Chapter Thirty Eight

You were all now seated in the leaving room, you told them that you had something to tell them about the mission. Loki, still clutching his stomach.  "How were the victims?" You asked first. Tony sighed and shook his head. "Their still in trance, we tried to get their family see them, for those who had one but they just...." Tony said, frsustrated,everyone else sighing, feeling hopeless. "Brainwashed." You said. "Yes, exactly." Steve answered. "And we're still trying to track down who was behind this." He mentioned.  "Avory." You said, everyone looking at you, shocked and intrigued. You couldn't blame them, the moment Natasha and Bruce found you at the time, Avory was long gone.  "She's behind this." You said, looking at all of them. "All the kidnaps were for  the brainwashing, she said she'll use them as weapons." You explained. "This war, Avory wants to create chaos," You said, shivers trailing down your spine. "Create panic, inspire fear and then, she comes to the rescue, and in exchange, she rules amongst all of the people, creating order and discipline." You pointed out. "Even if she succeeds, we all know we would be the once to save the people." Clint cleared. "But the army she has, are innocent people that had been brainwashed, she is the only one that can command them, thus easily ending the chaos if she wants to, she rescues." You pointed out, making everyone groan or sigh in frustration. "And like Tony said, they're still in trance, we don't know how to undo that yet, and we all know killing or even hurting those people is out of the picture." You pointed out again, making then groan a lot more.

"Don't you think you should start searching for this Avory then?" You all looked at Loki, now sitting up straight, with a blank expression. "You think we didn't try?" Clint spat back, glaring at Loki. Loki squinted his eyes and glared back at Clint. You elbowed Loki's arm, implying he shut his mouth, but Loki only looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows. "I only stated a better possibility, my love." Loki said making you glare at him, but before you could answer Loki, two shocked voices echoed. "My love?" You looked  Tony and Clint, who were confused and unpleased on what Loki had called you. Shit.... You thought, remembering you actually had never mentioned this to any of them. Everyone else was just as shocked but no one was as pissed as your two father, glaring at the man that leaned close to you. Loki on the other hand, smiled sheepishly, enjoying what is happening and what was about to happened. "Uh, about that..." You started, raising an index finger, a nervous smile on your lips. You sneaked a peek at Loki as you nudge him with your elbow asking for help, but he only looked at you then said, "Is in not clear as day?" leaning a little bit more closer to you. You looked at Loki and galred at him, you're dead... You thought. He was not helping at all. "I'll talk to Y/N, Clint, I think you got some things to tell Loki." Tony said, looking straight at you as he stood up. "Oh I sure do." Clint remarked as he also stood up, looking at you then at Loki, signaling him to follow.

Tony as well, signaled you to follow him, and you groaned, but before you stoof up to turned to Loki and whispered, "I hope Clint kills you." Loki chuckled, "No one can kill me, my love." You scrowled at his words as you stood up, glaring at him still.
"Good luck!" You heard Steve say, amused. You turned your head towards him, pleading for help but he only shook his head, mouthing sorry, as he smiled. You averted your gaze from the man that stood before you, his hands crossed on his chest, looking directly at you.

"When exactly do you plan on telling me this?" Tony asked. You looked at him then looked away again. "I..." You started weak. You sighed then looked at him. "I mean I'm old enough to worry about my own relationship, Tony." You defended. "Yeah, I wouldn't really mind whoever you decide to date," Tony started. "But you decided to fall for that reindeer, who caused a lot of trouble." Tony pointed out, his eyes widening. "And he's a god of what again?" Tony sarcastically questioned. "Oh right, Mischief and Lies!" Tony hissed, answering his own question. You pouted, your brows furrowed. "Okay! But we both know he isn't that anymore, if he is, I think I would have been stabbed long ago, and he had escaped, trying to take over the earth!" You defended again, looking straight at your said father.
Tony looked at you too, and then sighed as he closed his eyes and shook his head, his hand now resting on his hips. "I know.... " He started, his voice much calmer now. "I'm just worried," He continued, "You could've at least told us! Or me, so we're aware, because you know none of us are dumb enough to trust that guy." Tony said as he pointed somewhere, implying Loki. You smiled but titled your head. You knew Tony was just worried, he's your father, that's what father's are suppose to do, worry. "Are you saying I'm dumb?" You asked in disbelief. Tony looked at you, with furrowed eyebrows, then he nodded his head. "Yeah, a daredevil too, you let reindeer out of his room, without his chains without any of us knowing, in the middle of the night, let me remind you!" Tony pointed out, making you laugh.
"But, you love me, right?" You asked sheepishly leaning towards your dad, wiggling your eyebrows. "And you trust me?" You added. Tony raised an eyebrow at you. "I'm starting to regret it to be honest." Tony answered, but your smiled widened as you wrapped your hands around your father. "You won't." You hummed. Tony sighed again, knowing he had nothing left to do but trust you on this. Tony wrapped his hands on your back, givng you a fatherly pat making you chuckle.

Clint was glaring at Loki, his arms crossed on his chest. "What are your intentions with Y/N?" He asked with an unpleased tone. Loki raised an eyebrow and gave his signature smile. "Draw her to me and stab her when I feel like it." Loki teased, looking straight at Clint. Clint scrowled and lunged at the God, pinning him on the wall, clutching his leather suit. This made the god smile wider. "I'm not in for jokes, Loki, you hurt Y/N in any way, you will never see light again." Clint threatened, glaring straight at Loki eyes. Loki scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I admire your concern, however I do not plan on hurting her." Loki assured, his voice now serious as he looked back to Clint. Clint glared at Loki a little bit longer before finally releasing him. "You better be sure about that." Clint threatened again. Loki didn't bother to answer, only fixed his posture again and stood straight. Clint huffed and left, walking towards the living room again, Loki came next, his hands clasped on his back, a sly smile on his lips. He sat down on his previous seat and Thor patted his brother's back, a very proud smile on his face. Loki scrowled at this gesture but couldn't hide his smile as well.
Everyone else was half-half, they felt happy for the you and Loki but at the same time still don't really like Loki being with you.

You also walked back along with Tony. You sat beside Loki and smiled at him. However you felt someone touch your knee and moved it away from Loki's. You then felt Clint squeeze himself between you and Loki and sat between the both of you. You looked at him and then laughed at the man's gesture, slapping him slighlty on his chest. Loki on the other hand didn't like what Clint did and was now his turn to glare at your second father.

Clint glared back. Loki and Clint throwing daggers with their eyes.