𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤 ➪ 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ...

By heroin_mother

"No,no,no, it's not Billy, he was spooked when he came to my house, but it's not him. It can't be" I deny the... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Billy?
Chapter Two: "I'll never forget"
Chapter three: Skins
chapter five: all of us

chapter four: him & himself

36 0 0
By heroin_mother

billy and i have been friends? acquaintances? talking for about a month now and i've got to say; he's not what he seems.

i know that's typical "i can fix him, he's only nice to me, i'm not like most girls" talk, but seriously he's funny and since i've been around he hasn't been mean to max so, good in my book.

his dad is...his dad.

billy came to my house extremely late one night with bruises all over him.

he didn't necessarily tell me that it was his dad.

but i put two & two together once i heard how he was yelling at him when we were on the phone one day working on an art project.

i don't like it & i tried to get him to get help, but he insists that he's fine.

he doesn't deserve the abuse no one does.

it explains why he took his anger out on max. he can't give it back to the person who deserves it so he pushed it onto the closest person he could. i understand i did that a lot when i was in that place. i couldn't hurt him so i hurt guards that let him do it.

anger is a hard thing to control.

i can't sleep. i keep turning around & pulling the cover off & on, but nothings helping.

"if you kick me one more time im pushing you on the ground" the voice that's attached to the arms around me says.

"im sorry i just can't sleep, something feels wrong"

he turns me around so that we're laying down facing each other now.

"what do you mean something feels wrong?"

"it feels like the calm before the storm. everything is fine right now, but something is coming & i don't have a good feeling about it" i look into his blue orbs as i explain.

he nods & it gets quiet in the room. nothing but the fan blowing on its highest setting is heard.

"....do you believe in god?" his voice is low & shy as he asks.

"yeah all i had was god when i was- ...yeah i believe in god" i stop myself from telling him about that place.

"when you were where?"

"..."

"you do- you don't have to tell me if you aren't comfortable with it. i understand"

"no it's just the headspace that place brought me to is...awful" i take a deep breath before continuing, " i was kidnapped when i was about three years old. my parents left me to stay with my aunt while they got their lives together more so they could be good parents to me. one day we were at the park, she looked away for a second & i was gone..."

"the place they took me to was a lab of sorts...they ran tests on children...gave them powers...made us into machines instead of children. there were only four until i was added" i roll up my sleeve & sit up to show him the 005 tattoo on my left arm.

he traces the numbers marked permanently on my skin, giving me chills. "making you five"

i nod & continue, "over time there came more children & as many came, more left...if they couldn't withstand the tests they were hurt or more likely killed... years went by until me & one other escaped. we split as soon as we got far enough away. i found myself in a supermarket looking at a missing persons flier... i didn't know what about it drew my attention so much until later on when i was at the station still holding on to that flier that the girl in the photo was me. hopper called my parents as soon as he connected the dots on his own (i wouldn't talk) & here we are"

i didn't notice i had tears falling from my eyes until he reached up & wiped them.

i looked down at him & smiled, "sorry i guess i just get a little emotional when it comes to my past"

"you don't have to apologize princess. we all have shit we've been through"

i don't know what came over me, but my next actions happened so fast.

i looked into his blue eyes that stood out in the dark of his room to see his orbs already bouncing between my chocolate swirls & my lips.

instead of looking away or pushing him away i leaned down & pushed my lips into his.

it all happened so fast.

one minute it was just kissing & the next...

my shirt was off...

then his...

after that our pants were off...

then underwear...

he was pushing his full length into me while holding my legs up...

i was struggling to hold my moans in...

biting my lip...

switching positions...

cumming once...

twice...

four times...

until we were out of breath & couldn't take anymore...

i fucked up.

THE NEXT WEEK

at school billy & i only talked at lunch & in the classes we had together.

he decided to change that...

"sinclair!" i heard my name get called from the basketball court.

i had decided to sit & watch steve play for a while since i had a free period & he's usually my ride anyway.

i look around & see steve not out of the locker room yet i then turn my eyes to hargrove & see him smiling & making his way towards me.

"yes hargrove?" i opted to act unbothered.

he stopped in front of me, " you've been hiding from me all day"

"no i haven't" i totally have.

"so why weren't you in fifth period? or third? or seventh?"

"i had to walk my golf ball"

"bullshit" he laughs.

"why have you been avoiding me princess?"

hearing the nickname sent chills through my body.

"i haven't mr. hargrove" i innocently smile.

he nodded his head, "alright miss sinclair i see what we're doing" he jogs back to the court.

the coach blows the whistle to get the guys out the locker room & steve is the third one out.

he spots me & jogs over smiling.

"hey z i thought you spend your free period in the car?"

"yeah well i ran out of weed yesterday so i decided to come watch you play because i'm such a good friend" i hold my arms out with an over exaggerated smile.

he laughs, "you mean you ran out of weed & your drug dealer wasn't answering so you decided to come find me so we could scope him out"

"i mean i think my explanation was better, but yes"

we share a laugh at that.

"okay cool just let me finish up here & we can go"

i nod & steve jogs back to the court across from billy.

i look over to see him already glaring my way.

i scrunch my face up confused & was about to mouth "what did i do" until the coach blew his whistle & the boys started playing.

this practice was way more intense than i could've imagined.

billy was on steve's head the entire time.

anytime steve shot billy was there to block it.

he passed, billy was there.

he dribbled, billy was there.

basically steve couldn't do shit the entire round.

then steve & billy switched. steve's on defense now.

& still steve couldn't do shit against billy.

billy moved so fast steve couldn't keep up.

damn what does this boy eat?

leaning forward a little i could see that billy was saying something to steve. i couldn't make it out, but whatever was said caused steve to look up at me with shock & hurt written all over his face.

that's when billy took the moment to push steve to the ground & score the winning point.

everyone retreated to the locker room to shower & change.

a few minutes later a smirking billy walks out & over to me.

"what did you say to steve?" i immediately question.

"oh wow no 'you did so great in that game billy you're so strong & handsome i-'"

i cut him off, " william hargrove!"

"chill all i told him was that he should stay away from you he asked why & i told him" he shrugged.

"oh my god billy you told him about that night?!"

"i don't see why you're going crazy over the fact i told harrington"

"because that's my best friend & ex billy! god i don't know why i even went there with you" i shake my head & walk out the gym.

william hargrove is an asshole.

he only cares about him & himself...

TWO WEEKS LATER.

it had been a while since i've talked to either boy.

i've been so bored. i have no real friends because everyone at that school is so...ew.

i've started hanging out with lucas at the arcade.

he's been trying to hang out with max a lot more.

i think my brother has a little crush.

aweee they grow up so fast.

it seems like just yesterday he hated eleven (i miss her) & now he has a crush on a girl.

we're sitting in the back room of the arcade waiting for max to come so he can tell her about the upside down & everything that happened last year.

we waited an hour until she finally came in the room saw lucas & rolled her eyes at him.

she waved softy at me with sadness in her eyes when she saw me.

what is that about?

i decided to give them some privacy & step outside to go smoke a joint.

i went around the back don't worry.

after finishing my joint i go sit on the front steps to wait for lucas when i heard the familiar roar of my third favorite person's car.

the blue car stopped right by my feet when the passenger side window rolled down & smoke blew out into my face.

"hey princess" his voice sent chills through my body.

"hargrove."

he rolls his eyes, " get in the car z'riyah"

"can't. i'm here with my brother"

"i'll give him a ride too"

"thought you hated my brother. you tried to run him & his friends over on halloween" i pick at my nails.

i should go get them done soon.

"that was your brother?" a look of surprise takes over his face.

"yes william that was my brother & you almost killed him so thanks" i sarcastically speak towards the end. feeling my body heat up i turn away from him.

i hear him turn the car off, hop out, & come sit next to me on the steps.

"you should get away from me" i whisper.

"come on z. i'm sorry about almost killing your brother & for telling steve about that night. i didn't know we were keeping it secret, i was jealous that you were talking & laughing with him, but had avoided me for a week since we did what we did"

i take deep breaths to calm myself & my powers.

once i can feel my hands go back to their original warmth i turn to him.

"i wasn't avoiding you on purpose. i just needed to get my mind right. after that night i felt like we fucked up our friendship"

"but we didn't"

"we did billy. if we didn't you wouldn't have been so jealous about steve" i sigh.

he nods, "...what if i told you i don't want to be friends?"

i look up at the sky. the oranges & yellows of the sunset casting a glow over my face.

"what do you want to be then billy?"

"with you. it doesn't matter what label we put on it i just want you sinclair" he grabs my hand.

i smile & softly shake my head,"i'm a handful"

"good thing my hands are big isn't it?" he smiles.

i nod & lay my head on his shoulder.

i guess he doesn't only care about him & himself...

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
253K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.