Remember The Stockholm (Demon...

By RandomSans

The king of hell (fell sans) saw a new monster in the after life, an angel (classic sans). Though he was in h... More

A/N
Chpt. 1 The After Life
Chpt. 2 Flying
Chpt. 3 Morning Routine
Chpt. 4 News
Chpt. 5 The Kidnapper
Chpt. 6 Hate, Hate, HATE
Chpt. 7 The First Morning
Chpt. 8 Pain
Chpt. 9 Where Did He Go?
Chpt. 10 Awakening
Chpt. 11 Dear Diary
Chpt. 12 Letter Time
Chpt. 13 Another Try
Chpt. 14 Anime
Chpt. 15 Condiments
Chpt. 16 Not So Kind Brother
Chpt. 17 Questions, Letters, and Kissing
Chpt. 18 A Nightmare Came True
Chpt. 19 My Fault
Chpt. 20 This is Not Home Anymore
Chpt. 21 A Bit Off
Chpt. 22 Remember? Remember What?
Chpt. 23 It's Remembering Time
Chpt. 24 Where Is He?
Chpt. 25 Trust
Chpt. 26 The Collar
Chpt. 27 Let's Try It Again
Chpt. 28 What About a Nickname
Chpt. 29 Just Calm Down
Chpt. 30 Love With Time
Chpt. 31 Not Again
Chpt. 32 Useless
Chpt. 33 Adrenaline
Chpt. 34 Numbing

Chpt. 35 War

340 17 6
By RandomSans

Fire

Fire was everywhere

The stereotypical look for Hell was what Heaven was right now. Buildings burning into nothing but ash, destroying everything that was in it's path.

All of Hell's population was grouped up at the boarder. Staring straight at the 'angels' that were standing across from them. The leader had rage burning in her eye. Glaring at the giant skeleton. Alphys standing next to her. The once completed wing was now bandaged up. The crazy scientist coming only to see the demons be torn apart into a gorey massacre.

Fell, Papyrus, Edge, and Sans were at the very front of the demonic group, Sans only being woken up a little bit ago and already having the plan memorized. The four of them being glared at by all the soldiers. Traitors to their own kind, at least in the angels perspective.

Siéra was standing in their boss' room, piles of bandages and healing gel surrounding them, ready to heal all injuries the group would definitely have. They were busy watching the monsters, waiting to see what would happen and if they needed to join in.

Weapons and shields were held by the army, nothing in the demons'. The only few with combat training being the King of Hell and his brother, having been taken out of the chamber to aid them to victory. Edge was covered with bandages. Siéra having to heal any terrible injuries the skeleton got from the dungeon and wrapping anything they couldn't fix.

Hell was completely out matched by power, strength, and having no ability to retreat, but all they needed to do was capture the captain, then it would be all over. Just one move and all this could be over.

All the demons were told to fight off the main army while the group of three, Papyrus didn't want in on the main plan, would all group up on the fish monster.

A collar was held tightly in Red's hand.

She took one step forward, "Explain yourselves!" Her scratchy voice growled out. "Why would you ever go against your own kind!" Feathered wings were slowly opening up amongst the soldiers, the demons doing the same with their own bat like ones. "Going against the guard means years in the dungeon, hurting your own kind adds on one year. I will give you one more chance," Undyne making the 'ce' sound like a long 's' trying her best to scare the traitors into giving up. It wouldn't work with what Sans and Papyrus already have seen of the devilish side of Heaven. "Turn yourselves in and get a lesser punishment, or face the consequences of your actions!"

No one took a second thought or glance. All in on getting the revenge needed by the skeletons. The fish monster let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, if you won't come willingly, we will have to take all of you in for going against the angels. I would tell you that this would be painless, but that wouldn't be fun. It's what you get for being brainwashed by the demonic." If looks could kill...

Red and Sans' hands locked together in a tight hold, never to be broken apart by anyone ever again.

Undyne's feathered wings expanded, ready to push her towards the pair. All the soldiers on both sides that haven't already, besides Alphys and Sans, unfolded their wings from it's normal resting place.

Without any warning, Undyne thrusted herself forward with a hard flap of her wings, causing a giant gust of wind being created behind her. Scalely hands grabbed onto the horns of the King of Hell, quickly slamming her armored knee into Fell's spine. The demon let out a pained yelp, air being knocked out of his non-existent lungs. Shock soon left the small skeleton as Sans started punching and kicking Undyne, throwing her off of his lover, causing both sides to charge at each other.

Arrows were summoned by the fish and impaled Fell's femurs. Bone attacks being added by both younger brothers, quick to pierce Undyne in the chest. Papyrus' idea of not being a part of the main group quickly erased from his skull.

Blood was coughed out of the captain's mouth. Splattering the group and ground with the red liquid.

Demon soldiers were fight angel soldiers. The image was one straight out of an oil painting from the 1500's.

One of the angelic warriors striking the radius on Papyrus' right arm, a scream being ripped out of his throat. Before they could attack again the thin skeleton was able to swipe with a blue construct and have the soldier retreat. The skeleton not needing to waste any magic on his nondominant hand. With a few, quick breaths, both pairs of skeleton brothers ganged up on the captain, four against one.

They had a big chance of winning and they were going to take all they could get.

Pulling hair, breaking limbs, getting in any pain they could inflict on the 'angel'. Occasionally another soldier on Undyne's side would try to pry off the group and fight alongside their captain, only to be shoved away with a hard punch to the skull.

Puddles of blood were forming beneath the group as they kept damaging each other. Sans' white sweater and blue jacket being drenched in red. His one surviving wing being tinted slightly pink with all the blood.

Red being stained by said nickname, and Edge looking the exact same. Eye-lights flaring up in a bloody red, some of the magic escaping out of the brothers' eye sockets, giving a look of pure fire and anger.

Papyrus was busy trying to stay clean the best he could, but splatters of blood were staining his battle armour. It didn't help any when an arrow stabbed him in the ribs, causing a red bloom to start growing around the magic construct. His red glove pulled out the intrusion and covered up the wound. Green magic was being poured into the gaping hole in his ribcage. Bones started growing and closing off the injury, getting rid of all evidence of the wound, besides the hole that was still in the middle of the skeleton's battle body. Papyrus then joined back into the fight.

A stray swipe from one of the massive angel's axe, broke off one of the King's horns, blood starting to seep from the massive wound, Fell screaming out as he turned the monster blue and threw them away. They didn't matter right now. No one, except Undyne mattered.

Red summoned a sharpened bone attack, as all four of them were able to grab onto the fish's limbs, effectively keeping her still as the demon raised up the weapon to her throat. All demomic soldiers were able to push the angels back over the boarder, using wings to block them off from moving forwards anymore. Faces changed from anger to fear in a hurry, having seen the state their captain was in. Blood flooding out of her mouth, both arms having been broken, and the collar that was once around Fell's neck was now tightly secured around Undyne's.

The captain's right arm was twisted around, with a bit of bone jutting out. Left one looking even worse. Her breathing was short, loud gasps as more blood kept spilling out with each exhale. With all her magic draining away, the wounds would not heal. She was only able to stare at her girlfriend, pleading for Alphys to save her. A shame, the scientist was in a deep shock, unable to muster any movement. No one was able to help out the fish monster.

The perfect plan indeed.

"Now ya listen to me! If any of yas want your captin to stay in one piece ya betta listen!" Red roared out to the trembling 'soldiers'. "Sans ain't neva been hurt here by me or anyone living in that there castle! We fed em, clothed em, and neva did anything harmful towards em!"

All the demons were lined up infront of the screaming devil, but not blocking the scene that was occuring, in order to let all the angels see Undyne.

"Ya either let him choose wherever he wants to live, and stop being cruel to us demons, or I cut this bitch's head right off! Drop all charges against everyone of us, take all demons out of your chambers and act as if we are equals! The only difference is the fucking halo that ya always flaunt off!" Red raised a hand indicating the floating ring that all the guards had. "Drop your weapons NOW!" Said tools were quickly dropped from all soldiers. A roar of 'clanks' and 'clinks' erupting from the crowd. "If any of you try and break this truce, I will personally come back and rip her head off of her body, then do the same to all of ya!" He growled out. Voice becoming more scratchy with each passing second the demon was using to scream.

It was truly a horrifying scene. For the angels and some of the demons.

The hold on Undyne loosened and let her fall to the ground, arms making a painful 'crack!' as the broken bones landed on one another. All angels, besides Paps and Sans, stormed off only one coming back to pick up what was left of their captain and ran back off to the capital.

Red was able to let a deep breath escape his giant maw. Absolutely exhausted from what just happened. Sans was quick to get to Fell's side and helped him along and back towards the castle. Papyrus and Edge walked behind them, Papyrus being scared of what he just saw and Edge being silently happy that he was out of the literal hell hole he was once stuck in.

They all just needed to wait to see if everything actually worked. To see if they were just going along with what the king had said in order to not hurt Undyne any further. The threat Red used wasn't true, he would've done something even worse. Mostly rip their head apart to tiny, little meaty bits, so they would have to heal from just a tiny speck. All they would need to do was just not cauterize any of the wounds. That is what they did wrong with Sans. Cauterizing a wound means getting rid of it for all eternity. Leaving the blue skeleton forever grounded, only having one wing for the rest of time. Forever a flightless bird.

None of that mattered though, Sans was safe. Everyone was safe. All demons were safe from the hate of, most, Angels.

As soon as the group made it to Red's bedroom, all of them bathed in the feeling of winning. Of course it was by a threat of harming the fish monster, but it worked regardless. Edge was quick to run over to one of the massive windows and cackle as he saw the angels run like a bunch of headless chickens. Scrambling around as they tried to get to the capital as quick as they could. Red joined in with his brother's laughter at the 'fierce soldiers' running away like scared little children. It was oddly comforting to see the monsters that were once tormenting the group of skeletons, running fearfully from them.

Siéra signaled for Papyrus to sit on the torn up bed. Quickly smearing the gel onto his arm and wrapping the bandages around the radius and ulna. Siéra was trying their best to get through the younger angel in a hurry, so they could help the others faster.

Once finished with the bandages, the cat monster had Sans replace Papyrus on the bed. The small skeleton only needing a new change of clothes and bandages, and have some of his scratches healed up. Edge needing the same treatment.

Red on the other hand, was covered in bandages by the time Siéra was finished with him. His broke horn being smothered in the healing gel and had green magic sent through the stub. Some of the bone already grew back, but the rest would take forever. Horns were not important to the skeleton at the moment. They needed to know if the fight was worth it. The group needed to wait and see what would happen next, if King Asgore would take this attack and send even more soldiers their way, or do as the other King threatened.

Time was on their side for once, letting them be able to sit back and wait for any outcome to come true. While they waited, all five of them started working on the ruined bedroom, fixing up all the damage that was done. If waiting was something that had to do, doing something was the best way for time to pass by, and it would also give them something to relax in as well.

°
°
°
°
°
°

A week after the 'war' King Asgore summoned for Red to meet him in the capital, of course Sans tagged along to make sure nothing hurt the demon, but it didn't help with all the glares that was thrown their way by all angels.

The two talked about the fight and what Fell had threatened. The angel was going to make an arrangement, the barrier would be taken down and allow both angels and demons to cross it without any punishment. Demons however would have to be back over to Hell at a certain time.

Fell tried to negotiate to something more equal, only to be turned down everytime. It was either the more one-sided way, or one that was a bit equal, but not entirely.

One handshake later, Red and Sans walked back to the now clean bedroom. Both plopping down onto the fixed bed. Edge and Papyrus was out in the main castle, the two exploring the giant building instead of being cooped up in the King's room.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

It has been months since the fight between Hell and Heaven.

Alphys' wing was close to be completely healed. Secondary feathers having been grown out, with some of the primaries still being too small for the wing to actually work.

The brothers' house was completely repaired, looking the exact same as before.

Demons were now able to cross the border without getting attacked. The guard getting rid of all of the border's sensors.

Demons that were stuck in the angel's dungeon were finally reunited with their families again.

Rumors were even spreading that the dungeon in Heaven was being destroyed and turned back into a lab. It was just a rumor though, no way to tell if the angels were lying to get Fell off of their backs.

Everything actually worked out though. Most angels ignoring the demons that now walked among them from time to time. Some still giving disgusted glances towards the horned monsters, but they were just asses. Demons had a curfew though, being forced to be back at the castle by a certain time, unless they had permission from the King of Hell.

Sans was happy. Truly happy. The small angel and Red were able to get a ceremony for their love that was held on the main boarder, sharing the coexistence between the two monsters. Papyrus was Sans' best man, Edge being Red's. Monster kid, mainly from his constant begging, was throwing the pedals out. Swinging a small basket that hung from his neck around in order to get all peddles out of it. Undyne and Alphys refused to come, choosing to be in Hotlands instead of the couple's wedding. Being the petty little fuckers they were.

None of that mattered to the skeletons at the moment. Only the ceremony going perfectly was filling their minds.

Red gave Sans a gold band with a baby, blue diamond sitting neatly in the center of the band. Fell's ring was a tungsten band with a red stripe going down the outside of the it, while the inside was red and black swirling around each other. Both being chosen by the other lover.

Tears were streaming down Sans' face. The small skeleton hiccuping through his short vows, glad to be with Fell after everything that has happened. Papyrus and Red had a few stray tears escape their sockets, only to have them wiped away. The King's vows went a bit more smoothly than the smaller's one. Wide smiles were smothering both faces as they had their first kiss as husbands. All monsters cheering and clapping for the married couple.

The couple was happy to be able to live together without any harm coming towards anyone. 'Life' was now perfect for all monsters. 'Living' together for all of eternity.

Any new monsters that entered Hell or Heaven, being told everything that had happened without them. Making sure nothing from the war was ever repeated.

Forever to be a happy ending for the skeleton lovers.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

(AAAAA Finally finished this story, hope y'all like this ending. I might from time to time add short drabbles that are connected to this, which would just be some cuddles and other stuff. Just don't expect them to happen a lot. Mainly happening whenever I get an idea. I'll also be rewriting all the past chapters to make them better, and adding a bit more detail into the main story. Anyway hope all of you have a nice rest of your day and the one after that. Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 453 30
(Y/N) was a normal girl but she was homeless since her parents kicked her out a month ago. But that all changed when Nightmare saw how negative she w...
22.5K 1K 102
Blue decides to leave the good side and join Nightmare's group as he is sick and tired of helping others at the cost of his own. What happens? Trigg...
5.9K 276 27
Red is the heir to the Fell kingdom. A kingdom known for their ruthless ways. When he is demanded to marry Raspberry of the Swapfell kingdom, well, h...
44.3K 651 32
When Frisk falls into the Underground, she is horrified to discover the world of monsters is every bit as evil and broken as she had been told her en...