[K.th] Oneshots (Part - 03)

By Taesaveme

----------------------------------☆☆☆ Title : Kim Taehyung Oneshots 02 ----------------------------------☆☆☆ ... More

When your baby do everything he does
When he stays inside you while you're in a zoom call with your friends
When your dangerous mafia husband wants to do it with you
When he had to choose between you and his girl best friend
Telling your mafia husband about your stalker
Best friends weeding
(r)Telling your rude sugar daddy that you're pregnant
When your unborn baby kicks so hard during an argument
When u save him from depression

When the school's popular guy saved you from getting raped

326 8 0
By Taesaveme

Taehyung pov

Again I saw her, she looked so pretty like an angel. I had a crush on her from the day I first saw her 3 years ago. The way she looks at me, talks to me I guess she likes me. But I never had a courage to express my feeling because I am kinda introvert. Everyone in the school knows that, also every girl droll over me and my friends because we're kinda popular. Not because we bully or something, because of our looks and behavior they droll over us.

Jin : Stop looking at her, and go confess already.

Taehyung : It's not that easy as you think Jin hyung.

Jin : Not that hard too because we all know she likes you.

Taehyung : We can't tell it without knowing.

Jin : Then go and ask her out already.

Taehyung : Fine I'll soon.

Jimin : That means we're getting a treat soon yay.

Taehyung : Yah, Jim. It will depend on her answer.

Jimin : There's no way she will say no.

Taehyung : I hope so.

- He said himself as he left a huge sigh for preparing himself to confess his love to her 3 years crush.

Time skip- (author's pov)

Some groups were gossiping about Taehyung and his squad. As usual a group who hates them because they are more popular than them.

Right now you and your friends are at the cafeteria. You saw Taehyung and his friends were sitting on a table. You and he looked at each other at the same time, you blushed as he was staring at you. You got nervous, your spoon fall down so you took it from the floor when you heard -

Jack : Look at her, Damn her ass aish.

You quickly stand yo fixing your skirt. You don't talk back because you knew he was a fuckboy. Your friends were glaring at him. His whole squad were looking at you as if the are checking out you up to down. You were so uncomfortable. The whole cafeteria was silent at the moment.

But within one second, he was pushed in the floor by Taehyung. Taehyung held his coller as his friends were trying to take them apart.

Taehyung : I DARE YOU TO TELL THAT AGAIN.

Jack : What if I did?

Taehyung : I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU.

Teacher came at the moment hearing Taehyung's growl.

Teacher: Stop, and go to your classes boys.

They both left each other as they were glaring at them.

Jack's Pov:

I found Taehyung's sweet spot. Now let's see how you will save her from me.

Jack : Guys, come here.

Pov end.

Jin : Why did you do that?

Taehyung : He is glad that I didn't kill him.

Jin : You know how he is, he can do anything to y/n.

Taehyung : Nothing will happen, she is in front of my eyes all the time.

Next day

You were packing your school bag as you were about to go to home you saw Taehyung standing outside the gate of school. You smiled knowing he is waiting for you. It's pretty usual he wait for you to give you chocolates everyday. You guys barely talks but you two are friends.

Taehyung : Here you go.

You : Taehyung, I'm sorry what happened yesterday. Because of me you had to fight with him.

Taehyung : Are you serious? He said- That fucking bustard, he is greatful I didn't kill him. How can-

You cut off him by kissing his cheeks. Then you ran away saying-

You : Thank you so much.

Taehyung stood their like an statue. He touched his cheeks as he was blushing harder. His heart was beating so fast.

After some days-

In those days you noticed Jack looks at you weirdly. You don't feel good about it but you thought of not telling anyone because if you tell Taehyung he will again fight with him.

You were packing your books and were about to left the school. You saw Taehyung's back side, you walk towards him jumping as Taehyung told you he have something important to tell you. You clearly know what he will say.

But before you go someone held your hand and pushed you towards the boys washroom. As school ends there was no one. You were trying to get yourself free when they put a blindfolded in your eyes. They held your mouth tightly.

?? : Shut up and enjoy.

He whisper at your ear, when you realized it's none other than Jake.

Jake : Such a beautiful girl.

- He said touching your face.

You felt helpless because your hands, eyes mouth all were tied up by Jack's friend. You were crying helplessly thinking there's no way you can be safe. Everything will be end after today.

He started creasing his fingers your jaw to neck. Then he touched your b**bs but on cloths on. You were crying variously.

Taehyung's Pov :

I was waiting for Y/n but it's been already 30 minutes.

Taehyung : Where is she? She was never late! I should check on her.

I went to school and about to go to her class when I stopped at my tracks hearing loud sobs coming from boys washroom. I texted all my friends that I'm searching for y/n. But as soon as I heard sobs I quickly pushed the door open. What I saw, my whole world crushed. I clenched my fist and went towards the jerk who was trying to open his zipper. Y/n's top is on the floor. She is only in her bra and skirt blindfolded.

Taehyung : YOU FUCKING BASTERD. I'LL KILL YOU.

He said as he was punching and kicking him so hard. His friends left you and tried to beat Taehyung up, but Taehyung was so strong than them. At that moment you fell on the floor crying more loudly. They all went away. Taehyung were about to chase them when your sobs got louder.

Taehyung : I'LL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW.

He looked at your weak state as he quickly went to you and give her shirt to you and coverd you, button up you. He opened all the ties. You were about to say-

You : ta-

Your tears were not stopping as you were also can't talk properly. He quickly hugged you tightly as he was crying too watching the purple marks in your neck. You hugged him tightly feeling safe. He pulled out held your cheeks as he said-

Taehyung : Sh! Don't cry, I promise you I'll not let them go.

You : T-ae the-y to-uched m-e h-ere. th-ey -

He kissed you passionately as you felt secure and kissed him back. After some time both of you pulled out. He put his head on your forehead as he said-

Taehyung : Let's forget it together.

You : Ple-ase, help me t-o for-get th-eir touc-h.

He kissed your forehead as he took you in his arms and take you home.

After some day-

You slept well because this whole week night Taehyung sang for you through phone. You were so relaxed hearing his deep peaceful voice. He told you to come to school today.

You went outside home when you saw Taehyung standing there out of his car waiting for you. You went to him and hugged him. You both went to the school.

Taehyung : I already complained the principle, He kicked out Jack and his friends from school. You don't have to worry anymore.

He said kissing your forehead. Everyone got to know what happened yesterday.

Time Skip-

School ended as you were not too much talked as like before. You went to Taehyung's car as after that incident he takes you and drops you from school. You were looking at the window, there's a pin drop silence. You looked at him as you were amazed by his side face. You suddenly said-

You : Thank you for everything. I love you.

Taehyung got shocked what he hear, he stopped the car right away, coughing.

You : What? I love you, everyone's know that and you too. Why are you pretending.

Taehyung : No, That was so sudden that's why.

You held his coller as you kissed him with all your love. He held your waist as he smiled. You both parted as you whispered at his ear-

You : I fucking love you.

Taehyung : So am I.

You both smiled at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 77.1K 58
"Just follow my lead, and we'll learn this together." ✔ ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2018 Started: 9/21/2018 Ended: 4/24/2019 1M reads 8/5/2021 💜💜 **🥉3RD...
44.5K 1.4K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
243K 3.6K 28
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑢ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 �...
2.9K 23 19
We have a little bit of ✨everthang✨ in here Just you and your taetae