Trust (Loki X Reader)

By LOKIHASME

After the incident Loki had caused in New York and a word from Odin, Loki had been decided to stay on Midgard... More

A Minute Of Your Time
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Forty Three

521 13 0
By LOKIHASME

Three days had gone by, Wanda and Natasha, Clint and Tony alternating places on the lookout, but still no sign of the enemy. Everyone else was on the Tower, preparing for what's to come, including Loki and yourself. As the days passed, the headache came and go, sometimes lingering longer than usual. Your powers started to feel like it wasn't your own, hearing thoughts when you didn't mean to, seeing what the future in 5 minutes when your not trying, moving things unknowingly. It was concerning you, it had been long when you last lost control, and when you did, you killed 15 people, if that was even loosing control, you couldn't even remember anything. Along with that, you were afraid that you will repeat what you did to your family with the team and Loki.......you didn't want that....not in anyway.

"Hey," You looked at where the voice came from, seeing Loki poking his head inside your room. You smiled at him, sitting on your bed, leaning on its frame. "Hi." You replied, making him smile back as he enter your room and walk towards you. "Is everything alright?" He asked, sitting by the side of your bed. You nodded, instead of answering, too focused in falling for Loki all over again. "I love you..." You said, still looking at him. Loki was taken aback, feeling his stomach do a flip about what you said, masking his blushing cheeks with a cough. "I'm aware." Loki answered, that prideful voice back. You scoffed, rolling your eyes making the god smile. "I love you more, my love, only you in the entire nine realms." Loki suddenly said, leaning in and kissing your forehead softly, you smiled, leaning closer to his  warmth, raising your hand to cup his cheeks. Suddenly a flash of image came to your mind, making you gasp.

It was flash of Loki, standing  infront of a throne, a white bearded man looking down on him.

You backed away, fear coursing through your veins. Loki as well seemed shock, being reminded of the memory he learned who he really was. "What...happened?" Loki asked, unsure. You looked at him, your eyes full of fear as you backed away further you could get from his touch. "Y/N?" Loki asked, getting lot more concerned t your reaction. "I..." You groaned, another pang of headache.

"My time is near...."

Your eyes shut open, looking around your room. "Y/N!" Your widened eyes landed on Loki's furrowed eyebrows, worried sick. "Hey...." He said, a little softer this time, to this, you felt yourself calming down, noticing that the headache had left. After a while of trying to control your breathing, you finally calmed down completely and said, "I heard someone," Looking around your room once more. "Heard someone?" Loki repeated. You nodded in response, standing up and walking around the corners of your room. "I don't know, but it like revibrated from me and bounced through the walls...someone spoke." You tried to explain but only making Loki look more confused. "I heard nothing, my love." Loki answered, following your steps, and placing a hand on your shoulder. You flinched and moved away from him, making Loki look at you, pain in his eyes. Upon noticing this, you spoke immediately, "It's not what you think." You started, waving your hands slighlty. "I saw your memory...unintentionally." You started, Loki remembering the moment a while ago. "My powers doesn't feel like my own right now, and the fact that I saw your memory without me trying scares me, because that gives it a bigger chance for me to alter your memories, and..." You stammered, looking at Loki's eyes. "I'm scared that I'll do something to your memories that will make me....dissappear." You croaked through your trembling voice, your head dropping. A minute passed, and you felt strong arms wrap you into a loving hug, you tensed for a while, but finally melted into Loki's arms as he hushed your worries. "You won't ever get rid of me, you're stuck with me, my love." Loki assured making you smile. His words didn't really stop your worries of your powers, but at the moment, you felt as if nothing will go wrong.

"Y/N!" You looked towards the door, Loki breaking the hug as he too looked. You saw Steve standing at the door, panting. "We're going, now." He said, making the atmosphere seem a little bit heavier than a while ago. You nodded yes and started to move, Loki on your tail. Tony and Clint confirmed, their were entries in the facilities.......both.

"What now?" You asked, fixing the daggers on the belt on your waist, as you jog out the tower along with the others. "We have to split up..Natasha, Y/N  and Loki, you guys with me, we go to Clint. Thor, Wanda and Bruce, to Stark." Steve informed, and all of you nodding. "Hope two Gods on our side helps." He joked making all of you release a small chuckle, but silently hoping so too. And with that, the mission continued.

"We're here." Cap informed as we saw Clint's back further in the front. You all silently walked towards him iforming of your arrival. "No men visible on the front, possible technological security systems." Clint informed making everyone of you nod. "Any idea what kind of booby trap that could be?" You asked Clint. "No, too far to see." Clint answered, resulting you to click your tongue. "Here's a plan," Steve then said as all started to huddle closer to each other to listen. "Clint and Natasha along with Loki will go through the back—"

"I'd rather not get involved."

You immediately elbowed Loki by his stomach making him grunt. Cap looked at Loki, everyone else glaring at him, before Cap continuing in speaking. "Y/N and me will be the front," He finished, then looking at you. "Y/N, you'll be up high, see if there are men roaming around, hold them still, bring them to me, away from the security systems, and I'll knock them down." You nodded as he gave you a small gadget, a communicator. You put it on your ear, Loki rolling his eyes by the side. "You three, see if you can find any other entrances, maybe try to shut down the security system too." Cap continued, making them nod, except Loki, who only had his eyebrow raised. And with a last recap, you were on the move, everyone, walking towards the place, back hunched, and you making yourself fly high, further away from the place to prevent you from attracting any attention. You flew to the side, getting a cleared view of the whole place, seeing Clint, Natasha, and Loki, walking outside the fence towards the back. Cap behind a rock waiting for your signal. You looked around, flying around the place, then suddenly, two men came out of the main entrance, you looked at them, observing their movements. You saw them pressing on some buttons by the wall. Upon them doing so, you found a small red light at the floor flickering off, your eyes went wide, assuming that they had turned off the security system. You dragged yourself closer to them and raised your hand pinning two men in place. "Clint, come fast, securities seems to be off, but I don't know for how long." You said via communicator. "Cap, two men coming your way." You also said, "On it." You heard Captain America reply, as you started to drag two men towards Cap using your powers. Immediately as these two men reached Cap, he knocked them down, hitting them with his shield, straight of their face, causing them to faint. You looked at him and he gave you a thumbs up, which you replied to with the same gesture. Turning back your attention to the entrance, you saw Clint and Loki by the entrance. "Where's Black Widow?" You asked. "Went through back, see if their would still he good route out." You heard Clint say from the communicator. "I'll go with her, good luck." You said, everyone else telling you the same, as you started to fly towards the bac, seeing Cap go near the entrance as well. You reached the back and started to lower youself, landing on the cement floor, you saw Black Widow by a closed metal door. " What did you find?" You whispered. "A possible good way out." She answered back, making you smile in amazement on how she didn't even flinch when you came, aware that it was you when not even looking. "But no way to open it." You said, walking closer to her as you looked at the door too. "We'll have to break it." She answered. "Break it silently is the goal." She continued, resting her palm on the door. "Loki and Clint is on the run towards where the victims are, we have been noticed." You heard Cap say via the communicator along with grunts and vibranium hitting flesh. "Silently not, I suppose." Black Widow commented making you chuckle. "I'll do it." You informed, Nat nodding as she side stepped. You raised your hand towards the door, your fingers spreaded from each other as the door started to creak then crumple, then break, and with one last swift motion, the door broke, leaving you an open path. "Nice." Nat said, and looked at you. Suddenly that headache came back, making you stop on your track and grab your forehead. "Hey, you okay?" You heard Natasha call out. You quickly nodded your head and said yes, trying to control your breathe. Then, the pain subsided and then disappeared. Shaking your confusion and fear away, you raised your head and followed Natasha inside.

What greeted you was the same as the last, sits with people in it, half of their faces covered with some kind of technology. Only now, their were more. You felt like you wanted to puke, the view of people in this state, knowing their end results, it was sickening. "We found something, it's quite bizarre." You heard Loki's voice from the earpiece. "It's the victims, I presume, but they stand still, no life visible in their eyes." Loki continued, making your gut tie into knots.

"I will carry your anger, I finally wake."

You felt your heart sink, what was that.... You thought, as you looked at Nat, she didnt hear anything, she looked disgusted by the view she was witnessing, but no expression showed that she heard what you did.... So what was that?

"Well, you have found me again, bravo." You heard someone say, this time Natasha heard it too looking at the woman who stood infront of the both of you. You looked st her too, and felt your blood boil. "Avory..." You hissed, glaring at the woman. "You remember, how touching." She mocked, smiling at your angered state. "Now with a friend." She suddenly said and looked at Natasha then back at you, "And a few outside." She added, making your clench your jaw. "Stop this before we end up going through gore." You warned, but she only laughed at your statement. "That's my goal, Mind." She answered. "Your not going to win, Avory, we've made sure of that." Natasha said, stepping forward. Avory raised an eyebrow, looking Natasha up and down. "You are in no position to say that." She said her voice more serious, she too stepping forward, towards us. "This had been planned for years," She started. "The technology, the people, the place, everything." She hissed, "And you, came and ruined a part of it, but no matter, I will not let some costumed idiots! Ruin my life's work." She said, her voice sounding more mad than ever, as she paced towards you. You felt your headache comeback, but you stood still, trying your best for it not to show.

"You are nothing,"

Avory's voice started to be muffled, the pain intesifying, your breath shortening. You were hearing a laughter, reverberating from you, Avory's words now gone. Then all of the sudden, the pain disappeared, but the laughter continued, your eyes were on the floor, as you saw a pool of red liquid flow towards your shoes.

"I am back."

Everything went blank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...