BE MINE ― VARIOUS YANDERE GIR...

By UhhhMeow

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ # 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ; Various Yandere Girls x Female Reader ❝Please...be mine!❞ ▎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄... More

𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄!
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝗦𝗧 | 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝗡𝗗 | 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢 𝗬𝗔𝗢𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗨
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝗥𝗗 | 𝗥𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝗧𝗛 | 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗢
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝗧𝗛 | 𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗢 𝗙𝗨𝗞𝗔𝗪𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝗧𝗛 | 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜 𝗜𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝗧𝗛 | 𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗞𝗢 𝗝𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟵𝗧𝗛 | 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗔 𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝗧𝗛 | 𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗞𝗢 𝗝𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭𝗧𝗛 | 𝗜𝗕𝗨𝗞𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗢𝗗𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮𝗧𝗛 | 𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗨 𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯𝗧𝗛 | 𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗞𝗢 𝗝𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰𝗧𝗛 | 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜 𝗜𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱𝗧𝗛 | 𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗭𝗨
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲𝗧𝗛 | 𝗥𝗘𝗞𝗢 𝗬𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳𝗧𝗛 | 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗞𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴𝗧𝗛 | 𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗞𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵𝗧𝗛 | 𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗢 𝗙𝗨𝗞𝗔𝗪𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝗧𝗛 | 𝗥𝗘𝗜 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭𝗦𝗧 | 𝗠𝗨𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗢 𝗜𝗞𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗕𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮𝗡𝗗 | 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗞𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗭𝗢𝗡𝗢
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯𝗥𝗗 | 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗞𝗢 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰𝗧𝗛 | 𝗔𝗢𝗜 𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱𝗧𝗛 | 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟲𝗧𝗛 | 𝗞𝗔𝗘𝗗𝗘 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟳𝗧𝗛 | 𝗬𝗨𝗥𝗜
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟴𝗧𝗛 | 𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗢 𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗔
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟵𝗧𝗛 | 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗗𝗢
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟬𝗧𝗛 | 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗞𝗔 𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗨
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟭𝗦𝗧 | ???

𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝗧𝗛 | 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗞𝗢 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗜

6.7K 137 43
By UhhhMeow

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY FOURT | KYOKO KIRIGIRI

YANDERE KYOKO KIRIGIRI X FEMALE READER

"YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE."

IN WHICH, Kyoko grows fond of her first friend and grows an obsession with them.

REQUESTED BY, YuriRivea

NOTE, I hope you enjoy it!

WORD COUNT, 1904

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3RD POV

"Kyoko, I like you to meet, [Y/N] [L/N]."

Kyoko observed you up in down meanwhile you did the same. You stretched out your hand, "Hello, Kirigiri. My name is [Y/N] [L/N] like your grandfather said."

"...My name is Kyoko Kirigiri. It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Your lips curved into a small smile, "I don't know if you but my family are known, detectives. Myself, I'm going through training. I think that's why we're paired at such a young age..." You let out a small awkward laugh.

Kyoko hummed, realizing why her grandfather chose you to be standing by her side.

"Very well then. It seems you two are already getting along," Kyoko's grandfather father spoke up, "I suppose I'll leave you be but not before I give you this." He gave both of you a new case to try and solve.

"Leave it to us, we'll figure this out." You stated, putting your hands to the side. Kyoko's grandfather nodded and left the two of you.

You smiled and Kyoko sucked in a sharp breath as she felt a small tug at her heart. What in the hell was happening to her?

"Come on, Kirigiri. The case won't get solved by itself." Your voice rang through her ears.

"Please, Kyoko would be preferable."

"Then, you're free to call me. [Y/N]."

Kyoko nodded and followed you towards the room where you'll solve the case Kyoko's grandfather assigned.

Only if Kyoko's grandfather knew that bringing you into Kyoko's life would have her mind going insane at how much she wanted you.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

Throughout your years together with Kyoko (alongside all the detective work and almost losing sanity), the lavender detective grew more and more fond of you. While you thought of Kyoko as a sister, she, on the other hand, saw you as a romantic partner without realizing it herself.

All Kyoko could do when she was thinking, was how much her heart would tug whenever you smiled or complimented her. Kyoko didn't understand this, all her life her emotions were thrown away and she couldn't decipher the emotion she was feeling with you.

She tried denying that she wasn't fond of you but that made things worse. Slowly she was losing herself.

At least you were there to reassure her whenever she needed it. It was as if she was clinging onto you, or project someone onto you.

Moving onto different matters, both of you were accepted into Hope's Peak Academy, the school where Ultimates go and learn. Kyoko was accepted for being the Ultimate Detective while you were accepted as the Ultimate Detective Partner. This didn't bother you at all and neither did Kyoko.

The one thing that did bother Kyoko was the fact that the two of you were placed in different classrooms. For some odd reason, Kyoko grew angry that the two of you were placed in different classrooms.

"Don't worry Kyoko. I'll continue to help you with detective cases. There's no reason to worry."

Kyoko nodded, "You're right. I don't know what got over me. Thank you."

You gave a small smile, "Don't thank me, Kyo."

You gave your goodbye and entered the classroom, noticing a ray of different people each one with their fair share of talents. With your keen observation, you managed to decipher which you knew wouldn't be a hassle to befriend and which one would be a hassle to get close to.

Kyoko sighed deeply as she entered her own classroom.

'An interesting bunch.' She thought to herself. She sat herself down, her pushing away her worries.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

A few weeks, perhaps a month, has passed and things were going smoothly. You and Kyoko were still working on detective cases. However, behind the scenes, a certain pink blonde hair girl was setting up a project that would turn the students in Class 77, your class, into Remnants of Despair. In other words, have you and your classmate cause mayhem.

Something else that Kyoko noticed was you spending time with the Ultimate Swordswoman, Peko Pekoyama.

The two of you were drawn close, perhaps it was because the two of you were assistants with the person you were assigned to. Not only that, Fuyuhiko and Kyoko seemed to distance themselves from everyone else. Saying that your and Kyoko's relationship and Peko's and Fuyuhiko's relationship were the same would be an outstretch. 

Fuyuhiko would keep an eye on you to make sure you weren't toying with Peko's emotions, which would make sense why he would do that. The two of them have a trusting bond that would be difficult to destroy.

Moving on, Kyoko would grow jealous whenever she saw you and Peko spend time together. Even after all these years, she couldn't figure out what was going on with her heart and why it would beat fast whenever you were around her.

"Hey, Kyoko." You called out and Kyoko hummed in response. "I may have fallen in love with someone..."

On the inside, something in Kyoko's heart tugged once more. She hummed ignoring the feeling, "Who would that be?"

"Pekoyama Peko." You answered, closing the detective report and placing it inside a cabinet drawer.

Another tug could be felt in Kyoko's heart, telling her to change the way she loved Peko.

Kyoko felt herself let out a shaky breath and re-composed herself. "Is that so?" She forced her second response, "I hope you're able to demonstrate your feelings towards her."

You nodded, "I hope so too."

Now it all clicked in Kyoko's head. The reason why her heart would beat up faster, why she wanted to hold you in her arms, for you to stay by her side.

Kyoko fell in love with you. No...it was more than that. 

She wanted to keep you all for herself.

When Kyoko saw that you were out of earshot, she felt a wicked and craved smile form on her features. 

She'll keep you all for herself.
No matter the cost.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

An unexpected turn of events happened while you were working on a difficult case with Kyoko. Your whole class was turned into Remnants of Despair, unbeknownst to you. God knows what would happen if you were alongside them when the whole process happened. Hell, how would Kyoko react to that?

While working the two of you were felt a lingering gaze. You and Kyoko were informed of an agreement. The agreement was that you were okay with living in the school to save the both of you from the Despair in the outside world.

Exchanging glances, you agreed to it.

Only if you knew that you would end up forced to play a game of killing with no memories of what happened beforehand or anything about the outside world for that matter.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

Waking up with a sore body, you glanced at the scene in front of you. An empty classroom with no one else. Standing up, you smooth out your outfit. Silently, you walked out stopped when you entered the room, and saw a lot of people around, murmuring to each other.

Your classmates.

But you couldn't remember who they were. It was like something was stopping your memory from knowing them, but they looked familiar.

"You slept in too, huh?" The girl with strawberry blond hair asked. "I just woke up a few minutes ago. Everyone else should too."

You nodded. "I see. Mind introducing yourself? I didn't seem to remember you."

The lavender-haired girl held her hand out. "Kyoko Kirigiri, I don't remember my talent."

You shook it. "[Y/N] [L/N]. I'm the Ultimate Assistant...I believe..." You introduced yourself, mumbling the last bit. You grabbed your head as you tried to recall what type of assistant you were but failed when your brain didn't recall anything.

While you were busy looking around and trying to recall any memories, Kyoko smiled to herself. She remembered everything about you being her childhood friend and her obsession with you. She mentally cursed when she realized she'll have to make you fall in love with her. It didn't help that she'll have to jog your memory a bit, but at least you didn't remember your old crush, Peko.

With a cunning smile, she approached you and placed her hand on your shoulder. When you turned around she was wearing a poker face, which made sense, she is a detective why would she reveal emotions?

"For now, let's wait until everyone comes. I have a horrible feeling about this." She advised and you nodded.

"I agree."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

A killing game? What the hell? You didn't sign up for this!

"What the hell?!" A boy with corn hair, named Mondo, exclaimed.

While everyone was worrying and panicking, Kyoko pulled you to the side. "Everyone, we'll have to search this place."

The egotistical Togami, scoffed, "And why should we do what you say?"

"You heard Monokuma. If we're going to live here, we have to search this place." You noted, glancing at Kyoko who nodded in agreement with you.

With slight hesitation, Byakuya muttered, "Fine. Whatever you say.

After an hour of searching and exploring, you all met up in the cafeteria. You were all sitting at the table, speaking about what they had found. The only things that were important you found were locker rooms, a kitchen where food was re-stocks, and of course, the gym.

This despair-inducing life was going to ruin everyone's mental stability if they weren't prepared.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

Throughout the time, three murder cases had happened. With you and Kyoko's amazing detective skills, you all manage to live this far. Everyone had your gratitude and thanks for this. Not only, whenever there wasn't any mayhem, Kyoko would go inside your room and have leisure talks about your hobbies, what's on your mind etcetera.

There was also a side that Kyoko didn't show anyone but you. Her caring and loving side. Because of this Kyoko was your most trusted person and you started to catch feelings for her. Whenever Kyoko noticed your flustered face, she would flirt with you. She wouldn't go as far as to make you feel uncomfortable since she didn't want to butcher anything. 

Even then, she would keep a keen eye on you and make sure you didn't interact with anyone else. Just her and only her.

"[Y/N]." Kyoko called out to you.

"Yes?" You asked looking over to her.

With a sadistic and cunning smile, she declared, "We're going to win this killing game."

Your body froze for half a second before realizing, Kyoko was embracing you tightly, stroking your hair.

"We're going to win. Don't worry, I'll keep you safe. Forever and ever. I'll find a way for two people to win." She lifted your chin up making you look at her in the eyes.

"Just love me, and stay by my side. I won't hurt you nor betray you if you do so.
You're my only hope."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 169 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
7.6K 138 22
Oneshots of yandere characters from various fandoms x female reader. Fandoms: Attack on Titan, Twisted Wonderland, Demon Slayer Ouran High School Hos...
682K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...