The Judge, The Jury, The Exec...

By Black_Prince_Lelouch

Kishou Arima was said to be the most feared Ghoul Investigator, but what they didn't know was that there was... More

Bio
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]

[Chapter 4]

585 21 6
By Black_Prince_Lelouch

In Tokyo lurks a certain kind of despair..

Humans are considered on the top of the food chain...But there were beings who hunt them as food source...These monsters who hunt down the dead flesh of humans...They are called...

"G H O U L S"

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

The Judge, The Jury, The Executioner

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

As I walked through the dimly lit streets, Katrina's unconscious form slung over my shoulder, I couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility. Saving her from that aggressive Ghoul was one thing, but now I had to navigate the delicate task of guiding her through the tumultuous world of Ghouls.

As we reached her apartment, I carefully laid her on the bed. The place was a mess, evidence of her struggles with this new reality. I sighed, realizing that she had no idea what awaited her in this dark and complex world.

I decided to wait for her to wake up. I sat on a chair, absentmindedly tapping my fingers on the table. The room was silent, save for the occasional distant sound of sirens and footsteps echoing through the alleyways.

After what felt like an eternity, Katrina stirred. Her eyes fluttered open, and confusion clouded her gaze. It took a moment for her to register the surroundings, and when she did, a mix of fear and realization crossed her face.

"Where... where am I?" she stammered, sitting up abruptly.

"Easy there," I said, leaning back in the chair. "You're in your apartment. I brought you here after saving you from that Ghoul in the alley."

Her eyes widened, and she clutched the sheets, memories of the recent events flooding back. "G-Ghoul? What's happening to me? Why is this happening?"

I sighed, considering my words carefully. "You're a Ghoul now, Katrina. There's no way to change that, but I can help you navigate this new reality. The world you knew is gone, and now you have to adapt."

She looked at me with a mix of confusion and desperation. "Who are you? Why are you helping me?"

I smirked, running a hand through my hair. "Name's Y/N. Just think of me as your friendly neighborhood Ghoul expert. And as for why I'm helping you, let's just say it's in my best interest to ensure Ghouls like you don't end up causing unnecessary trouble."

As I explained the basics of Ghoul society and the dangers she would face, Katrina listened attentively, absorbing the information like a sponge. It was clear that she had no choice but to trust me in this unfamiliar world.

"Erm W-Why do you wear a blindfold? A-Are you blind?" Katrina asked me, looking a bit embarrassed. I mean, it's not every day someone can be in the same room as me, the famous Y/N, known for his dashing face and charming personality, hehehe.

Leaning back in the chair, I began to channel my waffling powers, "So, a long, long, long time ago – and by that, I mean really long ago – there was a man named Chyung Myung. He was renowned for his immense wisdom and extraordinary strength. One day, while he was taking a stroll, he came across a girl trapped under a tree that had fallen on her due to a storm. Being the kind-hearted person he was, Chyung Myung helped her by lifting up the tree. As it turned out, that girl wasn't just any ordinary girl; she was a goddess. The goddess, surprised by Chyung Myung's kindness, then told him that she would grant one of his wishes. And it was his wish that became the reason my family was born."

Katrina appeared completely starstruck and mind-blown. She gazed directly into my eyes and asked, "Mr. Y/N, what was that wish he made?"

I smirked and replied, "Well, it was none other than the creation of the food of the gods—the Kikufuku."

--Time Skip--

I then took Katrina, who was persistently nagging me about the absolute waffle I told her, to the place where she had encountered that weirdo with the perverse analogy.

"Um, Mr. Y/N, why are we back here again?" Katrina asked from behind. She was slightly shaking and wore a nervous expression on her face. I can't really fault the poor girl; after all, it's not every day you run into weirdos like that dude.

I sighed and looked at her with a confident smile

"Okay, first of all, please, by that, I mean PLEASE don't call me Mister; I'm literally your age. And second of all, there will be someone looking for you here. To be precise, it's going to be a blue-haired girl with a bob cut. Oh, and spoiler alert, she's a ghoul. Now, I really would like to stick around, but I've got duties to attend to, so bye-bye." With that, I started making my way slowly out of the alley while still facing her.

"W-Wait a minute, you can't just dump all this information and leave me here, a-and it's Sunday! No one works on a Sunday. Also—HUH? W-Where did he go?!" Katrina stood there shocked, staring wide-eyed at the spot where Y/N was standing, which now only left an outline shaped like Y/N.

Just as Katrina was about to run and look for Y/N, another voice was heard from the other side of the alley.

"You! Why aren't you eaten?!"

"AHHHHH"

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

"AHHHHH"

"Huh, I wonder what that could be," I mused to myself while standing atop an apartment building.

"Oh well, the day has only just started, and the wind feels fresh today, so it's only fair that I start doing something productive," I exclaimed to myself while jumping up and down energetically.

"HEY, YOU BLINDFOLDED WEIRDO, GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!"

I just sighed and told myself, "Oh well, that's my cue to leave. It's time to do something productive."

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ring! Ring! Ri-*Crash*

"Ugh, stupid alarm clock. I was in the middle of a really good dream." 

I woke up feeling refreshed after my productive sleep. I gazed at my mobile phone, which was placed on my nightstand, and saw something that scared the shit out of me.

16 MISSED CALLS??!?

Oh its just 16 missed calls i can always make up some excuse-WAIT A MINUTE....

ITS ALL FROM UTAHIME

Fuck.

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

Meanwhile, in a dim and shady alley in the 13th ward, we observe a man dressed in a black suit and shades engaged in conversation with another bulky looking man.

"So, what do you say, Zen'in? Want to get in on the assassination of that white-haired brat?" The man dressed in black asked the mysterious figure.

The bulky man then turned toward the man dressed in black and said with a smirk, "I'm not a Zen'in anymore. I took my wife's name; it's Fushiguro now, but sure..."

.

.

.

"Count me in"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 62.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
183K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
749K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...