(BACK) 📱Batfamily Groupchat📱

By WreckInc

Join in with Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Barbara, Stephanie, Cassandra, Bruce, Duke, Harper, and more others! ... More

Author notes:
1: Tea
2: Complicated Relationships?
3: Future?
4: Best Robin
5
5 (part 2) story
6
7: Picnic Plan
8
9
10
11
12
Announcement: Alive
16: Duke meets the Groupchat
17: Movies
18: Valentines Day
19: Tim Can't Sleep
20: Understanding Cassandras Language
21: Who took the Coffee Machine away?
22: Best Robin (remake)
23: Sleepover Disaster
24: Who has the worst job
25: Comparing Damian
26: Bomb Alert
27: Reaction of Corona Virus
28: Therapy Session
29: Being Quarantine
30: Being Quarantine 2
31: Being Quarantine 3
32: Closet
33: Test
34: Mr Spider
35: Celebration Party
36: Dick's Secret
37: Sister Alert
38: Action Figures
39: Crashing a car
40: Mother of the Year
41: Best friend Kent
42: Damian's Late Birthday
43: Clone and Future
44: Math Issues and Grades
45: Bruce Wayne
46: Feeding the demon child
47: Middle names
48: Dick getting Strict
49: GC History Yay
50: Parent Meeting for Damian Wayne
51: Vicki Vale
52: Cassandra turns smart
53: Green Aliens
55: Jason's drawing
56: Al Ghul chat
57: Ric Grayson
58: Santa is here
59: School Tests
60: Talent Show for Damian
61: The swear jar

54: Green Aliens Aftermath

296 13 1
By WreckInc

JasonTODD: I TOLD YALL THAT THEY ARE REAL! I KNEW IT.

DukeThomas: Guys we captured a green alien!

Damian.Wayne: I demanded for a alien dog. This alien speaks unknown language and then into English so I knocked it out.

DickGrayson: Um... Speaking of like aliens... Where's Timmy?

JasonTODD: I don't know. I haven't seen him at all today because I was too focused on these fucking aliens that think they could go around and make me look crazy. THEY ARE REAL AND I GOT ONE FOR PROOF THEY ARE IN THE NET.

Damian.Wayne: Jason Todd has a point. I don't know where Timothy has gone to my guess is that he went to the store to get something.

DukeThomas: Yes.

DickGrayson: Store? But he was with us.

Stephanie1: Nah he left and wanted to get started on doing some pranking early.

Cassandra: Oh so you mean to tell us that Damian knocked out Tim?

JasonTODD: No because he knocked out the alien that we are looking for. Tim is probably at the store.

Cassandra: Jay you knocked out Tim. He's in the alien.

DukeThomas: ALIEN'S CAN EAT HUMANS?

JasonTODD: THE FUCK??? THIS ALIEN ATE TIMMY???? THESE BASTARDS ATE THE FUCKING REPLACEMENT?@:&;2'dkekqosofjckw

Cassandra: I didn't word it right did I?

BarbaraG: No cass you didn't but that's okay.

Damian.Wayne: Very well. I must grab a sword and open up this alien and get Timothy out of there before he gets digested. It would be bad that Timothy would not be here anymore if I didn't.

DickGrayson: Guys she meant that Tim pranked you guys. HE'S THE ALIEN!

JasonTODD: Wtf Tim was a actual alien the whole time? Is that why he invites Conner and some other green aliens?

Damian.Wayne: I knew it. I knew from the start Timothy was always up to no good. Therefore I'm not surprised he's whatever he is.

DukeThomas: This just got weird.

Stephanie1: Wait I DATED someone who's a alien for real?

DickGrayson: No... that's not what I MEANT. STEPH YOU WERE IN ON THE PLAN!

BarbaraG: Oh my god. Tim is in the suit and he was pranking you people on thinking he was a alien when really it's a costume.

Damian.Wayne: Oh I knew that already.

DickGrayson: Dami what?!

Damian.Wayne: I can recognize that annoying stupid voice from anywhere. When Timothy spoke in English that's when I knocked him out because he is not funny.

Stephanie1: Damian you didn't have to knock him out omg.

Damian.Wayne: Too bad. I hope he has learned his lesson to not interfere with our plan that Jason and Duke has come up with.

JasonTODD: Oh. I should uh let him out brb.

DukeThomas: So not alien?

BarbaraG: Nope.

DukeThomas: Ouch. You should've seen how hard Damian punched Tim.

DickGrayson: Please don't tell me. I think I'm already growing gray hair from this STRESS.

Damian.Wayne: Do not worry Richard as I have not injury him badly.

DickGrayson: WELL I HOPE YOU DIDN'T. YOU KNEW IT WAS FAKE.

Damian.Wayne: During our rivalry I have learned that sometimes you have to take action in order to have the other learn it's lesson.

Stephanie1: Why does that sound so much like Jason would do that?

Cassandra: That's because he totally would. Expect he would add in as a prank way because I never have seen him actually angry.

BarbaraG: Are you serious? YOU never seen him angry?

DukeThomas: Wow I saw him angry and it was scary.

Cassandra: That's because he's annoyed. He will raise his voice but that doesn't mean he's completely angry.

DukeThomas: Are you reallyyyy sure about that?

Damian.Wayne: Duke you should listen to
Cassandra she can read body emotion therefore she knows everything that even I can't figure out.

Cassandra: Damian I'm happy that you love bragging about my useful skill but even you could see it he's not really angry. I mean he gets angry when it's about something serious happening.

DickGrayson: I'm going to agree that Jason doesn't take things seriously right unless it's actually serious for once?

Cassandra: Yes.

DukeThomas: Well now that I think about it that's true.

BarbaraG: Why are we talking about Jason being not serious and that he's angry when it IS serious?

Stephanie1: Wow B but when you think about it he's not really serious? So when he's actually mad you could tell?

BarbaraG: Yeah. Maybe.

DickGrayson: I agree. So Duke don't worry if he's mad that means something bad happened. Like REALLY bad.

Damian.Wayne: That means he's mature that's what Richard is trying to say.

Stephanie1: Since when did you compliment your brothers?

Damian.Wayne: I didn't. It's a fact.

JasonTODD: What the hell guys. I come back trying get Timbo out of the net and this is what I see.

Cassandra: We were just chatting.

JasonTODD: About me?

DukeThomas: Yes.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I agree what they all said tbh.

DickGrayson: OMG TIMMY ARE YOU OKAY?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: When I first did my plan I was okay. But when this demon spawn PUNCHED my FACE and caused me to knock out I wasn't okay at all.

Damian.Wayne: Yes. That is very common for people that get knocked out, genius.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: When did you start acting all smart and sarcastic again?

Damian.Wayne: I've grown up.

JasonTODD: HAH PLEASE DEMON YOU'RE HUMORING MEEEE.

Stephanie1: But you're ten!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Exactly.

Damian.Wayne: Brown you idiot I'm ELEVEN.

Stephanie1: WHY DOES EVERYONE GET THEIR NAME FIRST BUT YOU CALL MY LAST NAME?

Damian.Wayne: You lost that privilege, BROWN.

JasonTODD: I feel very special then.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I feel a lot special. HE calls me Timothy. Hah. Not Tim or Drake or Replacement. Just Timothy. Full name and not even short for no reason.

Damian.Wayne: Timothy do not be ashamed of your horrid name. It is fine.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Please stop calling me Timothy just call me "Tim".

Damian.Wayne: Timothy. Enough.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: You got to be kidding me.

DickGrayson: Awwww I think it's cute that Dami wants to call his older brother name a full name. That shows he cares!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: HE KNOCKED ME OUT DICK.

DickGrayson: Yeah I know that's why we are going to have a long talk. Don't remind me.

JasonTODD: I'm not in trouble.

BarbaraG: You're definitely not in trouble.

JasonTODD: Thank you. That's so good for
once.

Damian.Wayne: This was a trick to get me in trouble! I demand justice!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Just remind me to NEVER do anything like that again.

DukeThomas: Okay!

Damian.Wayne: You see Richard? People learn.

DickGrayson: Wrong way to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.4K 52
Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as you soar through the roofs of Gotham, w...
2.3K 52 13
hi so this inspired by users nxghtwing and harleen because their books are just so chaotic EHASSSHASHS go check theirs out because they going to be b...
19.1K 319 32
The Batfam (Mainly Bruce, Dick, Jason, Babs, Tim Cass and Damian) as oneshots. ON HIATUS: WILL UPDATE IF ASKED AND GIVEN PROMPT Minor cursing. What's...
188K 7.7K 24
" oi test tube baby, stop breaking my phone out of spite you demon fuck. " " i don't know who this is but sucks to be you. " ...