๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ | โœ…

By mortiify

*This story was written when I was 16, it was the first thing I ever wrote so it's a bit rushed and cringey... More

๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š.
๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ.
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด - ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐š„๐™ผ๐š‚๐šˆ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด - ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚
๐™ผ๐™พ๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐š‚
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š - ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฐ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด - ๐šƒ๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ป...
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡ - ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐™ท๐š„๐™ถ๐š‚..?
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ - ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ผ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด - ๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด - ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐š†
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐šƒ๐š๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐™ฒ๐š„๐™ณ๐™ณ๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐™ฟ๐š๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š‚
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐™ผ๐š. ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ - ๐™ต๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด - ๐™พ๐™ท ๐™ผ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ - ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด - ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฒ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š - ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐š„๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด - ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฟ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡ - ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ถ ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š†๐š‚
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ - ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฟ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ - ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด - ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ

๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ - ๐š‚๐šƒ๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด

53K 1.2K 786
By mortiify

 𝘪 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭

___________________________________

𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

I walked behind Elio through the big school doors.

Holy mother of french fries.

It was so cool! It looked just like in the movies!

I was holding onto Elio's sleeve, scared that I'd get lost if I didn't hold on to him. Elio's steps were so...long. I guess his height explains it. Elio is 6'2, and I'm a solid 5'2. All of my brothers inherited my father's height, while I got my height from my mama. 

Soon enough we were in front of a brown door. On top of the door it read 'OFFICE' in golden bold letters. Elio quickly opened the door and we walked inside.

''Well hello dears! How may I help you?'' A beautiful old lady asked from the desk.

''My sister here, Angelina, is starting school here today. We've come to collect her schedule.'' Elio said while rubbing my back after noticing my nervous shuffling.

''Oh, of course! Can I please have your last name?'' she smiled while starting to scroll through her computer.

''V-Vitale.'' I -of course- stuttered out.

After a few seconds, the printer behind the nice lady started making sound.

''Alright, here you go, I also printed out a map for you! The red circle is where your locker is, it is locker number 206. If you need anymore help, my office door is always open dear.'' she smiled handing me the papers.

I am most definitely baking cookies for her.

I smiled, taking the papers from her hands, ''Th-thank you!''

''Anytime. Now off you go, your first class is starting in 15 minutes.'' she beamed.

''Thank you. Goodbye.'' Elio said turning around.

I quickly smiled and waved at the lady, before turning and following Elio.

''Alright, I've packed you some lunch too, just in case the cafeteria is very full and you don't want to go in there to buy food. There was a lot of nice places where you can go outside to sit and eat.'' Elio smiled while taking the map from me.

''O-okay. I think t-that's what I'll do. The caf-cafeteria was always loud in all the m-movies.'' I chuckled.

''Of course. Here's your locker, you don't need it right now, because you've gotten no books yet. But once you get books, you can drop them off here.'' Elio said gesturing to where my locker was.

I nodded and glanced down the hallway. There was a boy- no. A man there. He had dark - almost black hair and he was sooooo tall. He was talking to two other guys. He was wearing a full black outfit, it somehow fitted into his 'vibe'. One of his friends saw me staring and whispered at him, and before I even knew it, he was looking at me. Even if he was far away, I could easily make out his beautiful blue eyes. He smirked at me, I blushed and quickly turned my attention back to Elio, who had been on the phone with papa.

''Okay, it looks like your class is right here, next to your locker. I'm going to need to go now, will you be okay?'' Elio spoke.

I hummed, ''I'll be fine. I'll text you if anything goes wrong. Ti amo.'' I then hugged Elio.

''Ti amo sorella. Have fun.'' he squeezed me once more and walked off.

I looked at my schedule. I had Mrs. Carlsson's class now, in class number 54. The class in front of me was 52, so I guess 54 was a few down the hall.

I started to walk down the hall while looking through my schedule, and out of nowhere I slammed into something.

I was about to fall, I was already squeezing my eyes shut ready to get hurt, when strong arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to find those familiar blue eyes glancing down at me.

It was him! Oh my snickerdoodle!

''You know, you should be more careful where you walk, you might get hurt, precioso.'' The beautiful guy muttered with an accent. (precious)

''O-oh my! I'm so so sor-sorry sir! I wasn't wat-watching where I was go-going!'' I rambled out with glossy eyes.

Im a sensitive person. And I managed to already make a fool out of myself. Of course I'm going to cry.

''No, nono bonita don't cry. I'm not upset please don't cry.'' he panicked. (pretty)

He quickly wiped away the few stray tears with the pads of his thumbs.

I took a deep breath and suddenly got nervous. He was looking at me with so much emotion.

I broke our eye contact and started looking at my shoes as if they were cupcakes.

I love cupcakes.

''Hey, look at me.'' he said and lifted my chin with his fingers.

His eyes were so pretty. Oh wowie. 

''What's your name pretty girl?'' he smirked.

''I-I'm Angelina. B-but my friends- or well, my br-brothers call me Angel or Lina. Y-you can call me wh-what you want!'' I rambled.

''Hm. It's nice to meet you Angel. I'm Mateo.'' he smiled. 

Holy mother of strawberry cheesecakes. His smile is so pretty.

What am I even thinking! I met him like 10 minutes ago! Ughhhhh.

''Ni-nice to meet you too...'' I smiled.

''Show me your schedule gatito.'' he said. (kitten)

I handed him my schedule. I wonder what language he speaks, it sounds similar to Italian.

''Wha-what language do you sp-speak?'' I questioned. I hope he doesn't think I'm too nosy.

''Spanish. You're in all of my classes.'' he mumbled looking confused.

''T-that's nice! I speak Italian! A-and I'm on-only almost 17, b-but I'm in ad-advanced classes because I'm a fa-fast learner.'' I said proudly.

''Oh, that's very impressive. Come. Let's get to class.'' he said handing me my schedule back.

''O-okay!'' I quirked and followed him after he walked off.

________________________

   𝑀𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑜

She was an angel. Literally. Those forest green eyes staring up at me made me never want to look away.

I was never one for feelings, why am I already getting sappy at some girl I JUST met?

But I knew why. She's different. Pure.

Her beautiful button nose scrunching up while she was thinking..those pretty green eyes decorated with long eyelashes, her face scattered with freckles, plump, pink lips that were a little bit parted when looking up at me. 

She was tiny. I had to be gentle, I was scared I'd break her on the spot.

The second I saw her in the hallway, I was hypnotized. And knowing she was already staring at me made me even happier. 

Then, I saw her turn away from me and noticed the guy beside her.

Who the fuck was he?

Better not be a boyfriend.

Because that little angel...

...she's mine.

1100 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
14.9K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...
177K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...