𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟...

By minsungs_whore

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. More

𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰
𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘪𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘯
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
✨𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯✨
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 - 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
✨ 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 ✨
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

9.4K 343 331
By minsungs_whore

Sunday

Jisung could stare at Minho this up-close forever. Why he was up this early, he had no clue, but seeing the moonlight cast a faint light, highlighting all of Minho's features was all worth it. His long eyelashes just resting upon his cheeks, the perfect curvature of his nose, his beautiful plump lips, everything just perfect. The older started to shift against Jisung, but as soon as Jisung's hands met his hair, he calmed down. 

"Just go back to sleep, Min." 

"Mmkay." He mumbled in his sleepy state. Jisung just sat there brushing his fingers through his hair and soon Minho was perfectly still again, back to deep sleep. Jisung sat there for a few more moments, just admiring the older before falling back asleep as well. 

-- 

"You should probably wake up, Sung," Minho said, softly waking the younger up. "Did you not sleep well last night?" 

"No, I slept great. I was up for a little while at around 3-ish, but I went back to sleep pretty quickly." Jisung explained, rubbing his eyes. 

"Why were you up?" 

"I dunno. But don't worry, it was only for a few minutes. You started tossing and turning, so I got you back to sleep and then fell asleep again." 

"I don't remember that." Minho giggled, trying to see if he could remember. 

"I know you don't, you were still pretty out of it." Jisung smiled, remembering. They sat in silence for a few moments before Jisung got a call from his mom. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, sweetie. So, the Hwang's are gonna come over for lunch and I want you home before they're here, okay?

"Okay, what time are they gonna get there?" 

"Probably around noon.

"Mom, that's in like an hour. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Jisung groaned over the phone. 

"Well, it was sorta a last-minute thing. Besides, you know they run late. They always have." Mrs. Han laughed. "Just get ready and come home, okay?

"Okay." Jisung huffed. 

"Don't act like that. Hyunjin's your best friend as if you'd be upset to see him.

"I guess you're right." He laughed. "See you at home." 

"Mhm." Jisung hung up the phone and flopped down onto the bed. 

"So? What's up?" Minho asked, laughing at the younger. 

"My mom wants me home in an hour cause Hyunjin and his family are coming over." 

"Why do you seem so upset? Hyunjin's your bestie, isn't he?" Jisung laughed at that. 

"First of all, never say that again." They both laughed. "But he is, it's just I've been having so much fun with you, I don't want to leave. I feel like we got close just in two days."

"I think we did, too. But we've been together all weekend and I'm sure your mother misses you very much. Plus, just remember we're gonna see each other again tomorrow. Don't stress it, okay?" 

"Okay. Can I wear your clothes again, they're super comfy." Minho laughed and nodded, getting up to grab some clothes. 

"Go hop in the shower and I'll bring them to you." Jisung quickly obeyed, getting into the bathroom within seconds. A few minutes later, as promised, Minho set the clothes down on the bathroom counter and left, scared he was going to make the younger uncomfortable and went back to his room. Within ten minutes, Jisung walked into the room, wearing a fuzzy jumper and ripped jeans. 

"Gosh, you're adorable." Minho teased. 

"Well, you like to dress me up in cute clothes." Jisung blushed, pretending to be mad.

"Look at you, how could I not?" Minho giggled. That damn laugh always brought a smile to Jisung's face. 

"I'll give them back tomorrow. Sound good?" 

"I think you should just keep them. It fits you better than it fits me." He smiled. 

"But they're your clothes. Won't you miss them?" 

"Nah, it's fine. You look better in them. I barely wore that anyways."

"Are you sure?" Jisung pouted. 

"You stress too much." Minho stood up, slightly towering over Jisung, and grabbed his cheeks. "It's okay. I promise. If it wasn't, you wouldn't even be wearing them right now, understand?" Jisung nodded and Minho rested their foreheads on each other. "Good. Cutie." He whispered the last part, grinning as the blush came back onto Jisung's face. 

"You're really trying to make me fall, aren't you, pretty boy?" 

"Well, is it working?" 

"Maybe, maybe not. You don't get to know." 

"Ugh, guess I'll just have to try harder," They made eye contact and laughed, knowing they sounded crazy, but it felt perfect between the two of them. They finished getting ready and Minho offered to walk Jisung home. Jisung accepted and the two walked to Jisung's just casually talking about whatever came to their minds, however crazy or weird. As Jisung's house came into sight, he was disappointed, not wanting to leave Minho. They stopped in Jisung's driveway to say their goodbyes. 

"What's your Instagram? So we can text." Jisung asked, causing Minho to laugh. 

"You really don't want to be without me, do you?" He grinned. Jisung smacked his arm. 

"Just tell me what the fuck it is." 

"Okay, okay. Gimme your phone." They exchanged usernames and followed each other before Jisung made his way into his house and Minho started his walk home. Just a few minutes after Jisung got settled in, the Hwang's rang the doorbell, a little late as expected. They made their way into the house, Hyunjin saying a brief 'Hi' to Mr. and Mrs. Han and then running to Jisung's room. 

"Dude, me and Seungmin went on the best date ever, yesterday," Hyunjin said, flopping onto his bed. Jisung was half-zoned out, staring at the wall. 

"For real?" Hyunjin smiled and nodded. He continued to talk about the date and how amazing it was. Jisung smiled fondly at his friend, wishing he could have something as cute as them. 

"You two have what everyone wants." Jisung smiled. 

"We do, don't we?" Hyunjin boasted. "Enough about me, how was your weekend? You didn't text me a million times like usual so I'm guessing it was eventful." 

"Not eventful perse. It was fun though. I enjoyed it." 

"What'd you do?" 

"Spent the entire time with Minho." He smiled, thinking back on the past few days. 

"What?" 

"Yeah, I just got home about 20 minutes ago," Jisung giggled. "Friday, we stayed here for a little while, but then went to his house, so I met his family. Then we just went to sleep and Saturday, we went out with Chan for some lunch. Then, went back to his place and just watched a movie. And then this morning, we got ready and he walked me home. We didn't do too much, just chilled really." 

"Did anything happen?" 

"No, you know how I am. I'm not ready. We did cuddle though and just- UGH he's so pretty." 

"Are you falling for him? Oh my god, THE Han Jisung can actually fall in love?" Hyunjin gasped dramatically.

"Oh shut up." Jisung threw a pillow at him. "I'm not falling in love, it's just a little crush. He's cute and sweet, okay? OH MY GOD, that reminds me, he calls me cute all the time and I just feel like I'm gonna die." 

"Mhm, just a little crush my ass. You two might as well go ahead and get married." Hyunjin teased. 

"Oh, c'mon Jin, we're just flirting and fucking around. Nothing serious. It's fun. There's no pressure, I like it." 

"So, you're sure he's not a fuck-boy? I don't want you getting hurt." 

"Dude, I'm positive. He's so amazing. And we talked about that. He wants an actual relationship, and I don't know if I want that. I kinda just love the effortlessness that I have with him." 

"Well, I wish you luck with him." 

"Thanks, Jinnie." Jisung smiled. 

"Of course." 

"COME ON OUT, BOYS." Jisung's dad called out, signaling lunch was ready. 

"Don't tell my parents about Minho," Jisung said, before walking towards the door. 

"Then don't tell mine I've been driving Seungmin around." 

"Deal." They both laughed and made their way to the kitchen to share a meal with their families. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
289K 10.1K 50
cause i'm not sure if i've seen you before you looked familiar when i saw you we go together like the gum on my shoe ⚠️TW⚠️ smut sh suicidal thoug...
168K 4.3K 27
Pt 2 of I'm not a slut. Continuation of the bullied y/n by BTS story. Mature content Do not read if you cant handle it.