šƒšžšÆš¢š„ š‡š¢š¦š¬šžš„šŸ | āœ…

By mortiify

*This story was written when I was 16, it was the first thing I ever wrote so it's a bit rushed and cringey... More

š™³š™øšš‚š™²š™»š™°š™øš™¼š™“šš.
š™øš™½ššƒš™¾ššš™³šš„š™²ššƒš™øš™¾š™½.
š™¾š™½š™“ - š™²š™»šš„š™¼šš‚ššˆ š™¶š™øššš™»
ššƒšš†š™¾ - šš‚ššƒšš„š™¼š™±š™»š™“
ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“ - š™²š™·š™“ššššš™øš™“šš‚
š™¼š™¾ššš™“ š™°š™“šš‚ššƒš™·š™“ššƒš™øš™²šš‚
š™µš™øšš…š™“ - ššƒššˆš™æš™øš™²š™°š™»...
šš‚š™øšš‡ - š™³š™øš™¼š™æš™»š™“šš‚
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™·šš„š™¶šš‚..?
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ - šš†š™°ššš™¼
š™½š™øš™½š™“ - š™°š™æš™¾š™»š™¾š™¶š™øš™“šš‚
ššƒš™“š™½ - š™½š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™¼š™°ššš™“
š™“š™»š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™¼š™“š™°š™½ š™¶š™øššš™»
ššƒšš†š™“š™»šš…š™“ - šš†š™·š™°ššƒ š™½š™¾šš†
ššƒš™·š™øššššƒš™“š™“š™½ - ššƒšššš„ššƒš™·
š™µš™¾šš„ššššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™²šš„š™³š™³š™»š™“šš‚
š™µš™øš™µššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚š™·š™¾š™æš™æš™øš™½š™¶
šš‚š™øšš‡ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™æš™»š™“š™°šš‚šš„ššš™“
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚šš„ššš™æššš™øšš‚š™“
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚š™øš™»š™°šš‚
š™½š™øš™½š™“ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™¼šš. š™¼š™“š™°š™½š™øš™“
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ - š™µšš„š™½š™½ššˆ š™±šš„šš‚š™øš™½š™“šš‚šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™¾š™½š™“ - š™¾š™· š™¼ššˆ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ ššƒšš†š™¾ - š™æš™°ššššƒššˆ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“ - š™æš™°š™½š™øš™²
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™µš™¾šš„šš - š™²š™¾š™½š™µšš„šš‚š™øš™¾š™½
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™µš™øšš…š™“ - š™·š™“š™»š™æ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ šš‚š™øšš‡ - š™±š™øš™¶ š™½š™“šš†šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™±šš„š™¼š™æ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ - š™µš™¾ššš™¶š™øšš…š™“š™½š™“šš‚šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™½š™øš™½š™“ - ššƒš™·š™“ š™“š™½š™³

š™µš™¾šš„šš - š™²š™°š™µš™“ššƒš™“ššš™øš™°

42K 893 174
By mortiify

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥, 

𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳

_____________________________________

𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

I woke up to my phone...ringing? Oh right! I set an alarm because I was napping!

Silly me.

With a hum, I got up and went to wash my face to get refreshed.

Glancing at the clock on the bathroom wall, I saw that it was 5.30.pm. 

Dinner was usually ready at 5.40.pm. 

I guess I can go downstairs and wait.

I pulled on fluffy socks and stumbled out of my room and went downstairs.

''Hi guys!'' I exclaimed rubbing my eye.

''Hey bambina, slept well?'' Romeo said smirking.

''Very. Is dinner ready yet?'' I grumbled.

''Yeah, we were just waiting on you, let's go.'' Elio said putting away his phone.

By 'let's go' he just mean going to the dining room.

Stepping in the dining room, papa was already sitting at the end of the table, I took a seat next to him, Romeo was across from me and next to Romeo was Elio. Luciano and Gabriel came over to my side. 

Dinner looked absolutely mouth-watering.

(just imagine the table as a long table instead of a round table!)

''How was school sorella?'' Elio asked swirling some pasta onto his fork.

''So good!! I-I made t-three fri-friends too! They're r-really nice!'' I said smiling.

''Mhm, that's good, what are their names?'' he asked.

''U-um, there's M-Mateo, Mason and A-Aiden. They were all s-so nice!'' I answered.

''Wait. They're all boys..?'' Romeo interrupted.

''U-um yes..I-I know you g-guys may no-not trust t-them, but I-I promise I'll be c-careful!'' I quickly spoke.

''I'll need to meet these guys and make sure they understand, that if they hurt my bambina I'll break their skulls.'' Gabriel muttered.

''G-Gabriel! That's r-rude..'' I gasped.

Papa sighed, ''Come on, stop talking and eat, okay?'' 

He gave the boys a knowing look. Huh?

Anyways, we all started eating. I only managed to finish about half of my plate.

''Bambina, why aren't you eating?'' Luciano spoke up.

''I'm f-full. I had a b-big lunch.'' I muttered.

''Just a little more, please?'' Luci pleaded.

''I-I said I'm f-full..'' I said looking down.

''It's okay, just try to grab a snack before you go to bed.'' Papa said after putting his fork down.

I nodded, ''T-thank you papa. I'm going t-to go and d-do some ho-homework. Ti amo.''

After they all said their 'I love you's' I got up and took my dishes to the dishwasher.

The rest of the night was simple, I listened to music and did my work. At around 10.30.pm. I fell asleep.

-

Once again, I awoke to my phone ringing. It was now 7.05.am.

I groaned and stretched my limbs as far as they go. Then I got up and went for a shower, doing all my usual morning stuff. 

Roughly 40 minutes later, I was standing in my closet, trying to figure out an outfit. 

I was digging through my closet, probably looking like I was a bit crazy in the head, but I found something!

Perrrrrrfect!

I decided on putting on tights, that were the same shade as my skin, because it looked abit chilly outside.

I put my hair into a messy low bun, pulling out some front pieces to frame my face.

I went over to my vanity desk, and applied some mascara, clear lip gloss, a bit of blush and I filled in my eyebrows a little.

I clean up nicely sometimes.

Quickly packing my bag, I was all ready to go.

Wait!

How could I even forget?!

JEWELRY!!!!!!!

Digging through my jewelry box, I found the perfect accessories. 

My mama loved butterflies. So I always try to include butterflies in my outfit. Either it's rings, earrings, socks, necklaces, anything!

''Angel! It's almost time to go! Come grab breakfast!'' Elio yelled.

''Sí! I'm coming!'' I yelled and made my way downstairs.

Rushing downstairs, I went to the kitchen and took a banana and a piece of toast.

''Bambina, you should eat more..'' Luci grumbled.

''I don't have the biggest appetite, you know that.'' I said quietly.

He sighed, and was about to say something but was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Wait.

My alarms already ringed...who on earth is calling me?

I glanced at my screen, it was...

Mateo-?!

Oh, right! He was supposed to drive me!

I quickly picked up, ''H-hello Mateo! I-I'm sorry I f-forgot to ask my p-papa yesterday! I-I'll ask him now!''

''Take a breath, Angel. It's okay, we are in no rush.'' I could basically hear his smile.

I hummed and made my way upstairs to papas office.

Knocking, a few seconds later I heard a 'Come in.'

''Hey p-papa, is it o-okay if M-Mateo drives me t-to school today?'' I said looking at my feet. They were suddenly very interesting.

''Are you sure bambina? I still don't trust him...'' Papa raised his eyes from his files.

''I-I'm sure! Mateo is v-very nice, and y-you know I'll ke-keep my location on, a-always!'' I smiled.

''Okay....please text me when you arrive at school.'' Papa sighed.

''Th-thank you so m-much papa! T-Ti amo!'' I said rather loudly.

Forgetting Mateo was on the phone, I heard him chuckle and got scared.

''O-oh my! Mateo I f-forgot you we-were there!'' I shyly mumbled while walking away from my dad's office.

''It's okay, hermosa. I'll be picking you up in 10 minutes.'' Mateo chuckled.

''O-oh okay! I'll s-see you the-then!'' I beamed.

''See you then, Angel.'' Mateo said and ended the call.

8 minutes later, Mateo was pulling up to the driveway in a really pretty car.

He got out, while I was walking towards him.

''M-Mateo! Your c-car is beautiful!'' I gasped.

''Thank you preciosa. Come on, get in, it's kind of chilly out here.'' he said opening the door for me.

I mumbled a thank you and sat down in the pretty car.

Soon enough we were on the way to school.

''So, Angel, tell me something about yourself?'' Mateo said.

''O-oh, um I'm not ve-very interesting...I l-love cupcakes and str-strawberries! U-um when I was little I-I tripped while chasing a b-butterfly, and now there's a s-scar o-on my elbow.'' I spoke quickly. 

''Hm..'' he hummed. ''What do you do in your free time?''

''U-um well I-I read a lot a-and take a lot of n-naps! I a-also like sw-swimming!'' I said.

''Do you swim a lot?'' 

''N-no, not r-really. I d-don't re-really like go-going to the b-beach anymore...'' I mumbled and grimaced at the memories coming up in my head.

Mateo noticed this, nodded and gave me a smile. 

After 10 minutes of sharing random facts about ourselves, we were at school.

I learned that Mateo has a lot of tattoos, and he has a dog! A real dog! Oh my cheesepuffs. I hope he lets me meet his dog.

''Princesa, would you like to try and eat in the cafeteria today? We have an early lunch, there will be less people.'' Mateo said looking down at me.

''U-um...okay I g-guess that wo-would be fi-fine...'' I mumbled.

''Great. And if at any moment you feel uncomfortable, let me know and we'll go, okay?'' he smiled.

I mumbled out an 'okay' before we started walking to class.

We've got a long day ahead....

__________________________

Hi! I'm sorry for all the short chapters, I promise next one will be longer ♥ Please vote & comment what you think :') 

1264 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
15.4K 261 47
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
272K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
468K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...