Yours [Chaennie]

By Sua_yves

Serendipity of love Roseanne never been so desparate for anything except love and living with a quote that 'H... More

Introduction
Characters
Hawaii
Lili's Tour
La tournée de jennie
Rosie's trip
Confession
Ignorance
Rejection
Bonjour Paris
My Rosie
New york
Mistletoe
Goodbye
Stalker
I love you like you do
I lost you again
Mine
Night stroll
Love with my Lovie
Being yours (End)

Chu's plan

1.7K 85 36
By Sua_yves

Jisoo's plan doesn't have much to do, except the fireworks show at the night, so they are now relaxed in their respective cottage

"Tomorrow is the last day.....and we are leaving at night" Jennie pouted doesn't want the vacation to end just yet.

"Hmm, it's too early to think about that" Rosé turned her back as she cuddled in her side of the duvet, they just had the swim that was in the plan. Rosé felt a little bit sleepy as she didn't sleep well yesterday, for the reason that she didn't know. She contemplate whether she got insomnia or her mind again went daze on Jennie. Now that she is planning on confessing her feelings it's getting even worse not to feel nervous.

"What do you think we will do when we go back" Jennie hugged from behind but Rosé is too tired to react.

"Eat and sleep" a yawn follow after as she closed her eyes.

"Ahhhh" Rosé winced in pain when Jennie bite her neck, and she covered the affected area and gave a playful glare.

"I'm serious" Jennie pouted more and it took Rosé not to chuckle out loud.

"I'm serious too, Jen....what do you think we will have when we go back..... It's the same anyways"

"I'm wishing for a comeback"

"I do too"

A comfortable silence engulfed them as they don't know whether should go to sleep or just start a new conversation. The thunder and lightning flashed in their bedroom as the beach waves sound got heavier, it was always like this when they are alone. They will have a loud talk when they are with others, but it will be small talk whenever they are alone.

-Roseanne-

I glanced at Jennie thought that she is asleep because it is quiet except for the waves. But she is awake in her deep thought, the butterflies in my stomach started, the only question I didn't have the answer to until now is why her? Why my best friend? Why Jennie? Just why though? Out of seven billion on this world why her?

"What??" Jennie called and I blinked out from my trance.

"What?"

"You are staring at me"

"Am I?" I awkwardly chuckled to clear myself from the embarrassment. She looks confused. Like a lost puppy

"Penny for your thoughts" she balanced her head in her hand, as she looked at me seriously.

"Nothing Jen... I just spaced out" I hope that excuse would convince her, Gladly it did.

"hmm, hey, do you remember our LA trip, that one.....just us"

"I do" how can I forget that first time you almost kissed me even though you are intoxicated

June 2021

The producers got be kidding, I know Lisa and jisoo is working on their solo and drama respectively, but that didn't mean I can't have the rest I deserve, I just finished my promotion and it's barely been two months, I know it's already much but still, I needed rest. But a part of me is so excited to go LA and meet the people again who I met at Coachella, and another part of me is terrified to go just with Jennie, the conversation with aly after my date with Jen, is running through my mind, now that I'm pretty convinced that I'm in love with that girl, I'm scared that I will do something that will make me obvious, or something that even the media will notice, everyone knows that I don't post a lot of moments with Jennie, which I don't know why Jennie want it secured, she is pretty confusing at those things. So if I did something, it will be the hot trending topic the next day. But I have to agree to this, cause this can be for future collaboration.

We kinda went ninja mode to go to LA without anyone knowing. We took the flight at night, so no one will know that we are off Korea, which I'm glad because Jennie's emotional state when it comes to crowds and paparazzi is scaring me. She will easily get anxious at those times.

The last time when it happened we were surrounded by a large crowd and unfortunately, Jennie felt uncomfortable and a little dizzy at that time, even after people saw her having a hard time they didn't give her space, so she had to lean on Lisa for comfort which Lisa did a very good job at comforting, I tried my best to comfort her too by singing baby shark. This time I will make sure I do my best to protect her. since I am the one who is traveling with her.

We landed in LA and went to the hotel straight away, people didn't see us much to my surprise. I'm sure they will freak out when they find us outside Korea.

"Rosé...your room card" my manager gave me my room card and we thanked him and discarded to the elevator

"I'm pretty sure our blinks are gonna freak out when they know we are in LA," Jennie said as she clung onto my arms

"I'm sure they do" I smiled and pressed the key to our floor "what you wanna do.....oh I'm going for shopping to buy some baby clothes for Anthony's baby... Wanna come"

"Sure...we have a lot of days to spend here so no problem"

"Yeah" I nodded as the elevator stopped on our floor, Jennie and I having a separate room, I entered my room after I saw her enter hers.

I plopped down on my bed feeling my jetlag getting ready to flip me out of my comfort. My luggage is already here so all I need to do is a shower and get some sleep.

It's going to be a long day each on our following week's stay.

-----

"What the heck" my face held a confused expression as I saw the news on my phone

Blackpink Rosé and Jennie Sparks Pregnancy Rumors When Seen Shopping For Children's Clothes At Couture Kids 6

These news sites don't have a much better caption? Ahh, people are weird, I can't do anything about it, just have to wait till the company release a statement about it. Well now people know that I and Jennie are here, let the label announce our purpose, Jennie and I will post a selfie or something

Come to think of it, when did I last post a pic with her? is that Coachella? I think so, well it's Jennie who has most of our photo and I have too but Jennie wants it secured, she posts with Lisa and jisoo but with me, she is protective and says that is something precious, it's a good thing but why?

"Zoning out always Rosie" Jennie snapped her fingers in front of me to drag me out of my trance.

"Ahh...sorry" I awkwardly chuckled and focused on my plate

"what's going on the little head of yours"

"I'm just thinking... It's been a long time since we posted something together"

"Oh" Jennie nodded and it's seems like she is contemplating it. "Well then let's take a selfie when we go to simi haze's place"

"Mmm...ok"

-----

"Jen, why you didn't tell me before"

"It's not a big deal Rosie"

"It is"

Jennie didn't tell me that she will arrive in Korea two days after me, what if she gets uncomfortable on the way back again, it's gonna be hard.

"Why are you making a big fuss about it" Jennie nagged some more "and our manager is gonna be here, I'll be fine"

Huh, how I can tell her that I'm scared to leave her alone, it will be weird to say that to her since... I don't know, why can't I just spit it out that I'm concerned

"Fine," I said half-heartedly cause I don't have much to argue.

"Great, now go get ready... We will meet with Jaden at 7" she said and left me in my room.

-----

"It's been a long time, Jaden," I said as I hugged him.

"It is...Nice to meet you again....and 'on the ground' and 'gone' is..." he made a gesture of chef's kiss as I chuckled "Dad has been really into it...more like streaming"

"I'm glad you all like it" I felt a little shy in the sudden mention of my solo

"Are you serious Rosé, it's everywhere, and you also topped the billboard global charts"

"Yeah, right" Jennie entered our little conversation.

We had little chatting and catching up after a long time because last time we were busy with rehearsal and the tour so we can't spend much time with our friends.

The party is getting high and everyone is going crazy over things they do, I found myself having too much fun since these are some parties we will have only once in a blue moon. I kept an eye on Jennie as she was talking with some people and drinking a little.

"Why don't you drink some more," Jaden said and passed me the drink as I politely refuse it.

"Sorry Jaden, I already had enough... I have low alcohol tolerance" I said but he frowned

"Really? I didn't know about it... At Coachella you were drunk but you had your composure"

"Well, it's..... I don't know...I just found out the last Christmas" I explained remembering the embarrassing memory "I got drunk and spoiled my fans with lots of pictures on Instagram"

"Ah, so they must have noticed"

"Yeah" I shrugged awkwardly and heard a sound of a glass break.

"JENNIE!?" I went to her as she stumbled to hold her composure, she is total drunk, her eyes are half-lidded, her cheeks are red from the alcohol, her head hung low, and stumbled on the barstool.

"What happened?"

"Rosiiieee, my hubby~" she cupped my face and smiled, strong alcohol smell came from her when she huffed and leaned her head on my chest

"Let's go, shall we?"

"Ah, noooo" she whined and grabbed her drink again

"Jen, you already had enough....let's go" I moved the drink away from her, but she tried to get it from me, I never knew Jennie is an alcoholic.

"Nooo"

"No, you had enough"

"Noooooo, I wanna enjoy some more...... give me thaaat" she whined again

"JENNIE KIM...Come on" I dragged her by her wrist, I gestured to Jaden that I'm leaving and dragged her to the car. This is the first time I ever snapped at her. It's not I intended to scream at her. I felt like I have no choice

"Jen" I called her softly but she abruptly removed my hand and went inside the car. The whole car ride is a heartbreaking silence, Jennie was sitting in the front her gaze advert to the window. I tried to talk to her but she is not listening. She'll either talk to our manager or wear her headphones.

How is she mad, even though she is drunk, Jennie has never been mad at me, made fun of me, teased me, she is my haven that's why I like her. She is my angel sent from above, I should have to think twice before snapping at her. Fuck, now she hates me.

'Jennie hates me' what in the world? Why does that sound so heart-wrenching even if I'm not sure about it, the thought of Jennie hating is like I'm standing at the edge of the world, ready to throw everything and die, NO, I won't let that happen.

We stopped at the hotel as she rushed to the elevator, she stumbled a little but reached it nonetheless.

"Jen" she ignored me again and averted her gaze. We reached the floor and she rushed to her room too. Like I'm a virus. She entered her room but before she closes it, I got the door.

"Jennie talk to me" I tried to turn her around but she held on to her body tight.

"Jen, I'm sorry I didn't mean....."

"Why~," Jennie said but it came as a whimper followed by a sniffle.

"Jen" I hold her shoulder, didn't know that I hurt her this much, that she is crying now.

"Why everyone hates me?" she sobbed and that was the last piece of my patience.

"What the fuck, Jen, what are you talking about" I turned her around, my heart broke at her state, her eyes are bloodshot, her cheek are burned, tears flowing from her eyes nonstop. I quickly embraced her tightly.

"I trying my best to be perfect like they wanted even though I'm in pain, but still people... People are hating me....it was from the beginning of my..... My debut... I guess I should have just stopped even before it's even started.....and those rumors...hic...scand..." her hiccups started coming, she will collapse if she cry some more.

"Jen, stop it....that's enough" I tighten her hug as she buried her head on my shoulder. "let's not talk about it, okay..."

She took her head from my shoulder and looked at me intently, her eyes are like boring right into my soul, she raised her hand and touched the side of my face with only her index and slid down to my jaw

"Jenni..."

"shhhhhh" Jennie dragged and put her fingers on my lips and took my bottom lip, tracing it a bit

'Why the fuck she is doing this'

"Your features are pretty" I blinked at her, she seems to be distracted for a while.

My eyes widen when her lips touched mine and it was just for some seconds before she pull away, I blinked, did... Did she just kiss me? Her jaws clenched and pouted, a whimper came before she cried again. As her mind came back to reality, is her drunk mind is playing with her?

"Why did you yell at me? Did you hate me too?"

"What the?.....Jen" I cupped her face to look at me "Look...Never in a million years, I'll hate you, if I do that I'm not your Rosie, that's Not your hubby, remember that, you are the only person I adore the most more than anything in this world"

"More than food?" I chuckled at her playfulness and hugged her tight.

"Yeah, more than food" she smiled and embraced my waist,

Does this count as a confession? Cause she is intoxicated, she may or may not remember this tomorrow, I mostly want her not to remember it. Because something happened to her tonight, that triggered her past horrible memories. I want her to forget it all, the horrible stuff Jennie went through so far, I don't want her to face it again.

Present time

"Yeah, it was really fun..... But What happened at that party night, I don't remember anything" Jennie pressed her temple trying to remember it but I stopped her.

"It's nothing...you got drunk and I took you to bed, you also asked me to hit the hay with you"

"Ahh, I had a good sleep that night... I wish to visit again" Jennie said and smiled her gummy smile. "Anyways I going to see Lisa and chu," she said and got up from the bed. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"It's raining"

"It will be a quick run, Rosie"

"No, you are staying here"

"What if I refuse" Jennie wriggled her eyebrows and challenged me

I tackled her back on the bed and tickled her sides, she screamed in intensity as I tickled some more. We laughed and it was so intense that we cried.

-----

"Are you sure this is the place, chu?" Lisa asked jisoo as we reached the seashore

"Yah, we came here to see the sunset, not the fireworks show...We still have time for that"

"Oh", me and Lisa said in unison and nodded looking at each other.

"Remember the time we went to see the sunrise" Jennie took a seat at the rock as we all followed

"Ahh, that one, I have it in my photo book..wait lemme get my camera", Lisa said and rushed to the car.

"We would have regretted it so much, if we didn't see that sunrise, that was so beautiful"

"Thanks to jendeuk" jisoo said as Jennie leaned on her shoulder.

"Chu, why do you like sunset," Jennie asked.

"Why? Sunsets are pretty"

"I know, is there are a specific reason?" I asked, why people prefer sunsets over sunrise?

"Nothing, people always talk about sunrise, but they forget about how good and pretty it looks when it sets" this is a reason I never expected.

"Got it" we saw a flash behind us and another one when Lisa took us a photo.

"It's pretty.....Anyone wanna be my muse?" Lisa asked as we all turned to see the sun that almost started to set.

"Chu~"

"Aish" jisoo went to her.

The sight looks familiar cause I have seen so many sunsets with my favorite girl, I love the way the sun softly loses space, as it paints the sky in its leaving like the sky its canvas, leaving only ripples of light in our wake, and it closes its eyes for an unpredictable future.

Lisa always says that everything that happens is just for a moment, that we should cherish it forever, and forgot it if it's horrible. The sunset is the thing I try to cherish because most of the moments I spend with Jennie are the sunsets.

"Jen?" I looked at her, she is so engrossed in the sight of the sun embracing the horizon. That she didn't respond. I scooted closer and put my hand over her shoulder

"Hmm?" she looked at me with a smile.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It's not like the first time you are watching it with me" she leaned her head on my shoulder and looked at the last piece of the sun at the horizon.

"Yeah, All our dates are during twilight that's why"

"Hmm"

"Jen?" I called her after a few seconds and she hummed in response.

"I always want to ask you.... why you like sunsets?" she lifted her head from my shoulder and look at me, and leaned back again with a chuckle.

"Do you want me to be honest or want an excuse" so this is something serious and not just a little desire?

"Your wish"

"I'll be honest...There are times I used to regret choosing this life" she started and I hugged her close.

"I always wondered what would have happened if I ever listened to my mom and went to Florida to study instead of becoming a trainee" she looked down and fiddled with her fingers "During trainee days I was alone...like when you guys were not there, I was on my own, the friends I had would leave eventually, I don't know what to do, you know the training system... It's really harsh, I got some popularity even before I debuted, I thought it's a good thing but... That is where everything started"

"The price of the fame I guess... I know some people love me, but the people who hate me...I tried to ignore them, but I can't stop thinking about it. Can't stop questioning myself that what I ever did in my life for them to hate me...I am still searching for the answer... So I will come to see the sunset with you, asking it for answers or for it to calm my soul, asking it how can the sun observe all the negativity and set peacefully every day while I do observe all but struggle to hold myself. I just love the sunset thing because it my calm my inter self or also maybe I'm jealous of it" Jennie chuckled bitterly as a lone tear left her eyes.

I hugged her tight, I knew that Jennie was going through this all but I never knew that she was hurt this much, every time we heard something bad about her. We try to make sure she is okay but she always wants time alone. She is a private person, that we are sometimes scared to cross our line, but I'm not, I'll take the risk and ask her to come and see the sunset but I never knew that this is was the purpose behind it.

"I look so pathetic right now" she smiled, I took her hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Jennie, I'm not going to do the talk that everything will be alright... Because as idols we go through a lot of things, lots of people's opinions, judgments, and everything....people will create a thing which we didn't even know that exists. Because that is what life Jen.... every person watch each step whether you are a public figure or not. Just because we are idols that made us even noticeable" she lifted her gaze and look at me.

"Like you said there are people who love you, that what matters, in a basket full of fruits there are fruits which are ripe and there are also the rotten ones, what would you do with the rotten ones? Throw them in the trash right, haters are just the same, Trash. That's where they belong, just ignore the people like you ignore the trash"

"No wonder you like food that much, you use it as an example," Jennie said and we shared a laugh

"But seriously ignore the people....not only by ignoring the comments.....throw them out of your mind. That all we should or can do to live peacefully.....adore the people you love the most, it's okay to get comfort from the people instead of doing it alone....try not to push them away, because they care about you, I care about you"

She smiled and it took all my willpower not to confess my feelings right now. I don't know how will she react if I say what is on my mind. Now that she trusted me and finally opened up herself. It's must be a lot of weight on her shoulder, and now that she let it all, I don't want to create a new one.

"Looks like a romantic movie climax scene," Lisa said as we turned to look at her.

"It is" jisoo and Lisa are looking at her camera with a smile.

"Thanks, Rosie" Jennie whispered and kissed my cheek and went to Lisa and jisoo. I smiled and touched my cheek when I felt tingles on my chest.

"Rosie, look at this" Jennie called me and I went to her, Lisa showed the photo of me and Jennie sitting on a rock while looking at each other as the sunset in front of us is astonishing,

"Lisa...wow, this photo is amazing"

"It is, right?...perfect couple" Lisa wriggled her eyebrows at me as I glare at her. I know why she is using that term, I know she will tease me, I will let it slide since she is my best friend.

"Ahh" Jennie screamed and clung onto me when we heard a banging sound, the fireworks show has started, it seems like it had been done from the hilltop.

"Ahh, it's started already, I wanna watch it from the hilltop"

"it's okay chu, the view from here is better" Lisa was convinced and jisoo nodded.

"Yeah, the view is better" I muttered to myself looking at Jennie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
29.8K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
25.2K 1.2K 18
"break up with me,"Rosie said. "why can't you?" Jennie choked as Rosie looked away. "I.. I can't do it. Aren't you tired?" "You will regret this," Je...
14.1K 1.1K 44
Like Debauchery, She's behind me, Is this caricature, or catastrophe? It didn't have to happen, why did it happen? The tribulation of love occurred. ...