My Darling {Regulus Black}

By KristeFromHell

A girl that can get anything she wants with just a simple word. Why you may ask? Because she is a Princess, S... More

Introduction To The Story
《Cast》
Them...
1. First Day
2. Finally At Hogwarts
3. Prefect Duties
4. Memories
6. Quidditch Pitch
7. Odd Feeling
8. Friendly Talks
9. Tiring talks
10. Party

5. He Knows

336 14 4
By KristeFromHell

Alexia woke up early. She took a bath and putted on an emerald shirt with her green and black robes on top.

She took her books and putted them in her bag before exiting her dorm and locking it with her wand, because some Slytherins like to snoop around and Alexia doesn't want someone going through her stuff.

She walked into the common room to see it empty like always. So she walked towards the Great Hall, she already knew from first year that profesors get into the Great Hall around seven in the morning and as it was now twenty minutes past six she slowly made her way there because Argus Filch, the caretaker of Hogwarts, always opened Great Hall's doors at around six in the morning.

She was first of the students. Only one professor sat at the table, or headmaster.

"Morning headmaster" Alexia greeted him as always and Dumbledore nodded his head back at her as greeting.

She took a spot at the Slytherin table and got her potions book out to read while she ate and waited for her friends to wake up.

At around seven a few students and professors started entering the Hall. But Alexia knew that her friends just now woke up, Theo's definetly still asleep though, lessons start at half past eight so she didn't worry much.

"Morning Miss Lestrange!" Alexia was greeted happily by her professor and head of her house.

"Good morning profesor Slughorn" she smiled at the older man.

"Here is your time-table. And wanted to remind you that the prefect meeting will be at thursday at around seven in the evening in prefect's common room. Please inform Mister Black and other prefects about it and don't be late."

"Of course professor, I will inform Regulus about that" and gave him a sweet smile.

"Thank you Miss Lestrange, don't know what I would do without you" professor smiled down at her and she laughed quietly.

"Well now all it's left is to go eat breakfast and give everyone their time-tables" Slughorn mumbled under his breath as he turned around and walked back to the professors table.

Alexia jumped a bit when she felt a presence on her left side and looked away from professor's retreating form to be greeted by a grey eyed boy.

"Morning Lexi" he smiled at her and started putting food into his plate.

"Morning Reggie. How did you sleep?"

"Went to bed late, so a bit tired but I will manage" he replied "could you pass me some coffee?"

"I told you to go to sleep, it was late already when I left" she said while passing him a mug of coffee.

"You have tell me a lot of things, I just choose to not always listen" he gave her a side smirk as he started eating.

With that comment she rolled her eyes and started reading again, leaning her back a bit on Regulus side.

But she soon was distracted by Regulus placing his head on her shoulder and glancing at her book.

"What are you reading about?"

"Potions"

"Why?" Regulus asked again.

"I have it first, so I thought I would read a head a bit."

He hummed as an understanding, but it send vibrations through Alexia's whole body as she shivered a bit, but luckily Regulus didn't notice.

"Morning, love birds" Armand greeted them with a smirk on his face. Their other three friends trailing behind him.

"Morning, mister I love annoying everyone till death" Alexia replied rolling her eyes and sitting up. She didn't notice a slight blush making it's way on Regulus face.

Armand sat on her other side while Theodore, Felix and Herbet sat opposite them.

"Yeah, yeah. So did you get your schedules?" Armand quikly changed the subject as he noticed Regulus pink cheeks.

Everyone shook their heads except Alexia.

"Oh right. Forgot you sit here all night so you already have one because you waited for profesors to wake up so they could give it you first." He rolled his eyes motioning his arms everywhere.

"Yeah, I stayed here after dinner ended and slept under the profesors table" Alexia joked around as Herbet just sighed, saying.

"Will you two stop? I'm tired and all you do is talk loudly"

Armand and Alexia sighed and went back to what they were doing.

"Morning" was what startled Alexia as she was so into the book that she didn't notice their head of the house coming to them to give their schedules.

"Morning Profesor Slughorn" they all said together.

"Here you go. Mulciber, Avery and Black. And here is for Rosier and Nott" he handed each their schedules. And by then Alexia got her own ot of her bag.

"Have a nice day" Slughorn said before walking towards other students.

"What do you have first?" Theodore questioned.

"Potions the same as Lexi" Regulus said.

"I have Herbology with Theo" Herbet groaned.

"Aww don't be sad little Avery we will learn new things about flowers together" Theodore mockingly sweet said to Herbet.

Alexia couldn't hold her light laugh as she saw Herbet catch her eyes and mouth a word 'help'.

"Well me and Armand have history of magic, so if you lot excuse us, we have to get to the other end of the castle and I am not in a mood for a run." Felix explained standing up.

"Bye. See you in the courtyard before lunch." Alexia smiled at the two as Felix showed her a thumbs-up and they walked out of the great hall. She turned back to the three boys that were left with her.

"Right...we too have to get going" Theodore said glancing at Herbet.

"Yeah yeah let's go" He agreed with Theodore.

"What is up with you guys?" Alexia questioned them but they just gave her innocent smiles and ran off.

"Two out of six left" Regulus commented.

"Yes... Well finish your coffee and let's go" she smiled at him and started getting her stuff into the bag that was lying on the floor, while Regulus drank his coffee as fast as he could and stood up wih her.

Alexia threw her bag over the shoulder and started walking but her bag was taken off her shoulder. When she turned around she saw Regulus holding two bags and smiling playfully at her.

"What a gentleman. What did I do to deserve this kindness?" Alexia sarcastically said while twirling around and walking backwards to face Regulus as they started walking towards the dungeons.

"Because you haven't said a mean thing to me in twenty-four hours" Regulus chuckled.

But their laughter died out and was replaced with someone else's when Alexia stumbled over an outstretched leg and fell to the ground.

Regulus quikly helped her up and both of them turned to be met with a group of boys. They were a year older then them. As Alexia would describe them, a group of five dickheads. First one with greesy black hair and a long nose is Severus Snape, a halfblood who thinks he's as good as a pureblood. The second would be Travis Davis, a pureblood, but he's too dumb for anyone so he just hangs around Severus because he's the only who tolerates him. Next two are Alecto and Amycus Carrow, twins, maybe even identical one would say if not for Alecto having long hair and being a girl. But she for sure doesn't look like one. And lastly, Lysandra Yaxley, she is way worse than her older brother Corban Yaxley. You could say she's a bit...crazy, of course not Bellatrix level crazy but not far away.

"Who's foot should I chop off?" Alexia questioned standing still and looking them all over.

"Alexia Lestrange, what a joke. Her brothers are someone you should respect and fear but you, you are a harmless fly" Amycus Corrow said waving his wand around.

"Amycus, Amycus, I thought you were the smarter twin, looks like I was wrong" Regulus commented making Amycus take his gaze off of Alexia.

"Regulus Black good to see you. How's your blood-traitor brother doing?" He said and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Don't know, don't car-" but Regulus couldn't finish his statement before he got interupted by none other than Severus Snape.

"So Alexia, we heard a rumor, of course we don't know for sure, but the rumor is that over the summer you father got worse and that both of your brother cut off ties with you and your family" he pounted before a smirk appeard on his face.

"Maybe, maybe not. And what about your father, how's his muggle life going on? Oh and how's your mom doing? Shagging any new muggle? Maybe after nine months we will see a mini Severus copy running around" Alexia cocked her head to the side and looked at Severus waiting for his answer.

Alexia and Regulus thought that Snape was about to burst at how red his face became with embarrassment that his father is a muggle.

"Well...I don't appreciate my mother's thinking, but at least she doesn't have anger issues and doesn't turn them on me" Snape shot back and Travis Davis started laughing the same with Lysandra Yaxley.

By that statment Alexia froze a bit.

How do they know? No one knows except my mother and I. Unless she tells that shit to someone.

Regulus was frozen too he looked at Alexia and saw that she was too much in her thoughts to reply.

"Snape, doesn't your father beat up your mother occasionally? How much of disgrace your mother is to get beaten up by a muggle" Regulus spat back and by that Severus could match a tomato by shade. Severus turned his anger at Travis Davis when he heard him chuckle and Regulus took that as his chance to leave.

Regulus grabbed Alexia's hand and they walked towards the potions' classroom before anyone notice that they're gone.

But before they got into the classroom Regulus stopped and turned to Alexia.

"What was Snape talking about?" He asked looking straight at her.

"Oh rumors, you know they are not true. I wouldn't be surprised if Snape himself made them up" she chuckled but Regulus noticed that she didn't looked at him.

"Alexia" he said.

"Mhh" she hummed back in acknowledgment but Alexia still didn't take her eyes off the ground.

"Alexia, is it true what Snape said?" Anyone could hear the concern in his voice.

"Pfff, of course not" she chuckled dryly "Regulus we have to hurry the class has already started" and with that she tried to walk past him but Regulus don't give up that easily and grabbed her arm making Alexia turn back to him.

"Look at me Alexia" Regulus spoke but when she still didn't lift her eyes of the ground, his voice became harsher and more demanding "I said look at me when I'm speaking to you Alexia!"

By that she flinched a bit, not just of his harsher voice but because his fingers became painfully tight around her forearm. But after some time she lifted her eyes and looked at those deep grey eyes that she liked so much.

"Is it true, Alexia? Is it true what Snape said about you mother?" He demanded again.

She staid quite gor a second just looking at those deep grey eyes.

"Yes"

That was her simple answer. She didn't even move as she answered his questions. But when Regulus heard her answer, his whole cold and neutral face disappeared. He felt sad, angry, disappointed and even scared a bit.

"And why you haven't told anyone about it? Why haven't you told anyone?!" His voice became louder as both of his arm now holding her shoulders grew tighter "Why haven't you told me?!"

She just stood before him, listening to his yells that reminded her so much of home. She didn't even notice that her eyes became wet and were waiting for the tears to spill. But she holded it in. Like always.

"I didn't want to" Alexia whispered quietly and Regulus almost didn't hear it.

When he just looked at her and understood that she won't look at him he looked at his own hands that were squeezing her shoulder and abruptly let her go and she winced a bit.

"For fuck's sake" he muttered and moved her shirt away from her shoulder to see a purple bruise that was on her shoulder.

"This one's an old one" she whispered. She covered her shoulder back "We should get to class" and walked past him.

Regulus just stood there looking at where she was standing in front of him a few seconds ago.

She was getting beaten by her mother at home for Merlin knows how long and she didn't tell anyone, she didn't tell her friends, she didn't tell him. And by that he felt hurt.

But he decided to talk about it with Alexia after lessons. Now he has a potions classroom to get to.

So Regulus turned to the way Alexia left and started walking the same way Alexia did.

______________________________________
2192 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 305 20
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞...
71.9K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
9.9K 403 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
3.1K 77 19
When daughter of Regulus Black, Estelle Black, transfers from beauxbatons in France due to his tragic death. A certain group of Slytherins that she h...