King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 23: The Jump

8.1K 462 611
By BlairWitch91

(Same as last time. I will mark place and hour.)

The Palace, 18:00

Yoongi was standing next to the car looking at Hoseok checking a bulletproof vest on Rose. He was wearing one himself, just like Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung sat behind the wheel.

Rose and Hoseok took the backseat. The sun was already low. They would be able to hide in the darkness, and hopefully they will be able to settle everything before dawn.

Jimin touched his shoulder, and Yoongi, feeling his gentle touch, turned around and embraced him tightly.

'I swear, I will get to you. Through the fire and flames. Even if it will be the last thing I do.' he whispered with a trembling voice.

'I know' Jimin answered. He touched Yoongi's cheek and smiled reassuringly.

Yoongi pulled him to himself and pressed his lips to Jimin's mouth in a hot, hungry kiss. Jimin tiptoed and put his arms around Yoongi's neck to deepen the kiss. Their tongues, teeth and lips were fighting with each other until Jimin pulled back, breathing heavily.

He sat next to Taehyung and winked to his mate, saying:

'See you soon!'

Yoongi followed the car with his eyes until it disappeared between the trees then he turned around and saw Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook going to him.

Jin was carrying a long suitcase with his riffle. And Jungkook was holding a package, which he handed to Yoongi.

Yoongi took out one of the swords from the scabbard. The blade reflected the flame from Yoongi's eyes. He looked at the three wolves that were with him for the longest time. The people he trusted the most.

'It seems Sung-jae underestimated us once again...'

'A one time too many' answered Namjoon.

'Yoongi-hyung...' Jungkook's eyes flashed with golden light. 'I don't think I can control myself this time...'

Yoongi smirked and his own eyes responded with red.

'Good.'

Seoul, 18:30

Half an hour later on the palace heliport medical helicopter landed and the medical crew with an unconscious body on the stretchers ran to the machine from the palace, observed by the worried eyes of Team A and B.

An hour later the same medical crew dropped their smocks on the roof of the Seoul National Hospital and boarded the other helicopter, flown by Secret Service Agent - Luhan.

'We will reach the destination in an hour' he informed. 'Xiumin prepared something for you in the back...'

Namjoon reached for three bags under the seat and opened them showing the full modern arsenal. Crossbows for vampires. Grenades. Optical rifles. Knives. Shurikens. Silencers.

Namjoon grabbed one of the pistols and reloaded it.

'It's time to make some noise...'

Road to Jebudo, 20:30

Taehyung was driving looking at sun slowly hiding behind the horizon in his rare mirror. It was strange... he knew that by now Jungkook was in the air with the rest. And he felt like he had a guardian angel above. It was a funny feeling. He wasn't used to feeling like that.

Jimin was looking through the window, pressing his forehead to the cold glass. He seemed calm. Maybe his faith in Yoongi-hyung was on the same level Taehyung believed in Jungkook. He felt untouchable.

His sensitive wolf's ears heard Hoseok's voice, speaking to Rose.

'I've... never intended to put you in danger...'

'Hobi...' she answered gently. 'It's not your fault... You know it. And Soobin's safety is what matters. Nothing else.'

'I can't lose you...' he whispered shakily.

'You won't. Believe in yourself. And in your wolves. Nobody will stop you. Not Sung-jae. Not anybody else! You are the King, Hoseok! Your brother won't change it. I won't allow it!'

'You are so strong... How do you do that?'

'Look at me!' Rose took Hoseok's face in her hands. 'I learned from you... I know you are scared now, but...'

'Of course I am! Soobin, you, Jimin, Taehyung! Your lifes depends on my brother's whim! What will I do if they will hurt you or Soobin? How will I look in Yoongi's eyes if they harm Jimin? And Kookie just started to open up more thanks to Taehyung, what if...'

'Hobi...' Jimin said casually. 'Rose is right. Stop thinking with your fear. And start thinking with your anger.'

'We just got back from the mission where our pack destroyed the enemy before they even realised what was happening. Do you really think Sung-jae has any chance? The only thing that is different now, is that we can't storm the place right off the bat,' added Taehyung.

'So kiss your bride and promise her a good night when this hell will be over' Jimin smirked, turning his head to Hoseok.

'Park Jimin!' Rose blushed madly, and Hobi couldn't help but smile.

'Soon to be Min Jimin' Jimin corrected her calmly and made himself comfortable on the seat. 'Speed up, TaeTae. I have plans for tomorrow's night...'

Tando Port, 21:00

Luhan landed a helicopter half an hour of driving to the port where the boat was waiting for them. It was safer considering Sung-jae's men could observe the harbor.

Jungkook felt like he was weighing 10 kilos more with all the weapons he put on himself. He couldn't hide his golden eyes. He was more than ready to use all of them.

He wasn't a teenager afraid to use his power anymore. He could let out all of his strength while still being able to choose what's right.

Jin was driving, and Namjoon was working on his laptop. He showed the map to Yoongi.

'The boat will take us to the shore at this point. Next to the private beach, near the Summer Residence. He will sail back and stay here.' he pointed to the water near the shore. 'Close enough to have a good view at the Residence. He can take down anyone with his rifle... I will be on this side of the Residence. You will take the front and Jungkook the garden. In this area we will be able to contact each other by mindlink, so don't move further from this area.' Namjoon circled the zone around the Residence.

'We are here,'' Jin informed and turned his head to Jungkook. 'Will you be ok?'

'Totally fine unless you push me to the water...' Jungkook answered, getting out of the car and heading towards the boat, where the captain was waiting for them.

'JayB' Namjoon noded to the man.

'With you on the board I won't be bored, huh?' JayB greeted Yoongi.

'You will manage to take us there without a sound?'

'Don't underestimate my ship... ' JayB pointed his head to the name on the side of the boat.

Ghost.

'Having a smuggler as a Secret Agent is pretty beneficial' Jin patted JayB's shoulder and jumped on the ship.

When all of them took their places looking at the darkness of the sea, the boat gently sailed through the water. The further they went from the harbor the more of JayB's power was embracing them. Until all of them and the ship disappeared.

Yeah, it was pretty convenient to have an invisibility controller as their secret agent.

The Palace, 22:00

Yeonjun was laying on the bed in his own room. Throwing himself from side to side. His eyes were aching. He felt noxious. He reached for his phone on the bedside table, and covered his eyes before the light melted his eyeballs.

22:00.

Wonderful.

He opened his Instagram and closed it as fast. Then he clicked on the gallery and saw the picture BamBam took at the school.

He looked at the smile that was showing innocence and a little bit of shyness.

'You fucking, moron...' he whispered, not being able to take his eyes of the boy next to him on the photo.

He wasn't pleased when his parents decided that he should live with Rose, because of the elite school in Seoul he could go to. He wasn't pleased changing his life and leaving his friends behind. He wasn't pleased by the constant guards observing his every move.

But he realised that he would be in hell if Soobin wouldn't be around. He never behaved like a prince to him. He never tried to show that he is better than any other boy Yeonjun knew. He was always kind. Polite. Funny.

If Yeonjun wanted to prank someone, Soobin was there. If he wanted to sneak out to play games at night - Soobin was there. When he was missing his home, Soobin was there to show him that the Palace could be his home too.

And his love and care for his younger brother was something that Yeonjun couldn't compare to anything else. Boys his age always tried to act tough. Being assholes to their younger siblings, not showing that they care. All of his friends were like that, and it was perfectly normal and acceptable. But Soobin was different. He was holding Jungwon's hand whenever he felt the Younger felt uneasy. He was letting him sleep in his bed when he had nightmares. He was making him smile. He was always thinking about him first...

Maybe it was the effect of observing the wolves behavior. Werewolves were caring and clingy. Always protecting each other... Or maybe it was the effect of Hobi-hyung, who was exactly the same for his younger brothers. The company. The Kingdom. The billions of problems he needed to face daily wasn't stopping him from taking care and making the time for his brothers.

This whole family was fucking cute... Nice. Compassionate. Sacrificing...

Yeonjun gritted his teeth and got out of the bed.

'Where do you think you are going?'

A silent, dangerous voice filled his room.

'A walk.'

'No, you are not...' Lisa said sternly.

'Yes, I am' he said, walking to the door.

'Yeonie, you need to sleep...' Jennie said worriedly.

'I can't, so let me go for a walk!'

'Listen you little...'

'This fucking Palace is filled with guards! You can control my every step for fucks sake! So let me go for a walk before I suffocate here, Lisa!' Yeonjun yelled, looking at her with pleading eyes.

Lisa walked to him and put her hands on his shoulders.

'I know you are worried. So am I...'

'I'm not worried! I'm fucking mad! He took my place! It's my fault they got him!'

'No, it's not... And they will save him.'

'What if they won't?! What if something happens to Rose?! I can't breathe here thinking about it!'

Jennie touched Lisa's back.

'It's ok. Let him go. He is safe here...'

Lise took her hands slowly, releasing Yeonjun.

'Okay. But don't leave the palace.'

Yeonjun nodded.

'Thank you. And sorry I yelled at you...'

'It's fine. I want to scream too...'

Yeonjun was looking at her for a moment and then left the room.

Jennie backhugged Lisa trying to calm down her protective instincts. She knew Lisa was going crazy not being able to protect their friend. Their future Queen.

'We should check on Jisoo... She shouldn't be alone now... Come. You can take care of her. Yeonjun will be fine.'

The said boy was walking through the Palace not knowing where he was going. He was looking at the night behind the windows. He visited the orangerie where not so long ago they were all together. The room was filled with music. Everything was fine. Happy. Peaceful. Now the silence was shouting at him, loud enough to make him ran away from there.

He found the place his heart was calling for desperately when he saw Yugyeom standing next to doors in the middle of the long corridor on the fifth floor.

He walked to him and asked:

'Can you let me in?'

'He is sleeping.'

'I know. I won't wake him up...'

Yugyeom looked at his tired, reddened eyes and nodded. He opened the door and quietly closed them after he walked in.

Yeonjun looked at the sleeping figure on the bed and gulped. He sat at the bed, pressing his back to the headboard. He took out his phone and started to play a game. Some minutes later he felt the moving and someone hugged his knees.

He looked at Jungwon's brown hair on his lap and stroked them.

'Don't worry. I will take care of you until your brother comes back.'

Jebudo, 22:00

Jin was lying on the deck of an invisible boat, looking through the optical sight of his rifle at the Residence. The living room was lightened up and he could perfectly see the people there. Soobin was tight to the chair with the extremely pale person standing next to him. Thank God he looked unharm.

Jin: They have the Prince in the salon. Three vampires. The guy with swords, probably the space controller... and...

He zoomed to the last person's profile and gasped.

Jin:... Dimitri.

Namjoon: What?!

Dimitri was the right hand of Vernon. The guy who was obsessed about Grand Alphas.

Yoongi: I think I will send Vernon 'wanted letter' together with Sung-jae's then...

Jin: They have the helicopter ready...

Namjoon: How is Sung-jae able to afford it? He is banned from using company's and Monarchy money... His accounts are frozen.

Yoongi: Vampires.

Jin: Ten mercenaries in the garden. Probably humans...

Jungkook: Ten more in the front.

Namjoon: The car is approaching...

Jungkook's stomach twisted. Taehyung was there.

He didn't know why he thought about the other alpha at first.

But he wanted to run to the car and kill everybody that would try to approach it. He was struggling to tame his wolf. He focused on breathing. A little bit more... Just a little bit more.

Taehyung stopped the car in the driveway in front of the Summer Residence. Five watchmens pointed the gun at them instantly.

Yoongi: We are here.

Jimin: Hi baby...

Jin: Hey! Stop flirting!

Namjoon: Don't do anything until Hoseok will take Soobin to the car.

Taehyung was waiting to hear Jungkook's voice. But the Younger was silent.

Jin: Dimitri and the vampires with Soobin are moving to the garden. The space controller disappeared...

One of the watchman's approached the driver's door and opened it:

'Hands up! Get out of the car!'

Taehyung, Jimin, Rose and Hoseok slowly got out of the vehicle.

Hoseok grabbed Rose's hand.

'Go!' the watchmen pointed the gun to the door's direction.

Hoseok led them to the house that held so many good memories from his childhood. Knowing that the next memory he will make here will be a bloodbath.

'To the garden!' The mercenary pressed the gun on Taehyung's back and pushed him forward.

Yoongi: Stay calm, Tae...

He didn't receive an answer.

Yoongi: Jimin?

Jungkook: The space controller is around them. Their powers don't work...

Jin: They are in the garden.

Namjoon: We can start...

Taehyung was looking around counting the enemies. He contacted Jimin:

Taehyung: Stay close to me. When we will get Soobin's back, secure him, Hoseok and Rose and run.

Jimin didn't respond and Taehyung understood. He was in the invisible cage of the space controller. He could sense him. His beta scent.

Hoseok stood in front of the vampires and Dimitry. He looked at Soobin. His brother's eyes were full of tears. But he wasn't crying. The relief on his face was so deep, like if he saw a personified hope.

'Where is Sung-jae?' Hoseok asked, looking at Dimitri.

'He couldn't make it. But we will host you royally,' Dimitry chuckled.

'You know well enough that you won't have a life after this...'

'Not in your Kingdom. But you won't be a King for long either way...' Dimitry shrugged. He pointed his gun at Hoseok. 'Wolves first.'

Two vampires approached Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung gulped and tamed his wolf, who wanted nothing more than to bite their throats. He let them put the handcuffs.

'To the helicopter' Dimitry ordered and they pushed Taehyung and Jimin to the machine. When they were seated, under the watch of two mercenaries, the propellers started to move.

Hoseok felt the wave of wind made by the helicopter.

'Now the Princess!' Dimitry yelled, trying to overscream the noise. 'One step at a time! Wrong move and I will shoot the Prince!' he pushed Soobin in Hoseok's direction.

Rose squeezed Hobi's hand and made a step to Soobin.

'No!!' Soobin screamed.

'It's ok Soobin...' Rose said, trying to smile. Her voice was trembling. 'Go to Hoseok...'

'No! Rose!'

'Go...' she whispered, passing him by.

Dimitry grabbed her, pressed the gun to her temple and started to step back towards the machine, surrounded by vampires.

'Go to the car and drive away,'' he ordered Hoseok. 'If I won't see you turning back, I will shoot her.'

Hoseok gulped, nodded and grabbed Soobin. He embraced him with his arm and the mercenaries forced him to move. He was led to the car and forced to get in.

Soobin was crying.

'No! We can't leave them! Hyung! Please... We can't...'

'Shhhh...' Hoseok tried to calm him with his trembling voice, when he started the engine. He slowly turned the car...

Dimitry pushed Rose to the helicopter and wanted to get on himself, when the bullet, that came from the sea direction, pierced through his temple.

In the next second Jungkook appeared from the left and shot one of the men in the helicopter that was watching Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin rolled over the seat to cover Rose's body.

'Don't move! Head low!' he command.

Taehyung kicked the second mercenary making his body fall out of the helicopter.

'TAKE OFF! TAKE OFF!' one of the vampires yelled to the pilot, while running towards Jungkook. The alpha shot him one time, second, third, but he was still running to him. 

Jungkook dropped the gun and clashed with the vampire. He kicked him and made him fall to the ground. He felt the presence behind. The vampire jumped on him, and at the same moment he caught a glimpse of the blade that was falling on his head.

In the next second the sound of steel clashing filled the air.

Yoongi holding two crossed swords stopped the blade.

'I got your back, kid...' he said.

Jungkook nodded and twisted the vampire's hand, breaking it in the process.

Yoongi looked at his opponent and smirked.

He kicked the shocked wolf in the chest, making him step back. He swirled the swords in his hands. The beta made a thigh shield around them, because he couldn't afford to spread his power to a wider range. His eyes were panicked. But Yoongi didn't care. His sword cut through the air. Cut through the space.

The bullets from the sea were hitting the opponents mercilessly. They didn't even know when their souls were leaving their bodies.

In the moment Hoseok turned the car, the silent bullets started to hit Dimitry's men and Namjoon emerged from the darkness.

The missed bullet hit the car and Hoseok instantly pulled Soobin's head to his knees.

'Hide' he whispered. 'Don't move from here...'

Soobin slid down and hid behind the seat.

'T-they are here...' he choked out.

'Of course they are,' Hoseok smiled lightly and pulled out his gun and reloaded it.

He peaked out through the window and opened it silently. He aimed and killed the guy behind Namjoon.

Namjoon used his power and roses' bushes that decorated the driveway started to crawl to his enemies, entwining them with tornes. When they were tied up close together he threw a grenade between them. The explosion lightened the night.

Jin: Namjoon! Hurry up! The helicopter is taking off! Taheyung, Jimin and Rose are still inside!!

Namjoon: When I get closer I won't be able to use my power. We will lose the connection.

Jin: I know... But you need to go to our kids...

Namjoon: Hearing it Yoongi would whoop Your ass...

Namjoon ran in the garden's direction when he saw Hobi running after him.

'Go back!!' he yelled at him.

'No! I need to get Rose back!!'

'For fucks sake Hobi!!' Namjoon shook his head and threw the rifle to him. 'Stay close to me! And as far from vampires as you can!!'

Yoongi felt his control was vanishing.

He was faster when his senses told him that Jimin is somewhere near. In danger.

He didn't even sweat when the kid in front of him tried to stand a chance against his swords.

Finally the blade reached the space controller's heart and Yoongi felt the invisible cage around him disappear.

His opponent fell on his knees in front of him. Then his eyes rolled back and his face hit the ground.

He made a fast turn and beheaded a vampire that tried to approach him from behind.

He exhaled without realising his red eyes had purple reflexes inside them.

The rocking of the helicopter made Taehyung feel dizzy and nauseous. The helicopter was slowly going higher and higher.

Jin: ... me?

Jin: Can you hear me?!

Taehyung: Yeah!!

Taehyung felt the handcuffs unlocking. They fell on the floor.

Jin: Yoongi took down the space controller! Did it work?

Taehyung: Perfectly.

Jin: Can you do something about the pilot?

Taehyung focused and tried to take over the power of the pilot's mind. Then he realised...

Taehyung: He is a vampire. Immune to mind control... I can't kill him either, it's too dangerous...

Jin: You need to get out of there, before you all fly away!

Taehyung looked around. Jimin was protecting Rose from the missing bullets. He took a look at the garden, trying hard to stop his head spinning, and saw Jungkook fighting with the vampire. He was struggling under him, when suddenly took out the wooden crossbow arrow from the belt around his waist and pierced the opponent's heart.

Taehyung: Jungkook...

Jungkook immediately looked up. The helicopter was 12 meters above the ground but it was getting higher and further towards the sea.

Jungkook jumped on his feet and took the crossbow from his back. He put the arrow in the right place and started to run to the helicopter.

Taehyung took a deep breath and on wobbly legs, he grabbed Rose. She shook her head, indicating 'no'. Taehyung put her mind to sleep, so she won't see what's coming.

On the ground Jungkook used the crossbow to shoot the vampire right through the heart and looked at Taehyung. He kicked an opponent on his way and shot the next one. He threw away everything he had in his hands, at the same time Taehyung pushed Rose's sleeping body out from the helicopter. Jungkook spread his hands and his power embraced the falling body. He caught his future queen lightly.

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook ran to the Residence with Rose in his arms. He saw him grabbing Hoseok midway and yelling something to him.

He turned to Jimin.

'No! I won't leave you!!' Jimin shook his head, taking a step back.

'There is someone, who is waiting for you down there...' he answered, grabbing Jimin who started to yell and wiggling, trying to stop Taehyung who was taking him to the open helicopter door.

'No!! Taehyung!! Don't do it...'

Taehyung: Yoongi!

Yoongi: Am ready!

Jungkook sat Rose in the car, and pushed Hoseok to the seat.

'GO!! Don't stop!'

'Jungkook...'Hoseok tried to protest.

'Go! You are still in danger here! Take them home!'

He slammed the car's door and ran back to the garden, just to see Taehyung pushed Jimin out of the helicopter.

Jimin's voice, screaming his brother's name, filled the night. Jungkook pushed his power to slow down his fall into Yoongi's arms. Who caught him and stood him on the ground gently. When Jimin was safely standing on the ground he only felt the wave of air when Jungkook passed him running.

'Leave Tae to Jungkook,' Yoongi said and threw the gun to him. 'We need to deal with the rest.'

Jimin reloaded the gun.

'I, for sure, will deal with something!' he said angrily.

Yoongi smirked looking at his sexy, enraged mate, who simply ran to the enemies, dealing with them effortlessly. For a moment he was staring at his slender body movements.

Namjoon was on the other side of the garden, so the rest of the mercenaries were in the crossfire. He looked around and saw three vampires bodies, so he snapped his fingers and set them on fire. Ending this madness was the matter of seconds.

The helicopter moved further and higher. He was getting the speed. Jungkook saw Taehyung staggered and fell on the helicopter's seat. In the frozen state. Terrified because of the height.

Jungkook's heartbeat was crazy. He ran through the garden, heading to the beach. He found the stairs down the cliff. He reached the stairs. The beach. Observing the machine in the air.

He was throwing away the guns, belts with weapons, the bulletproof vest, while running.

Jungkook: JIN, STOP THE HELICOPTER!

Jin: WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?! TAE IS INSIDE!

Jungkook: STOP IT!

Jungkook: TAEHYUNG! YOU NEED TO JUMP!

Taehyung: NO WAY IN HELL! IT'S LIKE 100 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND!

Jungkook: Trust me... Jump...

Taehyung:...

Jin: I will stop it in: three...

Taehyung grabbed the handler near the doors and looked down. His head instantly spinning at the view.

Jin: ... two...

Then he saw Jungkook running through the beach. He heard a gentle whisper in his head.

Jungkook: Jump...

Jin stopped the propellers of the helicopter. The machine stopped in the air for a second and then suddenly started to fall down. 

When Taehyung fell to the floor escaping from under his feet, he closed his eyes and jumped.

At the same time Jungkook made a hard step and used the ground as a trampoline. His power made him fly through the sky. He caught Taehyung, in the middle of the fall, hugging his waist.

'I got you...' he breathed out.

Jungkook looked at the dark water under them that was getting closer with each second even if his power made them fall slower then they should.

He shut his eyes and when he felt his feet touch the cold surface of the sea and the water poured into his clothes, embracing his body, he let go of Taehyung.

His hands released the other's body, knowing he would just drag him down.

Taehyung instinctively moved his hands until his head got above the water. He sucked in a breath and then looked around in panic. He couldn't feel the arms around him anymore...

His heart stopped. He immediately dived into the darkness of the water. He couldn't see anything so he closed his eyes. He used his senses. His power spread through the water. Until he found the panicked mind. He swam there deeper and deeper into the sea.

He caught the hand. And pulled the body to the surface. He embraced Jungkook tightly. The boy started to cough, spitting the water.

'WHY DID YOU LET ME GO?!' Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook was terrified. He embraced Taehyung's neck tightly. Desperately waving his legs, having a panic attack.

Taehyung secured him in his arms, moving his legs fastly to keep them afloat.

'Jungkook! Calm down! I won't let you go! You got me...' 

Jungkook was desperately trying to take a deeper breath, but his chaotic movements stopped. He seemed to calm down.

'Why did you jump knowing you will fall to the water silly?' Taehyung asked quietly. 

'Would you jump if I wouldn't? You said it yourself... There is nothing that could stop me to get to you...'

Taehyung felt a squueze in his heart. This guy... He felt Jungkook shaky breaths on his neck. 

'Stay where you are!' they heard Jin's scream.

The invisible boat appeared not so far away and slowly was sailing to them.

Their bodies started to shiver in the cold water, when the next wave came and covered their heads. Jungkook started to panic again. His legs embraced Taehyung's waist, when he tried to be even closer.

'H-hold me...' Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung embraced Jungkook even tighter, feeling his heart clenching at the sound of fear in Jungkook's voice. But at the same time, even being so deep in the cold sea, he felt warm, holding the shivering body in his arms.

Timeout - 23:00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 4700 words about events that happen in the span of 5 hours.

How was the action ride? It's not the last one...

Do you like the action scenes? 

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 20.4K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
497K 22K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
105K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
97.3K 5.5K 11
Jungkook has dedicated his immortal life as a fairy to protect the Kingdom Seven. He was first shown love and compassion by the queen Mina who had ma...