Revenge | A Kim Taehyung Fanf...

By TaestheticMe

(completed) "Why? Why'd you kill her when you loved her?!" "Some things are just never meant to be, No matte... More

Important Note
Prologue
Cast
Friends and Enemies
Requests
IronLady
Something's Wrong
Love
Goodbye Sis
Trip
Lying Game
Caught in a Lie
Love on Hiatus
Tears and Memories
Danger
Save Me
Reunion
Blame Game
Mission
Goodbye Love
Just a Friend
Bring the Trouble, Make it Double
Deal!
Great Expectations
Smarter than I thought
Get into hiding!
Sneak in
Realisation
Heart shattering
Unveil the story
Rescuer
Do you need help babygirl?
Deals and confessions
Long lost enemies
Let's play a game, Shall we?
Finale
Epilogue
Afterword

Marriage

185 7 0
By TaestheticMe

Min Yeji weds Lee Sehun.

He opened the invitation card , the location the event was well organised. He smiled, maybe what Seoyeon said last night was true after all.

I return every single memory of you, back to you.
I want to forget you and I surely will, thank you for being with me.
From: Yeji

He looked further to find a diary, which he had gifted her and she promised to never  keep away from her. The rest were all pictures of them together. Right down below was a small box.

He knew exactly what it was so he preferred not opening it. He tried his best last night to forget everything, he didn't want to get back to it all over again.

~

"This is getting exasperating!" Jimin growled as he sat back on the chair of the caféteria.

"You guys still didn't find any traces?" Sora asked as she sipped on her drink.

Seoyeon: " Who ever that person might be, should be an experienced person and known this before hand. But they didn't even leave one trace. No one knew about the bullet, how could it be like this?!"

Jimin: " Taehyung is actually not his own self from the past few days, Seoyeon do you know what's wrong with him? Does he still come to sanitize his wound?"

Seoyeon: " He came last night at a very late hour around 01:00 , I had a VIP patient coming so I took an off late. That's also the reason why I couldn't sanitize his wound so I scheduled it today in the evening."

Jimin: " if you get a chance, just ask him if there's something bothering him, I am not used to seeing him like this. Even though I know Taehyung will never cry or feel like loosing because he is strong, but I still want him to be his old self."

This reminded Seoyeon of last night, it means he really was sad and needed company. She thought to herself it would might as well be the case where she would have not let him go.

Jimin had a worried look on his face and so did Jungkook.

Ah bro! I really thought Kim Taehyung and Min Yeji had something going on between them! I ship them so much!

A few murmurs were heard from a group of friends and the four people having a conversation so long were suddenly active and looked forward to hear what the group spoke about.

Jungkook: "Is it by any chance that Yeji and Taehyung's relationship is public now?"

Seoyeon motioned for the trio to be quite as she walked over to the group.

Seoyeon: " Hi!"

Girl 1 :" Oh doctor Lee! You remember my sister? You treated her few days back and she recovered faster than expected. Thank you so much!"

Seoyeon: " That's great! I wish your sister all the best. Um- can you do me a favor?"

Girl 2: " Sure! What is it? We'll be glad to help."

Seoyeon: " I need information."

Girl 3: " oh that might be tough but regarding what?"

Seoyeon: " Well you guys were talking something about Kim Taehyung. I don't know the exact news but it concerns me as he is my patient, so if it's some medical condition?"

Girl 1: " Ah no! You didn't hear the news? Min Yeji is getting married to Lee Sehun. We are sad because we shipped her with Kim Taehyung."

Seoyeon was completely silent. Her own brother didn't tell him anything about it. On the other hand was her friend, she now had to choose either of it.

She thanked the group and without more further delay she rushed out leaving the shouting trio ignored.

Jimin: " Hey! Where are you going?!"

Sora: " Seoyeon where are you going?!"

Jungkook: " Did something happen? Hey-!"

Seoyeon's POV

I had questions. Answer to which could only be given by my brother.

I went to the changing room, removed my coat and Identity Card of the hospital. Taking my phone and bag I rushed out. I needed my answer, right now.

I drove through as fast as I could.

I dashed opened the door as I barged in.
"Sehun! Where are you?!"

"Seo? What happened? Why are you-"

He felt silent between his sentence as he felt a sharp pain on his cheek where Seoyeon just slapped him.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"I get it, you are mad why I didn't tell you this? I am sorry, I wanted to surprise you." He said as he smiled.

" That's not the case boy! You are getting married to Min Yeji? Why her? There were thousands of girls out there!"

" Well what happened was..."
He then told me the whole incident of Yoongi coming and offering this to him.

Without a word, I left...

Day of marriage~ (third person POV)

Yeji adjusted her crown as she let the white net cloth fall to her face.

Sehun adjusted the button of his suit and was all ready to leave when he got a call.

"Hello?"

-

Yeji thought it prudent to freshen herself with some liquid but there was no one around so she decided to get it by herself.

On her way, she passed a room where she heard a familiar voice.

"Hello? Yes. Everything is planned."

It didn't take her even a second to recognise the person. Sehun.

"Yes. Listen, bring in the papers and keep them in my drawer right now itself and take care of Kim Somi. After I kill Yeji tonight, the possibility of her getting rescued during the investigation is high."

Yeji couldn't believe what she heard. All this was a plan.

" This plan began with me, brainwashing Yoongi and will end with the end of Min Yeji's life."

It didn't take her time to put two and two together and understand the whole plot.

Meanwhile, Sehun turned back and saw the girl completely astonished from the sight infront of her.

He stopped speaking as he put a step forward towards her while she stepped back as she saw him move forward.

"Wait right there." He spoke softly but Yeji seemed too scared to even hear anything as she made a run to anybody she could find so she could tell atleast someone about it.

Sehun ran behind her as he took an injection from the room.

He held Yeji by her wrist and twisted it, to which the girl yelled in pain. Without further delay, he injected her neck with Bromhexine. *

*( Bromhexine is a toxic chemical, or to be precise a poison)

A/N: Sorry for late updates,,, I hope y'all enjoying the story so far:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.7K 20
A Kim Taehyung fanfic.
173K 5K 23
Highest Rank: 405 in Fanfiction
220K 6.2K 37
Y/N has plans on a wedding for her cousin. Turns out, her cousin has plans just as well...
162K 4.6K 15
A 23 years old boy (Jeon Jungkook) who is known to be dangerous and cruel mafia, the one who kills his enemy mercilessly, people and other mafia grou...