A Change of Feeling

By TheDutchGirlWrites

Harry is left in the dark by his friends. After a couple of weeks without a word from the magical world, Harr... More

The Letter
A Brush with Death
Grimmauld Place and Black Veins
Witch Weekly
The Dark Tattoo
Slytherin Ways in Azkaban
The Hearing
The Sign of Ekrizdis
The Conversation at Diagon Alley
Jormungandr, the Huge Monster
Rabastan's Wicked Ways
The Ouroboros
"Incarcerous"
The Effect of a Tattoo
Pink Toads and Sneaky Lions
Yule at Grimmauld Place
Nightly Terror
She that Rewards
The Examinations
Family Matters, part I
Family Matters, part II
Family Matters, part III
The Sins of the Father
No Sleep for the Wicked
Fuckin' Snakes!
Blood, Lust, and Family
Farewell and Reunion
Half-Breeds
The Chance Meeting
Umbridge's Demise - Part One
Umbridge's Demise - Part Two
The Interrogation
Dit des Trois Morts et des Vifs
"Showtime"
The Ashwinder

Grahams' Loyalty

5.3K 222 12
By TheDutchGirlWrites

Finally a new chapter. The next one is a long- and thus the last chapter! *sobs*

But as promised, this chapter is full of love between Rabastan and Harry, in short: Porn with a Plot  :P :P

Enjoy!

Graham knew he was getting more attention than he deserved. He was only a second-year student, hadn't learned much about magic, and certainly wasn't ready to compete with older students. Calm and calculating, it was striking that he found himself in the company of Slytherin's fifth years more and more since the day he found his voice against Professor Umbridge.

Graham didn't know what had happened to the toad-like professor, but he knew she had been punished for her actions against the Hogwarts students. Punished for her behavior towards Harry Potter. Punished for what she had done to him.

Graham might be a boy of few words, but his eyes were working just fine. Moreover, he had noticed that if you observed closely and were quiet, others took your presence for granted. It was also plausible that if you listed certain facts, you could and should expect a certain outcome. It was precisely what was different, that Graham paid extra attention to.

Harry Potter deviated. From the moment he returned to the big, dark, and sometimes cold castle for his fifth year, he was different from what Graham had expected. In his first year, he had watched the boy bravely struggle through the Triwizard Tournament. He had been loud and brash as a true Gryffindor. When he returned from the third task, he was transformed, more introverted, hardened by Diggory's death. However, he had always remained in the company of his friends; friends he hadn't seen in the current school year. And if they had seen each other it would have ended in evil words and hard actions.

No, it was clear to Graham that Harry Potter deviated from the norm.

However, he had also seen that Harry had compassion for his fellow students. Once he had settled in Slytherin, he had started to blend in with the group. Harry had helped Graham's friends with topics they struggled with; he was especially popular in Defense Against the Dark Arts, which Harry was particularly gifted at.

Harry had cared about people he didn't know. He had wanted nothing in return, but Graham had known that was a lie. Harry wouldn't have been a Slytherin if there had been nothing in return for his lessons and good-heartedness. He might not have said it out loud, but Graham could have inferred it from his actions. Harry only wanted one thing; loyalty.

It was something Graham had in abundance and Harry seemed to him the best person to declare his loyalty. After all, Graham was a Slytherin and knew that an alliance with a merciful, but above all: a powerful wizard, offered advantages that exceeded all disadvantages. That was ultimately the reason he went against Professor Umbridge's will. Harry had earned his loyalty, he stood out from the crowd. He was special.

When he had fallen under the nightmare curse, he had been overwhelmed by negative feelings. He dreamed that Harry had turned against him and that he was the cause of his suffering. He dreamed of glowing snakes biting him over and over and burning his skin.

In that sea of unhappiness, the agony of weariness that overcame him every time he had to sleep, Harry's voice found him. He pulled him out of that turbulent, nasty reality. Harry's touch brought calm and serenity to him. His head no longer hurt and his heart no longer cringed from the squeeze of the curse.

Harry had saved him and Graham was eternally grateful to him for that. He had kept a closer eye on his savior and noticed that there were even more changes than before. Harry wasn't just being watched by Graham. Professor Snape regularly looked at him with a look that reflected concern, but also a sense of pride. These looks were in stark contrast to the eyes of the Headmaster, who was staring suspiciously at the black-haired boy, where he had looked at the green-eyed boy with an almost grandfatherly love just a year before.

The morning that the seniors left for Hogsmeade, Professor Dumbledore's gaze was not stormy, moody, or suspicious. No, his eyes were twinkling with satisfaction. And that was a change. It was a fact that immediately hit Graham's mind, alarm bells started ringing and he immediately looked around for more changes.

However, he could not perceive a turn of events. He saw no distortions of normal reality. There was no evidence of his suspicion, and yet Graham couldn't shake the feeling of discomfort.

When most of Slytherin House left for Hogsmeade, peace returned. However, the feeling of displeasure continued to gnaw in the young Slytherin's stomach, preventing him from concentrating on the game of Exploding Snap, resulting in a black cloud spreading across his face after a loud bang.

Annoyed, he rubbed a cloth over his face, wiping the black soot from his eyes. As the cloth passed over his face, his attention was drawn to a group of Slytherins. Several girls were giggling a few yards away. They whispered loudly, their shrill voices shrieking now and then. Graham rolled his eyes, sometimes he had no idea how certain people had ended up in Slytherin.

He looked annoyed at the girls and saw them pointing at Harry's snake. In itself this was not strange, the snake had been the subject of affection once when girls had covered it with make-up. The event had stayed with him because it had so deviated from the snake's normal behavior.

It was no different now, Graham realized with a raised eyebrow. The snake didn't like the noisy girls who tried to catch him giggling. The normally laid-back snake appeared agitated and showed flight behavior as if the Grimm were hunting him.

Slowly he got up and walked towards the strange snake. He heard the serpent's loud hiss and watched the Ashwinder's abrupt and sharp movements.

When a girl bent down to pick him up, the snake struck towards the hand. The snake did not touch the hand but made it clear that he did not want to be caught. It was clear to Graham that he wanted something different.

The Ashwinder's red eyes suddenly looked sharply at him, an action that felt strange. It was as if the snake were more intelligent than had hitherto been assumed, that he wanted to make something clear to the young students of Slytherin.

Suddenly the snake bit Graham's trouser and he tugged at the fabric like a puppy.

"Hmm, that's different from normal," Graham thought, frowning.

He pushed open the door to the hallway and watched the snake skilfully slide through the crack, deeper into the dungeon. When Graham didn't immediately follow the snake, the snake hissed loudly and looked at him fiercely.

"That's definitely an anomaly," Graham thought with a grin, quickly following the snake.

***

Harry was pushed roughly into the room. Before he could recover- before he regained his balance- he was grabbed by the shoulders and pressed against Rabastan's hard chest. The dark man growled softly against Harry's soft lips, the vibrations of the growl felt against the warm skin of his mouth.

"I'd rather spend the night here," Rabastan said with a disappointed expression on his face. "My brother, however, managed to overrule me; the Aurors are watching you closely and will sound the alarm if the Boy-Who-Lived doesn't return."

Harry let out a stunning laugh, sputtering and uncomfortable. "Please don't call me the Boy-Who-Lived, you know I don't like that name. It just makes me uncomfortable."

Rabastan gave him a villainous smile. "Then what should I call you? Harry-Master-Of-Annoying-Snakes, or The-Boy-Who-Loves-Dick? Though I hope you just love my dick," he whispered in Harry's ear.

Against his better judgment, Harry smiled at the bad pun. "Basty- Love, I know you can do better than this."

Rabastan laughed disarmingly. "Little Raven, I'm not here to make bad puns."

He waved his hand toward the door and Harry heard a distinct click. It was clear that Rabastan had locked the door, sealed with his own spell better than the one the Inn had as standard on their suites. With a graceful movement, Rabastan took off his robe and hung it over the chair. Only then did Harry notice how lavishly dressed Rabastan was; his pants were a perfect fit over his well-shaped thighs and the shirt was perfectly fitted. He took off the cuffs of his dress shirt and casually threw them on the table.

Rabastan looked up arrogantly. "For the next two hours you are mine, darling, no Auror will be able to invade these sleeping quarters. No one will hear us, no one will find you- not even a Dark Lord. Today you are mine!"

Oh! The arrogance of his assumption didn't annoy Harry- instead, it served as proof of his thoughtfulness, a pool of lust draining into his gut. The idea that Rabastan could make him disappear right under the noses of both Aurors and Voldemort caused a thrill. He knew his betrothed was a powerful wizard, but the idea that he would keep him safe was overwhelming.

"Thanks," Harry whispered. Rabastan blinked in surprise and looked at Harry searchingly.

"Not that I don't appreciate your acknowledgment, but I expected more along the lines of 'Yes, I'm yours, Basty' or 'Take me now! '..." said Rabastan hesitantly, but with a seductive glow in his eyes.

Harry threw his arms around his neck, smiling ecstatically. "I also thought you were super sexy and a wet dream come true," he teased.

Rabastan's replying grin was searing, in keeping with the hunger in his eyes and his impatient erection. He pressed himself hard against Harry so he could feel the older man's reaction. "That's more fuckin' like it," he said to his lover's lips.

Harry felt his own excitement coursing through his body and felt Rabastan's echo reverberate in him, hunger and desire gushing from both of them and meeting in the middle with their explosive kiss. However, Rabastan took the time to taste Harry's lips, licking, sipping, and biting gently into the soft curves of the warm mouth. Harry moaned impatiently and rubbed his hips lustfully against his lover's.

When Rabastan broke the kiss, Harry struggled to catch his breath; excited to his core as Rabastan's low, husky voice washed over him. "You're mine Harry, I can't wait to be inside you. I've clung to the memory of how you feel around me."

Those feverish words piqued Harry's longing to unbearable levels, and when Rabastan threw him on the bed with a predatory glint in the steel of his gaze, Harry lustfully ran his tongue over his lips. He enjoyed the thinly veiled lust of his lover, warming from the hot coals in Rabastan's eyes.

Rabastan crawled up between Harry's legs and stopped at the buttons of his tight pants. He grinned wickedly upwards and bit into the fabric of the pants with his teeth when his eyes found Harry's green eyes. A sharp tug of his teeth caused the buttons to slide through the openings; red knickers with several Snitches on them replaced them.

Harry blushed at his choice of underwear and wished he'd put on the dark green one made of silk. However, Rabastan didn't seem to mind the choice of Harry's boxer shorts and looked with scorching eyes at the dark, wet spot where the penis was pressing hard. He ran a teasing finger over it, looked at Harry, and stuffed the finger into his mouth with an almost obscene moan.

"Hmm, if this is an appetizer, I can't wait to taste you all over again."

With an explosive movement, Rabastan ripped open Harry's shirt and pulled it from Harry's body with sudden haste. He casually threw the garment on the floor and immediately started licking Harry's bare torso. With his tongue, he made intricate patterns that elicited the most delightful sounds from Harry. His powerful hands, meanwhile, slid to the waistband of his underpants, pulling them off his legs, along with the pants still hanging around Harry's knees.

Vaguely Harry realized that he had taken off his shoes before, but that thought quickly disappeared and was replaced by all-encompassing passion. His breath caught as he looked at Rabastan, who was staring at Harry's naked body with a fiery gaze.

Rabastan continued to stare, licking his lips – clearly more than aroused by the sight, but there's nothing to hide Harry's throbbing erection and he felt exposed, writhing and sure his blush reached all the way down there. He took his sweet, torturous time - lavishly in his private viewing activity. He made no move to touch Harry, but the voracious shape of his face said it all.

He grunted, low in his chest as he grabbed the insides of Harry's thighs and pushed them apart. "Keep still or I'll make you." Harry gasped at his provocative threat and on sheer instinct and raw desire his hips tilt up of their own accord, mad in his need for any contact. His hands slipped around, encircling Harry's buttocks as he pushed his nose into his erection and inhaled deeply.

"Rabastan, please," Harry moaned, begging for more.

"What do you want?" whispered Rabastan as he looked up at Harry with a dark look.

Harry made impatient movements and tried to reconnect with Rabastan with his hips. A short but hard bite on Harry's hip bone caused Harry to freeze in his movements. He looked startled at Rabastan, who licked possessively over the spot where he had just bitten.

"I said, keep still!" he growled. When Harry lay motionless on the mattress, he made a satisfying sound and began tasting the young skin again. He took his time driving Harry to despair; he licked and bit softly on the inside of Harry's thighs and even teasingly licked his scrotum, but he didn't touch it where Harry craved.

Harry whimpered softly and bit his lip hard to keep from moving under Rabastan's touch. "Basty, please, I beg you."

Dilated eyes darted to Harry's green. They glowed voluptuously and matched the smug smile that accompanied them. "What do you want, darling?" said Rabastan in a low voice.

"T-touch me. Basty, please, touch me!"

Rabastan laughed devilishly and slid off the bed, taking a step back. With slow, almost agonizing movements, he unbuttoned his shirt. Little by little, his skin became visible, until Harry could lustfully gaze at Rabastan's muscular torso. Harry couldn't tear his eyes away, they seemed glued to the seductive look his betrothed was making. Harry involuntarily licked his lips and then bit his lower lip gently. A moan escaped those swollen, glossy lips.

Another smile curved Rabastan's mouth, this one noticeably filthier. "Do you like what you see, Harry?" he asked in a low voice, heavy with lust.

Harry once again ran his eyes over Rabastan's body, resting his gaze on the boundary between the skin and the fabric of his trousers. He nodded hastily, letting his wet tongue slide once more over his lips, which had become dry again from the sight.

Rabastan flashes a smile that should come with a parental advisory warning for explicit content and rakes his eyes up and down Harry's body. He runs his hands over his toned body, making slight buckling movements with his hips that were almost too obscene to look at without blushing. He then quickly unzipped his pants, his eager cock slipped right out, hard and shiny, begging to be touched.

Rabastan agonizingly slowly stepped out of his ankle-length trousers and took a step toward Harry. With languid movements, he began to caress his throbbing member. His hand pumped up and down, not looking at his actions. He continued to stare at Harry with a lustful look, bathed in the green eyes that gazed breathlessly at the show Rabastan was putting on.

Rabastan muttered a spell and began to grin like a cat that had just been given his bowl of cream. He ran his fingers over his body with his other hand and squeezed his erect nipple.

Harry gasped as he felt a sharp pain in his right nipple. The sensation was quickly replaced by a feeling of lust and passion, after which the caressing sensation slid further down. Wherever Rabastan stroked his own body, Harry felt the touch. When Rabastan put the finger in his mouth and then ran it over the shiny head of his penis, Harry screamed.

"So eager Mr. Lestrange-Potter-Black, so responsive," he teased, "shall I let you come?" he rolled his penis between his thumb and forefinger, squeezes and slides his wet manhood through the opening of his fist - just enough to drive Harry wild, but not enough to get him off.

Harry moaned lustfully and looked at him from under his eyelashes. "It's Mr. Potter-Black, we're not married yet, jerk. Stop teasing and touch me!"

Rabastan began to chuckle, a sound that sent a shiver through Harry's gut. "Tsk, Tsk, what language, what would your friends say?"

Suddenly he climbed on top of Harry, pushing his hard cock against Harry's with an obscene movement. He licked up from Harry's neck until he could bite his earlobe. "What would your friends say if they saw you lying like that, so wanton, so wonderfully willing," he whispered in a raucous voice.

"Fuck, Basty," Harry growled. "Please, touch me."

"I want you too, Harry. I just want to play with you a little bit, enjoy this moment with my husband," Rabastan said possessively.

Harry moved his body impatiently against his lover's. "Still not married, Basty," he gasped.

Spurred on by Harry's words, Rabastan slid down and took Harry's cock in his mouth. Harry gasped at the sight and the sudden feel of this action and gripped Rabastan's dark hair with his hand.

"Fuck!" he shouted.

Harry felt Rabastan's grin, his lover's teeth for a moment on the sensitive skin, before he was swallowed up again by the scorching heat. Rabastan slid a hand between Harry's buttocks and began to fuck his opening with one finger. The thrill was overwhelming and Harry couldn't help but let the older man's agility take him away.

He spread his legs further apart, whereupon Rabastan impatiently laid the slender legs over his shoulders. This gave him even better access to Harry's warm, sensitive skin, causing the younger wizard to moan louder.

"Look at you, Harry," Rabastan said with a dark look, then began to pump a second finger into the warm cavity. He looked at the mirror at the side of the room, precisely positioned so that Harry could perfectly follow Rabastan's movements, for their mutual appreciation.

Harry looked almost desperately at the fingers sliding in and out of him. The sight along with the lewd sounds made his penis harder than he could have imagined.

"See how beautiful you are, Harry?" whispered Rabastan appreciatively. "How could I ever resist you? See how perfectly we fit?" He slid his stiff member teasingly against Harry's, looking for friction. He watched them melt together, one no more impressive than the other, perfectly balanced.

"Harry," Rabastan said suddenly dominating, causing the green eyes to dart straight to his dark ones. "See that you are already mine? We may not be officially connected yet, but my body, my mind, and my magic are yours. Just like you are mine."

Harry nodded and bucked his hips against Rabastan's. "Yours," he sighed. Rabastan lowered his body completely over Harry's, enjoying the friction their bodies created together. He nibbled at Harry's jawline and playfully licked his neck.

Harry was tired of Rabastan's teasing and grabbed hold of Rabastan's impressive length, working his fist down the length of him. As he inhales against Harry's powerful attack, he followed the seal of his mouth with his tongue.

Bodies came together, hungry sounds escaped, he began to move his lower body against Harry, looking for more friction. Harry rolled away; he pushed Rabastan over so that he lay with his back in the mattress. He placed both palms on his chest and pushed so he couldn't get up. Rabastan laughed at Harry's rudeness, the guttural sound is a shockingly sexy sound, urging Harry to sit on top of him.

In a surprising move, he sat up, holding Harry's hips in place, "So cheeky Mr. Lestrange, but I hope you know you're not in charge now." Though his eyes smiled, they also burned with his unguarded need, he clearly had a plan for this encounter.

Harry pouted for a moment, but this time didn't correct Rabastan, knowing the dark man didn't accept his objections; in his mind, Harry was completely his. Harry looked at him expectantly and accepted all that Rabastan had to offer.

"Ride me," Rabastan growled against Harry's lips, still sitting up.

His strong hands held Harry up slightly, positioning his hard cock towards Harry's warm opening. Harry lowered himself slowly. In the back of his mind, he remembered that no lubricant had been used yet, but Rabastan's teeth biting softly into the lower lip interrupted that train of thought. Slowly Harry sank down until he was completely filled.

Surprised, he found there was only a sense of pleasure- no pain. Rabastan grinned at the unspoken question and jerked his hips up teasingly. "I take good care of what is mine, little raven." He fell backward. "Will you take good care of me too?"

Harry looked at Rabastan's face, which looked astonishingly defenseless. Harry realized that Rabastan wanted an answer and nodded. He pushed himself up with his knees, after which he let himself fall hard again, impaling himself on Rabastan's hard cock.

He moved his buttocks over Rabastan's legs, provoking a moan from the older man. "Oh, Rabastan! I will always take care of you. You are mine, just as I am yours. Forever!"

Rabastan's eyes became stormy, a sign for Harry to let go completely. He moved up and down at a killer pace, Rabastan's hands resting on Harry's hips. Harry's hands rested on Rabastan's chest, his fingernails scratching the shiny skin, wet with sweat.

Rabastan began to lose control and tilted his husband's hips and held them still. After this he began to buck up in quick movements, moving hard into Harry. Harry looked to the side and looked at the image the two of them made in the mirror. Rabastan moved so quickly and vigorously that Harry could only see a haze of his hard cock. However, the flapping sound of their skins matched the feeling their wild fuck provoked.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Harry thought as he continued to stare at their bodies in the mirror.

Suddenly he was lifted up and Rabastan rose to his feet. He walked steadily across the room, Harry still firmly on his hungry cock. Rabastan walked over to the large mirror and pushed Harry against the wall. He lowered his cock slightly out of Harry and looked at their reflection.

"Is this what you want, Harry? I must confess that I was jealous of your eager gaze that unwavering stared at our reflection," growled Rabastan, before moving hard into Harry. "I wanted to put you in bed so badly, but you're so naughty that I apparently have to fuck you against a wall. Do you want the evil Death Eater to take you here, Harry?"

Rabastan began to move in Harry with a newfound passion. Harry was so taken by the overwhelming feeling that he no longer looked in the mirror. Instead, he stared into Rabastan's dark eyes, which contrasted with the hard beat of his hips, and looked tenderly at Harry.

Harry kissed Rabastan and searched with his tongue for his lover's. The wet kiss was wild and eager. Harry finally pulled away from the sinful lips. "Take me back to bed, I want to be under you when I cum."

Rabastan growled and walked back to the bed. With more care than Harry expected, he placed him on the soft mattress and began to kiss him all over his body. Harry enjoyed the sweet caresses and felt the fuck slowly turn into love-making. Rabastan was absorbed in tasting Harry's skin and licking it everywhere. When he came back to his lips, he gave Harry a scorching kiss that poured out a lot of love. With his hand, he guided his penis back into Harry's wet hollow and began to move slowly inside him.

This time, the moves weren't hard or desperate. However, Rabastan carried Harry to higher heights and kissed him as he made love to him. With his free hand, he grabbed Harry's weeping cock and pumped it up and down. It wasn't long before Rabastan felt the silky skin harden, tightening for impending ecstasy.

Harry's scream was muffled by Rabastan's hot mouth, tempting Harry into a hot kiss. When Rabastan felt Harry relax again, he stopped kissing and looked down at Harry with a cocky grin. He showed his fingers covered in Harry's cum and licked them off in a filthy way. Harry moaned at the sight Rabastan made and moved passionately with the movements that the older man's hips were still making.

When Rabastan kissed Harry, Harry could taste himself on other people's lips. However, he did appreciate the taste, especially now that its essence was mixed with that of Rabastan, the taste provided an aphrodisiac effect. Rabastan felt his own climax approaching, moving faster and harder inside Harry, all sorts of sounds escaping the teenager who was still high from his own climax.

"Fuck, Harry! My darling!" said Rabastan breathlessly against Harry's lips, after which he thrust twice more hard and deep into Harry. He sank on top of Harry, searching again for his lover's seductive lips. He moved his hips lazily and smiled at the obscene sucking sound the two of them were making.

His flaccid cock slipped out of Harry, but he stayed on top of him. Harry loved the warm and wet feeling their bodies spread over their stomachs and legs. The room smelled of sex and Harry couldn't help but smile at the musty smell. He secretly hoped that the essence of him and Rabastan would linger in the room for a long time to come so that there would be no doubt that they belonged to each other.

Harry didn't know how long they were entwined in each other's arms- and it didn't matter to him- he hoped this moment would last forever. Rabastan grinned mischievously. Before Harry could ask what this smile meant, he felt the now cooled cum over his chest. Startled, he looked at Rabastan's finger as they began to draw with their joint load on Harry's chest, which was still free of tattoos.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, bewildered.

Rabastan grinned again and looked proudly at his work. "I'm marking you as mine, Harry," he said as if it were the most normal course of events. "You smelled like me now, and I'm painting you with my signature as well."

Stunned, Harry laughed at Rabastan's possessiveness. "You know no one will be able to see that signature," Harry teased.

Rabastan shrugged. "I would know, and that's the most important thing." He pressed a kiss to Harry's mouth and spooned up another jizz of cum with his finger. He was just about to start the next translucent drawing when he saw black lines forming on Harry's chest. He had obviously seen Harry's tattoo before the lines got dark, but this time he saw very dark lines writhing under his skin.

Harry followed his possessive husband's gaze and watched in astonishment as a new mark began to form beneath their cum; a sign that was complete in a few minutes. It felt warm and cold at the same time, but most of all it filled Harry with a sense of love. This feeling was new to his tattoo, which usually meant death and destruction. However, Harry was sure that this mark was a sign of their being together; perfect and full of love.

Rabastan ran his finger over the new part of Harry's Tattoo. "Salt," he muttered. Harry looked thoughtfully at the new mark, ran his finger over it, and intertwined his fingers with Rabastan's. His eyes searched for those of Rabastan, who was still staring at the black lines that made up the alchemical sign of salt.

"Basty," said Harry hesitantly. "You think..."

Rabastan looked uncertainly at Harry. "I think we are both thinking of what you read in miss. Grangers' book. And what the Dark Lord told us. I think of a fruit that our being together has been able to produce..."

Harry kissed Rabastan before he could continue talking. "Don't say it. It's too uncertain. We don't know what this means. It feels good, as a result of our union, but I dare not..."

Rabastan smiled tenderly and kissed Harry on the forehead. "Then we'll figure it out, darling. But realize I'm not losing sight of you for now," he added possessively.

Harry laughed and shook his head. "I think Dumbledore will be thrilled to have you back at Hogwarts."

Rabastan let out a barking laugh. "Who knows, Darling, my presence may cause a premature heart attack and we won't be affected by his influences."

Harry sighed and snuggled against Rabastan's firm chest. "Together we will figure it out."

Rabastan nodded at Harry's hair. "Of course, darling. Together we can handle anything."

He propped up his elbow and suddenly looked at Harry again. "I know something I can handle," he said in a low voice.

His voice like melted chocolate pooled in Harry's gut, successfully drawing his attention. "What can you handle?" Harry asked in a gray voice filled with passion.

Rabastan seductively ran his finger over Harry's- now- half-erect penis and bit his lower lip. "I think we're due for a switch, darling. Seeing you grow like this," he said, gesturing at Harry's cock and dark tattoo, "make me suddenly feel very submissive. Such a mighty wizard like you may do anything to me. Fuck, Harry. Take me from behind and put your hand around my throat. Take full control, darling."

Harry growled at Rabastan's lascivious words. His eyes were almost black with lust and his cock was hard again, ready to thrust into Rabastan's warm shaft. With one swift movement, he pulled Rabastan to his hands and knees, pulled his buttocks apart, and buried his face in it. He licked Rabastan's hole, provoking his lover all sorts of grunts and moans.

Harry slapped Rabastan's buttocks hard and watched with satisfaction as the skin turned red for a moment. He struck again, eliciting another loud moan from Rabastan. He climbed over Rabastan and licked his earlobe. "Fuck, I want to take you now. What are you doing with me?"

Rabastan rocked lasciviously against Harry's hard cock. "Do it. Do it now!"

Harry grunted and looked down again, his throbbing member already in his hand. His attention, however, was drawn to the hearth, the fire of which began to crackle violently and turn green.

"What the-" Harry began as he watched the Floo, which was clearly getting active.

Suddenly, through the green flames, the flying form of Jormy appeared, which seemed to be thrown by the Floo. The little Ashwinder hissed angrily and looked around disoriented. Harry sat upon his knees and looked surprised from his snake to his lover, who looked annoyed at the Ashwinder.

"I thought no one could find- let alone disturb us?" said Harry in an amused tone.

Rabastan now sat with his back against the head of the bed and looked annoyed at the snake. "No one should have found us, not a curious Headmaster, or a Dark Lord," he growled, rubbing his hand over his face. "Apparently this doesn't apply to a fuckin' Ashwinder."

Harry laughed. "I rather think this is a Jormy-thing."

He looked at the snake that was now lying at his feet. ~"Not that I'm not happy to see you, Jormy, but what are you doing here?"~ Harry asked the snake who was tasting the air with its tongue.

~"Congratulations on your mating,"~ Jormy said smugly. ~"It smells good in here."~

Harry looked impatiently at the snake and decided not to respond to Jormy's hissing words. Instead, he waited for the snake to get to the point, since Jormy loved his own voice, he knew he didn't have to wait long. He picked up Jormy and placed him on the bed, between him and Rabastan.

~"The old man has summoned the Aurors. There is a group of six wizards waiting for your return, master."~

"Aurors at Hogwarts?" said Harry in English. "Fuck, why?"

Harry remembered the meeting with Ron and Hermione earlier that day. He thought of Hermione's smug expression as she said, "He knows." Harry realized that Dumbledore had his proof as good as complete if he summoned Aurors to Hogwarts.

Rabastan's eyes sharpened and he looked at the snake staring at Harry. "How does the snake know? Is a snake's awareness such that it fully understands a situation?"

Harry looked at Jormy and repeated Rabastan's questions in Parseltongue. Jormy then looked disdainfully at Rabastan and then looked at Harry with piercing eyes.

~"I had my suspicions at first and then sought help from the other snakes."~

~"Other snakes?"~ Harry began slowly until his eyes widened. ~"You mean other students from Slytherin?"~

Jormy nodded his head. ~"The little victor of nightmares has helped me. He went upstairs and eavesdropped on the old man's office in a very surreptitious way. He wants to put you where Jormy and your mate slept. Where it is always cold."~

Harry felt himself turn white, panic engulfed him. His heartbeat was frighteningly fast. Harry could only think why this had to happen now, just as he was having another moment with his love. He looked wide-eyed at Rabastan.

"Dumbledore wants to arrest me, Jormy had Graham with him to verify the situation. I think Graham sent Jormy through the Floo. The snake did the rest, Parselmagic works differently than normal magic," Harry rattled, stumbling over his words and interpretation of the situation.

Rabastan shut Harry's mouth by pressing a hard kiss to his tense lips. "Hush, little raven. It'll be all right," he said in a soothing tone.

Rabastan got up and cast a cleansing spell on Harry and himself, who felt a little brighter and more unpleasant than usual. He looked apologetically at Harry as he jumped up at the feel of the spell, but knew Harry felt better now that he wasn't wet from their previous pursuits.

"Honey," said Rabastan, taking Harry's head in his hands. "We must not act hastily now. We get dressed and consult with our family. Together we know which course to take. You don't have to-"

Harry jumped up and got dressed quickly. He didn't look at Rabastan, his heart was still racing and he was pacing nervously.

"We must have proof that I am not a danger to society. We need to know exactly what my tattoo means," Harry said firmly.

Rabastan nodded and pulled on his shirt, patching the buttons on Harry's shirt with a flick of his wand. "If you want to go back to Hogwarts that is indeed an option, but I don't think-"

"We have to go to the Ministry," Harry interrupted him. "There we will find the books we need. Voldemort confirmed it, if we want to find information, we'll find it there."

With long strides, Rabastan walked over to Harry and took his hands in his. "You're right, Harry. And I agree with you, we'll have to go to the Ministry. But I think we should take you to Lestrange Manor first. We need to regroup and make a plan."

Harry shook his head. "If we wait too long, Dumbledore will have closed all the doors we might want to open. He knows I'm looking for answers, but he thinks I still want to look for them through him. He didn't put Hermione in my path for nothing, he wants me to come to him."

Harry withdrew his hands from Rabastan's and hugged him, finding support in his large, warm frame. "I think we should go now. The Aurors are waiting for me at Hogwarts. Dumbledore is there too. We now have a chance."

Rabastan vigorously shook his head no. "Harry, darling. This is acting hastily. We need to know where to look first- we need people."

Harry looked up pleadingly. "Who knows where we should be, Basty? Who would want to help us? You know I'm right, we have to act immediately."

Rabastan looked darkly at Harry, searching for doubt in his face. When he found only despair and determination, he sighed. "August," he said softly.

He walked over to his robes and tossed the garment around him in a graceful motion. He also grabbed Harry's cloak and put it firmly around his shoulders. He looked Harry in the eye and smiled.

"Rookwood will help us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.4K 49
Attention, potential readers of my book! Brace yourselves for a rollercoaster of emotions, because in "My Missing Piece (Harmione)," you'll find more...
77.7K 4.8K 20
Harry doesn't mind that so many Slytherins from his year have returned to finish their NEWTs, really he doesn't. It's just - do they have to be so fr...
79.9K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...
2.1K 94 7
The summer before the third year happens differently for Harry. The Harry that returns to Hogwarts is not the same one who left. Harry decides to mak...