𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗺�...

By ineysasingh

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}•{ Twisted..
}•{ The heartless men.
}•{ The broken hopes.
}•{ The harsh interactions.
}•{ The changing moods.
}•{ Insane Men
}•{ Some smiles and some tears.
}•{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}•{ Arguments and tears.
}•{ Harsh Reality.
}•{ Not so good memories.
}•{ The confusing men
}•{ Having food together.
}•{ Unexpected
}•{ Consequences
}•{ Disappointment.
}•{ More truth?
}•{ Trust.
}•{ Happy hugs.
}•{ Past relationship.
}•{ Knot in a relationship
}•{ Confession
}•{ Shocked
}•{ Sudden trips.
}•{ Deep Conversations.
}•{ Curious?
}•{ Honeymoon?
}•{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}•{ Loose ends?
}•{ Weird
}•{ Complains.
}•{ Apologies
}•{ Frustration
}•{ Angry?
}•{ Night Of Wait.
}•{ Forced?
}•{ Putting efforts
}•{ Bad idea
}•{ Dangerous feelings
}•{ Jealousy?
}•{ Ex
}•{ Broken
}•{ Care
}•{ Unholy
}•{ Organism?
}•{ Differences
}•{ Aakarsh's apology
}•{ Truth & Dare
}•{ Realization
}•{ Feelings
}•{ Party Night
}•{ Tensed
}•{ More than friends?
}•{ Heartbreak
}•{ Ashamed
}•{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}•{ Shocking past
}•{ Cold and Reserved
}•{ Weak
}•{ His efforts

}•{ The wedding of fourth heir.

94.4K 3.6K 888
By ineysasingh

~•} C H A P T E R|1 {•~

It was a pleasant morning in Udaipur but the same couldn't be said about 'Rathore Palace'.

There was a constant commotion in Rathore Palace after all the most eligible bachelor of the country, the youngest heir of The Rathore Empire was getting married today crushing the hearts of his several fangirls.

Though it wasn't a new thing to witness as within a year the three other most eligible bachelors, the three heirs of The Rathore Empire got married too, breaking the hearts of girls and today was the turn of the youngest heir.

From inside, The Rathore palace which was more like a mansion with all the modern equipment and classy furniture was today embellished with pastel pink and white flowers screaming about the upcoming wedding.

The pre-wedding rituals were barely performed but the photoshoot of the soon-to-be groom performing rituals was done and was revolving all over the internet.

And today was the auspicious day of the wedding of the only unmarried heir left in the family.

The preparations were going on in full swing, the hurrying maids and servants were indicating that.

People living inside the Rathore Palace were adorned in their traditional attire complimenting the upcoming marriage in the dusk.

Wrapped up in a maroon-colored saree with her lips painted with a dark red hue, Ruhanika Yuvraj Rathore inspected the servants as they readily performed their tasks. A tired sigh escaped her lips as she yawned tucking a stray hair past her ear adorned with heavy earrings.

"The work isn't completed till now? How careless of you Ruhanika! I didn't expect this kind of laziness, at least today,"

The clipped voice echoed making Ruhanika startled as she veered around to face Bhavna Rathore, the mother of Rathore heirs. The old lady still managed to look ten years younger with her ever-glowing face and fashion style but alas ugly heart couldn't be compensated with beauty and the same was the case with her.

"It's almost completed Mummyji.   Don't worry it will be finished before time,"

Ruhanika murmured not really paying heed to her mother-in-law's words like always. She had been too thick-skinned to let their words go to her heart, especially when she was alone and had no one to fight her battles.

"It should have been completed till now but due to your tardiness it isn't!"

"I am sorry,"

"But sorry won't finish the work right! I am warning you that if any fuss happens in my Vardhaan's wedding then you will see the worst in me,"

With this Bhavna Rathore stormed out with conceit dripping down her gorgeous face.

"Bhabhi may I help you in something?"

Ruhanika spun only to come face to face with a young woman descending the stairs carrying her lavender-colored saree gracefully and effortlessly. Small diamond studs adorned her ears along with a thin nuptial chain and she had the realest and brightest smile on her face. She was none other than Naina Aadarsh Rathore, the second daughter-in-law.

"Can you please check if the return gifts have arrived or not?"

"Sure!"

With this Naina was quick on her heels, ready to do the assigned work and help her bhabhi.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Why the hell did you touch my phone?"

He was none other than the Aakarsh Rathore, famous for his short temper and anger issues which seemed to rise especially in front of his pretty wife.

"Aakarsh a phone call was coming and you were in the bathroom so I thought to see who is calli-"

Raina flinched at the sound of the vase shattering and glared at the broken vase which was doing perfectly fine a few seconds ago.

"Didn't I tell you hundreds of times that fucking DON'T TOUCH MY THINGS!?"

"Aakarsh, I-"

"Why can't you fucking understand then?"

He screamed with his hands fisted to his side almost shaking with the unadulterated rage growing within him second by second.

He hated her near.

Well, technically he hated every woman near his things.

She was no different, unfortunately. Aakarsh Rathore loathed the existence of women near him.

"I.. am so..sorry,"

Raina stuttered as a fearful chill ran down her spine seeing his bulging muscles and his rage-filled eyes. This man was insane afterall.

"Oh please, just stop with your melodrama woman because you know that I won't melt with your innocent expression,"

With this stormed out of the room leaving behind his stunned wife who was still in shock due to his stupid behaviour.

"I can't understand the reason for your unjust behavior towards me. Only if I didn't agree to this marriage then..."

She sighed knowing dwelling upon the past would take her nowhere. Somewhere she herself signed up for this.

This was Raina Aakarsh Rathore, the third daughter-in-law of The Rathore Family.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The breakfast time was sooner than the three ladies would have anticipated and soon they found themselves making sure that everything was according to how the family wanted.

Raina turned towards Ruhanika with a frown,

"Bhabhi everything is done right?"

"Hm, I think so,"

Just then Bhavna sat on the dining table, accompanied by her husband Rajdeep Rathore.

The eldest couple, Gayatri and Deependra Rathore decided to make their presence known and the room grew silent in a twisted way of respect.

"Good morning, Dadaji,"

Ruhanika greeted, followed by Naina and Raina.

She bent down to touch Gayatri's feet but Gayatri pulled her legs back saying,

"You don't need to fake all this Ruhanika. Just take good care of this house at least. It will be enough,"

It was a taunt thrown not so innocently but everyone kept their mouths zipped and Ruhanika gulped down the taunt like she had been doing since five months of her marriage.

A few minutes later the four heirs stepped down the stairs and sat down on their respective chairs. Not a slight hint of smile or happiness on their serious faces which were adorned by cold expressions.

Ruhanika, Naina, and Raina stiffened but sat down beside their husbands nevertheless.

"Yuvraj don't tell me that you are attending office even today,"

Bhavna said with disbelief.

"Yes, mom,"

"But today is Vardhaan's marriage,"

"That's the exact point. Today is Vardhaan's marriage, not mine!"

He was none other than the work-addicted Yuvraj Rathore, the eldest heir.

"Aadarsh at least you should stay then,"

Gayatri ordered in a tone that left no ground for further discussion.

"Hm,"

That was all he said and he was none other than the second heir, the most calm and calculative, his words were more precious than gems and he liked to spend them less.

The breakfast was served and everyone dug in. A loud wail echoed making everyone tense.

Yuvraj stopped eating and Ruhanika rushed towards the caretaker who was carrying a three-year-old girl who was wailing loudly.

"Baccha, what happened?"

Ruhanika asked the child gently.

"Maa, Yuvika saw a monster. He was scary and bad,"

The small child was Yuvika Rathore, Yuvraj's princess, and Ruhanika's baccha.

"Shhh! We will beat that monster together when he comes next time in your dream, okay!"

Ruhanika cooed taking her in arms and Yuvika instantly leaned on her shoulder knowing her mother's warmth.

Ruhanika sat down on her chair and continued eating while holding Yuvika in one arm.

"Why didn't you wake her up early knowing that she cries if she doesn't find you,"

Bhavna roared.

"MummyJi today Bhabhi was busy since morning because of marriage preparations,"

Naina reasoned out.

"Yeah yeah! Only you three do the work right. When we were of your age we even used to look after the house, take care of kids, and prepare meals but today's generation of girls,"

Gayatri taunted.

For Ruhanika this wasn't a new thing and she was used to it so she maintained her calm but Naina and Raina felt bad.

And none tried to defend them.

"Maa what will I wear in Chachu's wedding?"

Yuvika asked excitedly.

And Ruhanika didn't fail to notice the way he glared at his plate on mentioning his wedding.

He was none other than the ruthless Vardhaan Rathore, the youngest heir and the groom due to whom all this chaos was about.

Ruhanika sighed and thought,

Maybe this marriage will be the fourth unwanted marriage in The Rathore Palace...

How was the chapter?

Don't worry about the many characters, other than the main lead you don't need to remember all.

Stay tuned.

Vote & Comment.

Take Care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 72.3K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...
611K 38.9K 52
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
718K 38K 31
~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. "And Who are you to stop me?" Krutika re...
1.3M 115K 58
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...