Not so much in love with the...

Por xx-WillowDane-xx

Nora moves to the other side of the country. Suddenly she lives by the sea and can feel the cool seawater aro... Mais

NOTE
Before
Playlist
1. Eh... bye?
2. Detention!
3. Friends?
4. Okay then, weirdo
5. Big brother
6. Fucked up
7. Feelings?
8. Kissy kiss
9. Going out
10. Dare
11. Plans
12. Stars
13. Never💥
14. Mad in the forest💥
15. Dump💥
16. Mask
17. Needy💥
18. Huh?
19. Pain
20. Dream
21. Choose💥
22. Brolove
23. Doubledate
24. Badboy
25. Room💥
26. Italy
27. Shopping💥
28. Diner
29. School
30. Winterprom 💥
31. Hear💥
32. Yes!
33. Max💥
34. Fair💥
35 . Plane
36. Playlist💥
37. Leave
38. Replaced
39. University
40. Okay
Do NOT panic
Change of plans
41. New
42. Lost
43. Prize
44. Home
45. Dress up💥
46. Work💥
47. Locked
48. Drifting
49. Tea
50. Paparazzi
51. Inaugurate💥
52. Leaving
53. Boyfriend
54. No
55. Gone
56. Changes
57. Together
58. Wannabe
59. Suffer
60. Names & pics💥
60. Crying
61. Christmas
63. Perfect
64. Rain
65. Hi
67. Come back
68. Heartbeat
69. You okay?
70. Pram
71. More
Epilogue

62. Threats

206 6 46
Por xx-WillowDane-xx

It's Christmas morning.

Today, my friends come for dinner and we have a lot to do. "Come on Stan, we gotta cook." I nag and he groans, moving his head on his pillow. "No. Daddy has to sleep," he growls, after which he falls asleep again. I roll my eyes. Daddy? Really?

"If daddy wakes up now, daddy gets a kiss," I whisper in his ear and his eyes shoot open. He parts his lips and sits up. "Kiss?" he frowns and I giggle. "If you help," I shrug and he groans again.

But, he gets up. His chest is bare and I take a sneak peak of his sixpack. Maybe, if I'm fast, I can take a picture... "Can you see all of it or do I have to turn?" he smirks as he takes a nip of his coffee. I blush. There goes my picture...

"Lyn, Amber and Jade will be here in an hour. We have to start cooking," I change he subject. He chuckles. "Sure," he says, but starts to cut the chicken. I pout and he shakes his head. "No. No knifes near by my baby," he says and I roll my eyes.

"You won't be such an overprotective dad, will you?" I ask. He smirks. "Oh, I'm sure I will. No one hurts my baby or my Queen." He's serious. And cute.

I hug him and he gives me a kiss. "I love you," he says and goes back to work. I set the table and give him a kiss every time I pass him. You can see him bright up when he sees me coming. "I like this game," he tells me and I giggle. "Me too. But I like you more," I flirt.

He raises an eyebrow. "If you didn't I would be worried," he grins and I giggle again. "Let's dress up. They'll be here in fifteen minutes." I suggest and he nods, walking to the bedroom.

I'm just done with my dress as the doorbell rings. Stan looks up, but I'm already going for it. "Hey girls!" I enthusiastically shout. Jade hugs me and Lyn and Amber walk in. I close the door and they sit down on the couch.

Stan walks out of the bedroom and smiles at my friends. They just gasp. Lyn jumps up. "This is your new boyfriend?!" Her jaw drops, and Ambers and Jades too. "That's the guy from the picture!" Jade yells. Oh no.

"Yes, this is Stan from high school," I say and walk over to hug him. He looks scared. "This is the guy who totally abandoned you and over which you cried almost every day?" Amber asks and I nod, hesitantly.

Ambers eyes narrow and she stands up, walking to him. The, she pricks her finger in his chest and I let go of him, watching what she'll do.

"Listen, boy. I don't know how you brainwashed her, but you did. You don't deserve Nora. You had her and you ruined it. Do you know that?" she snaps and he nods, overwhelmed. "Good. Me and my friends have different ways to torture a guy, each for another way he hurts a friend of ours. If you leave her, we'll strip every inch of skin off you, inch by inch. You'll scream from the pain. And if you cheat on her, we'll bury you under hot coals, coal by coal we'll drop on you. It'll burn. And after we're done, no one will find your body."

He gulps. He looks terrified.

"O-okay," he stutters, and his eyes meet mine. Help me, they say. I shrug, not knowing what to say. Lyn gets up too wand walks to him. His eyes widen and he takes a few steps back. "Are you scared? Good. 'Cause we ain't playing," she threatens and he gulps again.

When Jade stands up too, I get in the middle of it. "Owkayy, I think he understands it," I say, telling them with my eyes to stop. They nod and shrug, sitting down again. They start talking with each other and I turn around to face Stan. His eyes are wide, his face a little pale.

"Nothing to worry about. You won't leave anyways, so," I smile and he nods. I give him a kiss and take his hand in mine. We sit down and he shakes his head. With a frown, I look up. 'What?' I mouth, but he just pulls me on his lap. Giggling, I give him a kiss and he looks happy with himself.

Lyn raises a brow and Amber coughs. I roll my eyes when I feel Stan tense. "Guys, it's okay. We're together for six weeks now and he did nothing. And by the way, he won't leave me. He's anxious for me leaving." I tell them and they mumble in approval. Stan relaxes a bit.

"And I'm pregnant," I better tell them straight away. Stan stiffens and their jaw drops. "What?" Jade is the first one to speak. "I'm pregnant," I say again, and look up at Stan. His eyes are closed and his lips move. What is he doing?

"What are you doing?" I whisper-ask him. He opens one eye, looking down at me. "I'm praying they don't have a way to torture me for this one," he answers, looking serious. I roll me eyes and snuggle to his chest. "I'll protect you." I giggle.

When I look back at my friends, they look shocked. "You're... gonna have a baby?" Lyn asks and I nod. They jump up, all at the same time, and start screaming. Stan seems anxious. "Oh lord. What did we get into?" he asks himself and I giggle, giving him a kiss.

"They're not that bad," I try to convince him. He raises both eyebrows. "Do you believe it yourself? They just said they would kill me, and you don't think they're 'that bad'? Thanks. Love you too," he says. If you put it that way...

I shrug and wait for the screaming to stop. "Guys!" I shout and they are silent again. "I know it's big, but stop for a minute. Tell him you're okay with it and that he can stay alive," I joke and they laugh.

"It's okay, loser. You're a good guy," Amber laughs. He frowns. "I'm not a loser," he brings in and Amber grins. "Oh boy, Nora. What did you get yourself? He's such a sissy," she laughs. Stan sits up, ready to start a discussion.

"I'm. Not. A. Sissy." he practically growls. "I'm okay with softie. I am a softie. But just because I love Nora. You should have seen me before." he boasts. I start laughing so hard.

"Hey! You should stand on my side!" he yells, indignant. "I'm... I'm sorry!" I laugh. I take a deep breath and stop laughing. "Okay. You're right. He was a bad boy. But not anymore, since I turned him into a softie," I giggle and tap his nose. He doesn't seem to mind.

Amber raises a brow. "Still a sissy." Stan narrows his eyes. "Fine. Call me whatever you want. But I did steal Nora from you." He sticks out his tongue and gives me a kiss, wrapping his arms around me. So now it's about me?

"We had her before you had her back. She's ours. Not yours. You had your chance and you blew it. You're second in row, man." she tells him. He looks taken aback. Then, his eyes plea to me. I giggle. "You're first," I whisper and he's happy again. So easy...

Amber frowns at me. "I heard that and I'm not happy with it. But I'm single so, what do I know!" She rolls her eyes. Stan just laughs at her. "I'm not single," he challenges and sticks out his tongue again. She raises a brow. "I can make you single real quick." she threatens.

He stays silent. He believes her? "Come on! Fight back!" I punch him. He shakes his head. "She's right," he whispers, hiding his face in my neck. I feel a flood of pity hit me and my hand goes through his hair. "She's not," I whisper back and he looks up. His eyes are watery.

"Ha! I win," Amber smirks. Stans eyes snap up to her. He gasps and his grip loosens a bit. "You bitch," He narrows his eyes. Amber just seems happy with herself. "You lied?" he asks and she nods, giggling. "I don't like your friends, Queen," he sighs, leaning back.

Jade starts laughing. "Queen!" she manages out. Stan looks down. His cheeks are red and he seems embarrassed. It's enough. "Could you just stop making fun of him? He's trying so hard! I can't say the same of you," I snap and they stop immediately. Stan gives me a small smile.

"He knows he has hurt me. And he's sorry. He's more, actually. He thinks I don't know it, but he's trying so hard to make up. Too hard. He places me above everything, more than he should. So stop making fun of him and accept him. He's good for me," I snap and they look down.

Stans eyes search mine. They show love. I melt and mirror his gaze. "It's okay. Stop making up and stop living with guilt. It's okay," I whisper and cup his cheeks in my hands. "Okay," he whispers back, and I kiss his tears away.

He finally believes he's good for me.

************

@weirdbleep kreun.

xxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.3K 249 33
you just moved to Germany and have no friends. New school, new neighborhood, new life. You meet your neighbor Bill Kaulitz and you start going to the...
80 31 26
Monday came unexpectedly. Unlike the weekday no one ever looks forward to, this Monday was a little different. He was a breath of fresh air in my suf...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
6M 246K 43
〚FEATURED〛 ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ "My pick-up lines are great." "Yeah, and I have a pet llama." "You do??" "No, idiot." ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ Arc-en-ciel (n.): Rainbow He's the perfe...