How To Impress My Bestfriend...

Av deddinosaur204

"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself u... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue//ᢠˑᡘᢠᢠ
Epilogue//Λ’α΅α΅˜α΅—

7

7.7K 523 77
Av deddinosaur204

Birds were chirping outside as the sun rays made their way to enter the dark room. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully with Jungkook in his arms being the little spoon he is.

Mrs. Kim half opened the door and got inside tiptoeing, not wanting to make any noises. She stood beside Taehyung and shook his arm.

"Tae, wake up." After a few calls Taehyung hummed in response, still not opening his eyes as he tightened the grasp around Jungkook.

"Yah! Wake up, it's already 7:30 am." Hearing the time, Taehyung shot open his eyes and was about to jump off the bed but soon he realized Jungkook was hugging him. Mrs. Kim chuckled at them.

"Baby, wake up. You are getting late for school." Mrs. Kim said shaking Jungkook's shoulder but the boy whine and hugged Taehyung even tighter nuzzling his face into his chest.

"Now you wake him up, I have work to do."

"Come down fast!" With the last warning Mrs. Kim left.

"Jungkookie, wake up." Taehyung softly said, removing a few bangs from his face. The boy was looking like a baby angel who was soundly asleep. He fought the urge of kissing his soft cheeks and lips.

Jungkook didn't reply and kept sleeping.

"Wake up, sleepy head or we both have to stand outside." Again got no answer from Jungkook, Taehyung let out a heavy breath. He knows now what he has to do, it's nothing new to him though.

With a lot of struggles Taehyung finally removed the human koala from his body and got off of the bed. He grabbed the sleepy boy's underarm and made him sit who wined in response.

"I shouldn't have played games with him." Taehyung said, sighing receiving a hum from Jungkook. Taehyung groaned, picking up the sleepy boy on his back. Of course he is strong but who can pick someone up after just waking up and also the younger was intentionally putting more weights on him?

Finally after lots of struggle Taehyung made it to the bathroom and settled Jungkook on the counter. He put the toothpaste on the toothbrush and put it inside Jungkook's mouth.

"Brush your teeth." Taehyung said but the boy just sat there unmoved, deeply sleeping.

"Aish, now do I have to brush your teeth too. We are already late, Jungkook!" Taehyung scolds the boy which was obviously ignored by him. Not having any other option, Taehyung started to brush Jungkook's teeth standing between his legs.

"Are you a baby, huh?" Taehyung scoffed, brushing his teeth as the boy nodded his head.

"Yesh, your baby." Jungkook said, which came out as muffled but Taehyung managed to understand.

"No you are not, Jimin is my only baby." Jungkook's closed eyes shot open, looking at Taehyung frowning. He yanked Taehyung's hand away from the toothbrush  and started brushing by himself.

"Bring my uniform."Jungkook said angrily as he finished washing his mouth. Understanding he was already mad, Taehyung did as he was told but didn't expect him to close the door on his face after he got his uniform.

"What the fuck, kook. I have to get ready too, open the door! " Taehyung banged on the door but Jungkook being Jungkook he didn't even care, making Taehyung groan out.

"You brat!" Knowing that Jungkook won't open up no matter how much he shouts, Taehyung decided to get changed into his uniform first. He can shower after coming from school as he doesn't have any time to shower at this moment.

He saw his uniform placed on Jungkook's study table perfectly folded. He grabs his uniform and starts stripping.

"JiMin iS mY OnLy bAbY, baby my ass," Jungkook scoffed, angrily wearing his uniform. He was sleeping peacefully. Does he have to say that he was offended by Taehyung? How can he kick out Jungkook from his baby list? Wait not list, he is the only one baby of Taehyung.

"Fuck Taehyung and fuck his baby Jimin. Who the fuck cares if Jimin is his baby? It's not like I'm jealous over Jimin. OF COURSE I AM NOT-" Jungkook's blabbering stopped the moment he opened the bathroom's door only to see Taehyung shirtless and zipping his pant chain.

Jungkook's eyes were wide open and heat rushed through his cheeks making them red as tomatoes. His heart was beating at an abnormal speed and Jungkook doesn't know why. Taehyung's upper naked body was glowing in Jungkook's eyes. Realizing Jungkook's presence Taehyung looked at Jungkook while taking his shirt from the bed to wear.

"You are don-" before even Taehyung can finish, Jungkook shuts the door harshly on his face again. Taehyung felt dumbfounded once again.

Jungkook leaned against the closed door with widened eyes and fast beating heart. It's not like they never saw each other half naked or fully naked before but still it was long time ago when they were kids.

"I'm going downstairs, come down fast." Jungkook heard Taehyung shouting as he heard the footsteps fading away.

Jungkook was too shy to meet Taehyung right now and that's what was pissing him even more. It's not like he has seen Taehyung fully naked, it's only the upper body. He shouldn't be shy about it, they are best friends. Things were getting pretty weird for Jungkook, even his own behaviors.

"Get yourself together." Said by Jungkook as he stood in front of the mirror to check himself.

"What the actual fuck!" Jungkook almost shouted seeing how red his cheeks were, he started rubbing his cheeks which got redden even more.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!"

Jungkook finally went downstairs trying to hide his face from everyone.

"Don't you have plans of going to school?" Mrs. Jeon asked Jungkook who sneakily sat down on the dinner table stuffing his mouth with bread covered with peanut butter.

"Eat slowly, you guys are already late anyway." Mrs. Kim said to put the banana milk beside Jungkook's plate.

"Why are your cheeks so red?" Mr. Jeon spoke up and Jungkook cursed inside.

"It's nothing."Jungkook's muffled voice could be heard by everyone as they eyed the boy suspiciously.

"Let me see." Taehyung said and reached his hand to grab Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook shot him glares as his cheeks were stuffed with food which was grabbed by Taehyung and peanut butter messily spreading around his mouth. Jungkook's cheeks started to get red even more from the closeness.

"Are you blushing?" Taehyung asked directly, staring into his eyes.

"Yes, he is. See his cheeks are even getting more red!" Mr. Jeon chirped as Mr. Kim joined him too.

"Yeah~ why are you blushing Jungkookie~"

"S-stop all of you, I just rubbed my cheeks harshly!" Jungkook said, yanking away Taehyung's hand and quickly grabbed his banana milk to drink.

"Aish stop teasing my baby and Taehyung eats fast. You have school, did you forget?"

"Thank you mama." Jungkook thanked Mrs. Kim for getting up from the chair and putting his bag on.

"Bye bye bye! MOMMY, I'M GOING!" Jungkook shouted on his way to leave the house as Taehyung hurriedly drank his juice quickly taking his bag.

"BYE BABY, TAKE CARE AND STUDY WELL!" Mrs. Jeon shouted back from the kitchen.

"Kook, wait for me!" Taehyung shouts and ran after Jungkook.

"Kookie, clean your mouth first!" Hearing Mrs. Kim's voice Jungkook stopped on his track and looked at her confused.

"Where?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his fingers everywhere except where the peanut butter was. His breath hitched when Taehyung grabbed his chin making him look at him and what he did after that, Jungkook didn't think of that in his wildest dream.

Taehyung brushed his thumb against Jungkook's lips corner, wiping the peanut butter and licked his thumb after that, savoring the sweetness. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as the other trio's jaws dropped.

"Let's go already" without realizing what he had just done, Taehyung took Jungkook's wrist and dragged him out of the house.

The living room was quiet for a few moments before Mr. Kim decided to shout.

"I TOLD YOU TAE WILL LICK IT, I KNOW MY SON!" Mr. Kim screamed standing up from his chair.

"I also said that! " Mr. Jeon spoke up as Mr. Kim scoffed at him.

"Nah boy, you only said he will wipe it and i said he will wipe it and will eat the peanut butter. So logically I won the bet! " Mr. Kim said, rolling his eyes.

"Bet?" Finally Mrs. Kim spoke, she was super confused about what the both male were talking about.

"Yes, we bet 15 dollars if Taehyung will wipe the peanut butter from Koo's face or not." Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon said in unison as Mrs. Kim just stared at them being dumbfounded.

"When did you two even make a bet? "

The both male pulled out their phones and showed her their conversation and Mrs. Kim just looked at them in disbelief.

"What's happening here? " Mrs. Jeon asked, cleaning her hand on her apron.

_._

Baby housewifey🥺🥺

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

222K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
153K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
921K 35.1K 50
Where the Maknae of BTS has a secret infatuation with one of his hyungs. He has to let out his feelings somehow right? (BTS is still a Kpop band but...
361K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...