Found

By Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... More

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 31

138K 3.2K 1.1K
By Mira5876h

MIRABELLE'S POV

I woke up pissed today. Some idiot tried to hack into my laptop and I had to stay up all night to put a new system and firewall.

I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and hair. I did my morning skincare and then went to my closet to pick out some clothes.

I put my clothes on and my shoes then sprayed perfume. I put my phone in my pocket and stomped downstairs. I went to the kitchen and found Alexander along with the oldest triplets.

They all had laptops in-front of them and they seemed mad. I huffed and moved towards them.

I went towards Marcello since he was the closest to me and stood beside him. Someone was also trying to hack into his laptop.

I could already feel a headache forming. I tapped the keys angrily and moved my fingers faster. After I was done I pushed the laptop back to him and saw them looking at me with shock except Alexander since it already happened with him and I fixed it.

"What?" I questioned cutting up some fruits.

They shook their heads and continued doing what they were doing. A few minutes later dad, Vincent and Leonardo came down. They wished me good morning and they sat and had breakfast.

I sat in-front of dad on the stool and clasped my hands together and leaned forward eagerly.

"So, have you thought about what we talked about?" I asked referring to the job situation.

He looked at me and wiped his mouth with a tissue "I have,why don't you join the family business? You'll get paid just like if you're working in another company." He suggested, taking a bite of his food.

I thought about it for a moment, I mean I can join and I have the qualities for the job but there's one thing.

"On one condition." I said.

He furrowed his brows in confusion "Anything." He said after a moment of silence.

"You'll pay and treat me the same as your employees." I said seriously.

He nodded his head "Deal." We shook hands to seal it and continued doing what we were doing.

The rest of the family came and had breakfast and we talked. The time to go to work came some of the older ones have to go to other places to work and some had to go to the other businesses.

I rode with Alexander, dad, Vincent and Leonardo to the company. We entered the lobby and everyone went quite.

We rode the private elevator and made our way to the top floor where dad will give me my work.

Once we reached the others went to their offices while we entered dads office. He went over to his desk and pulled out big stacks of papers.

He held them and made his way over to me. He gestured for me to come with him and I did. He went towards another office that was between his office and Alexander's.

He opened it and the room was just as big as theirs. He put the papers down and told me what to do. I caught on everything he said and he left while I sat and started doing the paperwork.

The laptop was already set up so I started. I have I masters in business so this was pretty easy. It actually didn't take me long and I doubled checked everything.

I picked up the papers and went to dads office. I knocked and went inside and saw him talking on the phone. An hour already passed so not too much time passed.

He saw me and looked shocked, I just waited until he finished, when he did he checked the papers and when he saw everything was good he smiled at me and I saw pride in his eyes. That made me happy, making my dad proud of me made my happy.

He then gave me some files and told me to distribute them to my brothers and then some more paperwork for me.

After that I went to Alexander's office, I knocked and he told me to come in. I gave him the files and he gave me a small smile. I kissed him on the cheek and then went to Vincent's office. I did the same with him and Leo.

Then I went back to my office as dad called it my office. I started doing the paperwork and checking e-mails.

It must've been a while because the next thing I know Leonardo came in my office and told me that it's 12:00 pm.

Wow time flies fast. I went towards him as he engulfed me in a hug making me feel protected and loved.

"What do you wanna have for lunch Stella(star)?" As we started walking towards the elevator.

"I don't know. What do you suggest?" I sighed and leaned against him.

"Fancy some burgers?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Sure." I said.

We walked out of the elevator and started walking on the sidewalk. We arrived at this burger joint and we walked in.

The place was packed, people were talking and laughing while some just sat and ate peacefully.

We walked towards the register and looked at the menu hung up.

The lady behind was looking at Leo licking her lips every 5 seconds, like girl use lip balm if your lips are so dry.

Okay! I swear if people weren't in the restaurant she'd jump on him from behind the counter. I'm seriously annoyed right now, like stop looking at my brother.

"What can I get you handsome?" She asked in a seductive voice and I swear I saw Leo cringe.

He cleared his throat and I decided to help him when he gave me 'help me' look. Just because I'm a good sister.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I know that if she'd have a gun she'd kill me right now from the glare she was giving me. I jut winked at her and looked back at the menu.

"Can I have three turkey burgers and-" he looked at me and asked "What do you want baby?"

"A cheese burger please." He nodded his head and continued "and two cheese burgers please."

She told him the price and looked back at him "Anything else?" You could clearly hear the meaning behind the question.

"No." He answered blank.

"Are you sure?" She asked once again leaning on the counter.

I heard someone sigh behind me and then a man yelled "Hey lady, stop flirting with the man he clearly isn't interested, we wanna order too." He said annoyed while cursing under his breath.

She looked embarrassed but nodded her head.

We waited for our food as me and Leo talked. We heard our name being called. Leo held the bags and we started heading back towards the company.

As we were passing an ally I heard whimpers. Like someone was hurt.

I stopped in my tracks and listened more closely. Leo looked at me confused when I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

"Did you hear that?" I asked him as I heard a whine.

"What?" He asked clearly confused. Just then another whimper sounded "That." I pointed out.

He nodded his head. I started making my way more into the ally with Leo close behind me.

"Hello?" I said to no one in particular. A whine resonated in the silent space. I moved closer to the sound.

I took out my phone and put on the flashlight since it was too dark.

More whimpers were heard. I kept moving until I reached the sound.

I pointed my flashlight and gasped at what I saw.

Two dogs were on the ground whimpering since they were hurt with blood pouring down their legs while a big dog was trying to help them.

I crouched down and caressed theirs heads.

"Oh you poor babies." I said as I looked at their injuries.

"Can we take them to the vet?" I asked Leo from my crouched position.

He looked hesitant because I know we hat to head back but we can't just leave them here.

"Please." I pleaded.

He sighed and nodded his head as he went to get the car. Once he came back he picked the white one while I got the darker one. The bigger dog followed behind. I opened the door and put the dog down and Leo did the same, the bigger one jumped in and soon we made our way to the vet.

We put them on the beds and the vets started working on them.

We waited outside with the big one since he was fine. After a while the vet came out and told us that they were fine and it was a couple easy injuries. He asked us what we wanted to do with them and I honestly wanted to keep the three of them but I had to ask dad first.

I called him and the second it rang he answered "Where are you guys? Are you hurt?" He said in one breath.

"Dad we're fine, Umm we found dogs that were hurt and we took them to the vet. But Umm can I keep them? Please please I promise I will take care of them. I've wanted dogs. Please dad." I pleaded, I really wanted them. They're so cute and fluffy.

I heard him sigh at the other end of the phone and heard him mutter "you're gonna be the death of me."

I silently prayed in my head hoping he'd agree. "Fine." He said making me squeal and thank him multiple times.

After we ended the call I told Leo and he said that we'd get them some stuff and that's what we did. We got them everything a dog would need. Including food of course.

We put the stuff and dogs in the car and started making our way home. Once we reached the dogs got  down and started licking my hands making me giggle. They also took their shots so everything is good.

They followed behind as me and Leo took the stuff and put them in my room and the food in the kitchen cupboard.

I set up the beds and made my way to the tub so I can bathe them. Once the water was warm I bathed them and they splashed water around everywhere while they barked happily.

Two of them were Dobermans and the white one was a German Shepard which is shocking considering his fur is like snow.

My brothers and cousins along with the rest of the family were out of the house so they didn't see the dogs yet.

I walked to the kitchen with them following behind me. I put their new bowls some with water while I filled the others with food.

I put the bowls down and they started eating. Leo came back from giving dad, Alexander's, and Vincent's food and said that he's done for the day.

We ate our burgers and sipped on some blackberry juice. We talked and enjoyed ourselves.

He said that we'd train the dogs for protection just in case. That's a good idea. The dogs played for the rest of the afternoon and then made their ways to my room to sleep in their new beds.

I named the bigger dog Max, the smaller one Oscar and the white one Cooper. I think it suited them.

Then the rest of the family came, we had dinner and talked about our days but I forgot to mention the dogs. Hehe.

We went our separate ways to our rooms after a tiring day. The dogs were sleeping peacefully as I changed my clothes in the bathroom. I did my night skincare and brushed my teeth.

I took some painkillers and went under the covers and started at the ceiling. I felt eyes get droopy as I finally went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 7.9K 52
Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brother to an extend that if anyone hurts he...
59.2K 4.4K 40
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.1M 79.3K 47
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
161K 9.2K 38
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...