JYP'S NEW GIRL GROUP |stray k...

Autorstwa bangchansbbg

JYP'S new girl group where the 4 talented team members will face challenges of love, conflict, hatred, and re... Więcej

○A/N and character introduction○
○Prologue○
○Chapter 1○
○Chapter 2○
○Chapter 3○
○Chapter 4○
○Chapter 6○
○Chapter 7○
announcement
◇Chapter 8◇
◇Chapter 9◇
◇Chapter 10◇
◇Chapter 11◇
◇Chapter 12◇
◇Chapter 13◇
◇Chapter 14◇
Announcement!

○Chapter 5○

2.3K 68 54
Autorstwa bangchansbbg

Working from morning till night everyone was exhausted.

Not only the four of us but even the staff. Preparing for our debuts was so much of work but it was also exciting how everything was coming togeather.

Our predubute song and debute song was going smoothly and our choreography was hard but also really cool.

JYP made the announcement of our debute a week ago and all the details of the group was settled.

We went with the name G-4 for our group and our fandom was named phantom.

Our identities were hidden from the media so that fans can keep guessing as to how our girl group would turn out and we are only one month away from releasing our pre-debute song.

"Sooah" raeyoo unnie called out as she walked into the dance room where sooah was practicing.

"Yah let's go eat, its past noon and you haven't got anything to eat" Raeyoo unnie said as she walked further in plopping onto the floor while crossing her legs.

Sooah nodded her head "just 5 minutes I need to get this one move right" she said turning her head back and facing the mirror.

"Aah that move, yeah it's hard took me 1 week to get it" Raeyoo unnie said getting up and walking to sooah.

"You just need to coordinate your arms and legs, and raise your leg slightly and take a step forward then you just have to move your waist" she instructed.

Sooah nodded her head and tried it again and again until she got it right 10 minutes later.

"YES finally I got it right" sooah said in excitement.

Raeyoo clapped her hands togeather " congratulations I know you are happy but you will be even happier if we can go get food now" raeyoo unnie said while her stomach growled.

"Okay okay let's go to the cafeteria then" sooah said laughing at Raeyoo unnie being impatient.

"What shall we have for lunch?"

"Hmmm I'm feeling Gimbap" Raeyoo unnie said as they walked to the elevator and as the doors were about to close they heard a voice calling out

"Aahh please hold the door"

Someone said while running fast towards the elevator as Raeyoo unnie put her hand between the doors to stop it from closing.

"Ah thank you so much" the boy said panting as he bowed to Raeyoo unnie and pressed the ground floor button.

"Ah seungmin why are you running all over the place?" Raeyoo unnie said.

"I forgot about the time and got late and now all of the members are spamming my phone" seungmin said scratching his face with his finger in slight embarrassment.

Raeyoo unnie laughed "aah this is sooah, shes from the same group as me and sooah this is seungmin I was trainee with him and some of the other members from his group"

"Yeah I've heard of you congratulations on debuting" seungmin said with a small smile on his face.

"Yes thank you, and nice to meet you sunbae" sooah said.

The elevator doors opened as we all departed it.

"see you later min" Raeyoo unnie said as she waved her hand.

Me and seungmin sunbae bowed to each others as we went our separate ways.

SEUNGMINS POV

"I'm here!" I shouted as I ran towards the others.

"Finally" Jisung said resting his arm on my shoulder as we all walked out of JYP building.

"Why did you take so long?" Chan hyung asked.

"I woke up late, ah and also I met Raeyoo unnie and Sooah from her group" seungmin said.

"Sooah? AH! That really pretty Noona. Wah hyung your so lucky, I haven't even heard their songs but I'm already a fan of the group" jeongin said pouting as everyone laughed and chan hyung ruffled his hair.

"Okay okay let's hurry up for lunch or else we wont get any" Chan hyung said as everyone groaned at the thought of no food.

SOOAHS POV

2 hours later and I finally finished the recording of my verse in the song.

"Aaaahhhhh I want to sleep" I said out loud as the recording director laughed at me.

"Okay thank you for your hard work, come in again tomorrow with Hyeri at the same time"

"Thank you" sooah said as she pushed open the glass door and left.

Walking towards the elevator just as she was about to turn around the corner she hit someones chest and that someones burning hot coffee spilt all over her matcha green shirt.

"Fuck fuck fuck that's hot holy cow" Sooah cursed as she pinched the fabric of her shirt and brought it forward so that it wouldnt rub off on her chest.

"IM SO SORRY" someone screeched as they bowed profusely.

"Its okay, its okay" sooah said flapping her hand as she tried dusting off the coffee in hope that by some miracle it would just come off.

"Ah I'm so sorry, what do I do" this 'someone said as he looked around him for something to help.

"Ah please follow me" he said as he held sooahs hand and escorted her towards a tap. Opening the tap he let the cool water run on sooahs hand.

"You burnt your hand when I spilt the coffee on you, I'm very sorry" he said.

"Aha I see I didnt notice, and it's alright mistakes happen" sooah said reassuring him.

"What's your name btw" sooah asked

"Ah I'm Han Jisung from stray kids" he said introducing himself.

Sooahs eyes widened "ah sorry I didnt realise that you were my sunbae" she said as she bowed.

"Ah no that's fine really, I dont really mind those things" he said smiling.

OH MAH GAWD HIS CHEEKS ARE SO CUTE, sooah thought as she got the sudden urge to pinch his cheeks.

But she didnt, stay professional sooah she kept affirming In her head.

"I'm very sorry again for the coffee but i have to get back otherwise I'll be late" he said as he rushed off into the distance.

"Oh lord I almost lost my self there hes checks are so cute" sooah said to her self.

____________________________________

"Raaaeeeeyooooo unnieeeeeee" Eunhee whined for the 19th time now.

"Aaahhh wae wae" raeyoo groaned setting her lyric pad down frustratingly.

"Icecream" eunhee dead panned as Hyeri laughed out loud.

"You've been bothering me this whole time for ice cream?" Raeyoo unnie asked as Eunhee nodded almost immediately.

"Aghhh fine but you better stop whining otherwise you wont get anything from me" Raeyoo unnie said getting up "I'll run to the store then, and take care of this big babies mess" she continued while pointing towards Eunhee.

"Raeyoo unnie I love youu" eunhee shouted out.

"Anyonghaseo" someone said from behind the girls where they were seated on a couch.

When the girls turned around they saw stray kids.

As they saw them everyone straightened up and bowed and greeted them back.

"Ahah theres no need for that" bangchan said who was the leader as he motioned for us to sit back down.

"I'm guessing you are here for a break?" He questioned.

"Uuhh sort of sort of not" eunhee replied with her usual gummy smile.

Hyeri was normally a bit awkward around new people so she stayed quite most of the time and observed and since Hyeri was quiet sooah too remained quite and watched eunhee interact with the members of stray kids.

"Ah you are the one I dropped coffee on earlier" Han said once again looking like a cute squirrel.

"Aha yes that's me" sooah replied as she smiled.

"You spilt coffee on her?" Hyunjin questioned looking dramatically shocked.

Han rubbed the back of his neck when the other memebers started questioning him and some kept apologizing to sooah for hans clumsiness.

"Ahaha it's fine really, you dont have to worry about it" sooah said smiling as chan apologized for the last time.

"Yall I'm back" Raeyoo unnie announced.

"ICECREAMMMM" eunhee shouted as she got up from the couch and went running towards Raeyoo unnie.

"Ya! Slow down no one is going to steal ur icecream" Raeyoo unnie said.

The room burst out into laughter as Raeyoo unnie handed out ice cream.

She asked if chan's group wanted any but they politely declined as they were going to the recording studio.

"Bye it was nice meeting you all and good luck with your debute" Han shouted as they left.

"Thank you" we all shouted back.

"Okay let's get going too before the staff is sent on panicking mode looking for us like last time" Raeyoo unnie said and we had all left.

THANK YOU FOR READING! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

<3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

155K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
260 5 17
A compilation of short stories based on the idea of discipline (choosing between what you want now and what you want most) with each Stray Kids' memb...
13.9K 549 29
A boy Lee JiHoon who was going to debut with Stray Kids: the new boy group of JYP Entertainment withdrew his position and left the company. Instead o...
711K 27.1K 44
'Um- how did this happen? I look around my house and see suitcases all around my place. And to top it all off, StrayKids is with me...trying to get...