Egyptian Timewave(Old Short-S...

By booklover241014

Egyptian girl Abayomi goes back in time to Ancient Thebes, Egypt. What happens when she finds the sibling of... More

Chapter 1: A Strange Dream
Chapter 2: The Marketplace
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Aftermath
Cover Contest
Chapter 5: Ancient Market
Chapter 6: Annipe
Chapter 7: Kahotep
Chapter 8: Imenand
Chapter 9: Prison
Chapter 10-Escape
Chapter 11: The Tomb
Bonus Chapter!: The Trial
The rewritten version is on its way!

Rewritten Version Coming!

43 3 4
By booklover241014

As many of you may be aware, when I first wrote this story, I had plans for a sequel that never came to pass. Part of that was because I didn't know what the sequel would be about. Part of it was because it didn't feel write to make a second story when this one was already so short. It would have felt more like the second half of a single book.

Recently, I have also been toying with the idea of rewriting this to make it longer. To flesh it out and add history to the story. I started with the rewrite a few months ago, and I'm currently about 40 pages into it. I probably won't be releasing the rewrite for a while yet, as I don't want to be forcing myself to write while in uni (especially with OChem and physics. Oof) but I promise I am working on it, and sometime (by the end of next summer at the latest) I will begin publishing this rewrite. And I will be making that sequel!

This is the current cover I have made for the rewritten version, though I am looking to commission a cover in the future.

~ Goddess of Fate, signing out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 12.6K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
11.2K 165 10
Amber is looking forward to Hildegard's party until she learns that the royal visit with Prince Hugo's family is pushed to the same day, and that mea...
8.1K 368 6
After the fight against Glaciator Cat Noir gives Ladybug the rose. The very special rose which can be the beginning of a story. If you're curious wha...
483K 17.1K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...