ch 8

The bell rang loudly, signalling the end of the school day

"Alright, I hope you enjoy your summer break. Stay safe out there." Aizawa said as he slowly walked out of class.

"ALRIGHT!" Your entire class stood up and cheered.

You went to talk to Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"I'm so glad that it's the holidays!" Uraraka sighed happily. "We get to go to the beach and eat plenty of mochi ice-cream!"

"Don't forget about swimming, kero." Tsuyu added.

'And even wearing bikinis to impress super cute boys.' Was what you wanted to say, but instead, your "innocent" self said...

"And even making our own mini firework festival at night!" You finished.

"Hey girls." You turned to see Yaoyorozu.

"Oh, hey, Yaomomo!" Uraraka greeted.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to my family's private beach house sometime next week. My parents said I could invite a few friends."

"Sure!" You all agreed.

She smiled. "Excellent! I even invited the boys to come along with us. Also, Y/N?"

You tilted your head. "Hm?" You hummed.

"I'd like to talk to you. Alone." She said.

"Sure." You said walking off with her.

"Y/N, I need your help. You helped Uraraka get together with Midoriya...." she then looked down playing with the hem of her skirt, blushing profusely.

"... so I need your help to get with Todoroki!"

You were in immense shock. This was all so sudden. You had a thing for Todoroki, but you also had a thing for Icythot.