CYBER SEX | s. todoroki

Από -ANGELICANGLE

"I love when we get freaky on camera." In which todoroki finds out his new innocent classmate is a sex worker... Περισσότερα

introduction
prologue
ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15

ch 7

15.2K 318 308
Από -ANGELICANGLE

SMUT

Pollen season. It was a bit of a curse. Especially at UA High.

"Achoo!" Todoroki sneezed.

"Whoa! Todoroki! You've got the flu too?!" Midoriya asked, seeming a little scared.

"Y-Yeah." He responded, placing a face mask on.

"You honestly should've stayed home if you weren't feeling that well." Iida pointed out. "You don't want to give anyone else the flu either."

"I told my father, but he didn't listen."

"Achoo!" A girl sneezed.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya yelled.

Uraraka and Tsuyu were also victims of hay fever. One chose to stay home, but the other was eager to go to school, just to see Midoriya.

"Cover your mouth when sneezing, please!" Iida reminded her. "Or wear one of these!" He then gave her a blue face mask.

"Sorry about her." You laughed nervously. "She really wanted to come here. Tsu's also sick, but she chose to not come in today."

Due to the pollen season existing, most people didn't come to school that day. Uraraka and Todoroki were the only sick ones that came in....

-💘-

And that meant that they had to be on the sidelines whilst watching other people try to spar and improve their quirks.

"FULL COWLING SHOOT STYLE!" Midoriya yelled.

"Gah!" You screamed as you activated your quirk from your hand.

"Midoriya." You changed the tone of your voice. "Be a good friend and deactivate your quirk for me."

Uraraka got mad at you. "Hey! I thought you promised that you wouldn't activate your quirk on him!" She yelled.

"S-Sorry!" You apologized.

"Uraraka. Be quiet. There are students that are trying to train." Aizawa said next to her.

She then huffed and leaned on the wall.

"Don't worry. I sort of wish I was Midoriya in that situation." Todoroki assured her.

"I understand. Oh! I told her that you'd prefer her over Yaomomo!"

"Really?" He asked. "What did she respond with?"

"She told me she was happy. You should ask her out soon."

Todoroki then smiled. "Maybe I will..."

-💘-

As the most responsive camgirl on OnlyCams, you decided to ask how everyone is feeling before you decided to continue on with a stream.

Most of them were either feeling sick due to the pollen season or stressed due to completing their education.

Todoroki was currently in bed sneezing a lot.

"I wish this stupid flu could go away. I could've kissed her sooner rather than later." He sighed.

Speaking of the virtual goddess...

virtualaphrodite: Hey, Icy. How are you feeling?

During the past few weeks, Todoroki has gotten closer to you online as well as IRL. You've also gotten a few more fans, 69k+ to be exact and still remained the top streamer. He was now in the top 20 fans, with Kaminari still in the lead.

Todoroki weakly smiled and replied back.

icythot: Hey, Aphrodite. Unfortunately, I also caught the flu :(

virtualaphrodite: awww :( I have a special stream prepared for everyone. Let me take care of you xx

You then looked at your mannequins and saw your nurse outfit.

The set had a white soft stretch garter slip that had a collar, short sleeves and a red ribbon lace up at the front. The back of it had red ruffle detail along with garter straps at both the front and back of the outfit. It also included a white and red g-string, long white socks and a nurse cap.

You decided to wear a long red wig to match the costume. Something that you always loved doing on your streams and even just on your own page is dressing up and role playing. You always found it really fun and loved it when the other boys played along.

You got dressed and snapped a picture of the outfit you're wearing and uploaded it.

'Live stream starting soon xx. Taking care of you all today.'

The outfit made Todoroki's body react super quick as per usual. Damn hormones...

You then grabbed a clipboard once you set up your camera. You then clicked to start the stream, getting into position.

You were laying on your bed, placing the clipboard against your chest, head being closer to the camera.

"Hey lovers." You greeted as the stream started. You rolled onto your front and read the clipboard. "I heard that some of you have caught the flu, no thanks to the pollen season. Others have been stressed and some of you are just really horny." You then placed the clipboard on your bed. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

A lot of people were asking you to undo the ribbon, so they could see your boobs.

"If that's what you want." You said taking off the ribbon and pulling down the top part of your outfit, to reveal your melons.

"Like the view? Am I making you feel better?" You asked.

"Y-Yes." Todoroki answered from his end. "You're making my day!"

You saw that there were plenty of thumbs up and heart emojis.

"Let me put on a show." You said as you fondled your boobs, moaning as you pinched your hardened buds.

Todoroki got harder and harder, no thanks to your moans. He can confirm that's one thing that turns him on. He cannot wait until you moan the name 'Shoto'.

You then undid your garter and took off the entire top of your lingerie.

"Now you can view my entire top half without anything blocking it!"

All of a sudden, a comment popped up.

stockingslvt: can you strip tease us when you take off your socks? I'll tip you extra xx

"Okay. Anything for a loyal fan. Even if it is a bribe~" You stated, sitting up and taking off your thigh highs. Your viewers had the perfect view of your soaked, white panties. The wetness made it super transparent, so everyone could see your WAP.

Once your socks are off, you saw the tips from 'stockingslvt' and a couple of other viewers, IcyThot included.

"Thanks for the tip! Now for the grand finale." You said, rolling onto your front so everyone could see your butt.

You slowly took off the underwear, showing everyone your slick wet folds. Once it reached your knees, you turned to face your viewers, placed your legs up like a stripper and took off your panties completely. You then grabbed your clipboard.

"Tell me, what would you like me to do to make you sick, horny people feel better?" You asked, snaking your non-dominant hand from top to bottom.

You've got a couple of comments to say to use a vibrating butt plug. So you inserted that carefully into your ass. The vibrations were already there, so you let out a moan.

All of a sudden, you received a comment from the one person you wanted a comment from the most.

icythot: use a dildo too. please

"O-Okay, Icy." You said with a wink.

The vibrating plug alone made you want to touch yourself. Badly. And so you did.

"Let me touch myself first, okay?"

You played with your clit a little before you placed two fingers inside of you before you placed the dildo in you.

"Imagine I'm taking care of you." You said.

You thrusted yourself inside and out the toy, motions going faster with every thrust. You were at your limit quite quickly.

"I'm going to cum... Ah!" You screamed as you came all over the dildo.

"Any more requests?" You panted as you placed away both toys. "I could go for one more round."

hornyb0i: use a vibrator to stimulate yourself.

"Sure!" You said, rather enthusiastically.

You grabbed a purple vibrator and started it up placing it against your pussy. Heavy breaths were coming out of your mouth as you were touching your boobs.

Todoroki payed close attention towards your stomach movements with every breath you take. He found it rather intriguing.

You then placed a hand on your waist whilst the other was still on the vibrator and later, lowered the first hand towards your pussy.

You were bucking your hips, making your boobs bounce as your clit got stimulated and you were moaning like crazy.

"Mmmm... I'm super close..." You moaned.

After a few more vibrations and audible moans, you squirted out a load of cum, dripping on the towel beneath you.

You were a panting mess. Once you recovered, you stood up and looked at the camera.

"Well, I hope this stream made you feel a little better and a lot happier. That's all the time I have for today. I appreciate your tips and will respond to all your messages. Goodbye! Love you!" You said blowing a kiss, ending the stream.

You sighed as you plopped onto your bed, taking off the nurse's hat and red wig.

You scrolled through your messages on your phone and tried responding to them all. Your heart skipped a beat once you reached Icy's name.

icythot: Thank you Aphrodite. For making me feel a bit better during these troubling times.

You quickly replied back.

virtualaphrodite: No problem, Icy. Hope you get well soon <3

icythot: Thank you.

Is it weird to have an online crush despite not knowing what their face looks like? Maybe.

Why was he the only subscriber that made you feel this way?

-💘-

"Hey, Todoroki. Feeling better?" You asked as you walked up to his desk.

He smiled. "Yeah. I'm feeling a lot better." He answered.

"That's good to hear!" You said with a sincere smile as you walked back to your desk.

You decided to take a risk and text Icy from underneath your desk.

virtualaphrodite: Hey, Icy. I'm just wanting to check up on you :)

Todoroki's phone buzzed. He received an OnlyCams notification from you, to his surprise.

He also typed from underneath his desk, but you were more focused on what was outside the window to notice.

icythot: I'm feeling a lot better

virtualaphrodite : Really? One of my friends from school said the same thing today! What a coincidence!

Todoroki couldn't help but be a blushing mess for the rest of class. And the only person that noticed was the girl that sat next to him.

Momo Yaoyorozu.

-ANGELICANGLE

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

319K 17.1K 18
- ❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘! ❞ ⤷ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 is too shy to approach his crush and his only option is to leave love let...
850K 25.3K 27
As the class throws a dorm party, both Midoriya and Bakugou get fully wasted. One thing tends to lead to another and... Story takes place around the...
59.8K 4.5K 57
MOST NOTABLE RANKINGS SO FAR: #1 in Todoroki #1 in Shoto #3 in mha #2 in Shouto Todoroki #12 in anime "Your job...is to make him likable." Amidst a...
7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...