(Mileven texting au) Riptide

By MWThedealersmanager

(Mileven texting au) Riptide I was scared of dentists and the dark I was scared of pretty girls and startin... More

~
01
02
04
05
06
~
07
08
09
10

03

351 12 46
By MWThedealersmanager

Chapter 03
"Where I can cover up my face
Don't cry, I am just a freak"

New York, New York
1:34 pm

Mike and Holly were on their way to a new field Holly had discovered after school the other day. She said she needed some new pictures for her walls and asked Mike if he could supervise her.

"Holly not trying to be a party pooper or anything but we've been walking for an hour and passed like two fields" He said following close behind Holly as she continued walking. "Don't worry tree you'll be able to rest your lanky legs in a minute" She said.

5 minutes later Holly suddenly stopped in front of a large gate that seemed to be sealed up with vines. "Congratulations tree you made it!" She said cheering after and giving him rounds of applause. "Yea, yea" Mike said unamused. "So how are we supposed to get in, it's sealed isn't it?" He said referring to the gate. "Just open it of course" she said swinging the gate open.

The boy walked inside, Holly walking inside after closing the gate. He looked around and was amazed with what he saw. For a place like this to be in New York was mind blowing to Mike. It was a small field with flowers scattered across it and a stream on the far side.

(A/n: again like I said I'm not the best at explaining things)

"Here I brought this" She said handing him a bag. Before he could ask questions she had ran off into the field. There was a folded note attached to the side which read:

-
"As payback for all you've done for me
<3"

From: Holly To: the best brother in
the world aka Michael wheeler
-

Mike smiled at the note and opened the bag and pulled out a brand new camera with two new lenses as well wrapped in gift paper. He looked over to Holly who was to busy taking pictures of the creak to notice him. He walked over and sat next to her.

"It wasn't that much was it?" He asked as he looked at the camera. Holly shook her head "just 200 dollars" she said. Mike's eyes widened and he looked over at her, and Holly just laughed and started walking up a hill to get a better angle. "Come on tree you can't just sit there forever now can you?" She said running back, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the hill.

-

New York Central Park
4:35 pm

Mike and Holly were walking their way home from the field where they took quite a few pictures they were satisfied with. They were in Central Park which was not to far away from their home when Holly groaned on annoyance.

"Aw shit!" Holly mumbled. "Holly!" Mike scolded. Holly mumbled an apology. "Can I hide behind you?" She asked looking over at the fountain. Mike looked over in that direction to see a group of girls sitting down around it. He immediately knew what was going on and threw an arm over her shoulder and sighed.

"I'm sorry Holly" he frowned before walking the other way around the fountain.

-

Hawkins Indiana
5:34 pm

"Hey Will! Got any extra bottles?" Elaine yelled from her room. Will soon entered her room. "Sorry el no" he apologized sitting next to her on the floor. "Still saving up for that camera huh?" He said watching as she searched inside her closet. "Yep" he heard her muffled voice say before she huffed and brung her face out of the closet.

"Maybe there's some extra's around town drunks always leave them on side of the roads" He said before she shook her head. "We'd be wasting time, I already checked last night before dad came home" she said.

If your wondering el's trying to find bottles to turn them in for money. She's been saving up for her dream camera for months now. She'd gotten a job at their local mall 2 months ago at hot topic and was paying well. It feed her and William every week while their dad worked late so it was good. But if el wanted that camera before Christmas hit she needed to save up a whole lot more money.

"So do you know what you want for Christmas yet?" She asked Will. "Not anything that comes to mind" he said "oh come on you at least have to want something" she insisted. The boy thought for a second before he speaking again. "Maybe some new water colors" he said. El opened up a notebook and wrote down his request on a labeled piece of paper titled:

"Elaine's Xmas Shopping List"

Will sighed and lowered the paper. "El seriously you don't have to buy me anything I'll get it on my own" he said "Will you know it's my good for Xmas gifts this year since dad's always working" she said. Jim hopper head chief of Hawkins Indiana police department. Their dad had earned the role about 2 years ago on March 24. But recently he's been working late nights and coming home At latest 1 am and having to leave again at 8.

So Elaine made it her duty to handle Christmas this year since it wasn't a guarantee their father would make it. They totally understood why their father couldn't be home all the time and they didn't envy him for it but sometimes they did wish their father would be home more often and not just on weekends.

-

New York, New York
6:01 pm

They'd finally made it home and was again met with an empty house. Holly hung her coat up on the coat hanger before going into the kitchen to fix her a snack. After Mike also hung up his coat he told Holly he'd be in his room. He knew Holly wouldn't want to talk about it so he wasn't going to force it on her. He'd wait until she was ready.

-

Mystery person

I hate it here 😠

Like the rest of us

Omg you actually responded🤭

Yea why wouldn't I?

Idk I'd thought you would probably lie about talking later and block me🙃

I'd tell you if was about to block you trust
me

Good 😌
Also got any bottles?

No...

I feel as though your lying

But I'm not...

You could be...
Anyway my names Elaine nice to meet you..?

Michael

hi Mike

Hey El

Your parents don't hate you congratulations  your names normal

Yay me!

Im smiling so hard right now

I bet you are

Also how'd you know my nickname?

I didn't just typed what felt right
How'd you know mine?

Isn't that a common knowledge thing?🤨

Not really but ok

So Mike how was your day? 😁

It was semi good

Why semi?

Personal reasons

Aww did you lose your playboy magazine?

Haha very funny

I'm quite the comedian aren't I?😌

If it makes you feel better about yourself then yes

Fml dude😀
I just locked myself out the house😁

I-
Um...

Yeah I'll text you back when I get inside 😐

Yep
Read 8:23 pm

-

New York, New York
8:24 pm

"Come in!" Mike yelled to the person on the other side of the door. Holly walked in and sat at the edge of his bed. They both sat in silence occasionally glancing at each other before looking back around the room.

Mike cleared his throat. "I um..found this in the bottom of my dresser" Holly said handing him a picture flipped upside down. When he turned it old memories started to reply in his head. It was a picture of him on Halloween a couple years back when the party dresses up as ghost busters.

"Thanks Holls" Mike said looking up at her. Holly nodded before getting off the bed and walking towards the door. "Love you Mike" Holly said. "Love you too"; "Goodnight"

"Night Holly" mike said before she closed the door. The door creaked back open and came in Holly leaping on mike for a hug. Mike hugged back. "Ok now Goodnight" she said pulling away and walking back towards the door.

-

12:36 am

Mike

Mike
Delivered
Mike
Delivered
Mikey??

Can you not blow up my phone at 12?

No...
Damn sorry for thinking somebody actually cared about me
Anyway what's your last name?

Why?

Scientific research

Wheeler
What's yours

Ives
Very aesthetically pleasingif you ask me

Very

But Elaine wheeler totally has a ring to it

We'll see
Good night El

Night Mike
Read 12:45 am

-

The picture in the bottom of Holly's dresser

-

One of the pictures Holly took at the field

-

A/n: Hey guy's hope you enjoyed this chapter of Riptide. Also what's your favorite Halloween movie? (Mine: Corpse Bride or Hocus Pocus). This chapter is also based on true events btw I locked me and my sister out the house a couple of week's ago. Also I don't really know what (;) is exactly used for so sorry if I used it wrong. But anyway thank you guys for reading this chapter and for supporting my book and as always

See you in the next chapter....
(Word count: 1540)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 39 17
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader โ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ก...
336K 11.4K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...
46.9K 1.7K 42
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
5.3K 116 13
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: ๐•๐„๐๐”๐’ ๏ฝกหš ใƒฃ ห– ! โช ๐—†๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ โซ ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿน .เณƒ ไฝ ๅฅฝ๏ผŒๆฌข่ฟŽๅ…‰ไธด ' โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹โ€ž โ†ด โ”€โ”€ โ– โ heaven ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ kno...