Match Made In Hell || ongoing

By omfg_af

It's a six month marriage... Velencia needs to kill Alessio for her throne but what happens when her mother g... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
PROLOGUE~ Velencia
PROLOGUE~ Alessio
Chapter 2~ Blueberries
Chapter 3~ Sniper
Chapter 4~ Park
Chapter 5~ Angry
Chapter 6~ Easy
Chapter 7~ Violet
Chapter 8~ Thirty million
Chapter 9~ Weakness
Chapter 10~ Inciting hatred
Chapter 11~ Helpless
Chapter 12~ Catch up
Chapter 13~ Personal
Chapter 14~ Twisted
Chapter 15~ Agonizing pain
Chapter 16~ " I don't bite "
Chapter 17~ Addiction
Chapter 18~ Sign the papers
Chapter 19~ Airplane
Chapter 20~ Parachute
Chapter 20~ realization
Chapter 21~ Hate my life
Chapter 22~ Silvio
Chapter 23~ Ballet
Chapter 24~ Gone
Chapter 24~ silhouette
Chapter 25~ Apologize
Chapter 26~ Attack
Chapter 28~ Spared
Chapter 29~ Save me
Chapter 30~ Russia
Chapter 31~ Shower

Chapter 1~ Sugar Coat

58.1K 1.9K 2K
By omfg_af

Not edited- heyy, welcome to my book and account any new readers, and to others who have alr been here. Also, people who know me, I have to be nice so i don't scare away the new readers. So be ready for hella '!'...

I added another character in the book, so make sure to go back to the first chapter and check out his aesthetic. Please go there and comment ur opinion, also if u scroll under the aesthetic boards you'll see small descriptions I added just now. So make sure to check it out.

Chile, make sure to vote n comment. When this gets 1K+ comments and 562 votes I might start writing the next chapter. But this book with most likely update weakly! But yeah sometimes i might update hella fast and shi so make sure to comment n vote.

Have a good read!

Velencia Kade

I watch as my sister paces back and forth in the small room, her blazer was discarded about ten minutes ago when she was panicking about me getting shot in the head.

"No, say no" is all she says and I roll my eyes looking at the needle piercing my skin over and over again, the inc that covers my scar burns but I chose to embrace the pain.

She knows about our birth giver's plans, she knows how I am supposed to kill the most feared mafia don in their world in under 7 months, if I don't I die.

My mother gave me a day to think about it and it's almost been 20 hours since the conversation, I'm leaning more towards the 'I accept' side. It's the only way I can take her down and keep her from hurting my family.

"You worry too much," I say to my twin, we're twins but look next to nothing alike.

She glares at me and the tattoo artist lets out a small chuckle predicting my sister's outburst, "well someone has to, if my other piece is going out to murder the scariest person in the fucking world what do I do?" she asks rhetorically, throwing her hands into the air.

I shrug coolly, "spa day?" she glares daggers at me, Jesus it was just a simple suggestion.

Her calling Alessio Morona the scariest person in the world is like a bullet to the gut, he gets the title because my mother won't give me the throne that I deserve. Everyone knows damn well dad left that throne for me before he passed.

I want-need the title of number 1.

"Amara, I've been doing this for years" I try calming her down before her anger starts shining through, dad noticed some anger problems in her when we were 12 and ever since, she's been diagnosed with anger issues.

She sends me her business woman glare, the one that makes her own partners run and piss their pants, I roll my eyes to it before turning away and looking at the tattoo.

"Who is Alessio?" Ry asks from the back, I sigh and his mother turns around with a sarcastic grin. "The best killer in the whole world-" she pauses as she walks to poor little Ryder and cups his face "-and your aunty is going to go against him"

She's going to use my nephew to blackmail me...

"Maybe you should double think this, he's a devil, Vel," Ajax says under his breath, I glare at my friend as he continues tattooing my forearm. Not him too, he knows everything since I got drunk to make the pain and worry go away for one night.

I let out a small hiss when the needle travels over the freshly healed scar, I can do this, why won't anyone believe me?

"You're going to win, right V?" Ry asks looking around his mother, I send the four year old a small smile not confirming or declining. I don't want to give anyone hope of the end, it leaves more space for me to let them all down.

I promised dad I was going to take care of them, and that's what I'll do.

Ajax only sighs with a small shake of his head, "you're bleeding, want me to stop?" Ajax asks carefully, lifting the needle from my skin, I look down and see the snake that was supposed to wrap around my forearm almost done.

"Keep going" I don't want to see the scar of her cutting my arm because I could have gotten caught on a mission any longer then I have to

I look away from the needle ignoring the pain, I've been through too much worse to show weakness at a simple tattoo. "V I think I should sto-'' I glared at him, causing him to shut up, his jaw clenched as he continued.

"See, this is what I mean" Amara scoffs, my eyes find her and she's undoing the first two buttons of her shirt, I raise an eyebrow asking her to elaborate.

She rolls up her sleeves as she speaks, "you don't think logically, you see something you want and won't leave it until it's in your hands" she paces back and forth, and she thinks too logically.

I tuned out her lecture thinking of ways I could do this. I could find out where he'd be this week with the least or no security and use a sniper. But even then I feel like wherever this man goes he'd have the eyes of his guards on him at all times.

He's too smart to step out alone, his smartness is something I think about too much. What if he outsmarts me and wins this? What if he ends up killing me and I have to leave my family alone in the hands of my cruel mother?

Ry has already seen things no kid-not even adults should be seeing, I can't let him see anything else and ruin his mind. He's supposed to be a kid, but he knows how to use a gun, how to handle knives, and self defence because of the amount of times his own grandmother tried hurting him behind everyone's backs.

She wanted to get Amara married off before she had Ry, but the affair Amara had in university, her attempt at freedom, caused her to get pregnant. The man she loved left her after he found out about the pregnancy.

He called her and the baby a mistake and broke her heart, our mother knew no one would ever marry Amara if she had a kid, if people knew she'd been pregnant. So she tried forcing my sister to have an abortion under everyone's noses.

But she couldn't let go of her baby, I don't blame her.

She'd fixed an engagement with the Mexican mafia leader for Amara, but when he found out about little Ryder he threw it back at my mother's face saying he didn't want her anymore. They treated my sister like some fucking object.

I couldn't even help, I didn't even know because I was sent to London for two months.

Dad had just passed too, I felt the worst for leaving Amara alone but mother said she'd hurt my sister if I didn't leave, I never knew she was pregnant until I got back.

I can't fail, I have to kill Alessio for my family to make it out of this. I won't risk their lives, I am going to kill him, I am going to accept her last fucking challenge.

***

I bite my tongue from snapping back at her, she glares at Amara who was just here to offer me emotional support.

"You're a disappointment who doesn't get a say in this," she says to my sister, I can see the tears welling up in her eyes. When mother goes to talk again I step in front of her, so she can't see my sister anymore.

I might be older by minutes but she's still my responsibility after dad left.

"I have a condition" I look down at my mother, she raises her eyebrow with a small scoff. My eyes flicker to the papers on her desk, the second I sign those my mission starts.

Her dark brown eyes staring at me with only hatred for a reason I don't even know, "what makes you think you're allowed to make these 'conditions'" she asks in almost a taunting way.

I count to ten in my head and back, do not say anything you'll regret Velencia, don't let her get to you.

"Seeing that you need me to kill the don, I think I do get a condition or two in this contract" I wave my hand in the general direction of the papers, she scowls when she registers my valid point.

"What do you want?" mother snaps.

She expects me to flinch but I look at her unimpressed, "no one can lay a hand on anyone who has Kade blood running through their veins-" I pause with a small sigh, "-and Ajax" he's my best friend, I can't leave him at risk like that.

I can hear Amara's small gasp at my ordering tone and clause in the contract, my mother grinds her teeth as she looks at Amara.

"You want to protect her and that stupid kid?" I have to fist my shirt to keep myself from slamming my fist into her face, if it was anyone else talking about my loved ones like that I'd make sure they were 6 feet under.

I give her a short nod, "I mean it literally too, no one gets to lay a single finger on the three" I whisper, she looks at me with disgust, she hates how much I love those three, she thinks it makes me weak.

My love for them is what's going to be my biggest motivation.

She rolls her eyes before sitting down in her chair, age catching up to the old hag as she's out of breath while grabbing the contract and writing down my conditions with a red pen.

Her hair started to grow white, wrinkles covering her face, dark circles, and ugly skin. Couldn't she die faster?

She hands back the contract I've already read over three times, just in case I quickly flip through it to see if she added anything else with the red pen.

When I see the rest the same as it was before I snatch the pen from her hand, my jaw clenching as I sign everywhere it tells me to. Accepting all the rules of this sick game, 7 months, the Morana blood on my hands.

The papers I just signed said that if I don't kill him in seven months, that if I lose our little game she has full permission to kill or do whatever she wants with me. With no resistance from me.

But if I do end up losing, I will do anything to get back to my family first and get them somewhere safe. Try my best to shoot a bullet through her useless brain.

I never follow the rules anyway.

I shove the papers towards her and she smirks, flipping through them, the bitch puts her hand out so we can shake but I step back, "game on, Esther" are the last words I give her before turning.

I nod for my sister to leave with me, she pushes off the wall she was leaning against as we walk out of the doors.

"I can't believe you did that," she's out of breath, I let out a deep exhale I was holding the whole time and held her hand before she has a panic attack again. "Breath Amara," I remind her as we walk up the stairs.

"I can't lose you" she holds my hand tighter, I wrap an arm around her and pull her into my side as we speed up.

I can hear her practice her breathing, "we're leaving right now, the safe house dad left us an hour away from here. She's not smart enough to look closest to her, and she has no idea that place exists" I whisper into her ear so the guards don't hear.

I have no idea who here is on our side and who is on Esther's, I won't risk it.

And I won't assure my sister that I will be fine, Alessio is too good for me to win easily, I can't have her thinking I will be fine. It would break her even more if something happens.

We barge into Amara's room where Ajax sits with a sleeping Ryder in his arms, I point to him that it's time for us to go.

He looks at a panicking Amara, before I could help her she pulls away from me and runs into the bathroom. I wince when I hear her sob along with the bathroom door slamming shut. She's having a panic attack again and won't let me help.

I have to force my worry out of my mind this time, I walk to Ajax who is looking at me with wide eyes. "You did it, didn't you?" he asks with disbelief.

What? It's only the most dangerous and deadly man in the world I'm going to kill, and it's not like if I don't I might die. Well, when you put it like that...

I don't answer him because he already knows my answer, and the clause I made. After all, he was the only person I told before saying it to Esther.

I run a hand through Ry's hair and he mumbles something turning around, "get up Ry, we're going on a road trip" I sugar coat the situation of us leaving the house for the four-year-old.

He opens his eyes and snuggles into Ajax's hoodie, "really?" the kid asks with a small grin. I give his forehead a kiss while nodding, Amara's silent cries echo in the room causing his eyebrows to furrow.

"Where is mommy?" is his first question, my eyes meet Ajax's before he clears his throat and makes Ry stand. "She's just grabbing her things, can you grab your backpack?" Ajax hands Ry his paw patrol backpack.

We can't take all our things, so we minimised it to the most important stuff. "Want to start putting the bags in the car for me?" I ask Ajax, he sighs with a nod as he runs a tattooed hand through his hair.

Ryder sits on the bed, his legs dangling a bit as he watches my friend pick up some bags with ease.

"You okay, kiddo?" I run a hand through Ry's soft brown hair, he only nods as his hands fidget with the strap of his bag. I can see his breathing speed up, that's when I kneel down in front of him.

He looks at me with glossy eyes, this kid is too smart for everyone's good. "You're going to win, right V?" I swipe my thumb under his eye when a tear slips.

I want to kill Esther for making this kid cry, I want to kill her for ruining us all.

Ajax saves me from my answer, "what cars are we taking?" he asks and I turn around grabbing the keys for Amara's Mercedes-Benz AMG G and my Hennessey Venom.

"My bags in my car, the rest in the other one," I say and he nods while taking the keys, those are the only two cars my mother can't track because I destroyed the trackers in them.

Ajax leaves and Amara walks out of the bathroom, her nose red and her mascara gone along with the rest of her makeup. She walks towards me and Ry before kneeling down, kissing her son's forehead.

"Sleepy?" she asks with a smile and motherly tone, Ry nods with a small yawn before she brushes some hair away from his face. I get up and grab my black backpack, pulling it onto my shoulders before taking my matching black suitcase.

"You can sleep in the car, let's go baby" she whispers and he nods, she picks up her black Louis Vuitton duffel and matching suitcase.

Ry walks in front of us, I make sure he can't see when both Amara and I tuck a gun in our waistbands and a knife down the fronts of our shirts, resting them between our breasts under our bras.

"You okay?" I ask lightly, she nods but doesn't get to talk before Ryder gasps and turns back. "Ryder, where are you-" Amara freezes when he runs up the stairs and down the hall we just walked through

Amara runs and tells me to stay back and watch our bags in case a guard here tags them with a tracker, I can hear her heels clicking against the hardwood as she runs back down the hall.

The guards look at me with a raised eyebrow before their eyes find my chest and the bit of cleavage due to my low-cut shirt. I scoff.

"Let me take those" I hear Ajax from behind me, and I couldn't even tell him to stop overworking himself and to calm down before he grabs the two bigger suitcases by the handle and easily walks downstairs.

I fix the straps of my backpack before pulling my phone out from my back pocket, my lock screen of Amara, Ajax, dad, and me lights up. Dad loved Ajax like his own son after his dad passed, Ajax's dad and mine were best friends, he took it upon himself to raise Ajax as his own.

I swipe the bottom of my screen and my phone opens. I message mine and Amara's bodyguard that dad set to us when we were kids knowing I can trust him. He's been like a second father to us after dad 'mysteriously' died years ago.

I tell him to help Ajax with the bags and to start the two cars, the sound of Amara's heels makes me stuff my phone into my back pocket.

She walks through the hall with her son in her arms, glaring at anyone who looks at him. I let out a small chuckle when I saw what he forgot, dad had gotten a bunch of baby items before he passed for our future kids, he gave Amara's first child a little stuffed bunny. And well 55 million dollars when he turns 18.

"I forgot Mr. T" Ry giggles with the stuffed animal he carries everywhere in his hands, "Mr. T could have lived alone" Amara grumbles, I pick up her duffel and we walk down the stairs as Ryder gasps.

He snuggles the bunny, "he'd be so sad without me" is all he says cuddling both his mom and Mr. T.

Ry wasn't allowed to go to school, he had a tutor and Harrison our bodyguard, he had to be there at all times so Ryder doesn't have any friends. Well except for, Ajax, me, Amara, Harrison, and Mr. T.

We go to pass Esther's office but she steps out, Ry covers his face with Amara's blazer as my sister steps towards me.

"I don't think this was on the contract," she grits looking at our bags and I feel a tug at the corner of my lips seeing her annoyed by us leaving her sight. I have a business woman that took down company by company as a sister. She knows how to find loopholes.

"It never said we couldn't," I smirk as she scowls at me, "don't let age take my honour of killing you" I sigh with fake concern and she almost growls at me like she's some sort of jungle's dog.

She knows how much I hate her, but also knows she has control seeing the whole mafia is wrapped around her saggy finger.

"Seven months" she reminds me, and with that, I nod for my sister to leave, Amara starts walking and I shoot Esther one last look, "now I know why dad always slept on the couch, he fucking hated you, he'd frown at you, you fucking bitch" I snarl.

She made dad go through so much right in front of us, marrying him for the money and the name. She ruined my dadda's life and probably killed him too, but I don't have evidence for that yet.

She rolls her eyes, I look forward and start to walk towards the doors. Making sure to bump the hag's shoulder on my way out.

The warm air hits me as I step out and see Amara strapping Ryder into his seat in the back and Harrison starting my car. He gives me a small smile as I walk towards him, the only reason he hasn't taken mother's pay and given in is because of how he sees us like daughters.

"I'm sure he'd be proud of the woman you've become, my love" Harrison opens the door for me to put in the two bags I hold in the passenger's seat.

I stand straight and look at him, "you had a part in it, thank you" I whisper. I never hug, I hate hugging, but I still lean up and wrap my arms around him. Don't get me wrong, he is definitely coming with us.

I won't leave him here with Esther.

"Just be careful, he's a devil sent straight from hell Velencia" Harrison sighs, his tone turning into more of a worried fatherly one, I already know he's talking about him, he is lethal. Rumours are that he killed his own mother, nobody knows why though.

Amara's voice breaks us apart and I give him a small smile as I walk around the front of my car, "you're with us, Harry!" she shouts over the loud engines. He nods and walks over, giving me another look to be careful.

I guess this is where the game starts, the mistress of souls has another to take.

-------------

A/N
Word count: 3742

Heyyy, so I hope u liked the considerably long chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed the first actual chapter of match made in hell, thank you all so much for reading.

Make sure to drop a vote and to go back n comment!

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 744 28
She's the most lethal weapon the Italian Mafia has. Made into a cold-hearted assassin by her father, the don, Amora Belfiore has brought some of the...
206K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
1.7K 121 15
sensitive topics such as (sexual assault, rape, abuse, and mental health) if you are not comfortable with those topics I strongly suggest skipping th...
100K 1.3K 30
"I just can't believe you would think of me so low" he says. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Why did he make me feel this way? Why did his last word...