Soulmate Slapped! (BTS ff JJK)

By MissCrystalSnow92

Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Si... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 30

9.6K 395 80
By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook awoke with a weight on his chest. He looked down to see Sun-Hee sleeping fully on top of him. She was laying on her stomach with her head on his chest. Her hands were tucked under his back. The same warm-joy feeling was coming from her skin. He brushed the hair out of her face and again felt overwhelmed by his happiness. He was pretty sure he didn't deserve this beautiful girl being his soulmate, but he wasn't going to question it too much. He decided he wanted to wake up this way everyday for the rest of his life.

Sun-Hee's eyes fluttered open. She looked around slightly and realized she was laying on top of Jungkook. He had a sleepy look in his eyes and she was reminded of him in the bed in Blood, Sweat, and Tears, except right now he didn't have a shirt on. The blood rushed to her head. What was she doing on top of him in his bed? "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She scrambled off of him. A dull ache started in her body as soon as she stood up, or maybe it was just the lack of the warm-joy feeling. She stood there confused and looked around for a moment. Then she remembered. "Oh, we're soulmates!"

"Yes! Get back here!" He grabbed her and pulled her back into bed. "Did you forget? That must have been a shock to find yourself in bed with me." He smiled at the thought.

She cuddled up against his side, she was still half asleep. "Well, I've dreamed about it so many times, I was just so shocked that it was real." She sighed and then realized what she had said. "Oh no, could you just forget I ever said that, please?"

Jungkook chuckled, "Unfortunately your comment is burned into my memory. I couldn't forget it even if I wanted to. I will be required to pull that back out and use it against you if you ever get out of line." Jungkook was still smiling.

"Only a really horrible person would do something like that." She warned.

"It must be so sad for you to find out that your soulmate is a really horrible person." He made a sad face at her. She tickled him for that comment and was delighted to find out he was quite ticklish.

When Jungkook and Sun-Hee came out of the bedroom hand-in-hand they looked relaxed and happy. Seeing them like this made all the boys (except Tae) happy. They had all thought a lot about finding their own soulmates over the last day. And every one of them hoped their soulmate would be like Sun-Hee: sweet, kind, funny, and beautiful.

They ate cold cereal for breakfast then Sun-Hee went to her apartment to shower and change. Except for a dull ache, she did okay this time being away from him. 

Jungkook also decided to take a shower while she was gone. When he came out of his bedroom a sad Tae was in the hall. Jungkook felt bad for Tae, he wished he could make this easier on him. "Listen Tae, I know you are sad that she is my soulmate, but there is someone out there who is right for you. You just need to find her."

"I could barely get any sleep last night because all I could think of was you two sleeping together." Tae admitted.

"Tae, we slept, that is all we did. I haven't even kissed her on the lips yet. We are taking this slow. But you are going to have to let her go. She can be your friend, but that is all. She is my soulmate." Tae nodded at Jungkook's words, then went back into his room for a while.

When Sun-Hee came back, Jungkook and her sat on the couch and held hands. The other five sat in the living room too and they all talked. The older boys were so glad there was peace in the house. They were also happy for Jungkook, he was hard-working and he had started working younger than any of them. He had missed out on being a regular kid. Seeing him with Sun-Hee, so contented, made them happy.

Without so much as a knock on the door, five men abruptly entered the living room. The one in front was wearing a suit, the two behind him were wearing medical scrubs and masks, and the two in back were wearing black slacks and black tight fitting sweaters.

Sun-Hee got startled, without thinking, her automatic reaction was to cover her head and lean into Jungkook's chest. When she realized there was no real danger, her reaction made all the boys but Jungkook run to the kitchen, so she didn't see their laughter. "For the LOVE. OF. GOD. who enters a house like that?!? Policemen with a warrant comes to mind! Or maybe if a building is on fire and you are trying to save a child! I've never seen anyone in my life burst into a room that violently. I think you all need to go back and try that again! A little more gently this time. Go on! We will wait." Jungkook was very suspiciously biting his lip, his eyes were sparkling. "Are you laughing at me?" Jungkook shook his head, but his face contradicted him. 

To everyone's surprise the men did go out and came in more slowly the second time. The five in the kitchen were in hysterics. Sun-Hee, this wisp of a girl, had just sent Manager Sejin, two medical workers, and two bodyguards out into the hall to enter the room more appropriately. Jimin was crouching on the floor and he had tears streaming down his face. These men had no idea what they were up against.

"Alright, that's far enough. This would be an appropriate time to introduce yourself." The one in the suit looked at Jungkook as if to say 'Are you kidding me with this one?' Jungkook just shook his head and held up his hands like he was innocent.

"Hello, Sun-Hee. My name is Manager Sejin, I'm the principle manager for BTS. We got word that you are Jungkook's soulmate. We haven't dealt with a soulmate yet but we knew it would happen sometime, so we have protocols in place. We would like to give both you and Jungkook a medical exam to start with."

"It is nice to meet you Manager Sejin. I believe you were the one who got me a ticket to the concert last weekend. Thank you for that." Sun-Hee smiled.

Sejin held up a stack of papers, "I have an agreement I need you to read though over the next few days. We can have you come to our offices later in the week to make any revisions and sign it."

"I can do that." Sun-Hee answered.

Manager Sejin was lulled into thinking this was going to be easier than he had first thought. He waved the medical workers up to do their job. They each kneeled on the floor in front of the couch, and they opened a medical kit next to them. They started by taking out stethoscopes. The medic slipped it under Sun-Hee's shirt, right up to her chest, to hear her heart. Shocked by this, she pulled the stethoscope away from her chest. "Hi, I'm Sun-Hee, I see by your name tag that you are Seung. Well, Seung, they may not have gone over this at your medical school but it is polite to tell your patient what you are doing before you do it. The members of BTS may be used to being poked and prodded but I assure you, I am not." Sun-Hee had never liked medical exams and always got quite nervous for them. To have one sprung on her like this, made her a little aggressive.

"Oh, sorry, I'm going to listen to your heart." Seung said.

"Okay, thank you for telling me. See that wasn't so hard, was it?" Sun-Hee smiled. 

Seung was compliant after that, he wanted to check her reflexes, her blood pressure, look in her eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. He told her about each first and Sun-Hee was the model patient. She held Jungkook's hand while he got his exam. His medic didn't speak, he just did the same exam on Jungkook.

Seung said something quietly to Sun-Hee. Her eyes got big, "Excuse me, I think I heard you wrong. Please rethink that and try again. Because I know you damn well didn't mean what I heard."

Jin called from the kitchen, "Language!"

"Sorry Jin!" Sun-Hee called back.

Seung said the same thing as before. Sun-Hee felt like her virtue was being questioned and she responded in rapid English, "A pregnancy test? You have GOT to be kidding me! Absolutely not. No way! Who the hell does Big Hit think they are? You could just ask me if there is any chance that I could be pregnant. But there is no reason for me to take a pregnancy test! I'm telling you right now there is a 0% chance that I could be pregnant." 

There was only one person in the house that could understand her speedy English tirade. Four sets of eyes in the kitchen looked to Namjoon. Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head.

"Oh you are going to insist are you? Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist! Does the word virgin mean anything to you?! Did you study that at medical school? It means I can't be pregnant. I have the exact same probability of being pregnant as Jungkook! Comprendez, Medical Man?!" 

The boys in the kitchen begged with their eyes to be told what she was saying. Namjoon squinted his eyes and gave them a cringey face but shook his head again.

She switched to Korean then. "Virgin!" She pointed to herself. "No chance of being pregnant! Boy!" She pointed to Jungkook. "No chance of being pregnant. If you want me to take a pregnancy test, then he's going first!"

In the kitchen the look of shock on their faces made Namjoon nod and laugh. Jimin covered his mouth and his eyes were like saucers. Hoseok mouthed the words, 'OH MY GOD!'

A few minutes later Jungkook came out of the bathroom with his stick. He was barely able to contain his smile. "I'm not pregnant." He was still giggling when he handed over the stick and sat down on the couch. His soulmate was such a firecracker, he couldn't believe she made them give him a pregnancy test. He loved that she stuck up for herself.

Sun-Hee got up for her turn. She was muttering in English as she walked to the bathroom.

"Language!" Jin called.

"Sorry!" Sun-Hee called back.

The men in the kitchen looked at Jin like 'how did you know?' Jin shrugged his shoulders, "It was just a guess."

Yoongi said, "Can we all just enjoy for a moment that she just got Big Hit Entertainment to give a pregnancy test to one of their most popular male idols? If someone broke this story on dispatch, no one would believe it." They all laughed and shook their heads in amazement.

Sun-Hee came back from the bathroom carrying her stick, "Well, it's a shocker boys, the virgin isn't pregnant. Please tell me we are done with all of this." She handed her stick to the medic.

A few seconds later the whole tone of the house changed. The men in the kitchen heard Sun-Hee start to whimper and cry and beg. "Please no, I can't. No, please." 

Their worried eyes all looked at each other but Yoongi was the one that figured it out. "Oh shit, a needle."

Manager Sejin popped his head in the kitchen and said, "Can I get a couple of you to come help hold her down."

Jimin's response was quick and decisive and he spoke for all of them. "There is no way in hell we are holding her down!"

The boys followed Sejin back to the living room. Tae heard Sun-Hee's cries and also came to the living room. Sun-Hee was sitting on the floor in the corner by the windows. She had her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. She was crying. Jungkook was walking over to her. He kneeled down and stroked her head. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

She nodded and he took her hand and pulled her up and took her back to the couch. He seated her between his legs and hugged her from behind. She was still crying and hiccuping. "It's okay, I'll be here the whole time." He held up his hand to keep the medics away. He brushed her ponytail to the side and started placing gentle kisses on her neck. He whispered sweet words to her, "Good job, brave girl. You are doing so good. I'm so proud of you, my pretty girl." Meanwhile his hands were rubbing up and down her arms a little roughly, sometimes with a little bit of fingernail. Getting her ready for the needle. 

Sun-Hee slumped forward a bit. Jungkook continued the kisses and encouragement and waved over the medic. 

To the medic's credit he was able to get the needle in, fill his vial, and get the band aid on within about 30 seconds. When he was done, Sun-Hee curled up in Jungkook's lap and fell asleep. Jungkook held out his arm for his blood draw while he held Sun-Hee. All the men from Big Hit left immediately after that. Sejin gave them a little look as he left as if to say 'We've got our hands full with that one.'

They men were all amazed at what they just saw. "What in the world was that?" Namjoon asked.

"Last night while we were playing video games I kissed her on the back of the neck. She went into some kind of meditative state. It works when she kisses the back of my neck also." Jungkook explained.

Yoongi was surprised, "I've never heard of that."

Jimin said, "My neck kisses never did that to her." 

Which reminded Jungkook, "Jimin, you will never kiss Sun-Hee, ever again."

"Well, it's much less likely now that she is your soulmate." Jimin offered.

"It wasn't a question. If you ever attempt to kiss her again, anywhere on her body, including her neck, with your perverted platonic kisses. You will lose a body part. I'll let you choose which body part the first time only." Jungkook's eyes were deadly serious.

"Wow, okay, gotcha. Lighten up." Jimin frowned at Jungkook.

Tae broke his silence, "You said you hadn't kissed her."

"No, Tae. I said I haven't kissed her on the lips. And I haven't. Yet." Jungkook gave Tae a warning gaze also.

Jin whined, "Why does the Maknae get the feisty American soulmate that isn't intimidated by Big Hit which he can subdue with neck kisses?! I'm the oldest, it should have been me first!" 

Jungkook gave a big smile at that. He felt a little like he had won the lottery. He knew the day had been saved with those neck kisses. He could feel how stressed out she had been throughout the medical exam, but she had hung in there and went though the whole thing. She hadn't been too rude, but man she was feisty. He loved her all the more for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 758 21
You fall in love when you least expect it. But this time you really don't expect it. It's part of this life, looking for your soulmate. It's normal...
1.8M 61.8K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
341K 17.8K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU βœ”...
296K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...