Tears | Jin Centric | Complet...

De Secretary_Him

I am Kim Seokjin. The eldest member of BTS boy band. There were six youngers. The youngest was Jeon Jungkook... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
Afterword

Chapter 24

179 15 14
De Secretary_Him

"My phone?"

Jungkook pointed at the bed cupboard when I asked. I grabbed it and dialed Murin's number. I was still shivering.

"Hello?"

"Murin? Come here. It's an emergency"

Hansu went out before Murin comes.

"Jin oppa, I'll come back soon"

She said before going, but I didn't say a word. I wanted to talk with Murin. I didn't answer anyone else. I checked the time 100+ times until he comes.

Finally, he was here. Not alone though. The doctor who treated my nose also was with him. I got up from the bed and hugged him.

"Murin, I can't stay here anymore"

I was at peace only when Murin was with me. When I was in the hospital also, only Murin helped me. That's why I called him right a way.

"It's okay Jin. Don't be afraid. Come let's sit down first"

He took me to the bed.

"Murin I want to talk with you"

"Okay. But let the doctor treat your hand first"

That was when I saw the wound in my hand where the cannula was.

"Mr. Jin, as you know that these little marks also affect your carrier, please be more careful from now on"

"Hmm"

When the doctor left, uncle Sejin and Jungkook also went out, letting me speak with Murin.

I told Murin everything happened from the beginning to the end. He held my hands tightly when they were shivering.

..................................................................................

Mr. Sejin and Jungkook was in the bench of the corridor when Murin came out.

"Murin, how's Jin?"

Mr. Sejin asked as soon as he saw Murin.

"Let's sit down, uncle"

Murin sat down with Mr. Sejin and explained Jin's situation.

"The problem is, the things happened here has reminded him of his past. He has remembered the things happened in the mental hospital when he wore the Johnny gown. That's why he was scared"

"But why did he vomit?"

Jungkook asked Murin.

"It's normal, Jungkook. Most people vomit when they are scared"

"What should we do now?"

"You don't have to do anything, uncle. Don't make him wear the Johnny. And inject him Anesthesia here, so it won't be such a shock to him"

"Hmm. He just began to be okay"

"That's why I'm also worried, uncle"

..................................................................................

Jin's perspective

I said no to the eye surgery, so the doctor discharged me after another day. Uncle Sejin came out when we reached the apartment.

"We'll see if any of you dared to lay a finger on his nose"

Jungkook and Hoseok hid behind Namjoon as they heard uncle saying.

I didn't ask Jungkook or Hoseok the reason they quarreled. I saw two of them together on the day I went to the hospital, so I didn't want to dig it out again and make them uncomfortable.

I didn't see any dreams after the nightmare that day. I forgot everything after talking with Murin. It's true that the dream lasted only a few seconds, but I suffered for hours inside that dream. When I woke up next day, there was something worse than a nightmare.

"A visitor for Jin"

An assistant manager woke me up. I assumed it was Murin because of what happened in the hospital, so I went to the visiting room without even getting dressed properly.

🙋 Jin

Sonha came to me and held my hand.

🙋 Good morning

👱 Morning

She destroyed the goodness of my morning and now say good morning.

🙋 Are you still sleepy?

👱 Yes. I want to sleep. Shall I go now?

🙋 Oh Jin. It was only yesterday I knew that you were hospitalized. I booked a flight and hurried to Korea.

👱 Is that so?

🙋 Yes. How are you now?

👱 Good.

🙋 Jin, can you come to our home for dinner tomorrow?

👱 Are you crazy?

🙋 Why would I be crazy? I have to introduce you to mom and dad.

👱 For what?

🙋 Oh Jin. Aren't we about to marry?

👱 Sonha, I don't know from where you got these nonsense to your head. But I will never marry you. Not even in my dreams.

Sonha was there shouting some more things, but I yelled at her and went to the apartment. I don't know what I should do to make her understand.

..................................................................................

Next days were spent for the work of our album. We were nominated for a lot of award ceremonies. After the effort of months, we released the album and had more freedom.

"Shall we go to the restaurant of Jin hyung's home made kimchi?"

Hoseok suggested. I expected everyone to say no because we were exhausted y then, but to my greatest surprise, everyone agreed.

Everyone started to get ready that I didn't even had time to call Murin. I sent him a text, but he didn't reply.

Uncle Sejin also came everywhere we go.

"Is this honestly because you want to eat kimchi?"

"Yes"
Hoseok answered when uncle asked.

He drove us to our home. I realized that I don't remember the passcode of the gate when we were there.

"Why?"

Namjoon asked me, and I told him.

"Yahh... is there really anyone who can't remember the passcode of his own home?"

"Yes"

Yoongi said, standing behind us.

"Who?"

Namjoon asked in surprise as he received an unexpected answet.

"Jin hyung"

"Hah hah hah"

We all laughed. Namjoon realized the joke only when we finished laughing.

"Don't we have a way to jump in?"

Uncle asked, when Murin didn't answer my calls.

"Nope. We built a tall wall that no one can jump in..."

"We would have easily jumped in if you had a wall like that"
Jungkook said, pointing at Saaha's home. I kept quite.
Finally, Murin came home. I hurried to him even before he get out of the car.

"Where were you? Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"I had forgotten my phone at home. I came back to take it. Why is everyone here now?"

"I have no idea. They wanted to come, so I took them"

We went in when Murin opened the gate by the remote. If we were messing around in another street with masks and all, people must've made sausages from us by now.

Murin called the hospital and stayed at home. They wanted to stay, after the dinner.

"Shall we spend the night here?"

Taehyung asked uncle with a weird smile in his face. He scolded Tae.

"Now only you want to stay? Did you at least bring some clothes? What are you going to wear?"

"We can wear Jin hyung's clothes?"

I hate it when others wear my clothes, but I didn't have a choice. I don't know what they are planning. But somehow they stayed that night.

"Why didn't you tell me that they'll come today?"

Murin asked me when we were chatting in the garden.

"I also didn't know, Murin"

"Do I have to sleep on the sofa now?"

"No. Uncle Sejin is on the sofa. You'll have to sleep on the floor"

"Yahhh on the floor? Did you just say that I have to sleep on the floor? I haven't slept on the floor ever since I was born. Not a single time...."

I went in without listening to the rest. Murin always listens to me, but I never listen to what he has to say. He says that I'm not a good listener.

I went to the park when everyone was asleep. It has been about 3 years since I last came here.

Saaha...
No Hansu.
No Saaha. She's still Saaha for me. I stood next to the swing where Saaha was every time I came.

"Hyung? Why are you here?"

I had a shiver in my spine when Jungkook asked.

"You?"

"Yup. I saw hyung coming here, so I followed you. Here feels free. We never get a chance to walk like this, do we?"

"Hmm"

"Why did hyung come here?"

"To observe stars"

"Stars? Where? Oh yes. There's a lot of stars here"

"Hmm"

"Why did you observe stars? You didn't have any interest in stars earlier?"

"Good people who left the world have become stars"

"Is that so?"

Jungkook sat on the swing where Saaha sat.

"Hyung, will his break?"

"No"

I chatted with Jungkook for a while and returned home. All the lights were off. Even the outside ones.

Jungkook came with me, with the torch of his phone on.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Jin hyung
Happy birthday to you"

I had forgotten my own birthday. I didn't use my phone with these problems. If I had, I must hve seen the projects ARMY had planned for my birthday.

"Thank you"

Murin brought a cake.

"Make a wish"

We started eating the cake after I blew off the candles. I wasn't surprised for the cake. What surprised me was Hoseok and Jimin who were quarreling for the cake.

The cake was on the floor after few minutes!

"Yahhh! I don't care which super stars you are, but CLEAN THIS NOW"

Murin yelled. They tried to get away, but Murin made sure they clean the mess up.

"Murin"

"Uncle?"

"How much you want as the package to join the company?"

I didn't understand what he was asking until he say the rest.

"These little devils never listens to what I say. You can be my assistant. Company can pay you more than the hospital does"

"No uncle. My patients are better than them"

"Hah hah hah"

..................................................................................

We started the world tour. We had to do more shows as the album was hit. We didn't have much time together as we were busy, but I noticed a change in Jungkook.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?"

Namjoon yelled at Jungkook who was smiling, looking at his phone in a meeting.

"Nothing, hyung"

"Pay attention then"

When we were in France, he was weirder. He didn't even had meals with us. He spent a lot of time in his phone.

"Does he really have to talk with Hansu this much?"

Namjoon asked me while we were at the buffet.

"I can't understand either"

"It isn't Hansu"

Jimin said, who was next to Namjoon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Fiction by Roshell 🍃

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

145K 7.7K 92
They lost him once. A second chance is all they have to stop them from losing him again. ••••••••••••••••••••• Warning: Mature Themes
449K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
120K 3.9K 10
[COMPLETED] In which, Jin was too sick during their last concert for Wings Tour. When they're having rehearsal, everything went smooth but during the...
27.2K 1K 10
What would happen to Bangtan if their leader was in coma?