Suspended

By Sunaosasupremacy1

Slower updates because I'm trying to get my shit together This is sort of a skateboard au manly collage, so... More

🛹🏳️‍🌈⏰ Chapter one ⏰🏳️‍🌈 🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈🤕 chapter two 🤕🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈😠 Chapter three 😠🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈🥪 Chapter four 🥪🏳️‍🌈🛹
Not a Chapter sorry 😔✌️😔✌️
Tattoos and Skateboards
🛹🏳️‍🌈👏 Chapter five 👏🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈🥳 Chapter six 🥳🏳️‍🌈🛹
Thankyou and sorry
A/n
🛹🏳️‍🌈🛹 Chapter seven 🛹🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈🛹 Chapter eight 🛹🏳️‍🌈🛹
🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️ Chapter nine 🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
🛹🏳️‍🌈🥳 Chapter ten 🥳🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈🤫 Chapter eleven 🤫🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈😯 Chapter twelve 😯🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈😴 Chapter thirteen 😴🏳️‍🌈🛹
🛹🏳️‍🌈🔞 Chapter Zero 🔞🏳️‍🌈🛹
A/N
Hello Hi how we going?

OMG!!!!!

160 5 1
By Sunaosasupremacy1

Thank you, thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you  thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you thank you thank ya thank you.

I can't thank you guys enough like wtf. I didn't think this book would get this far
This really motivates me to write in this book so I will have a chapter out soon like sometime today for a late ish Miya twin birthday special. Again thank you so much.
🚶‍♂️🙏🧂🖤💧🏫🔥🍙📖😔🛹✨🥛👅🐍💡❤️🙇‍♂️📋🏳️‍🌈🏃‍♂️☺️🍊🐝⚠️🦔😷🙇‍♀️😕👋🚶‍♂️🛹🏃‍♂️☺️✨🙏🧂🥛🍊🐝👅🖤💧🐍⚠️🦔💡🏫🔥❤️😷🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🍙📖📋😕👋🏳️‍🌈😔🏃‍♂️☺️🍊🐝⚠️🦔😷🙇‍♀️😕👋🏳️‍🌈📋🙇‍♂️❤️💡🐍👅🥛✨🛹🚶‍♂️🙏🧂🖤💧🏫🔥🍙📖😔👋😕🙇‍♀️😷🦔⚠️🐝🍊☺️🏃‍♂️🛹✨🥛👅🐍💡❤️🙇‍♂️📋🏳️‍🌈😔📖🍙🔥🏫💧🖤🧂🙏🚶‍♂️😔🏳️‍🌈👋😕📋📖🍙🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️😷❤️🔥🏫💡🦔⚠️🐍💧🖤👅🐝🍊🥛🧂🙏✨☺️🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️bye bye❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🏃‍♂️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 29.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
860K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
103K 2.1K 30
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
256K 11.5K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...