Baby Mikaelson

By bih0e08

Kol Mikaelson is a sarcastic, psychotic, and murderous, but one day he finds a baby after feeding, and he rai... More

Before you read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

A/N

2.1K 6 0
By bih0e08

SO, I decided I will be writing another story while writing this one because some of the Ideas I wrote for the last chapter I was inspired by the other story. And I really REALLY want you guys to read this story and I want to see want you guys think about it. It's another TVD one but like this one it centers around the original family, because I just found out how I love writing different fanfics about the Mikaelson family, I don't know why I just do so don't judge me. Also I want to thank you all for reading, Baby Mikelson, I really appreciate it because a lot have things have been happening with my family and I only feel happy when I'm busy, so I really thank you for giving me something to do while I deal with my family problems. 

Speaking about family problems, the second story is about family problems it's called The Neglected Mikaelsons, I will post the first two chapters tomorrow, and please let me know what you think of the story. Thank you have a Good day and Night. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 3 4
What if Elijah and Tatia had a baby before they turned? What if she was 5 when they turned and Mikael decided to turn her to because Esther wanted to...
888K 20.8K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
286K 7.4K 45
in which love is what ultimately ruins her. or marian and her father had been separated by a dagger for a hundred years until the night he was set fr...