πƒπŽπ”ππ‹π„ π‹πˆπ…π„|| 𝐏. οΏ½...

By stormevansx

"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒐 π’π’π’π’Œ 𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’šπ’π’– π’„π’–π’Ž." "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏?" 𝑰 π’‚π’”π’Œ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 π’…π’Š... More

π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”
π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–˜π–Žπ–
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž-π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž-π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž-π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž-π–˜π–Žπ–
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž-π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž-π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž-π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–ž
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–ž-π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–ž-π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–ž-π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–ž-π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–Šπ–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–šπ–Œπ–Š

π–™π–Šπ–“

9.4K 316 163
By stormevansx

SINCE JORDYN was in the principals office for her 'poor choices of clothing', I had to take care of AJ for the whole day.

As much as I love this baby, she's a pain in my ass sometimes.

Right now, it's the end of gym class and I get to hear the wonderful stories of Flash's friends' sex lives again.

"Did she cum though?" Phoenix asks, lacing up his sneakers.

"Xander?" Flash presses. "Did she cum?"

"Who cares?" Xander mumbles. "I still hit."

"Facts, man. As long as you came, the rest don't even matter." Phoenix gives him dap and they laugh it off.

Weirdos.

"Peter, this is so sad." Ned grumbles.

"What, them not caring about the girl?"

"No!" Ned hisses. "Us being the only virgins in this room. Everyone else has had sex with someone. Except for us."

"Speak for yourself." I scoff.

Ned's eyes widen. "You had sex with her?" He asks a little too loudly.

"Dude." I hiss, noticing that everyone's staring at us now.

He winces."Sorry."

"Who did Penis Parker have sex with?" Flash teases. "I thought you and Jordyn broke up."

"You don't need to know my buisness." I mumble, getting my sneakers out.

"Oh, come on." Phoenix presses. "You could be part of our conversations now. Tell us, how was she?"

"Before you tell us that, who was she?" Xander asks. "It's a lot better when we have a face to work with."

I ignore them and roll my eyes.

Sure, I was proud to lose my virginity to Jordyn but I didn't want to tell these guys in particular that it was her. If I did, she'd get a lot of unwanted attention and it'd only be a short while before the news reached her parents.

I wanted this information to be a secret.

"Peter, we're talking to you!" Flash raises his voice.

"I know that." I say calmly. "I'm choosing to ignore you, so take the hint and fuck off."

I'm shocked at my own words.

I've never been that rude to anyone before but I don't regret saying it.

Shocked at my outburst, Flash goes back to his group and they continue talking about the girl Xander had sex with. The way they spoke about her made me sick to my stomach but I knew there's nothing I could do about it.

"Why is there a baby in your bag?" Ned asks. "Did you get her pregnant?"

"Pregnancy doesn't work like that, Ned." I chuckle. "This is my Health baby. I have to take care of her until next Monday."

"What's her name?"

"AJ." I answer, taking her in my hands.

"You didn't button your shirt up." Ned points out once we leave the changing rooms and I look down to notice that my abs are fully visable since my shirt was in fact, not done up.

"Who cares?" I put AJ in front of me so that she concealed my muscles while I walk through the hallway.

"How did you guys get back together? I mean, she hates you."

"Hated." I correct. "I told her about...the thing."

"No way." Ned gasps. "Peter, are you serious?"

"Yes." I say in a low voice so that nobody could hear me. "If I didn't tell her, she'd still hate me."

"And you're sure she's not going to tell anyone?"

I look over to Jordyn, who's talking to Ja'eda, MJ and Anvi over on the other side of the hallway, whispering about something. For a split second, the four girls look over at me before turning back to their little circle and start whispering again.

She can't be telling them, can she?

"Yeah...I'm sure." I say wearily. "She promised."

She didn't exactly promise.

"Really?" Ned looks over at them as well and every now and then, the group glance over at us. "It looks like she's telling everyone."

"Shut up, Ned." I say. "She's not telling anyone."

"No fucking way!" I hear Ja'eda exclaim. "Peter?"

My eyes widen when my name is brought up and Jordyn hits Ja'eda's head, telling her to shut up.

I have faith in Jordyn for her not to spill the beans on my secret identity but right now, it looks really bad.

I choose to ask her about it once her and her friends finish talking and I decide to take the smoothest approach in asking her.

"Did you tell them that I was Spider Man?" I blurt.

That is not what we discussed, Peter.

Jordyn glares at me for a few moments before reaching up to slap me upside the head.

"Are you crazy?" She hisses. "Why would I tell them that?"

"That's what it looked like." I defend myself, rubbing the area she hurt.

"No, I didn't tell anyone about that."

"Then what was it?"

"Oh, I was telling them about...what happened." She confesses. "Before you go off on me for saying anything, answer me this. Did you tell Ned?"

She has me there.

"Yes." I sigh.

"Exactly. Since you told Ned, I can tell my girls, right?"

"I guess so." I say, rocking AJ in my right hand.

"Fix your face, they're not going to tell anyone." Jordyn kisses my lips and starts to walk over to her locker.

"Wait, I thought you were getting dress coded. What happened?" I follow her.

"Von offered me his hoodie." She guestures to the grey hoodie she has on. "Now I'm 'approachable'."

Von magically appears behind Jordyn, scaring her and making her laugh.

"Man, don't do that." She calms down.

"I'm only playin', J." Von chuckles. "Wassup, Pete?"

"I'm good." I nod, reaching into my own locker to give AJ her bottle.

Von reaches out to give me dap when I'm done but then he stops. "He wouldn't know how to do it."

"Try me." I shrug.

He reaches out again and I gove him dap successfully, shocking him.

"Alright, who taught you?" Von crosses his arms.

"Guilty." Jordyn says, taking AJ out of my hands and patting her back to burp her.

"What's next, you gonna put his hair in dreads?" Von jokes.

"Shut up."

➤➤➤

Later on in the day, I'm at Jordyn's house for dinner. She insisted that I come with her, since her parents wanted to get to know me a little more.

"So, what does your Aunt do?" Jordyn's mom asks, serving up some pot roast.

"She's a nurse." I answer before thanking her. "She's been working there for about 5 years now."

"What about your uncle?" Her dad asks and I feel my mood dropping.

"He's dead." I clear my throat and drink some water.

"Oh." Jordyn's dad's facial exression softens. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I nod.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did he die?" Jordyn's mom ask and Jordyn glares at her.

"Ma!" She hisses.

"No, it's fine." I say. "There was a robbery going down a few blocks from where he was and Uncle Ben tried to stop him. Then the guy shot him."

Because of me.

That day, I was the one who let that guy leave the building I was in since the owner fucked me over.

I thought it was just karma that the guy got robbed but that karma came for me even quicker.

If I didn't let that robber go, Ben would still be alive.

It's all my fault.

"Anyway." Jordyn says, trying to lighten the mood. "I have a baby."

"You have a what?" Her parents say in unison, glaring back and forth between me and Jordyn.

"You pregnant?" Her sister, Talia asks. "Damn, I thought I was the fuck up."

"I'm not pregnant." Jordyn groans. "I have a baby. She's for my Health class."

"Oh Lord." Her mom puts her hand on her chest. "Lead with that next time before you decide to give someone a heart attack."

"Ya'll named it?" Her dad asks.

"AJ." I answer.

"AJ? What about Kiara?" Her mom asks.

"Yeah, or Dwane?"

"Ain't nobody want to name their child after ya'll." Talia laughs.

"And why not?" Her mom says.

"Exactly. What's wrong with Dwane?"

"Nobody looks at a new born and thinks; 'Yeah I'm gonna give this cute little baby some grown ass name like Dwane'." Jordyn says.

"Perfectly said." Talia nods. "By giving a child that name, you just aged it by about 30 years."

"So what ya'll tryna say?" Dwane asks, raising an eyebrow.

"...Nothing." The two girls say in unison, facing their plates.

"Peter, what you think?" Dwane asks me and I gulp.

"I think Dwane is an amazing name." I say quickly. "In fact...Jordyn, Dwane should be AJ's middle name."

"Hell no." Jordyn rolls her eyes. "AJ Dwane Parker?"

"Yeah, it's cute." I chuckle.

After the dinner, Jordyn asks her parents if she could go over to my house.

"What you need his house for? You got your own. You're in it right now." Her dad says, taking the dishes to the kitchen.

"Yeah but I need to get out of this place, dad." Jordyn pleads. "I named my child Dwane, let me have this."

"Fine." Her dad sighs. "Don't be turning up in this house late."

"Yeah, and don't be making no real life babies either."

"Trust me, we wont." I re-assure them.

"Yeah, I don't mess around like that." Jordyn says.

➤➤➤

"Harder!" Jordyn moans as I thrust into her from behind.

I place both hands on her hips as I slam into her even harder, just how she wanted me to.

The erotic feeling of being inside of her made me weak at the knees. I don't even know hoe I lasted this long.

"Pull my hair." Jordyn requests randomly and I squint at her.

"Pull your hair? Are you sure?"

"Yeah." She nods, half moaning. "Could you just do it, please?"

I've seen guys pull other girls' hair in porno's but I didn't know they acctually liked it. Plus, Jordyn had her hair in a neat, low ponytail tonight and I didn't want to mess it up.

"Are you 100% sure?"

"Peter."

"Okay, okay." I say, and I reach over to grab her ponytail.

At first I pull on it softly and I can tell she liked that. I could also see her back arching as I did it. I let the curiosity get the better of me as I wanted to see what would happen if I pulled it even further.

I did, and the most angelic moan came out of her mouth as her back arched even further.

Holy shit, I'm going to do that more often.

Jordyn grips my bedsheets as I pound into her pussy with more speed, since I can feel my high coming soon.

"Are you going to cum?" I ask, not wanting to cum before she did. It's just common sex etiquette.

She nods, unable to get her words out and I take this as an indication to go even faster to help her out a little.

I look down to see the work I'm doing and the sight of her pussy fitting so well around my dick is almost enough to make me cum right then and there.

But I have to wait.

Jordyn lets out one last moan before her walls clamp down on my dick, her legs start to shake and her body becomes tense.

This triggers my own orgasm and I blow my load into the condom that May slipped into my pocket while I came into the house with Jordyn.

I throw the condom into my trash can and lay down in my bed next to her. I know I said I didn't want to ruin her hair up by pulling on it but she looks so fucking cute with her hair all messy and with that wrecked look on her pretty face.

"Could you be rougher with me next time?" She asks, cuddling into my chest.

"Rough like how?"

"You're the one who watches the porno's, you figure it out." Jordyn chuckles, making me laugh too.

"Alright, alright. Did you want to spend the night?"

"I'd like that." She smiles up at me and I kiss her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Well, it's possible because I do."

☆☆☆

I hope you guys enjoyed the smut and fluff because everyone's favourite movie is coming up next >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 73 20
(Y/N) King is a new student at Midtown High. She, like every teenager, has secrets. Except... most teenagers don't have secrets as deadly as hers. ...
126K 3.1K 32
Camella has to move. Again. Thankfully, it's somewhere she knows by heart: Queens. She lived there for 13 years before moving to Chicago and now she'...
294K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
13.6K 462 31
Peter Parker x fem!Reader [book 1/?] [Female reader] [completed] κ•₯κ•₯κ•₯︎ Y/n has a secret, (it's pretty big)...