Justice Assemble (Avenger Mal...

بواسطة TheSaiyanAllFather

What happens when an Avenger goes to a different Universe...exactly what you think. المزيد

Recruitment

Prey

1.7K 45 25
بواسطة TheSaiyanAllFather

6 weeks at Wayne Enterprise working in the tech compartment. The job was easy especially sense you weren't from gotham, 6 months ago you were in a fight against some strange monster like aliens.

You were the young prince of a hidden country known as Wakanda and the current Black Panther, The invader known as Thanos had made his way to your home and to protect your people you decided to take him on 1v1 but it ended up a failure and an embarrassment as you pounced on him only for him to dodge and you to go through the portal he walked through.

The portal seemed to have taken you somewhere that was like New York but way crapper.

"By Bast sake...where am i?" You asked

You looked around to see garbage and people sleeping in it followed by someone screaming for help, you need info so you went to help.

It was a lady with two muggers she looked like she was getting off work and the muggers were big guys.

You were crawling on the wall.

"If I were you I'd run right now" you said

The muggers gasped.

"Its the bat!" One said

You fell down in front of them.

"You must need your eyes checked...I am no bat...and you are my prey now"

The muggers laughed seeing you and decided to attack which quickly ended with you throwing one of them into another right threw a solid brick wall knocking them out.

Luckily the building was abandoned due to it being nasty.

"Now to end this"

You flexed your claws but the lady stopped you saying you did enough.

You learned the place you were at was called Gotham City, and the person who usually helps them was called Batwoman.

Despite it being another place and possibly another time you manage to have your funds still secure of 690 trillion which was another mystery in itself but for story sake were gonna leave it.

You got a nice place for yourself but you didn't want to raise so much suspicion so it was not so riddled with crime and you met a nice girl as well who was a mystery in herself but she came around when she needed some loving.

You weren't like the other techs in the lab; you were smarter and way more handsome which pissed off your superior Thomas Elliot.

Your phone buzzed as you looked at it and got a very pleasant surprise.

"Had a long day...waiting for you at your place~

L-"

"Tonight will be a good day"

It was 5 and time for you to go when the alarm went off and some men with guns broke in and started taking people hostage, you sent a message back to L saying your gonna be home dont start with out her as she sent you another picture message.

"Hope you dont mind I brought a Friend"

Your phone went off as you put in an earpiece.

"For Bast sake....Hello Loba"

One of the armed guard was about to smack you with the gun but you went quickly on the offense not having to suit up because you didn't want to freak people out and....you were horny and it rubbed against you the wrong way.

What you didn't know up in the safety of their office someone was watching you on the security cams and was very impressed as well with your actions.

"Who is that Lucius?"asked the voice

"I uh....dont know...um..ah yes I remember now....(Y/N)(L/N), graduated top mark's from MIT, Harvard, Princeton....almost as good as you Miss Wayne" said Lucius

"Hmm...I dont recognize that fighting style"

"Neither do I maam?....but he is disposing of the falcone hired guns in an impressive manner"

"Hmmm....call Gordon and give me his number...its time a make a personal call"

You had connected your foot to so many faces that they might as well have changed the wifi in the building after you cause of the lethal blows you connected with.

Some were broken, others were knocked out, but the smell of defeat and some hints of Vanilla were all over the thugs as you fixed yourself up and proceeded...to get bitched at and fired by Tomas Elliot.

You shrugged your shoulders and headed butted Elliot in his nose knocking him on his ass.

"I'll sue your broke ass for that!" He yelled

"A strange way to thank your savior Mr. Elliot but if you must know your tech is outdated and your formula is all wrong for self healing bullet resistant armor that a child had wrote." You said as you went home.

You arrived at your apartment only to find it empty with a note from Loba.

"Sorry darling but business came up...will make it up to you~

L-"

You sigh and decided to lie down, you were out for about 4 hours when your phone went off.

"Yes hello?"

"Hello...is this (Y/N)(L/N)?" Asked a voice

"Why yes it is....may I ask who is calling?"

"Well that's fair...we haven't been introduced, My name is Bryce Wayne the owner of Wayne Enterprises...I wanted to thank you for saving our employees and myself as well." She said

"You honor me ma'am but...unfortunately I am not a employee of yours anymore...your superiors have terminated my services"

"Did he now....well I will handle him, but in the mean time I'd like to thank you personally, what would you say to dinner at my place?" She asked

"As you wish Miss Wayne"

"I hope you dont mind but I have a limo outside your building now"

You looked outside and saw a limo outside waiting for you.

"Very well...I shall be by soon Miss. Wayne." You said

"You can call me Bryce" she said

"Very well...I shall see you soon Bryce"

She hung up as you got dressed and grabbed your necklace cause you had your reasons. Outside was an elder man opening the door for you.

"Thank you sir"

The man closed the door and right by you was a suit as the man got in the driver seat and began to drive to the manor.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Alfred Thaddeus Pennyworth. I am Mistress Wayne butler, she had a custom suit made for you sir....if you would please?" He said

"Very well Mr. Pennyworth" you said

He rolled up the back window to give you some privacy as you changed and to your surprise it got perfectly.

Alfred pulled up to the estate and parked the car and got out then let you out fully dressed.

(You do have a head)

"If I may sir?" Asked alfred

"Yes of course"

He took a brush off and brushed off some hair from your shoulders and straightened your tie as well.

"Such interesting jewelry if I may say so sir"

"Thank you Mr. Pennyworth and please call me (Y/N)" you said

Alfred open the door for you as you were soon greeted by screaming by two female voices.

"Forgive me sir" Alfred left to go handle the problem

You waited patiently as soon something came flying at you, a sharp something of 14 inches as you flipped it by the tip and grabbed it by the handle.

You soon balanced it on your fingertip as a young lady came up to you and you handed over the weapon.

"It is heavy on the end and going dull miss?...." you asked

She was about to answer when someone shouted her name.

"DENA!"

You looked to see another lady coming to her and you.

"You little!"

"Girls...girls enough!" Yelled Bryce.

You look at Byrce and were surprised by how gorgeous she looked.

"Bryce...you are much more enchanting than I thought"

She smiled and blushed a bit.

"Please excuse my daughters...the eldest is Rebecca or Becca as she likes to be called." She said

"Hi" said Rebecca

"Plesure ma'am" you took her hand and kissed it

"Ohhh...such a gentleman"

"And this is my youngest Dena....I apologies for her behavior and the sword"

"Hey....use a condom" said Dena

You did well to hid any laughter as you simply bowed your head to her.

"Um...sorry about her...listen if it doesn't work with um Bryce....call me" said Rebecca as she left

Alfred cleared his throat.

"Dinner is ready" he said

Alfred made an amazing roast and served some wine as well, Dena didn't want to see his mom make goo-goo eyes at some random stranger so she skipped dinner.

"Well Mr. (L/N) I must say I saw the fight in the lab today you had with those thugs...and I have to say your fighting style is impressive" said Bryce

"You are to kind Maam...it is simply a matter of defense is all...I was protecting myself and the people"

"Well...let me rehire you as the head of my security...just to make sure that doesn't happen again, it comes with some benefits and a bigger salary"

"You are to kind Byrce...I am deeply humbled by your offer" you said

She sipped her wine and had a smile on watching you.

"That necklace...and that accent....where are you from? She asked

"I'm sure you don't want to hear that story...let us simply enjoy each others company" you said toasting your glass to her.

Soon more glasses led to her on your lap and soon to her about to take off her shirt when....Alfred cleared his throat.

"Ma'am....you have a rather "important" call to take in your "office" right now ma'am" he said

It took a moment but it clicked for her as she sighed.

"I'll be a moment" she said

She fixed herself up a bit and left for the moment along with Alfred, this got you curious as you followed behind them quietly.

Bryce went to her office and closed the door as she used a voice changer to answer the call while you were outside.

You learned that the person who attacked your employer was named Falcone and he was gonna be at a club tonight and he was expecting a shipment at the docks tonight.

You used this moment to write a note to Bryce for leaving so suddenly apologizing.

You were ran out of the house and used your necklace to change into your suit.

You arrived at the docks stalking your prey as you recognized one of the people as they attacked the lab earlier.

"This time you will pray to bast for death"

You stuck to the dark and followed the man into a building where they were unloading weapons and talking about killing Batwoman and The Penguin.

You took one down and all the man saw this as you had him pinned down and knocked him out.

"Who the hell are you?!" Order the man pointing a gun at you.

Soon all the other pointed their guns at you as you stood up scanning the room.

"The man known as Falcone....where is he?" You asked

They didn't answer and just started shooting.

-10 minutes later-

You found the club Flacone was at along with a surprise, Loba and her friend.

"She must be onto something" you said

Falcone took them both to a private room where you manage to sneak in as well.

"Well then ladies shall we-"

Loba pulled out a gun on him along with her friend.

"The fuck is this?!...who the hell are you?!" He asked demanding answers.

You growled and walked up to him grabbing his throat lifting him in the air.

"You attacked Wayne Enterprises...why!!"

"Uhhh...Loba...who's he?" Asked the girl.

"Easy Kairi....I planned for this" said Loba.

"Answer me or I will sent you to the afterlife!"

"You dont have the stones pussy cat" said falcone

You threw him against the wall and walked up to him then stepped on his leg breaking it at the knee.

"THAT IS ONE WARNING.....you have 205 more NOW TELL ME!"

"You working for the bat!....I can't tell you...he kill me!....him and his red robot guard"

Loba put the gun to his head.

"Now you have no warning" she said

She cocked it.

-10 more minutes-

You, Loba, and Kairi were on a roof top watching a bat figure with a smaller person and another one land on the roof of the club you were at only for them to be further surprise when it came to their bust.

"So....(Y/N)" said Loba.

You powered down the suit.

"How did you know it was me Loba?" you asked smirking

She smirked walking around you and placing a finger on your head.

"Darling...this is me were talking about did you forget....and besides I wanted to show you off in front of Kairi....my girlfriend" she said

"Girlfriend?....so are we?"

"Maybe this will answer your question...and your very confused friend"

She kissed you as Kairi watched, you didn't hesitate as you kissed back. She soon broke the kiss and looked at Kairi.

"You just gonna watch or join?"

Kairi smirked as Loba knew the answer.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
298K 27.8K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
90.8K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...