Favored Demon Lord (Tensura x...

By FuyukiEmiyo

Shin Valentine, He's Father is a American, while his mother is Japanese. His Father is a CEO at a company at... More

Summoning
Raid Tempest
True Intention
Failure? or God Hood? Which.
Living in Tempest
Summit

Harvest

4.5K 128 40
By FuyukiEmiyo

Hello plebians, I'm really sorry for the late update this was supposed to be daily but I was at a different place, And I going again in this Saturday. Well, I'm here to drop this chapter off and tell you that I won't show how the Massacre started, And I can't really tell why his personality change, But let's say that his personality is now similar to Rimuru, Because why not? It'll start where Shin, Folgen, And Razen fight, Then Shin will talk to Athena before he sleeps, But Before he sleep, He..................

Continue the Opening

In the Demon Realm

???: ...

There was a woman, A demon to be exact. An absolute beauty with a seemingly gentle personality but is one of the scariest demons of all in terms of personality.

???: Hey White, I've been trying to call you for a while now. What are you watching?

Then there was another woman who called her.

White: Oh, Yellow, I didn't noticed you there.

Yellow: Of Course, I've been calling for you but you are really distracted by that Crystal ball, What are you watching anyways? Some mortal caught you eyes?

White: Well, You can say that at least. But this is something that transcend my knowledge.

White looked at the Crystal ball intently, She was surprised.

White: This human, He massacred the entire kingdom of the Falmunt. All of the soldiers that sums up to 100,000 soldiers. He has some kind of weird ability that control space or something... It's kinda like "Red's" Ability to Stop Time.

Yellow: Eh? What do you mean?

White: ... Nothing, What do you need from me?

Yellow: Well, I'm bored. So what do you say? Let's blow up some Demons? Let's start with Purple.

White: ... No??

Shin POV

Shin: What have I done?

*Bang*

Shin shot the head of a Soldier with his revolver, He reload the magazine before putting it back to it's holster

Then he opened a large door, Inside is the Great King of Falmunt, Edmaris Falmunt, Along with his great Commander Folgen and the Great Magician, Razen.

Edmaris: Y-You foolish human! Do you think that you'll get away with this? You dare attack my great country!

Shin: There's no turning back now.

Shin took out the sword that Kaijin made, It was fully covered in blood, Along with his face, His clothes is sullied with blood that belongs to the soldiers that he massacred. His face remains blank.

Folgen: Razen-san, Take the king and run away, I'll take care of him myself.

Razen: No, I will fight alongside you, Defeating him by yourself is clearly impossible.

Shin: ...Die...And become my sacrifice.

Shin threw the sword towards Edmaris, Which only scratched him because Razen quickly blocked it.

Razen ran towards the both of them

Razen: That was too fast! That block is made from mere pure instinct. It was completely targeted to the King's head.

Edmaris: Ahhh!

The King ran away using the door behind his throne.

Then Shin took out his revolver. Folgen sensed something bad, He sprint to Shin to stop him whatever he's planning, He thrust his spear towards his head. But then Shin disappeared.

Folgen realized, He just stepped in Shin's trap.

Shin: [Remph: King Crimson]

Folgen: What!?

Shin appeared beside him and kicked him in his sides with a strong force that knocks him away.

Folgen was blasted to the side. He let go of his spear and he is trying to stand up

Folgen: What was that? That ability of his, It feels like something is not adding up here.

Shin: [Remph: King Crimson] It has the ability to erase time and predict the future, King Crimson is described as invincible against all other Skills whose powers do not affect time.

Shin pointed his revolver to Folgen's head.

Razen: [Advance Magic: Light Beam]

Razen shot a Light beam. It was clearly as fast as light, But when it was about to hit Shin, He again disappeared.

Razen: How! Teleportation? But I didn't feel any Magicule!

Folgen: RAZEN! WATCH OUT!

Razen looked beside him and saw Shin with his sword, Shin slashed it towards Razen's neck but it it cut it a bit.

Razen quickly readied another magic, But this time it was a High Class Magic.

Razen: [Nuclear Magic: Napalm Burst]

A largely, concentrated nuclear magic was shot towards Shin.

Shin: [Remph: The World]

Shin: Time has stopped.

<< 5 seconds left >>

Shin moved to the side where he can't be hit by the Magic.

Then he reached for something inside his Kimono (In the Cover), He took out many knives.

<< 4 seconds left >>

Shin throws the knives towards Razen.

<< 3 seconds left >>

Shin pointed and shot three times his gun towards Razen.

Shin then dashed behind Razen and took out one Knife.

<< 2 seconds left >>

Shin: This is where you die, old man.

Shin throw the knife towards his left side of his back where the heart was located.

<< 1 second left >>

Shin: [Athena] cancel the time stop.

<< You can cancel it by saying "Time flows once again" >>

Shin: Hmph, Time flows once again.

<< Time Continue >>

Razen POV

Razen: [Nuclear Strike Magic: Napalm Burst]

A largely, Highly concentrated explosive magic I shot to him. He should be able to survive that.

Razen: Die!

Then after he realized it.

Razen: What?!

Razen couldn't block the knives that appeared in front of him right in thin air, Then he felt a sudden high pain in his stomach, that was not a result by the knives. 

He was shot unknown to him. Then another stabbed was felt behind him.

Razen: H-How...?

Razen felt the blade beside his neck.

Shin: I don't know, Find out yourself.

Razen: It just appeared out of thin air, It wasn't just a teleportation ability, It wasn't just speed either, He just done it "Instantly" It's his ability, But that ability. What is it?!

Razen glanced to the left, He saw Folgen with a determined look.

Razen: Folgen...? What is he planning?

Then, Folgen took his spear and stood up to get Shin's attention.

Which Shin gave a bit of attention.

Folgen: I think I have an Idea to figure out his ability.

Folgen: It wasn't teleportation magic, Neither it was purely speed, Then It must be something else right?

Shin: And?

Folgen: Then let me try to figure it out.

Folgen Threw the spear towards Shin, Then he unsheathed his sword on his waist and ran directly to him with incredible speed.

Shin: [Remph: The World]

Then, Shin instantly appeared in front of him, And cut his arm off, Folgen looked where the Spear is, And he saw it, Directly stabbed to Razen's abdomen.

Folgen: T-The Spear... Razen...?

Shin stabbed Folgen in his chest.

Shin: So, Have you figure it out? If it's correct, Then I'll let your King go.

Folgen spat blood, His vision was getting hazy, He gathered his remaining strength to say his answer.

Folgen: T.....Time.....Your...Ability...

Then he died, In the hands of Shin.

Shin: I guess I'll give you a bit of recognition. You're the very first one to figure out my ability after all.

Then Shin looked back to the Throne.

Shin: I'm a man of my word, For a fallen soldier who has gained a bit of my recognition, I shall stand my promise, The King will be spared.

Then, Shin took out his sword from Folgen's fallen body.

Shin: [Athena] What now?

<< Notice: 101,412 soul are inside the barrier that I made, Collecting it will be the last thing to do. >>

Shin: ...[Athena]

<< Yes? >>

Shin: Why did you do it?

<< I don't get it. >>

Shin: You dirtied my hands by killing the first 70,000 soldiers by bringing themselves from the cape. That was. [Ultimate Skill: D4C] was it?

<< ... >>

Shin: I demand you to answer me! What is the true ability of D4C?!

<< ... D4C, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap allows different parallel worlds/dimensions to co-exist at the same time and/or in the same place. It also allows Shin to visit these parallel worlds/dimensions and interact with them. Shin Valentine travels by being closed between two objects, shown first by putting himself between a chair and the ground. Liquid materials, such as water count as objects as well, and even dust or steam. Shin Valentine only needs an infinitesimal part of himself put between two objects to be able to hop between dimensions. Following that, Shin Valentine may reappear from anywhere, like emerging from someone's back, presumably by affecting objects in a neighboring dimension. One of the early facets of this power was that Valentine was impervious to projectiles as the hit body part would transform simply into a hole, however, this was then left out after its initial usage. >>

Shin: I see... Are there... More?

<< Yes. Shin Valentine can also pull other people or items to other dimensions by forcing them between two objects or into the object you uses as a portal; for instance you can slam a door on them while they are backed against a wall. However, as no two versions of the same person or thing can co-exist in the same dimension, one of them will have to go back into their own. If not, and if they get too close to one another, both will crumble, splitting into Menger Sponges before obliteration, potentially causing an explosive reaction that may harm those close by. This rule does not apply to Shin Valentine himself. Shin Valentine can also only partially drag people into a new dimension, immobilizing them inside an object. >>

Shin: I get the gist, But rather, That explanation was frank, Confusing but frank.

<< I'm a skill that is Loyal and truly devoted to you. That's what I am. >>

Shin: ... Is that so...

Shin didn't know what to think, The only thing he knows is that he must finish what Athena started.

Shin: [Athena]. Collect the Souls so that the Demon Lord evolution will be completed.

<< At once >>

Athena started the Harvest of soul for Shin's transformation, Then Shin felt a sudden struck of drowsiness.

<< Conditions are met. The Harvest Festival shall now Begin >>

Shin: A-[Athena]. R-Report!

Shin fell to his knees. with his eyes rapidly blinking, He is trying to fight his drowsiness.

<< Notice, Please sleep and leave everything to me >>

Shin: Do you think that I can trust those words?

<< This is part of the Evolution, You will woke up at once when it's done >>

Then the Door was blasted opened, There are Soldiers outside of it, They're all injured but burning with resolve and determination.

Soldier: That's him! Kill him!

Soldier2: Charge!

The Soldiers rushed their way to Shin.

Shin: I'm too drowsy to stop them. I can't even use a skill.

Then a idea came into Shin's mind.

Shin: I'll probably regret this but.

He raised his hands.

Shin: Activate Summoning Magic, Demon Summoning!

Then Three large magic Circle appeared.

Soldier: What?! Summoning Magic?!

Soldier2: Tsk, This is bad. Get him!

Soldier3: What are Those!

Shin: I've prepared a great feast for you! Come out demons, Take my Gifts!

The Dead bodies all over the kingdom are turning to magicules and are being gathered to the Castle.

The Magicules that were gathered were divided into 4, One for shin and  Then, Three Woman came out of the Magic Circle.

The three woman looked at Shin who's at the peak of his consciousness.

Shin: Protect me till the end. Kill everyone that stands in your way, Wreck havoc if you must.

???: Understood.

???: You got that Boss!

???: Hm *nods*

Then Shin fell into slumber.

???: Are you guys ready?

???: Explosion it is.

???: I hope that they last 10 seconds at most.

What kind of skill do you want him to have? Personally, I'll ba giving him Spin. Golden Rotation Energy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.3K 28
A Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken / That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime fanfiction. Rimuru Tempest, once known as Satoru Mikami, is faced with a d...
7.6K 341 35
Y/N is the daughter of Captain M/N L/N and Lieutenant F/N Night and dreams of fighting alongside them when she's older. One day, 15 year old Y/N find...
154K 3.6K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
38.3K 976 14
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...