The Narutoverse

بواسطة SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... المزيد

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)

4.2K 34 20
بواسطة SAPwriter2005

Asher:"I know most of you are still swallowing the fact that....well, y'know. But we have to move on, sorry."

Minato:"It's fine, we are shinobi we have to stay strong. On the bright side our Naruto is still alive."

Kushina:"Y-yeah, that's right!"

Asher:"Yep, anyways the second part of the samurai/ninja Naruto is here."

Naruto:"When did we watch one like that?"

Asher:"It was like the third one."

Naruto:".......???"

Asher:"Y'know, you faced alot of other ninjas to, and an old lady who tried to kill you."

Naruto:".......???"

Asher:"*Sigh* I don't know how to remind you."

Tsunade:"You were protecting a baby version of myself Naruto."

Naruto:"Ohhhh! Why didn't you say so!"

Asher:"Really!? You remember that and nothing else!?"

Naruto:"Its all coming back."

Asher:"........Let's just watch."

Naruto now in the town, he walked to the other side of the town headed towards the motel. While that was happening some of the local towns people were obviously following, and looking at him like he gown a second head.

Naruto:"What are they lookin at?!"

Jiraiya:"Calm down Naruto, they probably haven't seen many poeple outside of their village-"

Asher:"Town."

Jiraiya:"Yeah that. And plus, you are carrying a baby Tsunade like she's some sort of luggage."

He made it at the hotel and pushed the doors, once they opened there was nothing on the otherside except more desert.

Jiraiya:".......What the hell is wrong with these people."

Naruto:"Calm down pervy sage."

Jiraiya:"......Shut up."

The towns people started to laugh at Naruto, but it didn't last long. As Naruto showed no signs of surprise, he looked down to see a homless looking man laying on the ground. The looled at Naruto and spoke.

Hobo:"Hey Johnny. I don't like your stinkin face."

Minato:"Well that's not nice."

Kushina/Naruto:"Who the hell does he think he is!"

Jiraiya then nudged at Orochimaru.

Jiraiya:"Uzumaki's am I right."

Orochimaru:"Don't touch me."

Then a short man appeared, he dressed in red pants, a blue penguin suit, white gloves, and a black top hat, and a cane.

8 ball:"Easy Ronald. *looks at Naruto* the names Eight Ball-"

He took the top hat off to show the number 8 painted in white on his head.

8 Ball:"Like in the game. Good luck for some, bad luck for others."

Konkuro:"Heh, pretty funny name."

Temari:"Pretty funny face brother."

Kankuro:"Why are you insulting Gaara?"

Gaara:"........I hate you both."

Temari/Kankuro:"*Chuckles*"

8 Ball:"How can I assist you, my friend from the mystical east?"

Naruto took out a picture and sowed it to mr. 8, it showed another chinese (maybe Japanese I don't know) man with a fancy suit smiling.

8 Ball:"Uh-oh."

The scene changed again (let me warn you, there will be a lot of these) to a a laundry mat.

8 Ball:"Haven't been here since smiley kicked the bucket. Was a three daus wait just to get your shirts pressed."

Mr. 8 set down a baby Tsunade on the counter top, and brushed the dirt out from a picture. It showed smiley with two woman on his sides.

Jiraiya:"My brother!"

Orochimaru:"And just like your brother, you died."

Jiraiya:"*mocking Orochimaru* And just like your brother you died. *normal voice* Shut up virgin, you're just jealous you will never get on my level."

Orochimaru:"Why would I want to get on a level that's below mine."

Jiraiya:"I doubt being a pedo is higher than being a pussy master."

Asher:"What the fuck is going on? Stop, please. I'm loosing more and more brain cell hearing you both."

8 Ball:"Hahaha! For a guy who cleaned sheets all day, he sure loked to make a mess in the after hours, if you know what I mean. Anyways see you in the morning."

The scene changes (see what I mean) to a man that lookes to be in the same uniform Naruto had on, walking around the restaurant's ashes. He comes across the womans charred bones, and picked up the paper the old lady had grabbed. The camera moved up to see the man is Madara.

Tsunade:"Oh great, why am I not surprised."

Jiraiya:"Was it because he's an uchi-"

Tsunade:"I'm not my uncle Jiraiya."

Satsuki:"Huh? What does that mean?"

Tsunade:"Don't worry about it."

Madara:'You came to me to be strong. *crumples up the paper after reading it* I have made you the strongest.'

He gives the signal, and the rest of the Uchiha clan rise up prepared to leave.

Madara:'She will always be the enemy.'

Kiba:"So he went to the bad guy to become strong. Kinda reminds you of a certain someone. A woman to be exact, black hair-"

Satsuki:"Can it dog breath. If you want to say something then don't hold out and say it."

Kiba:"No no no, I'm just saying, y'know. Nothin personal."

Shino:"Let it be know Kiba, if you get into a fight woth Satsuki. Then you're on your own."

Hinata:"......Yeah."

Kiba:"Wow, some teammates you guys are."

The setting changes (I'm getting tired of writing that) back to the town. A woman with red (it's not exactly red) hair was sneaking up from behind Naruto. Who was trying to play, or at least figure out how to play, with baby Tsunade.

Most of the girls:"Awww!"

Jiraiya:"Why blonde hair?"

Tsunade:"Why white hair."

Jiraiya:"Touche."

Naruto heard the door creaking open and the tapping of the stalkets feet. The girl ran towards Naruto with a large stick in hand, she jumped up and swumg the stick down on his shoulder. Just for it to break, and Naruto not having even a tiny reaction, leaving the girl in shock.

Girl:"Oooh."

Small time skip

G

irl:"Here it is."

She opened a suitcase full of medical equipment.

Girl:"Just rub some on your shoulder. *picks up a certain liquid* Smiley's oriental cure all. Works like a charm."

Baby Tsunade started crying.

Jiraiya:"So needy for attention huh Tsunade."

Tsunade:"What? I'm a baby! Of course I would need attention!"

Girl:"Now honey, I didn't forget about you."

The went over to baby Tsunade to comfort her, Naruto looked at the bottle and set it down not needing it.

Girl:"Sorry aboit the tap I gave you. I thought you knew the sword. Smiley was always blabbering on about a guy who was gonna roll into town. But I should've figured, what do you call her by the way?"

Naruto:"Should've figured? What's that supposed to mean! I'm awsome with the sword!"

Asher:"Yeah *points at screen* that you. Regular you just rasengans anyone who stands in your way."

Naruto:"She is Tsunade Senju."

Girl:"Huh, so, are you mr. Senju or....."

Jiraiya:"Naruto being a Senju, is-"

Asher:"Is an awsome idea for another universe idea!"

Everyone looks at him with a "what?" Face.

Asher:"It's not that rare, many gods have made Naruto a Senju before, and it was pretty badass."

Tsunade:"When you mean Senju do you mean..."

Asher:"Either he was part of your clan, had the blood of Hashirama in his veins, or was your child, then yes all of those have happened in different universes."

Jiraiya:"Intresting, Naruto with wood style."

Kurama:"NO!"

Naruto:"No, her parents were......murdered. And I take care of her now."

(A/N:Hey the next few chapters will be about the warriors way, then I will go back to doing the requests. This was supposed to be updated like on Sunday, but I became an asshole and made you all wait........sorry. Hope you enjoyed the chapter see you next time.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

76.6K 2.5K 21
-Completed it as far as I could- I've given up on it. _ HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY @Pink_Tuffel_ They met by coincidence. One is chained to the village, th...
25.9K 578 11
Naruto, the jinchuriki of the nine tails, is beaten, berated, used, and scarred. He has had a rough life, but he will never give up. He will rise aga...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
58.7K 915 34
A bunch of one shots of Kakashi ships. I'm a huge Kakashi stan and a huge multi-shipper. Some of the one shots will be influenced by pictures and oth...