Dynasty Fulfilled

Oleh DestinyKeianna

Breanna, a struggling twenty-one year old from Louisiana, decides to drop everything and moves to Los Angeles... Lebih Banyak

Dynasty Fulfilled
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT

204 4 1
Oleh DestinyKeianna

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
P a s s i o n & T h e L o n g i n g
F o r S u c c e s s

Four days later...

The week flew by as it was officially Friday, my last day of work and I was heading to my first booking. The very first thing that I did when I got off work was wrote a check and sent it to Mr. Chandler. It was around ten in the morning and I made sure that I bought extra clothes, just in case. I didn't know what to expect at the commercial booking but I was excited.

I stared at the address for the location where I needed to meet up with Katrina, seeing that I was a couple minutes away.

I made sure that I went home to take a shower, put on my white shirt and tights along with leaving my face bare of makeup. Including my hair that was styled in a high bun. Once my GPS notified me that I arrived at my destination, I looked up seeing a huge mansion.

I noticed plenty of cars, so I hoped that I was in the right place. I found a parking spot alongside the building and I grabbed my bag as I felt a little nervous. I locked the doors, going to the front door of the building and I opened the door. There were a bunch of people inside the place; the camera crew were standing in the center with their equipment.

As I glanced around the mansion, it looked very nice and luxurious. I admired the large and luxurious staircase; it looked extremely expensive and I couldn't believe that it was a studio.

I noticed a person wearing a headset and holding a clipboard so I knew that she had to be the production assistant.

"Hi, I'm the talent for the makeup commercial," I explained, introducing myself to the lady.

"What's your name?" She asked, looking at her clipboard.

"Breanna Davidson," I answered, wearing a smile on my face.

"Breanna Davidson?" She repeated, using her finger to look at the clipboard. "Right this way, I'll have Michelle Roberts, the second assistant, escort you to the first department."

"Okay," I nodded, looking around the building as she took me to the another girl who escorted me down a gorgeous hallway. "Thank you,"

"Not a problem. I'll be back whenever they're ready." Michelle uttered, walking away.

I entered the hair and makeup department, seeing plenty of makeup and hair products on the vanity mirror counter. I noticed a gift basket on the other table that was also filled with snacks and refreshments.

"I thought that I would be getting my makeup done by Katrina?" I said, thinking that was the commercial shoot that I had to. "Like a quick promo?"

"Oh, you'll be advertising the makeup products," One of the makeup artists explained. "I believe the producers will let you know in full detail about the stuff that you're going to do,"

It was totally what I was not expecting but I decided to sit in the chair anyways.

"Wow, I didn't think I would be doing this," I said, sitting my bag down. "This is my first commercial shoot."

"For real? I'll tell you what, there are long hours depending on what they want you to get done," She laughed, shaking her head. "Any who, nice to meet you, I'm one of the makeup artists of Simply Elise Beauty, named Faye Daniels."

"Nice to meet you, Faye," I said, smiling at her through the mirror. "I'm Breanna Davidson,"

I noticed someone entering the makeup room as the person was the one and only, Katrina Jones-Perry.

"Hey y'all," She greeted, strutting inside of the room. "I just wanted to say hey and let you know what's going to happen."

"Okay, that's cool."

"I have a vision, the production crew and I are trying to decide between two concepts," She explained, sitting on the counter. "First one, you'll be in the room as if you're getting ready, so like putting on the strap on your dress, putting on your shoes and entering the bathroom where you're doing your makeup."

"Ooh, sounds like a good idea," I said.

"I thought that as well," She agreed, nodding her head. "But at the end of that idea, you'll be walking downstairs fully dressed with your makeup, hair done and clothes on? However, the other idea that the production crew and I thought about was you walking inside of the room with you applying lipstick in the vanity mirror like this one, with you fully dressed. You walk in excited and throwing your hands in the air, and you look around before seeing a tube of my lipstick so you pick it up."

"Hmm, they both sound like good ideas, for sure."

"Yeah, I think so too." She said, looking at the floor as she seemed in deep thought. "So, we'll try doing the two concepts with you and pick the best one to put out. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, of course," I remarked, realizing that I didn't have any speaking roles in this commercial but it was okay. "I'm taking it all in,"

"Great, once Faye continues to do your makeup, we'll get you into wardrobe." She continued, sounding excited. "Then, you'll receive the contracts. It takes a while but we'll try to get it done as much as we can and afterward, I'll give your cont—wait, where's my hairstylist, Ravyn?"

"She was just here." Faye answered her, grabbing her cellphone. "Might be in the bathroom,"

"Hmm, when she comes, let her know I want to talk to her," She replied, turning her attention back to me. "You have any questions? Or anything? I'll be happy to answer them."

"No, I'm a bit nervous but I know it'll get through it,"

"I think once the day continues..." She grinned, smiling at me. "And you get used to being around everyone, you'll be more comfortable. Let me know if you feel uncomfortable and I'll make sure to be there for you. As much as I'm the executive producer of the commercial shoot, I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

"I'm fine," I said.

"Good, I'll step in to make sure that everything's going well," She asserted, getting up from the counter. "I hope my team is treating you well."

"Of course," Faye laughed, waving her off playfully.

Once Katrina left, Faye instantly got started on doing my makeup and I used my phone to start looking at commercial websites. I first decided to ask Ms. Livingston about some local auditions that she knew about. I wanted to be able to find my own work instead of just only waiting on Mr. Henderson to find work for me.

However, I knew that talking to the people that I knew was the best way to also find some work. I searched online for commercial auditions and started to sign in to a few.

I also searched up events that I could network in. After all, making it to the top took plenty of networking. I signed up to a few events and I noticed there were two next weekend. So, I'd definitely have to go.

"Sorry I'm late," A girl entering the room, carrying a bag. "Hi, I'm Ravyn Carter."

"Hi, I'm Breanna Davidson," I introduced myself, giving her a smile.

"Ravyn, I covered for you as best as I could," Faye mumbled, looking at her co-worker. "Katrina wants to talk to you,"

"What did you tell her?" Ravyn asked, sounding nervous.

"That you were here, but once you're done, go talk to her," Faye uttered, focusing on doing my makeup. "I'll put a very soft makeup look on so when you are doing the commercial it looks like you're doing it yourself,"

"I'm okay with that," I said, going with the flow.

Faye used all of Katrina's products on my face and I loved the way the products looked.

"So, Breanna, are you okay with having your hair down in the first commercial?"

"Yes,"

"Okay good, I have some hair products from Bella Rose and I wanted to make sure it was good with you,"

"Definitely,"

Faye and Ravyn seemed very nice as I was becoming more comfortable with them. As I listened to them joking; I received a new message alert on my phone. I looked at it, seeing it was Ms. Livingston as she had a list of commercial auditions for me. I looked into it and started to sign myself up for those commercials.

Most of the commercials said $1,000, $2,000 or even $5,000, depending on the particular commercial. Hopefully, I got those type of commercial auditions.

"You should look into this event that's happening later on tonight out here in Hollywood," Faye suggested, grabbing her cellphone as she typed in a few things and showed it to me. "It's all All Black Party Affair and plenty of black entertainers will be there,"

"Wow, I never heard anything about it." I said, taking a look at the flyer.

"It was posted on all the event pages on google." Ravyn added, chiming in on the conversation. "I'm going, and I will be giving out my business cards to plenty of black superstars there. I'm trying to build up my clientele. I've worked with many celebrities before."

I wondered if Johnathan was going, because he knew about that kind of stuff especially since he was a radio host.

"I'll love to go to that," I replied, nodding my head as I handed Faye the phone back. "Please send the flyer to me,"
.

.

.

My nerves were through the roof as I admired myself through the mirror. Faye applied a soft makeup look on my face that appeared to be very natural. My hair was teased out from the curly wash and go that Ravyn did.

Michelle the assistant guided me to the meet with the directors and I was even more nervous.

"Hi, Breanna. I'm Kyle Wright," He uttered, extending his hands out. "I'm the head producer for the two commercials that we're going to film today with you."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. W—,"

"Call me Kyle, I know Katrina went over the scenes with you, right?" He questioned, raising a brow.

"Y-yes, she did," I said, trying to calm my nerves.

"Okay, you'll be starting the first scene in the room ." He explained, walking me to the room upstairs. "Well the walk in closet, you'll pick up the black dress and pick up the heels, then walking into the room to put it on the bed as we cut to you being already dressed as you make your way into the bathroom where you're putting the makeup on,"

I nodded, taking in the instructions as I saw the camera crew and Katrina inside of the master bedroom. The room was huge and the colors were dark being purple and black, giving a royal and regal appeal to it.

"Breanna..." A soft tone called, walking towards me.

I turned my head, seeing Katrina who wore a smile on her face.

"How are you?" She asked, pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm okay, kinda nervous but excited," I told her, putting a smile on my face.

"I know how you feel, I've had photo shoots that were nerve wrecking but you will be fine," She advised, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I believe that you're a natural and I'm excited to see how you bring my products to life. Give your all, don't hold anything back,"

I grinned, appreciating her advice as I hugged her.

"Is she ready?!"

"She is!" Katrina answered, nodding her head as she mouthed to me. "You got this!"

I let out a breather, entering the walk-in-closet as I was in awe at the sight of it. Whoever allowed them to use this for the commercial had to be seriously rich. I got into my mode as I looked around the closet, setting my eyes on the black fitted dress as I started to pick it up. I placed a grin on my face as I nodded to myself, thinking this was the one.

"Keep going! Turn around and pick up the shoes!" Kyle directed.

I turned around, holding the dress up as I saw all the beautiful bad ass heels in its own section. I picked up the scrappy black heels, pairing it with my dress as I left the walk in closet and sat both items on the bed.

"Great, now next scene it will cut to you already wearing the dress," Kyle asserted. "I'll give you a few minutes to get in the dress,"

The stylist immediately took me to the dressing room, helping me into the dress as I had to keep my shoes in the room since I would be putting it on.

"Okay, one minute left!"

This wasn't no joke; the stylists zipped up the dress for me as Ravyn walked on the set to fix up any hair issues.

"You're doing good, girl!" Ravyn whispered, fixing my hair. "And you look good in the dress!"

"Thank you," I said, feeling better about myself.

They quickly got off the set as I entered the room, putting on the 'falling' strap as I slid into my heels. Now, I entered the bathroom and saw all of the makeup products on the vanity desk.

"Yes, I like this!" Kyle yelled.

I tried not to smile as I walked over to the bed to Elise Beauty products and the details were so beautiful.

"Breanna, you will put on a bit of mascara, here," Kyle instructed. "Make sure you hold the mascara tube faced up and then apply the gloss."

I nodded, taking in the instructions as I picked up the mascara tube as I made sure to hold it up and started to apply it to my long lashes. I added just enough, picking up the lip gloss as I looked at myself in the mirror and placed the gloss on my lips. I finished doing so, puckering my lips in the mirror.

"Now, we'll get you walking down the stairs,"

I grinned, feeling confident as I left the bedroom and waited for further instructions on walking down the stairs.

"Let's go, Breanna!" Katrina cheered, sounding extremely excited.

Once Kyle gave me the go, I started to strut downstairs, giving a model walk until I made it to the last step and I gave the camera a fierce look.

"Whoa!"

"Okay, I'll go over it with Katrina and we'll then move to the other scene!"

I couldn't wait to see the finishing touch of this commercial. After getting out of the heels; I was instantly brought back into wardrobe for the next commercial idea. I got out of the fitted dress quickly as I put on this mini white feather dress. It looked extremely good with my hips and thick thighs.

"And these are the shoes!"

I turned my head, staring at the shoes that the stylist held in her hands. It matched the dress perfectly, as I quickly slipped on the white feather heels.

"Yes! You look good in this dress, girl!" Faye complimented, entering the room.

"Thank you." I smiled, letting her touch up my makeup but remove the gloss for some reason.

"You do, you have a great shape!" Ravyn agreed, sipping on her drink. "I know you'll look good in everything."

"Awe stop, don't boast me that much." I giggled, waving them off.

"I'm serious, but I'm thinking with this look, you should wear your hair in a high knot bun?"

"You're the hairstylist."

The stylist handed me a pair of pearl earrings and I thought it completed the look altogether.

Ravyn took me to the makeup and hair department room. I took a seat in the chair, grabbing some graham crackers to snack on as she styled my hair.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, grabbing a brush as she used it to put my hair in a top knot bun along with some products.

"Good, I'm becoming more and more comfortable now," I admitted, picking up my cellphone. "Can you tell me a little more about the event that's happening later on this evening?"

"It's a mixer party. So, you'll hear music from entertainers," She explained, grabbing a scrunchie. "Lots of entertainments that happens there. It also is going to be my second time going, so it might change this time around. However, the first time I went, there was music, drinks, dancing and a lot of network."

I'd definitely have to look into this mixer party, because I wasn't sure if I would go or not. It sounded interesting though.

"Once I lay down the baby hairs, you'll be good to go," She grinned, picking up a edge control.

I nodded, letting her continue her job. As she was finished, I stood up and was guided to the next setup for the other scene that Katrina was talking to me about. There were so many rooms in here, as I walked into the hallway and realized it was a studio with a vanity.

"Are you ready?" Kyle questioned, seeing me enter the hallway.

"Yeah," I replied, giving him a thumbs up.

"You're walking down the hallway, Breanna..." He directed, speaking from the back. "This is where the music would play."

I walked into the hallway, strutting in my white feather heels. I wondered if I'd be able to keep the clothes because they were all so cute and I loved the way it looked on me.

"You're entering the room, throwing your hands up. Then you're taking a look around and you notice the makeup on the vanity,"

I followed his instructions, entering the room as I threw my arms up in the air as I mouthed off to a song as if I just came from partying. So, I danced in my dress, rolling my hips as I scanned the room. My eyes fell onto the makeup products on the vanity and I walked towards it.

"Stare at yourself in the mirror, and notice that you need to put on some gloss," Katrina asserted. "Make sure you pick up the lip gloss and stare at it for a while."

I wished that I had some lines in this commercial because this would be the best part to say something in, however, I listened to them both as I stared at myself in the mirror, getting back into character. I shook my head, realizing that I needed to apply more gloss. So I glanced at all the products, picking up a tube of lipgloss giving it a look as I opened it and started to apply it on my lips.

I finished applying it to my lips as I blew myself a kiss in the mirror.

"Perfect! We're keeping that!" Kyle yelled. "Next, you put the lip gloss done and you're going to walk out now,"

I followed instructions, getting ready to leave the room.

"And we're done!"

Everyone started to clap as I curtsied, causing laughter to appear in the room.

"I'm going to go over the two scenes with Katrina and we'll decide together on which one is the best,"

I left the room, going back to the room where my clothes and everything else was. I took off the dress up shoes, getting back into my clothes as I put the clothes on the rack. Then, I used the makeup remover wipes to remove my makeup.

While doing so, my cellphone started to ring as I walked over to the charger to see who it was. A bright smile instantly appeared on my face as it was my man.

"Hey baby," I grinned, taking a seat in the chair.

"Hey, how are you?" He questioned. "It feels like I haven't talked to you all day,"

"Awe, sorry. Had my phone muted because I'm doing my second job," I affirmed, crossing my legs.

"Oh, I miss you bruh, can I come over?"

"I miss you too, baby," I giggled, feeling my cheeks starting to hurt from the smiling. "You can now that I have my new bed. But, I might be doing something later on tonight..."

"Like what?"

"Breanna, they're calling you," Faye uttered.

"Okay, baby, I gotta go. I'll call you once I'm done,"

"Aight, I love you, sunshine."

"I love you too, honeybunny."

Faye laughed, leaving the room as I got out of the chair and followed her out.

"Breanna, you did a great job!" Katrina beamed, walking over to me.

"Thank you so much for the opportunity,"

"Here's your contract," She confirmed, holding the paperwork.

"Do you have any copies?"

"Yes, follow me,"

I followed her to the back as she had a few copies.

"You'll be paid in three to five days," She noted, handing me the contract. "It has all the information that you need, in case you don't receive it by those days."

"Okay, thank you again,"

I hugged her, leaving the room and out of the building as I dialed Malik's number. I noticed the tow truck company pulling up to the building. I furrowed my brows not thinking anything of it. I moved to the parking lot to find my car until I noticed it wasn't in the parking spot anymore.

"Hello?"

"Really?!" I exclaimed, running over to the tow truck. "Why are you taking this car?"

I didn't want to have everyone in the building to come out and see my car getting towed. I thought that I had a few more days left until I had to turn the car in. The guy didn't even say anything but he pointed at a sign that I didn't even realize was there.

No Parking — Tow Away Zone.

"Breanna, what's going on?" Malik asked, sounding concerned.

"The car I was riding in just got towed," I told him, wondering what I was going to do now. "This is so embarrassing. I didn't even see the sign at all,"

"Where you at? Imma come get you," He questioned.

"I'll text you the address," I sighed, trying to think about what I was going to do now as I texted him where the place was.

I didn't have enough money to buy a car at the moment. I was still saving up money for my bills and whatever I needed in my apartment. I also had to pay my agent and lawyer so this was going to be hard. I took a picture of the tow truck company, knowing that I had to call.

"Stay where you at and imma come get you, aight?"

"Okay," I answered him, deciding to take a seat on the bench.

I couldn't go back into the building because that'll make it even more embarrassing that I got my car towed, especially when there was a whole sign that I missed terribly. I needed to call the rental company about their car being towed and probably would have to pay a fee for that. Then, it was no telling how much money I'd have to pay for a rental.

I couldn't wait until I made enough money to reach that level of success.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.7K 48 17
[EDITED] as piper is a famous influencer, her best-friend, comes back after leaving after a accident, she soon to realize that she slowly falling...
88 11 8
16 year old, Breanna Durnin, is the most popular and richest girl at her high school. She has everything right? Nope, but that's what everybody think...
4.1K 32 16
TW mention of abuse ed and sh mentioned inappropriate actions and language a little smut spooky moments Y/n is 22 years old and this story takes p...
65 0 15
"Underneath the stars,' delves into the lives of two high school students. Delilah, a shy and introverted girl who prefers the company of books to pe...