummy." jaejae laughed hitting his shoulder.

everybody changed and got in their beds.

leia was just laying in the bed on her stomach, still deep in thought.

also a little bit in her feelings.

the lights shut off and kizo got in bed next to her, facing his back towards her.

she rolled over on her side so her back was facing him also.

he was on his phone texting jaejae, she could tell by the bright light.

"bro turn that shit off." lee groaned referring to the noise of both of them texting.

after a while of the texting still continuing, leia sighed getting out of the bed and going downstairs.

everyone else was sleeping besides kizo and jaejae of course, and also tj.

tj saw when she got up and followed her downstairs.

"leia." he said making her turn around and her frown deepened.

"poor baby." he shook his head, holding in his laugh.

"that's not funny tj." she sniffed.

"oh you was foreal." he gasped walking over to her with open arms.

"why you crying?" he hugged her and she hesitantly hugged him back.

"he don't like me no more, ian even did nun and he just flipped the whole shit on me like it was nothing." she starting actually crying.

"damn." tj mumbled looking around cause he didn't know what to do.

"aye stop cryin lil folks." he pulled away moving her hands away from her face and using the bottom of his wife beater to wipe her tears.

"wow thanks that made me feel better." she sarcastically smiled making him smack his lips.

"ion know what to do bruh." he looked at her and they started laughing.

"ight tell me everything that happened." he pulled them both down on the couch and she threw her feet over his lap and laid her head on his shoulder.

she started explaining everything from the lil argument down to how she felt and she ended up crying again.

"bro you too pretty for allat crying over a nigga shit, it make you ugly." he grabbed her face wiping it off with his shirt again.

"you needa learn how to word things." she laughed.

"you feel better now?"

"i guess." she shrugged and he kissed her cheek as she laid her head on his shoulder and began dozing off.

————————————————————————-

this chapter hurt me to write like i hate seeing #lizo fighting😪.

Lol y'all fuckin with the couple name?😂😂😂

but that shit with tj at the end was kinda cute now don't lie yall

bro i can't wait to write the sequel for this shit i'm so excited

oh and the barber ain't a main character just felt like it was funny to add him in😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.1K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
382K 11.9K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡
3.7K 118 18
- 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍. | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
36.8K 958 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...