Night Garden [K TH 21+]

Od BiTSi-bug

"You aren't afraid of me? They say I killed my husband." "If you killed someone, I'm sure you had a good reas... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

36

439 24 60
Od BiTSi-bug

Yung Mi was prepared for her scene with her favorite macho sub. Her bunny was becoming a rope bunny for real. She had practiced knotting the ropes on the mannequin. She had read the material on consensual non-consent play that Agust D sent. She had texted with Kookie last night; his safe word was still "safe word."

As she headed for the elevator to the second floor dungeon area of the club, her mind was set on giving Kookie all the degrading dirty talk he lived for. She had slipped into her domme persona along with the elaborate costume that would bring to life Kookie's fantasy of being kidnapped and used for pleasure by a vampire queen.

The sub was simply too strong for the small domme to subdue him on her own, so she had arranged for RM and one of the club's bouncers to give him a somewhat realistic version of being jumped, restrained and dumped in a dungeon.

The elevator doors opened to another world. Her heels clicked on the faux stone floor as she wound along a dark corridor of what felt like a medieval fortress. She opened the creaking iron door to the "cell" and found the beautiful male shackled to the wall. Kookie's white dress shirt was torn open, his muscles damp with sweat as his chest heaved from the exertion of fighting his captors. His hair was disheveled and there was even a little dirt on his cheek. He was oh so delicious.

"I am going to enjoy ruining you," she purred as she took him in, gauging how much fight he had in him. The chains on his arms and ankles would need to be replaced by ropes that held him in place, while leaving easy access for all his important bits, of course. She had her crop to discipline him, but it wouldn't be much a deterrent. This sub enjoyed being popped with that particular crop, a lot.

He'd gotten a new tattoo since their last scene, on his chest just below his pecs that accentuated how ripped he was. His lips were parted, drawing her eye to how rosy and full they were.

He cut his eyes over to her. "I'm not afraid of you."

"You should be. You will be begging before this is over." The domme traced the end of her crop up over his knee, grazing skin where his black pants had been ripped in the scuffle.

"You will beg me to stop," she murmured, "or you will beg me to keep going." The crop continued slowly up his thigh.

"Or you will beg me to let you cum." The crop came down with a measured zing on his half hard cock, drawing a wince and a moan from her needy victim. "Maybe you'll beg for all of that and more."

Her crop was swapped for a knife. She turned it, so the blade glinted in the low light of the dungeon as she knelt at his bare feet. Kookie's socks and shoes had been removed and his feet were freshly washed, just as she had requested. She brought the blade to meet the bottom of his foot and his eyes widened in alarm. She smirked as she drew the dull edge of the knife from his heel to his toe. He jerked at the tickling sensation.

She sat the knife down and slowly opened her mouth, making her fangs descend as she smiled. His breath quickened. She met his anxious gaze as she licked the sole of his foot. Her tongue lathed around his toe. When she sucked it into her warm mouth, she watched his pupils dilate, arousal overtaking his earlier fear. A lewd moan forced its way from Kookie's throat.

"Do you like that, my little man slut? I bet your little cock is getting hard for me."

"It's not. You can't make me want you," he protested.

She picked the knife up. "Let's see. Shall we?"  The fine wool of his trousers parted like butter on the sharp blade. "I bet you are dripping for me already." One leg was exposed, then the other. His muscular thighs were revealed in all their glory.

"Mmm, I don't even need your little dick. I'll just ride your thigh." She traced a line up to his crotch with the dull side of the knife, gratified with a twitch from his prominent bulge. Kookie tugged at the chains.

"Be still now. I would hate to slice anything other than your clothes." With two swipes of the knife, the tattered fabric parted, leaving his large, leaking cock on display. Another swipe popped the last button on his shirt. He fought uselessly against the manacles.

"Now this is how I like my man toys. Naked ... restrained ... and writhing." She placed the knife at a safe distance away and pulled a black silk sash from her waist. It went over his eyes and she struggled to tie it as he thrashed against it. She took her coil of rope and concentrated on binding him, just like she had practiced, across his chest, his upper arms, his neck, his wrists, his waist.

His legs were spread wide. She roped his ankles and tied the ropes off in the iron rings cemented into the floor.  She unlocked the heavy manacles from his legs and tossed them aside, the clatter echoing off the stone walls.

When she was satisfied, she unlocked the chains from his arms. He pulled against the ropes, huffing when he realized he was immobilized.

"Seeing you all tied up and helpless is making me wet. So, so wet." The domme straddled his massive thigh, her bare pussy making contact as she fanned her thin black cape behind her. She ground down on his bunched muscles, humming at the pleasure.

Her lips found a spot on his neck as her hand slid a leather cock ring down his hard shaft and pulled it tight. Kookie whined at the sensation through gritted teeth, until it ended in a strangled cry when her warm hand cupped his balls.

His neck was damp with sweat and heavy with his own musky scent. She bit and sucked and licked down to his collarbone as she set a steady rhythm on his thigh. Her juices had slicked his leg as she rubbed herself harder, creating friction on her pulsing clit.

"I bet you want to feel my cunt, hot and slick, so snug around your throbbing little cock, but what you want doesn't matter. Nothing but my own private sex toy. That's what you are." The domme rode him with abandon as he thrashed and protested. She wrapped her small hand around his throbbing cock and squeezed, just as her high crashed down on her.

She thumbed his slit absentmindedly while she caught her breath. Soon he was squirming and begging for her to stop. "Please. It's so sensitive. Too sensitive."

She knelt between his legs and leaned down to examine his predicament. "Aww. Your little dick is so hard. It's red and angry and dripping."

She traced the vein, making his cock kick at her. "See, you like that."

"No, stop." His whined protests were breathy and half hearted. She leaned over and took his balls in her mouth, causing him to release a string of pleas for mercy. She added her hand, gripping and tugging at his shaft.

"Please. Please. Please." She sat up to pull the blindfold off, just to see the tears pooling in his big brown eyes.

"Please what? Please stop. Please fuck me? Please let me come? I told you you'd beg me for all three. Such a whiny slut." She grabbed her crop and inched closer to him. She gripped his cock just before the crop met his tender inner thigh. His cock twitched with each blow as small pink welts bloomed across his thighs and groin.

"You're nothing but a warm dildo for me to use," she chuckled meanly. "Except that I do love your pitiful whines and cries." She dropped the crop and tickled her entrance with his tip, the wet warmth making her sub let loose a string of strangled curses. Her fingers slid into his loose black curls and she gripped his hair tight at the scalp and pulled hard as she sank onto his hot length. The painful pleasure of bottoming out had her throwing her head back with a groan.

The domme concentrated on the sensation of his ample girth stretching her hole and his silky shaft rubbing against her favorite spots. It had been a while since a cock had graced the walls of her pussy. She lost herself in the luxury of it for a few minutes.

Kookie's loud cries for mercy brought her back to reality. She wiped the tears from his face as she laughed at him, "Ready to beg me for permission to empty your little dick into my warm pussy?"

"Never," he muttered through gritted teeth. She knew he would use his safe word if he really wanted out.

"Good. I'm enjoying dicking myself down. I hope you aren't getting raw because I'm just getting started." She closed her eyes and sighed as she found her rhythm again, despite Kookie's fighting against his bindings. When she reached behind her to cup his balls, he began an all-out struggle to get free. To her delight and his dismay, he was unintentionally bucking his hips, driving himself deeper in her.

After one last loud grunt and a tremendous jerk that almost unseated Yung Mi, he fell silent and still. The domme waited for a few seconds for the telltale pulsing of his cock, surprised he could climax despite the cock ring. When there was none, she lowered her head to look at him.

His eyes were wide with panic as he silently mouthed his safe word over and over. She froze as her hands flew to his face. "What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong."

He shook his head frantically. She immediately pulled off and released the cock ring but that didn't help his panic. Her hands traveled over his chest and that's when she saw it. The ropes over his chest and neck had twisted and were pulled tight around his throat. He was choking.

She sprang for the safety scissors and carefully slid them under the rope, pressing hard to cut through the thick cord. The rope gave way but it didn't release the one that was around his neck. She slid the scissors under that rope, hating that it was making the rope tighter, choking him further.

Four. Five. Six cuts it took to get through the heavy rope. Kookie gasped for breath, gulping in lungfuls of air. Yung Mi pulled at the rest of the rope, wanting it all gone from his body. Her hands were shaky from the adrenaline and her movements jerky as she patted his chest and wiped his face.

"Oh my god! Kookie, sweetie! Talk to me. Are you ok? Ohgodicouldhavekilledyou."

Kookie's hand rubbed at his neck as he continued to pant for air.

Yung Mi burst into tears. She was so scared for her sub and so angry with herself.

Kookie wrapped his strong arms around her, patting her back. "I'm fine," he whispered again and again.

"I'm so sorry." She leaned back and looked at him, gently rubbing his neck where the rope had pressed into it.

He smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "G, don't worry. You know I love breath play. It felt fucking fantastic. I was going with it for a few seconds till I realized I really couldn't get any air."

"I don't know what I did wrong. I must have messed up a knot."

"You owe me. I was going to blow one hell of a load," Kookie laughed.

"How can you laugh? You almost died," she scolded.

"G, I've been way closer to death, trust me. Don't beat yourself up about this. It's probably my fault. Shibari bunnies aren't supposed to fight like wild men to get out of their pretty little ropes."

"I did something wrong. Knots are so confusing. I'll get RM to look at the rope. He can figure it out. He loves this shit. I need to stick to cuffs and chains."

"Come on, stop pouting," he said with big doe eyes and his own little pout. "Mommy owes her obedient widdle baby boy some fucking awesome aftercare."

"Call me Mommy one more time, and your aftercare will not include a happy ending." She squinted playfully at him, even though she still felt sick inside.

"If Mistress means by that an orgasm for her lowly slave, her slave begs for her forgiveness." Kookie lowered his head, trying to hide the fact that he was grinning like a little kid over his upcoming treat.

"Baby, I'm going to pamper you like a princess. I'm going to pamper the macho out of you." She planted a kiss on each cheek and on his forehead before hugging him and rubbing soothing circles on his broad back until his breathing was calm and even.

Here's some visual interest if you choose to pamper yourself at this point in the story. I find this pairing particularly inspirational. It is fantasy after all ... why limit yourself to just one?!

Comment your fave "personal time"toy! Be sure to include the brand and model if it's fancy. My current fave is the Rose.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

507K 31.2K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
70.8K 2.7K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
209K 8.3K 110
"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal stuff around!" i gulped when he walked...
600K 22.7K 71
[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert🔞 Started: 04...