Cover Girl |Chris Brown|

By -BleedingPrada

"Think of it as you're his...well...you're his Cover Girl" "I'm his what? More

πŸ’šCastπŸ’š
πŸ’š002πŸ’š
πŸ’š003πŸ’š
πŸ’š004πŸ’š
πŸ’š005πŸ’š
πŸ’š006πŸ’š
πŸ’š007πŸ’š
πŸ’š008πŸ’š
πŸ’š009πŸ’š
πŸ’š010πŸ’š
πŸ’š011πŸ’š
πŸ’š012πŸ’š
πŸ’š013πŸ’š
πŸ’š014πŸ’š
πŸ’š015πŸ’š
πŸ’š016πŸ’š
πŸ’š017πŸ’š
πŸ’š018πŸ’š
πŸ’š019πŸ’š
πŸ’š020πŸ’š
πŸ’š021πŸ’š
πŸ’š022πŸ’š
πŸ’š023πŸ’š
Karma snippet
πŸ’š024πŸ’š
πŸ’š025πŸ’š
πŸ’š026πŸ’š
πŸ’š027πŸ’š
πŸ’š028πŸ’š
πŸ’š029πŸ’š
πŸ’š030πŸ’š
πŸ’š031πŸ’š
πŸ’š032πŸ’š
πŸ’š033πŸ’š
πŸ’š034πŸ’š
πŸ’š035πŸ’š
πŸ’š036πŸ’š
πŸ’š037πŸ’š
πŸ’š038πŸ’š
πŸ’š039πŸ’š
πŸ’š040πŸ’š
πŸ’š041πŸ’š
πŸ’š042πŸ’š
πŸ’š043πŸ’š
πŸ’š044πŸ’š
πŸ’š045πŸ’š
πŸ’š046πŸ’š
πŸ’š047πŸ’š
πŸ’š048πŸ’š
πŸ’š049πŸ’š
πŸ’š050πŸ’š
Celebrate
Cover Girl Season Two
OG ending

πŸ’š001πŸ’š

7.5K 232 139
By -BleedingPrada

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1:E1

omniscient

Laughter and yelling flowed through the mansion that sat comfortably on top of the hill. Smoke easily clouded the air around the room, making it almost impossible to remain sober for anyone who dared to enter.

With a second pull from the blunt, Chris passed it over to his friend. His confused facial expression never leaving his face. The discussion at hand definitely had him all the way fucked up.

"So you mean to tell me you'd choose a dark skinned woman ?" Trey asked cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah if she bad , she bad ion care" London shrugged, taking a long drag from the blunt and allowing his mind to relax.

As he was passing it to Chris, a skinny light skinned girl passed by in nothing but lace underwear. Her chest was bare and allowed her C cup breasts to roam freely.

He watched as his friend's looked at the girl hungrily while his face scrunched up.

"Now that, that right there is bad as fuck" Chris laughed making the other guys nod and agree in chorus.

"Y'all so blinded by color that you guys would pick a girl that's identical to a horse just because she's light skinned-"

"First of all, if you light skinned, ain't no way in hell you ugly" Trey said, pointing his finger at London.

"Man y'all really are delusional" the producer sighed shaking his head.

"I don't get what the big deal is, if our preference isn't for the dark skinned women then what's the issue?" Chris shrugged , growing tired of the conversation at hand.

"Nigga more than half y'all listening audience is the black community and more than half of that amount be black women" London argued, irritated and frustrated with his friend's ignorance.

"So? What they don't know won't hurt em"

"Y'all niggas are ridiculous" London mumbled shaking his head.

"Ridiculous? Nigga that's our preference and it shouldn't be a problem" Michael argued , sitting up to the edge of his seat.

"Exactly like how should what I like be a problem? That's like a fat bitch being mad at me for not liking chocolate cake" Chris spat , trying to get his point across.

Soon, the music in the background was being swallowed by the argument taking place.

Due to being outnumbered, London was losing miserably. He was just about ready to be done with it especially when he saw Druski enter holding his phone up.

"Okay y'all kill the conversation" London said indirectly warning the males in the room.

"Nah nah nigga we ain't killing shit , since you wanna be the spokes nigga for black bitches just cause we don't fuck with em" Chris yelled

"YOOOOOO" druski yelled quickly ending his live.

"What you doin bro?" Trey asked curiously.

London sighed deeply before running his hands over his face.

"He was live on Instagram and I'm pretty sure everybody heard what Chris said"

Se'anie Price

"Se'anie Jaylin Price did I not tell you to take Jaden and Jo'nae to practice?" My grandma yelled at me through the phone. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Mama I would have If my car didn't break down for the millionth time, I told Seven to do it" I explained, feeling frustrated with my grandmother's attitude.

"Jay, I asked you because Seven isn't reliable baby"

"I know Ma but I couldn't do it, I'll try to get my car fixed and then I'll be ready to pick them up okay?"

It was silent for a second before she let out a sigh.

"Fine Se'anie, I don't know why you just don't throw that old car out"

"Grandpa left that to me granny, you know it means the world to me"

"I know princess but sometimes you have to let go of things that are no longer useful to you" my grandma explained.

"I'll think about it" I whispered "but I gotta go okay grandma?"

"Okay 'anie, I love you"

"Love you too granny"

Without another word, I hung up the phone. I took a deep breath, trying to fight back my tears. I was late to work again today and now I had to deal with probation.

Who knew working at a diner was so demanding?

I was barely making enough to pay my half of the rent, there's no way in hell I can pay to get my car fixed.

"Why do you look like somebody ran over your dog?" My roommate, Emily asked as she walked into our cozy two bedroom apartment.

"Because my grandma is on my ass about not taking the twins to track and football practice" I groaned leaving my gaze on the blank television. I could feel a migraine coming on with full force because of the stress I'm under. Not only was my car giving me problems, and my job was being a pain in my flat ass, my twin brother seven has been hanging with the wrong crowd for the past two months.

Most nights I had to be out looking for him because he'd call me high and drunk off his ass in a weird location in the worse parts of town.

"Why didn't you take em?" Emily asked curiously.

It was no secret that I was the responsible one among my siblings. Ever since my parents decided kids weren't their thing, I've had to play the role of mommy when my grandma was busy.

First , my dad left my mom for a white woman when my brother and I were 8 and the twins were barely one. Soon after my mom started to spiral out of control , she became angry and bitter which resulted in her pushing us away. Within a few months of her being single, she dropped us off at my grandma and we haven't seen her since.

That was fourteen years ago.

Now I'm a 22 year old woman , struggling to exist in a man's world.

"My car won't start" I sighed , finally looking at her. "I need a jobbbb" I whined pouting like a toddler.

"Awww I'm sorry Susie won't start up for you" Em sympathized , calling my car by her name.

Yes, my grandpa named the car and I kept the name going.

Susie Renae Robertson.

"It's okay it isn't your fault" I mumbled leaning my head on her shoulder the moment her body hit the sofa.

"My cousin needs a new dog walker, would you like to take up the job?"

"A dog walker?" I asked looking at her confused

"Yes a dog walker" Emily giggled

"Em I don't kno-"

"She pays 40 dollars per walk and she likes her dog walker twice a day everyday , that's 80 a day" Emily smiled

" what kinda dog does she have?" I asked , shocked at the money being offered

"A cane corso named Zero"

"Oooohh cane corso's are those big ass dogs right?"

"Yeah, the friendly giants"

"Alright I'll do it" I smiled nodding

"Okay, great I'll tell her you'll be there tomorrow."

"Cool, What's her address?"

"Uhhh, 1001 Winford Drive, Tarzana , California?" Emily recited nervously.

"White bestie who act kinda black say WHAT?"

A/N: I'm nervous with all this lmao I hope y'all enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.7K 16
You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could cha...
14.7K 740 37
I wrap my legs around his waist, bringing his face centimeters from mine. "Can you keep a secret?" I watch his eyes trail down to my lips. "Only if y...
221K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
533K 29K 54
chocolategodde$$ has logged on...