Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

FRIENDS

3.1K 191 4
By imaginationworld07

Jungkook didn't show up for dinner after that incident. In the morning also, he was quiet when they were having breakfast.  Tae noticed it and he didn't like that. Jungkook made everyone around him happy but today he was silent. Emma and Yoongi tried to cheer him up but nothing worked. Moreover, he didn't speak a single word to Tae.

On the other hand, Jungkook was not sure that what Tae was thinking about him after that party.  Tae already had many wrong ideas about him and now this fighting. So Jungkook was taking his time to compose himself and Tae thought that he was avoiding him more.

In the evening, Tae got quite shocked to see Jimin there. He went to him and Jimin hugged him.

"Take me to your room, I have to talk to you."

"What happened?"

"Without questions."

"Okay....come with me."

"Yeah lets go"

Tae took Jimin to his room and Jimin locked the door. They sat on bed, facing each other.

"What happened?"

  Jimin sighed and held Tae's both hands.

"Tae..you know right, I am your best friend and I'll always wish the best for you?"

"I know Chim, I know very well."

"If I ask for something, will you do it?"

"What?"

"I am not forcing anything on you Tae nor I am here to confront you for what you said to Jungkook."

"Oh so he told you everything? What does he want huh? Does he want to show me low in your eyes?"

"Tae...its nothing like that. Besides, he asked me not to talk about this because you will feel bad but as a true friend, I want you to realise your mistake."

Tae sighed.

"Do you think what you did was right?"

"I don't know Chim I...I..."

"You did wrong Tae. Even if it was not your intention but you hurted him. I have been working in that company for more than 1 year now and trust me, Jungkook and Yoongi are the best people I've ever met. Tae, he just wants you to be happy thats why he always tries to cheer you up. Don't push him away by hurting him. All he wants is to be friend with you and trust me, having a friend like Jungkook in today's date is more like having a treasure. He is not as childish as he looks. He is mature, more mature than us thats why even after  listening mean words from you, he is not angry on you."

"Jimin I am afraid."

"Till when will you stay afraid? Don't you think its time to put all your fears and insecurities behind? Its been 2 years Tae...open up for new people and new feelings. People come, people go and people teach us something before going. Bran taught you to not trust people blindly and see, now you have a better vision for trusting people. You can recognise fake people quickly and I am sure that you also know that Jungkook is a good person. Tae....you deserve someone who brings peace to your chaos and love to pieces. And after seeing you dancing with Jungkook, I am sure he brings you comfort and calm down your chaos. So don't push him away. God doesn't send good people in one's life again and again."

Tae remained silent, facing the mattress and Jimin sighed.

"I am not asking you to take a step right away. Think about it and then take any step but....please think about it Tae."

Tae nodded.

"Now I am leaving, I will see you later."  Jimin got up and hugged Tae and then left from there.

*

After dinner, Tae was in his room, looking outside the window. There were little tears in his eyes. Today, that conversation with Jimin brought back his past memories again. No matter how much he tried, those memories were still there, reminding him of all the pain that he got, haunting him to the core.

He closed his eyes and all those words started echoing in his mind which Bran told him that night. "Boring", "timepass", "just a toy", and many more. These words hurted him then and they still hurt him.

"What did I do wrong Bran? All I wanted was our happiness, your happiness and in return you said those things to me which I didn't even deserve. Was it wrong to wish good for our relation? Was it....."

He paused when slowly Bran's words were replaced by his own words which he said to Jungkook. He shot opened his eyes and put his hand on his forehead.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! What the hell I did?"

Taehyung realised that unknowingly, he did the same thing to Jungkook. Jungkook just wanted his happiness and in return he said those words to him which he didn't deserve. He called him "frustrating", "annoying" and "joker". When he compared it to himself, he got to know how bad Jungkook must have felt when he heard those words.

"Gosh!! Tae, you hurted him! Aaah how can I do that? I need to apologoze...yeah I need to apologize for sure."

And with that, all his thoughs were shifted from Bran to Jungkook. He ran outside to apologize to him.

After he didn't find Jungkook in his room, he came to the garden and there he was, sitting on the swing, slowly swinging, eyes closed, face towards the sky and a slight smile on his lips.

Tae took a deep sigh before approaching him and finally stood behind him, pushing the swing slowly.

When Jungkook sensed someone's presence behind him, he looked back and his eyes met with Tae's. He was quite shocked to see Tae there and his eyes were not moving from Tae. When Tae pushed the swing, Jungkook moved forward with swing and then came backwards but all the time his eyes were on Tae.

"Please look forward, otherwise I won't be able to say anything."

Jungkook smiled and faced forward. He closed his eyes, feeling the cool breeze on his face.

"You are here to say something?"

"Yeah"

"To me? I mean, you wanna talk to me?"

"Yeah"

"About what?"

"I want to apologize for that day"  Jungkook immdeiately stopped the swing on hearing this making Tae confused. He turned and looked at Tae and then grabbed his hand to make him sit on another swing beside him, parallel to his.

"Its okay...you don't have to."

"No its not okay."  Tae looked up and found Jungkook already looking at him so he looked down and continued speaking.

"Its not okay Jungkook. I shouldn't have said those mean words to you."

Tae played with his fingers in nervousness. Jungkook's eyes went to his fingers, he smiled and again looked at Tae's face as he continued.

"I hurted you. I am sorry."

Jungkook chuckled a little.

"You can never hurt me but yeah when you called me a joker, I felt a little bad. I thought of complaining about it to you once we get comfortable again...."  he paused and looked at Tae. ".....we are comfortable again right? I mean I am not making you uncomfortable..."

Tae looked up at him and shook his head slowly

"To be honest Jungkook, you never made me feel uncomfortable besides it was me who never realised how you were trying to comfort me."

"You are not angry on me?"

"You should be angry on me."  Tae said and Jungkook chuckled.

"I am not....lets forget that topic."  Jungkook said and looked forward and Tae stared at his side profile.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm"

"Friends?"  Tae said and forwarded his hand.

Jungkook looked at Tae and then he looked at Tae's hand in front of him, asking for a handshake. He couldn't believe what he heard, so he asked again.

"Wh...what did you say?"

"Lets be friends...will you?"

Jungkook's lips slowely curved into a smile which then turned into a wide bunny smile. He immediately grabbed Tae's hand and shook it.

"Obviously pretty doc....."  he paused and looked at Tae who was trying not to smile.

"You can call me that."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"So it means you like this name now?"

"Ye...ab..No, its not like that."

"Then why did you allow me?"

"Ah its just....just..."

"Just?"

"Just....Fine you can't call me that!"

Tae said and Jungkook burst into laughter.

"Okay okay sorry. By the way I have so many names for you...like pretty doctor, doctor Tae, Taetae, Mr. Handsome, pretty Tae..."  he continued and Tae sighed, stood up and started walking towards the house.

"Doctor this..doctor that....hey wait!! Wait! Where are you going pretty doctor?"

Jungkook shouted from behind and Tae just shook his head and smiled while walking.

"Wait!! Did you just smile? Turn around pretty doctor, I have to see your smile."  but Tae just left smiling and Jungkook stared at him with a wide smile on his face.

People say that the first step towards love is friemdship and today Tae took his first step towards Jungkook. He accepted Jungkook as his friend and Jungkook was so happy because of this. Maybe the first wall among those walls which Tae built around his heart, was broken and now Jungkook was sure that he will break other walls too.

–×–

Tae apologized and offered the friendship. Their first step towards love is taken.
That was chapter 10. Sorry it was a little short.
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
4.2K 360 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
6K 223 2
Jeon Jungkook is in love with his best friend. Every time he sees Yoongi his heart instantly warms like an oven, his chest feels all nice and cozy, h...
674K 23.1K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...